Classroom Of The Elite : The...

By VoidReader29

God made a mistake and gave a young man a rule-free wish. "I want to go to Classroom Of The Elite" And so the... More

Prologue: A Fans wish
Chapter 1: Relax.. dont mess it up
Chapter 2: Chaotic first day
Chapter 3: Convenient trouble and girl talk
Chapter 4: Average and club meet
Chapter 5: Srudent council and Deals
Kiryuin Fuka SS: Interesting Kohai
Chapter 6: As the days pass by and swimming classes
Chapter 7: May 1st and Revelations
Chapter 8: Lunch date & Student council
/AN/ - Pausing & possible discontinuation
WriterKoji - Story board
Dropped

Chapter 9: Midterms preparations (Part 1)

2.4K 65 41
By VoidReader29

Chapter 9: Midterms preparations (Part 1)

(Important notes in the after chapter, please read. As it is part of the novel moving forward)

I arrived at school a bit late due to my small celebration last night. As I arrive in the classroom I saw that Hirata was heading at the podium and is about to address the class.

"Everyone as we all know, the midterms are coming up" he said in a grave tone, making the atmosphere tense. Letting it sink for moment before he continues

"Therefore we should have a study group as some of us are below the red line" he said in which some perked up and giving some life in the classroom.

Although I agree in the study group, I doubt it would make everyone join in or at least help those who are at the very bottom. Since our class isn't necessary the most cohesive one, and the people who can teach are only Kushida, Hirata, Horikita, Yukimura and Me. With that line up we would have the hardest one Hirata would be swarmed by the girls side and Kushida would probably pay more attention to her friends Yukimura isn't really a social one he might have a hard time in a large group. And Horikita, well seeing as she rates herself highly and add on to her icy way of teaching I doubt most will listen to her. That is if she joins the group but chances are she wouldn't as she from the start of the school hasn't even talked or interacted with anyone.

And not only is the tutors would have a problem but the learners as well. As from the looks of it most are loners and are not necessary social to other, chances are most will join but will be ignored by most and will just follow the lesson but without the attention placed to themselves. And looking at the others as well, such as Sudo who is still sleeping even when he arrived early seems carefree even thought expulsion is on the line. So does Koenji but he is one of the top graders in this class he had the second highest score but from the looks of it he can score higher but didn't, chances are he only would move on a whim and him teaching isn't really something he would do. And even if he did it will turn badly as his attitude doesn't necessary helpful.

'Oh my, cant you understand this little problem. Then let me show you how it is solve like the perfect human i am' accompanied by him laughing, I imagined

While debating all possible outcome, Hirata continued

"I And Yukimura-kun will be teaching I hope everyone would join us later after school" he said causing some to cheer and thank Hirata.

I glanced at Horikita and found her looking at her phone, which is a surprise since she never did it before especially in class. With that class went on,

~Time Skip: Lunch~

*Bell Rings*

Lunch time began and everyone started to leave, I looked over and noticed that Horikita doesn't have a lunch box prepared today.

'Weird' I thought but not giving it another thought and proceeding to go outside

Fuka-sempai said that contact with other school year will be closely monitored by the school so that no additional information will go out. Maybe there is something more in store for us, as I was thinking about the schools many mysteries I felt a hand grab my sleeves looking over I saw Kushida.

"Is there something you need, Kushida?" I asked turning her way

"Um, Satoru-Kun There is something I like to talk about. Could you join me for lunch?" She asked with her head slightly up turned

As I was about to answer another voice chimes in

"Ah, Satoru-kun Hirata wanted to talk to you" Sato said coming from behind Kushida, seeing her she lightly straitened up and looked at me confused

"Um, Sato-San I was invi..." Kushida explained but was cut of by the door beside up, turning around I saw Horikita before Kushida could talk again she was cut of by Horikita

"Satoru-Kun could you join me for lunch" She immediately said this cause me to raise an eyebrow but considering the situation I decided to think about it later

"Sure" I answer Horikita, which lightly surprised her and I also felt a sharp glare but it immediately vanished

"Sorry, Kushida And Sato I already had planned to eat with Horikita. Please tell Hirata we can talk later." I said turning to them with an apologetic tone.

