Edens Zero:Echo Through The C...

By demetriusperry

Mother. To some people she's just a myth, something that doesn't exists and is merely just a fairy tale. Howe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 11

680 26 7
By demetriusperry

~Outside Illega Tower~
Various ships were seen flying in the sky as they tried to escape from Guilst as soon possible. After making sure the girls that were freed from stone and the B-Cuber's who were kidnapped were safely gone, Rebecca was waiting on Shiki and the others. Seeing this, Pino walked towards Rebecca.

"I received a transmission from the ship. Master and friends will be arriving shortly."

"Friends?"

"Not only is Yuuki here, but Weisz and Miss Homura are here as well. The real Sister too. Homura joined us and helped contribute to this plan."

"Shiki made quite a few friends while I was gone. Scary..."

Just as Rebecca said this, she saw various buildings being destroyed. Numerous amount of trees were erupting from the ground as countless buildings were being destroyed in the process.

"What's happening?! Is this because of the Chronophage? I mean...aren't you suppose to just eat time?! Stop destroying the planet!"

"The gravity field is reaching unexplained numbers! The planet's ether is counterflowing!"

Soon more trees began to sprout from underneath the ground. Before she realized it, the ground under Rebecca's feet crumbled apart as she was falling underground. Just as this happened, a single figure jumped into the abyss and caught Rebecca in their arms.

The moment Shiki got Rebecca, he quickly jumped upwards as he was using his Ether Gear along with using any falling rubble as platforms. As they were back on the surface, Shiki saw Weisz and Homura running towards them along with the real Sister.

"What's happening?"

"Due to the incoming Chronophage, the planet's Ether is going out of control."

"Oh! Look at that! Its the Edens Zero! Damn! I missed that ship!"

While Homura and Weisz were getting rid of the trees, Rebecca noticed something off. Yuuki wasn't with the group at all. As she looked towards Shiki, she saw the boy clenching his fists. Meanwhile, Shiki was thinking to himself in silence.

"Yuuki....you better make it back in one piece."

~With Yuuki~
As Yuuki was standing before Yukihina, the two boys were breathing heavily. Blood escaped from Yuuki's chest and from the top of his head as Yukihina was coughing up blood. While this happened, various trees were sprouting from under the ground.

"If what your friends said was true, we currently have only six minutes before the Chronophage consumes Guilst's time."

"Yeah. That's more than enough time. Yukihina.....I can hear it."

"......."

"You're holding yourself back. Emotionally anyways. Your eyes are red and I heard something crashing to the ground as we fought. Yukihina, we're far too deep in this situation to back down now, I understand. However......when this is over and done with. Maybe I can convince the others to let you aboard. We can both search for Makoto and try to help him."

"Yuuki.....heh. You really are the perfect person to save Makoto. You haven't betrayed anyone in the slightest. If you want answers....you'll have to force it out of me."

".....fine then. Let's settle this, Yukihina!!!!!!!"

Yuuki lunged towards Yukihina with incredible speed. Just as he got close to the boy, Yuuki released a scream as he manipulated the sound to be powerful enough to blast Yukihina backwards. Just as Yukihina got up, Yuuki was already lunging towards him.

The sound of rumbling entered Yuuki's ears as various trees emerged from the ground. As Yukihina was being carried away by one, Yuuki jumped onto one of the trees and dashed towards him. Seeing this, Yukihina launched several shards of ice.

"This is it, Yuuki!"

"WHO THE HELL DECIDED THAT?!"

The shards of ice shattered the moment Yuuki's sound made contact with them. As Yuuki was getting closer and closer, Yukihina was mustering up as much strength as possible. Meanwhile, Yuuki was doing the same thing as they were both having the same thought.

"This last attack......"

"..........will decide everything!!!!!"

Various trees were being frozen due to Yukihina. At the same time, those very same frozen trees shattered due to the sound Yuuki was emitting. More trees rose from the ground as Yuuki and Yukihina were both lunging towards one another.

"Forms of Water:High Mist Death Scythe!!!!"

The moment he got close to Yuuki, Yukihina smirked. The boy caused a phreatic explosion by turning all the ice he made into vapor, which takes up more volume, resulting in an explosion. When Yukihina looked forward, he saw blood dripping onto the tree that both Yuuki and himself were occupying. As the vapor appeared, Yukihina's eyes widen in shock as Yuuki lunging forward whilst keeping his right eye closed to keep the blood escaping from his head from entering his eye. Before Yukihina could form another icicle to pierce Yuuki's chest, Yuuki jumped over him as he then proceeds to grab Yuuki's left arm.

"Sound Domination:Sonic Sew!!!!"

The moment Yuuki got behind Yukihina, he formed sound waves  around his right hand and used their high frequency to pierce Yukihina's back. Soon more blood was stained upon the tree the two boys were on. When Yuuki looked behind him, he heard a familiar sound entering his ears. When he turned around, he saw the Edens Zero in the sky waiting for him as he heard Witch calling out to him.

