If Love Was Forced

By AlyneTanS

[COMPLETED / UNDER REVISION] The Sequel of This Book is titled "A Third Chance To Love". "If Love Was Forced... More

Chapter 1: Marrying Who?!
Chapter 2: Heart Locket
Chapter 3: Partying The Upper East Side Way
Chapter 4: Publicity Couple To A Real One?
Chapter 5: Cranberry Vodka
Chapter 6: The First Day
Chapter 7: Dinner with the In-laws
Chapter 8: A Surprise Trip To Italy
Chapter 9: The True Intentions
Chapter 10: Sightseeing in Italy
Chapter 11: Jealousy...?
Chapter 12: Im Back New York\Party Crasher
Chapter 13: The Incident To Sorrow
Chapter 14: A Lost Of Hope
Chapter 15: Hatred and Lies
Chapter 16: I Was Never Yours But, I Loved You And You Didn't Love Me Back
Chapter 17: Awakening To A Better Life
Chapter 18: Regret, Love, and an Unfortunate Occurrence
Chapter 19: I Love You...
Chapter 20: The Beginning
Chapter 21: First Day Back At The House
Chapter 22: Her Hatred And Decision
Chapter 23: A New Beginning Alone
Chapter 24: The Sudden Confrontation
Chapter 25: A Eagles Ego Vs A Broken Heart
Chapter 26: A Promise To Be Made + The Rivalry
Chapter 27: I Hate And Love You
Chapter 28: One Heart, Two Guys
Chapter 29: A Planned Date
Chapter 30: Husband or Your Friend
Chapter 31: A Moment / A Mysterious Red-Letter
Chapter 32: Love and Mysteries
Chapter 33: A Puzzle Unsolved
Chapter 34: Far From Happy Ever After
Chapter 35: I Lost Her Again
Chapter 36: I'll Wait A Thousand Years For You, My Love
Chapter 37: Mischief, and Secrets
Chapter 38: A Year Filled With Sorrow And Confusion
Chapter 39: The Year Before
Chapter 40: Memories of the Past and the Present|Back At New York City
Chapter 41: Clues of an Unsolved Mystery
Chapter 42: First Day Back At New York
Chapter 43: Unfolding
Chapter 44: Assault?
Chapter 45: Past Memories| A Rush Of Hope
Chapter 46: A Chaos In Progress
Chapter 47: A Surprising Confrontation
Chapter 49: A Coffee Shop
Chapter 50: I'll Get You Back
Chapter 51: I will wait for you even if it takes a hundred years...
Chapter 52: Welcome Back Party and Mysteries
Chapter 53: Secrets of a Mystery and Jealousy
Chapter 54: He's your son...
Chapter 55: "I Missed You Too."
Chapter 56: The Secret Unfolds
Chapter 57: A Ending and A Beginning [ The Last Chapter ]
The Characters | Cast
[] The Ending And Goodbye's From the Author []

Chapter 48: Confusing Decision

4.7K 118 4
By AlyneTanS

"Camila."

My pulse was racing in disbelief as Alejandro approached; I wanted to hug him, kiss him, and punch him in the face, but I couldn't move at the time.

He came up at me and embraced me.

I looked at Valentino, who was looking at us with shock.

Alejandro was startled when I pushed him away.

"Don't you dare come near me," I warn him, and he looks at me perplexed?

He responded, "Love, what's wrong?" as if your games would play me again.

"You're a liar," I whispered, and I felt his heart quiver and his eyes fill with tension for a split second as my words stabbed him in the chest.

"I don't understand love," he chuckles as he attempts to embrace me, but I slap him.

"You exploited me! You don't believe I know about your plans?! " I screamed at him, tears streaming down my face, and he simply gazed at me, stunned.

"Get away from her, Alejandro," Valentino yelled as he approached me.

"You indoctrinated her, didn't you?" Alejandro said, grabbing Valentino by the collar.

"Alejandro, stop! Just leave!" I yelled, and he stared at me, speechless and in tears.

"Camila, he abducted you!" he said, and I was stunned. As always, lies and lies...

"You think I'd believe you!" I exclaimed, tears streaming down my face, as he reached out to take my hand.

"I'm telling you the truth, Camila, come with me, Love, remember the day you confessed your love for me?" he said, each syllable breaking my heart.

"Alejandro, please stop! Just stop!" I beg as I step away from him and see that my breathing has slowed.