"Ah, that's alright" Kushida said but you can see she is a bit flustered

"O-okay" Sato said but for some reason she is staring at Horikita and I

I just shrugged it off, and called Horikita and we started to go to the cafeteria on our way I  asked a question to Horikita.

"Is there a reason for the invite?"

"There is none, I just thought that you wouldn't have any points to eat" she gave a good excuse but unfortunately I probably have the most point in the entire school year even in the 2nd year.

"I see, then it might start raining hail tomorrow" I teased her, in which she just glared at me. Of which I just ignored, seeing as I was ignoring her she just sighed and we made our way to the ticket machine.

Going inside I saw a lot of sempai's and some students as well, but looking at their dishes you can see from which class they are. I also noticed that most of the student that has free meals are closer to the exit, bathrooms and disposal bins by any chance is there a kind of hierarchy in this as well. And not only that but some of the 3rd years as well can be seen a bit in the back even though they are eating free meals, I wonder. Are there also Year class battle, then if so then I need to change a bit of my plans and fine a piece that I can play in the 3rd and 2nd years.

"You can order, what ever you want" as I was thinking of finding a new piece, Horikita's voice snapped me out of it. I look over and found that she already picked her meal and is waiting for me

"Hm, are sure ?" I asked backed since this behavior is unheard of before

"It's fine, it's my treat" she affirms

"Is there a catch?" I still asked

"There isn't, cant you just accept a kindness from someone"

'There is definitely a catch here, well I can already predict it. Let's play with her a bit" I thought mischievously

"Alright" I said while pressing the deluxe option, in the corner of my eye I notice Horikita perk up a bit. Seeing this reaction just conforms my suspension, immediately I swiped my phone effectively paying for it.

"Huh, what" Horikita seeing my little antic slightly pushed me aside and swiped her phone but my action already paid for it

"Oops, I did it on reflex" I lied, in which cause her to turn around and glare at me.

'Quite cute, Horikita. Very cute' I thought seeing her reaction of her plan being messed up

"Um, we should get our tray and not stand here since there are others" I said snapping her out and moving aside. I grabbed my ticket and the receipt since it shows our total point balance after grabbing it I crumbled it and place it in my front blazer pocket.
(That one pocket where the school logo would be[maybe it will be important later(?)])

After grabbing our tray, we proceed to sit down a bit father in the back in a somewhat isolated part. Through our the whole way here Horikita was quiet and often glanced back at, but I ignored it.

"I will send you the points" she said as we sat down and grabbed her phone, in which I looked at it and shocked my head

"It's fine, I have a lot more points. Plus think of it as my treat" I said, with that I burned Horikita's plan but also made her feel a bit guilty. Which worked her face when I said that had scrunched up a bit, but immediately returning to her (passive resting bi|ch face) normal look.

"I see" she ended with that and we proceed to start eating

As we were eating she would often glance at me and back to her food. Halfway into it she looked as if she made up her mind and was about to say something.

"Um, the..." She said but I cut her off

"Is there something you need, Horikita" She stopped and her eyes started swimming, In which I just sighed for dramatic effect

"Let me guess, you wanted me to do something." I said causing her to lightly flinch, Horikita is a calm and collected girl but she has terrible social attitude. Her attitude is more of looking down on other, therefore when she has to ask someone to do something she couldn't ask them in a equal ground. She would only do it if she has the high ground(hello there!) due to this the moment she slipped and fall into the low ground she would have a hard time getting back up especially someone who knows how to keep the pressure up. Horikita is good but she lacks experience and is quite naive, I summarized but it's time to end the fun.

"You invited me so that you can guilt me into helping you, isn't that right?" I said slowly as if a adult lecturing a child, and all Horikita could do is nod. It must be humiliating but breaking her is a must.