"Mister Yuuki, please hurry aboard the ship! We only have 2 minutes before the Chronophage consumes Guilst's time!!!"

As Yuuki heard this, he looked towards Yukihina. Soon he put one of the boy's arms over his shoulder as he dashed forward. He was using the tree as a dashboard as he ran towards the ship as fast as he could. While this happened, Yukihina was slowly opening his eyes.

"Why.......why are you trying to save me?"

"You and Makoto.....you two were the first people to not think of me as a monster. Besides, we made a promise to Makoto remember! The three of us will always be together. You and I both need to be there with Makoto to make that a reality. I CAN'T LET YOU DIE, YUKIHINA!!!!!!"

Yukihina's eyes widen in shock. Yuuki still remembered that promise they made long ago. Even now, he's trying to uphold it. Soon Yukihina noticed Yuuki was starting to slow down. When he looked at him, he saw him putting one hand over his chest in pain. This was due to the injury he dealt to him earlier. As Yukihina was gathering up his remaining drop of Ether he spoke to Yuuki.

"Code:Breakers. We were products of the Eden Project, trained for the sole purpose of killing the Demon King. These barcodes on our bodies...they're given to us due to all of us being failures. Failures in the sense that we can only kill the Demon King if we were willing to risk our lives. We were ranked by our chances of survival and our strength. Yuuki, despite everything, your rank and your status, you still remained as Yuuki. Meanwhile.....I only became a murder...using my friend's name as an excuse."

"Almost there. We're almost at the ship. I just....need to keep going."

"Yuuki....that facility treated us as lab rats. They treated us as if our only purpose was to kill the Demon King. They're wrong! We're human! You and I volunteered to be in that project because they said they can treat Makoto. However, Makoto would be sad if he found out we killed people just to save him. That's why...you...only you Yuuki...have the right to save him. That's why, I beg of you.....SAVE MAKOTO, YUUKI!!!"

As Yukihina said this, he use all his Ether to create a giant spear of ice that launched itself at Yuuki. The spear pierced through the bottom part of Yuuki's coat as Yuuki was being launched towards the ship. Seeing this, Yuuki looked at Yukihina.

"What are you doing?! We both need to survive! You want to see Makoto, right?! We're ginna be reunited and always be with each other, right?! Please.....please.....DON'T DIE ON ME, YUKIHINA!!!"

"I place all my hopes upon you, Yuuki. Show that we Code:Breakers are human too. Save Makoto....build a future that would make all of us happy. You and Makoto deserve to live. So please........CHANGE OUR LIVES FOR THE BETTER! I'M BETTING OUR FUTURE ON YOU, YUUKI!!!!"

"YUKIHINA!!!!"

Before Yuuki could try to destroy the ice spear, the spear shattered immediately as a hatch opened up from ship. As Yukihina saw Yuuki enter inside the ship and the ship flew away at great speed, he had a smile on his face as he was falling downwards.

"Goodbye....and i'm sorry, Yuuki. I'll leave Makoto in your hands."

~On the Edens Zero~
As Yuuki was rushing to where the rest of the group was, he saw everyone waiting on him. The moment he entered the room, he ran towards one of the windows as his eyes widen in horror as tears threaten to fall with what he saw. The Chronophage consumed Guilst and was eating away its time.

"Y.......Yukihina?"

"Oi. Wasn't he that enemy you were fighting before? Why did you try to save him?"

"Why?"

The moment Yuuki turned around, Weisz was surprised with what he saw. Everyone aboard the Edens Zero saw tears escaping from Yuuki's eyes as the boy had a look of utter despair present upon his face.

"Why did I try to save him? It's because......."

"I only have one friend."

"Because........"

"What are you doing?! We both need to survive! You want to see Makoto, right?! Please.....please.....DON'T DIE ON ME, YUKIHINA!!!"

"I was wrong this whole time. I thought I only had one friend...but the truth is......Yukihina....he was just as important to me as Makoto. He was my friend. Now...he's gone. Now....i'm alone."

"This day would be known as the day of Planet Guilst's purification."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 378 25
Y/N L/N had a not so normal life, he lost his parents, his ex-girlfriend cheated on him, and he was hoping for a new life away from this hell. One d...
15.1K 640 28
Rebecca, a famous B-cuber and third-year at Eden's Zero High school, admired by everyone. Shiki, a popular volleyball player and a third-year at the...
249 9 10
Renaeè a young girl who have amnesia have troubled remembering her past after she was experimented on as a young girl, she managed to escape and was...
137K 6.1K 40
"Each world has its own story. Even if you tried to get a story from me, I wouldn't be able to tell you half of it. There is so much life in each bui...