His One and Only

By chassidysimmons

Jezzabelle Archer is a kindergarten teacher. She is kind, sweet, and loves children. What happens when she ge... More

characters
Character Anesthetic
1.) "Daddy, she is my angel"
2.) "You should be asleep at this hour,"
3.) "I have never slept with anyone"
4.) "What happened?"
5.) "What is mine is yours"
6.) "How did you get in?"
7.) "Wish me luck"
8.) "Did you have fun today?"
9.) "I am fine"
10.) "What happened?"
11.) "I am Rose dear,"
12.) "You're on cell duty"
13.) "I can't wait for mommy to have a baby,"
14.) "I missed you"
15.) "I am hungry,"
16.) "Where are we going?"
17.) "I was just buckling your seatbelt, but thanks for that"
18.) "You look sexy as hell,"
20.) "Why did you take my phone?"
21.) "Your serious"
22.) "This is what you deserve"
23.) "No sweetheart"
24.) "It means you look like a gold digging whore"
25.) "Control yourself"
26.) "Don't put your hands on me"
27.) "You did amazing,"
EPILOGUE
New Story

19.) "I forgot it got really cold here"

7.2K 136 1
By chassidysimmons

Jezzabelle's POV

"Belle" someone whispered in my ear. I groaned and pushed the sound away with my hand. I heard a familiar deep chuckle and opened my eyes and saw Xander kneeling by the bed, when did he get up?

"Come back to bed" I groaned, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards me. He shook his head and next thing I knew I was being picked up. I squealed and wrapped my legs and arms around him. "Xander," I whispered, laying my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back and his hand fiddled with my bra strap, "We're here and you need to get dressed" he whispered in my ear. I groaned and he sat me on the floor. I picked up my dress and slipped back on over my head. I grabbed my shoes and held them in my hand. I reached my arms out and he picked me back up. I wrapped myself around him and he walked out.

I hissed and gripped him tighter when the cold air hit my body, "Fuck" he said pulling me closer against him. I felt him start to run and soon we entered the car, "I forgot it got really cold here" he said rubbing my back. I looked out the window and gasped when I saw the eiffel tower. I looked at him and grabbed his face, kissing him. He chuckled and pulled away, "I love you" I whispered laying my head against his, "I love you too mi amore" he said. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder still trying to warm up.

"We're here sir" the driver said. Xander opened the door and stepped out. I gripped him tight and shivered when the wind got stronger. When we entered the hotel, he sat me on my feet. I looked around and smiled, "Let's go get our keys," he said, grabbing my hand. I followed behind him and he stopped at the counter, "Here you go sir" the desk lady said. We took the keys and headed towards the elevator.

When we reached our floor I gasped when we saw two men in the hall with guns pointed at each other's heads. Xander pushed me behind him, I gripped his bicep and he wrapped an arm around my waist keeping me behind him. "Hand me my gun from my waistband if they try something" he said.He slowly walked forward, "What the hell is going on" his powerful voice boomed. The two men looked our way and pointed their guns at us, "Leave us alone" one of the men said in a thick accent. I reached into his waistband and pulled out the gun and laid it in his hand that was by my side.

"Tu te moques du mauvais homme, si j'étais toi, je baisserais l'arme.'' he said. The men's eyes widened and they put their guns away and went to their rooms. (You're messing with the wrong man, if I was you I would put the gun down.)

He looked at me and caressed my cheek, "You ok?" he asked. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist. He grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway. He opened the door and we entered the penthouse. "Go change and we will go to dinner" he whispered in my ear. I smiled and turned around, I gave him a peck on the lips and walked off to find our room.

I entered the room and walked to the closet. I gasped when I saw the closet was filled with clothes. I walked through the clothes and smiled when I found the perfect outfit.

I walked downstairs and Xander was sitting on the couch looking through his phone. He looked up and smiled, "Sorry, but it is cold," I said. He chuckled and shook his head, "You look beautiful," he said. I smiled and walked over to where our bag was.(we shared a bag) I looked through it until I found Xander's leather jacket that he packed. I put it on and turned to him, "Ready" I said. He smiled and walked over to me, "Let's go" he said grabbing my hand and we walked out the door.