"Then don't plan any traps, just asked that's what friends are for" I said causing her to looked up and stare right into my eyes with a shocked look in her face

"I..um..." she tried to speak but buckled up, and started to eat trying to calm down. After a while she gone back as she was before

"I wanted to ask you help me get some student to join my study group"

As she said that, I was mildly surprise by her initiating it

"That's surprising you wanting to join the study group"

"You misheard me, I said I'm making my own one" she corrected

"Then it would be difficult since most will join Hirata's group"

"I'm not planning on poaching those, I'm planning on teaching those that isn't joining his. Particularly those at the bottom" she said clearing up the misunderstanding, still it quite surprising

"So Sudo, Ike, and Yamauchi is it?" I asked

"Yes" she answered immediately

"Then why did you think I would be able to recruit them?" I asked, since I wasn't necessarily a popular one or rather I can only count in my one hand the times I talked to them at all

"You are friend with them right?"

'Technically it's true but other than simple greeting I haven't had any interactions with them since' i thought

"Sure, but I can't grantee it thought" I said

"You still haven't tried" she said, making me sigh

"Horikita, you understand that you're asking for a favor here" I said in a serious tune, causing her to flinch

"I..I..know" she said looking down

"Well it's fine, but Horikita my question is can you handle it?" Knowing Horikita it will turn ugly

"I can teach them myself, there is no need for you to help" she answer looking confidently

"Alright" with that I ended it

We stood up and returned our trays, as we made our way back to the classroom. We entered and most eyes were on us for some reason. I also notice that Hirata was looking at me and though he looked like he wanted to talk he keep it to himself.

~Time Skip~
(After school)

As everyone was slowly leaving, Hirata looked over at me and told his group to go outside first. And he started to approach me.
(Hoh.)

"Satoru-kun, do you have a moment?" He asked me, as Horikita was packing up and was about to leave

"Horikita-San, can you also listen for a bit" Hirata suddenly asked, making Horikita stopped and looked at him for a moment then looked at me for a moment before sitting down

"Thank you so much, I wanted to asked both of you to help in the study group" Hirata said with a pleading look, before we could respond he added

"Of course if you wanted to come that is"

"Unfortunately, I cant" Horikita said in a clear manner, causing Hirata to be slightly shocked but accepted it. He then looked at me

"Yeah, sure. When?" I said shocking both Horikita and Hirata, immediately Hirata smiled and Horikita lightly glaring at me which thankfully was not noticed by Hirata

"Thank you so much, Satoru-kun with you it can really help us out" he said, after which he pulled out his phone and showed me a schedule in which I said

"Oh, send it to me. I'll also join up with you as well" I said

"Alright, would like to walk with us?" He asked

"Su..."  as I was about to agree, I noticed Horikita's glare. With that in mind I should talked to her a bit.

"Actually, I'll meet up with you guys later. I got something to do a bit" I said,

"Oh, Alright. I will send you the room number" he said lightly bowing and leaving the classroom

In which I turned to my side and looked at Horikita

"Why?"

"What do you mean why, I'm helping them out" I said in confusion

"That not what I mean, I meant is why now" she said with that I understood the point she is saying

"It's not like they would come after I told them right, Sudo obviously has club activities and Ike and Yamauchi might come to Hirata's group" I said, which made her think. Which also made me thought about something

"Wait, by any chance where you planning on joining me in inviting them?" I asked as that would be the most plausible reason in her being mad at me

"That's right" she said honestly

"Why?"

"I'm inviting them to the study group, I just needed you to introduce me to them" she said as if she was explaining it to a child

'No,no,no this is weird Horikita the coldest person on the planet actually is being thoughtful' I thought masking my shock,

"Why are you looking at me like that" she said while blushing and looking at the other way

"I..um.. sorry, it just surprising that you said that" I said failing to mask my surprise

"Well, I'm just being thoughtful about you. You know" she said lightly coughing and looking away

"Anyway, here" she said handing me a piece of paper with 11-digit numbers and a email address
(In PH it 11-digits, is it different in other countries?)