"So what if he abducted me! I'd rather be with him than with you!" I replied, and he looked surprised. He wasn't the only one who was surprised by my speech; I was as well.

Valentino yelled at Alejandro, "Just get out! She doesn't want you anymore! " Alejandro scowled at him.

He grabbed my wrist and whispered, "I swear one day I'll get you back, love," before storming off.

Valentino said, "Amore, are you okay?" I pushed him away.

I questioned him, "Was it true that you abducted me?" and he sighed.

He grabs my cheeks and whispers, "Amore, no I didn't, Alejandro's making up lies, you know that." I nodded because I didn't have a choice.

"How about we go back to our lunch?" he said, and I shrugged.

"I don't have an appetite, so I'll just go rest," I remarked as I walked out of his room without waiting for his response.

I entered my room with a weaving chest, hurriedly shut the door, and went to bed, where I wrapped myself beneath the blankets and wept, crying about everything that hurt.

I was perplexed, wounded, and everything strangely sat with me.

I swear to God, I wanted to kiss and hold Alejandro like there was no tomorrow, but Valentino's words "he doesn't love you..." kept playing in my brain.

I am startled when I hear a knock on the door.

"Camila?" Francine said, and I frowned and ignored her, continuing to cry.

I lost track of how many times Miss Caroline, Valentino, Francine, and Marcelo knocked on my door, but I just couldn't bring myself to speak to anyone right now.

Valentino's P.O.V

"Man, what the heck?!"

I hear Marcelo's voice echo throughout my office.

"No, Marcelo! I'm not risking it! Camila is my last hope! If she finds out what happened to her par-" I begin, and he cuts me off in the middle of my sentence.

"Man! We spoke about this!" he exclaims, as I leap to my feet and hit him in the face.

"Never tell me what to do," I reply, my hands trembling as I fight to maintain control.

I sighed as he stormed out of my office.

I pledge myself that I will not lose her now; all of my previous attempts have failed, but she is now mine.

And I can't tell her what I've done.

Alejandro's P.O.V

"He fucking flipped the entire narrative!"

I yelled at Xavier, who sighed.

I groaned as he added, "What are you going to do now? Camila is trusting in him."

"I know one method," I explained, "but I can't risk it; if I do, Camila will find out that I've been lying to her," I added and he sighed and patted my back.

"She'll find out in some manner, but for now, man, you've got to bring her back," he adds, and I exhaled.

Camila, I'm determined to get you back.

Camila's P.O.V

I don't know how many hours I've been gazing at the wall while sitting on my bed, staring at the tray of food at the side of my bed.

I couldn't cry even if I wanted to.

I cleared my throat and sipped the water on my bedside table with a sigh.

I clutched myself and looked up at the black sky illuminated by the moon.

I turned around as I heard the door open and saw Valentino.

He approached me, and I sighed and laid back down and turned away, unable to face him.

I shuddered as I felt him sit alongside my bed and rest his hand on my shoulder.

"Amore." He breathed out and I ignored him.

I was surprised when his arms snaked around my waist as he lay beside me, but it felt pleasant.

"I'll remain here till you feel better," he offers, and my heart skips a beat as he says it. I didn't have any feelings for him though.

"Valentino?" I said quietly, hearing him hum.

"Can I go back to being a doctor?" I asked, and I heard him sigh. I was expecting him to say something disagreeable, but I was taken aback by what he said next.

"Sure, if that's what makes you happy," he adds, and he chuckles as I turn around.

"Now, just sleep; I'm not going anywhere," he said, and I smiled as I stared at him through my teary eyes, and he held me and drew me close.

I fell into a deep slumber in his arms.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi Babes! How have you all been? Also, how is the chapter? I hope you enjoyed it! Also, who's sad that Camila picked Valentino? I know you all are disappointed, but please trust me, everyone.

Now, why don't we get to the questions?

"Who feels Camila's confusion?"

"What happened in the past that Valentino doesn't want Camila to know?"

"What are Valentino and Alejandro hiding from Camila?"

That's all guys! As always, please comment down below with your thoughts! Also, and Thank you both.

Until next time, guys!

Vote and comment!

-SimplySofi6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 8.9K 21
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
2.9K 429 42
Not edited X So actually I wrote this story as a try , trying to learn how to write PoV. It's my first story you might find a lot of mistakes in it...
1.6M 64.8K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
9.6K 233 37
All of her life, she thought to marry a romantic man who could take care of her till death and didn't care about wealth that much. A man which she co...