When we got outside I groaned and tightened the jacket around me. Xander wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked down the street."What do you want to eat?" he asked. I shrugged.

"There" I said pointing to a cafe across the street. He nodded and we walked to it. He opened the door and we walked inside. We sat at a booth in the back and a waiter walked over to us. "What would you like?" he asked. "Water," Xander said in a rough tone. He nodded and walked away. I chuckled and laid my head on Xander's shoulder. He laid his hand on my thigh.

The man came back with our drinks and we ordered our food. I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm around his waist, "I am tired" I said. He chuckled and pulled me close, "We can go to bed after this" he said, I nodded and kissed his shoulder.

After we finished eating we walked back to the penthouse and I instantly crawled into bed. Xander soon came out of the bathroom freshly showered and crawled on top of me. "I love you," he said. I smiled and snuggled into his chest "I love you too" I said. Closing my eyes and going to sleep.

I looked down at Xander who was asleep on my chest. I huffed wanting to get up and do something. An idea popped in my head and I smiled, I bent down next to his ear and blew air in it. He twitched and shifted, I threw my head on the bed and pretended to be asleep. I felt him kiss my collarbone and lay his head back down. I smirked and did it again, this time his head shot up and I giggled, he narrowed his eyes at me and went to lay back down. "No, let's get up and do something" I whined. He groaned and stood up from the bed picking me up with him. He walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Considering we were both already naked from our night filled with fun, we both just showered at the same time.

After our shower we walked to the closet and got dressed.

I walked downstairs and Xander followed closely behind.I sat at the bar in the kitchen and Xander began cooking me breakfast. He sat a plate of eggs and ham in front of me and I began eating. "Where are we gonna go?" he asked. I shrugged and stood up to wash my dish. After I was done I laid it on a towel to dry. I walked over and grabbed Xander's dish doing the same thing.

"I could have done that," he said. I shrugged and stood between his legs from where he sat on a barstool. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my lower back pulling me close, "I wanted to" I said pecking his lips. He hummed and laid his head in my neck. "I love you," he said. I smiled and hugged him tight, "I love you too" I said.

I pulled away, "Let's go big boy" I said, pulling him to his feet. He followed me out the door and to the elevator. After leaving the hotel we wandered down the streets. "Can we buy a lock to put on the love lock bridge?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded leading me over to the bridge opening.

"One lock" he said in a hard tone to the man. I smiled happily and grabbed the lock and the sharpener he handed us. I led Xander to the middle of the bridge "Xander and Belle" I whispered to myself as I wrote it on the lock. I added a heart and then put the marker in my pocket.

"Ok now we have to make a promise" I said looking up at him, he narrowed his eyes and sighed, "What kind of promise?" he grumbled. I giggled and slapped his chest, "This is fun" I insisted. He shook his head and I laughed, "Well I promise to love you forever" I said. His lips rose up into a smile and he kissed my cheek, "Good because I am planning to keep you forever" he said. I giggled and put the lock on the bridge, locking it closed. I kissed the key and looked at Xander, I held the key to his face and his nose scrunched up, "I am not kissing that thing" he grumbled, I shook my head and put my finger in his face, "Kiss my finger" I said. He kissed it and I wiped it on the key. I threw it into the river below and smiled as I watched it fall.

"Can we go get lunch now?" I asked looking up at Xander. He nodded and grabbed my hand leading me off the bridge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 3 5
Leon De Luca is the Don of the Italian mafia, he's cold to everyone around him other than his family. He's finally got what he wanted which was to be...
248K 3.7K 40
Anastasia Damelio the daughter of American mafia don is an innocent and a pretty girl sheltered from the outside world. She is naive and too good for...
1.3M 25.6K 28
Antonio is known as the king of the mafia world and the don of the Italian mafia he has been looking for his queen since he turned 20 and still hasn'...
362K 10.1K 34
COMPLETED | Francesca grew up in the middle of nowhere, but went on to become a dancer in the world-famous group, The New York Roses. Her husband, To...