"Huh?" I asked, surprised by her actions

"It my phone number and address, contact me when you were about to talk to them about it" she said grabbing her bag and exiting

I just sat there dumbfounded, but I immediately just shrugged it off and grabbed my bag. Suddenly my phone rang and there I was sent a text from Hirata

-Karaoke bar. Second floor, room number 13-

Was the message reads, seeing it I replied back and started heading my way there.

~Time Skip~

Arriving at the room, I saw almost all of the class inside with only Koenji, Sudo, Horikita, Ike and Yamauchi missing. Hirata saw me and motion to me to seat aside, though we were inside a Karaoke room there wasn't any music playing. Just a few drinks and plates of snack distributed around, while everyone was hunch over writing on a piece of paper. From the looks of it, it was a mock test, not like the one we had but different.

"Satoru-kun, here" Hirata said as I sat down passing me a piece of paper

"A test?" I asked

"Yeah, Yukimura wanted to know everyone's level so that we know who to teach who" he said pointing at Yukimura who is beside Ayanokoji

"I see" I said, and looking  at the test it self. It was a simple test which encompasses the previous topic that were thought a week ago. It has 50 questions each 10 question per subject, a simple and easy test with multiple choices. I guess there checking on everyone level is at. And from the looks of it only a few are struggling, most have serious faces on. After looking over I focused in on the test and answered it, and passed it to Yukimura after.

"Also, Hirata how did you know Horikita's name" I asked as far as I know I am the only person who knew her name since she never talked or interacted with anyone

"Kushida-San told me" Hirata said awkwardly but he look like he is telling the truth, I then glance at Kushida who was talking to her friends.

'She remembers her name even thought she only glanced at it from the first day at school, by any chance does Kushida and Horikita know each other' I thought

"Um.. does it bother you Satoru-kun?" Hirata asked worryingly

"Huh, no i was just surprised you knew her name. Since she never talked or interacted with anyone, you know" I said

"That is true. Um,.. also there is a rumor a both the two of you" Hirata said lowering his voice and coming closer to me

"Rumor?" I asked back since it was surprising, having a rumor about Horikita is natural since she never interacts with anyone and as well as myself but having both of us in a rumor together is weird

"Yes, there is a rumor that both of you are dating" he said while looking straight at me

It then hit me the reason why Hirata is a bit akward when I asked on how he knew Horikita's name, he must have thought that I was dating her and my question just somewhat affirmed the rumor itself.

"No, were not dating" I said truthfully

"Oh, I thought that both of you were as the girls have been talking about it for a while now" he said

"There is nothing between us, were just friends" I said in which he nodded and went back to answering his paper

'It might just be girl gossip' I thought while looking at Kushida

After everyone was finish Yukimura started to check it while everyone was reading from there phones. It seems Kushida took a few photos from her notes and posted it on the group chat. Which everyone is now currently reviewing, there are a few question passed around most are being answered by either Kushida or Hirata and sometime I chimed in as well. After a few minutes Yukimura finish grading the papaers and everyone looked at him.

"Well, there are some who understand the basics of the lesson. But most do need tutoring in specific subject." He said causing some to look down

"Hirata can you decide us per subject, it would be difficult to teach everyone a multiple subject" Yukimura suggested

In which I agree, rather than having 1 person teach everyone multiple subject we can just assign a person to teach 1 main subject and alternate between those who are teaching for everyone to cover the subject they need help in.

"Alright, then I can teach Science. Do anyone want to help?" He said

"I can help in teaching Social Studies" Kushida volunteered to teach as well, which was met with some applause
(Authors: No idea about what are the main subjects of Japanese schools are)

"Well then I would take Japanese History" Yukimura said

"Then I'll teach Mathematics" I said

"Well that is most the subject, I think we can alternate in teaching English" Hirata said looking at us 3(Kushida, Yukimura, And Me)

"Umm,.. Hirata-kun.. I c.. can .. teach English" a petite girl with buns said, if I remeber her name is Wang Mei-Yu but most people call her 'Mii-chan'

"That would be great, Mii-Chan" Hirata supported it, after which he looked at Yukimura and asked
"It would be fine right, Yukimura-kun"

"Of course, Wang-San has the highest score on English. I was about to ask her later about it as well" he said

"Um...Yukimura-kun you can call me Mii-Chan, it's much easier" she said

"Ah... Alright..... Mii-Chan" Yukimura said lightly blushing, this cause the room to laugh and making a lighten atmosphere

With that little antic the mood was much lighter and everyone was back to studying. I took my notes and photographed it and posted in the group chat as well. And started teaching some, surprisingly there are a few people who have a problem, in mathematics. Most have problem in English and Japanese history, of  that doesn't mean I don't have anyone to teach.

"Satoru-kun, how do you get the value of 'x' here" Sato said sitting close to me by my right and is showing a problem

"Well you*math explain* to get its value" I said explaining the problem and showing her a trick in doing it
(Author does not want to think about math or number or the value of 'x')

"Wow, it was so easy" Sato said cheerfully while solving the problem
(Author: lets be honest, watching a video on YT is much easier to understand than a teacher. It because they follow the old way from the book rather than finding the most easiest way alternative)

"Just remember, *math trick*" I explained

"That amazing, Satoru-kun I never heard of that way to do it before" Sato still exited praised me about the simple trick

"It's nothing, it just a trick you know" I said humbly

"No, no, no, it's really cool. You could be like a teacher Satoru-kun" she insisted

'Well technically I was once a teacher, though I doubt what I was teaching would be liked by people here' I though being reminder of my time at 'that place'

"She right, you know I never heard of it being done that way before" Matsushita said while looking over at Sato's work, she was seated in my left so she was leaning over to looked at Sato's paper. Causing me to smell a bit of her perfume, Jasmines.

"Ah, Matsushita-San here. You don't need to lean over like that" Sato replied in a serious tone while handing her paper to Matsushita. This cause both of us to be surprise since Sato never called Matsushita by her so formally before.but before I can comment Matsushita just laugh and straighten up.

"I'm sorry, Maya-Chan" she just said and took the paper, while Sato was lightly glaring at her

"Still it's surprising Matsushita that you need help" I said to her, in which she flinch and looked at me

"W..what do you mean?" Her response both got Me and Sato surprised

"I mean, is that you don't have any problems in math and I was wondering why do you need me to tutor you. Rather you have a low score in Social studies?" I said confused by how she was flustered before

"Oh, well I just wanted to have a better understanding about it you know. There is no telling if the school will throw a curve ball at us" she explain which Sato agree with

"Yeah, that's true. It quite surprising that the school will be like this, right" Sato said

"Well that is true but this isn't like any other school right" I said agreeing to Sato's frustration

With that we got backed to studying. Although the discussion ended there,

'I was curious about Matsushita's action before, rather it seems like she was one of the people calm when the new about expulsion was in the line in failing. She always finish in average scores but something tells me she is hiding something, well no point in digging further but I'll keep an eye on her for now' I thought while glancing at Matsushita

After an hour reviewing and making plan we started to exit the room and go back to the dorm. But before I get backed at the dorm, I saw Kushida talking with her friends while exiting. I went over and talked to her

"Kushida, can we talk?" I said making her group look at me

"Oh, Satoru-kun. Alright." Kushida agreed which I stepped back and let her talked to her friends. She talked with them a bit before they left waving at us and Kushida coming to the spot were I am at.

"Is there anything you need with me, Satoru-kun?" She asked

"Yeah, I was wondering if you can do me a favor"

"What kind of favor?"

"Can you ask where Ike and Yamauchi is right now?" I asked as I need to recruit them for Horikita's study group

"Ah Alright" she nodded and pulled up her phone

"Is there something you need from them?" She asked

"Just wanted to talk to them" I replied back

"I see, do you need me to call them over"

"No need, I just need to talk to them"

"Alright, here" she then showed me her screen from the looks of it, it was a map and two dots are glowing there with Ike and Yamauchi's names.

"It's a of the function in the phone. All you need it the number of the person and you can track there phones" she explained, I was mildly shocked of this hidden feature

"That's really cool" I gave my honest thought on it

"Yup, you can also transfer point and other such stuff" she explained a few features hidden of the phone, in which I listen closely

"Thanks" I said as I was preparing to make my way to Ike and Yamauchi's location

"It's no problem, and also about the favor?" She said looking at me

"As long as I can do it it's fine" I assured her

"I see, um.. Satoru-kun remeber  in my introduction on how I wanted to make friends with everyone?" She asked

"Yeah" I replied

"Well, you see Horikita-San is well, you know" she said obviously her attempts to befriend Horikita has been going poorly

"I see, you want me to help you befriend Horikita" I asked making sure

"Um, yes since both Satoru-kun and Horikita-San are quite close" she said

"Alright, I will try to tell her about it" I said

"Thank you so much, Satoru-kun" she said, smiling

After which we exchange a few words and started heading in our separate directions, watched her for a bit before heading to the Kekya mall where Ike and Yamauchi were at. I began to think about Kushida is

'Her actions were much more polish and precise than they were a month ago. But this just confirms my theory about her, she and Horikita must have some history with each other or else she wouldn't be this interested in her. And chances she might be the one who spread the rumor about us dating. But why though?, well whatever it is I just hope it can be entertaining. Play a good show Kushida Kikyo, don't make it boring' I thought
(I'm sure most are confused, please read the after notes below the chapter)

~Time Skip~

Before goin to Ike and Yamauchi location, I made my way tot he gymnasium where the basketball club was at. Arriving there I notice a bit of the crown, I listened in on the conversation and it seems like the new recruits are agains the regulars. Knowing that I watched on, in the side of the regulars all of the, are sempai which would make sense. From the recruits there are Sudo, 2 guys from Class C and 2 more from Class A, watching them I noticed that Sudo seems to be alone in the court. Rather there are hardly any passes given to him although the boys from Class A are passing sometimes and are playing with Sudo. Class C however is a different story whenever they got the ball they would always keep it within themselves and are not playing with Sudo. And whenever Sudo plays he is often being blocked by Class C boys though it isn't obvious but light twitches and sudden movements from the Class C boys throws Sudo off his game. But even with a handy cap he can still shoot, I guess Sudo really is passionate in basketball.

*You know the basketball sound after the quarter*

After there game, Sudo was dominating it he had the most point scored. It obvious that Sudo was made for the team it wouldn't be long before he was given the official shirt to play at. Sitting down in the bench and resting I started to approach Sudo.

"Sudo" I said while behind him

"Oh, Satoru what are you doing here" he said while turning to look at me

"I wanted to talk to you, also that was a good game" I said

"Oh, Thanks. Thankfully they went easy on us" he said humble,
"What did you want to talk about" he asked

"Sudo, you know that you are in the bottom right" I said in a serious tone

"Yeah, what of it" Sudo replied back a bit agitated

"Then you're endanger of getting expelled"

"I know about it, I heard it from Kanji" he said annoyed

"Then you should join the study group" I said seriously, Sudo has great skill in terms of athleticism his is the top of our class he might even be the top in this school year. There is no telling what the school would trow at us but it obvious that intelligence and academic excellence is not something needed in joining this school. If it is then Yamauchi, Ike and especially Sudo will not be able to enter this school. Therefore there is something that these guys have that would merit there admittance in this school.

"I already said this to Hirata but I'm fine on my own" he said putting down the bottle and towel

"You're scores tell a different story, just join so that way you won't get expelled" I said trying to persuade him

"I was tired from practice, Alright. I can just cram the day before" he said and entered the court.

I just shook my head at his action but that doesn't mean I'm giving up. Sudo will one day be important to the class, as most of our student are female and most have low athletic abilities Sudo would be a vital asset for the class. But I know not to push it too much, for now I need to let him stew. He might not be worried but sooner or later he will, well if all fail I can just ask someone to help me in convincing him. But for now I'll let him be, no then to Ike and Yamauchi personally I find no point convincing them since if they are kicked out there wouldn't be a lost unlike Sudo's case but since I gave my word I might as well try.

~Time Skip~

I arrive at the arcade area of the mall. As I made my way inside passing by a few sempai's who are playing, making my search grid by grid until I found them. They both seem to be in the gambling are from the looks of it there are at the coin tower game, I approach them but I stopped by a bit to overhear them.

"Come on fall already" Yamauchi lightly scream at the neatly stacked tower close to the exit mouth

"Idiot it not like it would fall over if you keep screaming at it" Ike commented thought he seem to be tapping the glass to create some kind of vibration

"Shut up, Kanji. If we get this to fall that's 15,000 point right there" Yamauchi said obviously desperate to get any points

"It's not gonna fall over, we have been here for an hour staring at it" Ike said in a bored manner

"But I can feel it, Kanji just one more coin and it would fall over" Yamauchi said rubbing his face in the glass

"Come on, man. I'm not wasting my time here anymore let's just go to my room and play" Ike said standing up and pulling the oily face of Yamauchi off the glass

"Fine" Yamauchi said grabbing his bag

Seeing as they were about to leave I approach them, both saw me and stopped.

"Ike and Yamauchi, Wait a minuet" I said while pulling my hand up

"What do you want" Yamauchi said aggressively while glaring at me

"Just wanted to talk to you guys" I said ignoring the cotton being thrown at me

"Sure, what it about?" Ike asked

"I'm sure know that the midterms are coming" I said causing both to flinch

"So?" Yamauchi said still hostile

"And both of you are in the red" I replied

"Look what do you want" Ike said obviously getting worked up

"I think you guys should join the study group" I said

"Sorry, but we don't like huge crowds" Ike replied

"That's fine, since were not joining Hirata's study group" I said

"Huh, So you're the one teaching" Yamauchi said

"Nope, Horikita is" I replied

"So you're girlfriend is" Yamauchi lightly growled

"Huh?, no she isn't m.." before I can answer Ike cuts in

"We're fine, we can study on our own" he said and grabbed Yamauchi and started to walk away

I watch as they move away and exited the arcade area and possibly the mall and returns to there dorm. Since I don't know there number I wasn't planning on catching up to them to try and convince them. I just sigh and started to go tot he opposite direction. While making my way back I saw the game they were parked at before, I got closer to read the instructions.

It was a basic game the more coins you insert the larger the wave is, and if the wave is big enough it could push the stack/tower of coins into the exit and you can receive up to 150 coins per stack/tower. From the looks of it the tower that they were looking at were close to the edge or rather it was halfway off of it already. I then turned to the coins booth and exchange 100 points for a coin. Turning around I made my way back to the game where luckily no was at. I then inserted it and it fell into the pile which then pushed the tower over the edge along with a few coins as well. The game lights up and a bells rang from it, I then grabbed all the coins that fell and exchange it to points earning me over 17,400 point.

Though I failed to recruit them for Horikita's study group I manage to have some luck from today, guess today is not that bad after all.

~Time Skip~

Yamauchi had manage to trade some point from Miyamoto by trading all most of his console(PSP Disk) games in exchange for a measly 100 points but in his mind it's work it. 100 point will turn into a 15,000 profit and some more. With this he would be able to eat again, earlier this day he ate the free vegetable seat and he hated it immediately. He sped his way into the arcade passing a few sempais along the way.

'That's right my luck is finally turning around, no it just the universe way of apologizing to me. Because I'm the main character, I just left for about 1 hour and There is no chance someone had gotten since most are probably back at there dorm. With this I can brag about having more points than some, maybe I can even get my games back in exchange for a cup of soup. No, I'll charge him more for it.' He thought as he was racing his way in finally he made it, he immediately gone to the coin booth and exchange for a single coin

He then went over and inserted it immediately without looking at the game first. After he inserted it he was expecting music and light to start signally a mega jackpot, but it didn't happened. He opened his eyes and shrieked like a little girl,

"Why, why, why is it missing where is my tower" he yelled and started checking the other games but none of the games had there towers are in the edge or close to the exit. He went back to the game and started shaking it,

'You cheated me, give me back my coin' he thought while shaking the game over until someone placed there hand in his shoulder, in which he looked over and saw a burly man with a smile looking at him

"Sir, we would like for you to leave" he said in a threatening voice while grabbing his shoulders

"I..um...I" is the only thing Yamauchi said while getting kicked out of the arcade while subsequently being banner for life in the area.

He started cursing at the arcade employee and the person who in his words "took what was rightfully his".

~Meanwhile~

I got myself a cup of ice cream with my lucky winnings today. And was heading home until I heard a soft and weak voice, I turned around and saw no one near me.

'Weird' I thought

I just shrugged it off and made my way back at the dorm

———————————————————————————-
<|\/\/|>
Hello everyone! Void Here!

Be honest how many of you thought I was dead or discontinued this book?

(*////////*)
I'm so embarrassed but I had a good reason why I didn't upload I was not feeling it.lol. No I'm serious Author was not motivated to write or anything.

Anyway, as everyone know I change the MC from an insert to an OC this of course has some changes. First MC doesn't know any characters from COTE, I would be changing
Prologue
Chapter - 1-4(maybe 4 &5 as well)
To better fit the MC moving forward.

When will it be done no idea. But for now here is the short page of changes made.

1. MC has only information of the select few Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, Koenji Rokusuke And Kiryuin Fuka. (Basic information only and nothing more)
2. No knowledge about anything in happening in ANHS, he doesn't know anything that would happened in ANHS(future troubles, special exams and etc.)

And that's it also

MC is very observant, he notice that Kushida's actions are too fake to be genuine but too genuine to be fake. Basically he noticed that Kushida might have fake or rehearsed her actions beforehand.(note this happened in the bus)

There won't be major changes other than him suspecting Kushida early on. So yeah, not much would be change just a transition from Insert to OC.

Anyway another topic I wanted to asked but which is better?

Kimchi or Chili oil?

I had Korean barbecue yesterday, we had this portable stoves and huge cooking plates where you can cook the meat in. Anyway so as I was cooking my share(for those wondering a piece of beef marinated in barbecue sauce) I place my meat[lol] In between my lettuce as i was about to eat it my uncle slide a bowl of kimchi to me he said to add it on for additional spice. In which I did but I did get the spice but most of the thing I tasted was the sour cabbage. It had a weird aftertastes that dominated the grilled meat and lettuce, which is weird. Anyway I tasted it but didn't like it so I change to the chili oil with garlic flakes that my grandfather keep in the drawers.

So my question is the Kimchi taste like that? Does it have a sour aftertaste? Or did I just eat something wrong?

Also for those who are curious this is my opinion on Y2.Vol.5.

Anyway I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and I hope everyone has a nice day! ('^-^')

See ya later! Space Floaters!

6795 words were used

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 493 9
Don't know what to put here. All I can say it's a COTE fic by me, so... Expect it to be trash? I guess? Idk. Read more if ya wanna find out. It's a S...
151K 4.4K 30
An unknown guest invites the ANHS students to react to different universes that will mainly focus on our protagonist Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Will they l...
89.7K 3.3K 55
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...
19.1K 633 11
Story for Kiyotaka and Honami enjoyers! :D (Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite, all rights go to Syougo Kinugasa! I am a mere fan of the...