Doctor's love (completed)

By mal_0809

Jimin is a famous, handsome and talented doctor in Korea, Seoul. He works in Kims hospital as a Surgery docto... More

Intro
A/N
First day in Kim's Hospital
Truth behind jimins life
First experience
Good news with bad news
Back
Who?!
Everything takes time
End

Confession and apology

21 1 0
By mal_0809

"umm hi" he shyly said. Owner of the hospital looked at him confused face. 'i knew this. He wouldn't recognize me... Ugh!' he said to himself. "im jeon jungkook. The new surgerian" jungkook said. Jimins eyes got widen. He looked at jungkook from top to bottom. Jungkook blushed hard. "umm well have a seat." jimin said.

"so...why did you leave? And why did you came back?" jimin asked jungkook. " i went back because my mom said to go there. And also i wanted be surgerian... And i came back because to here cox i wanted to get more experience in here...and also wanted to find my dad too.... Yeah thats all" jungkook said. 'and also i want you to be mine too. Thats all i wanted' jungkook whispered. Jimin looked into me suspiciously. I just a waved my head. "let me show you the hospital. Since your mom resigned from this hospital i want you to be the new manager. And-" "WHAT?! SHE RESIGNED. Seriously" jungkook said to him. "yes she did....when you went to Australia." jimin said.

Jungkook and jimin went out. Just to show jungkook important places and the to show important files that he need to know since he is going to be future manager. Jungkook was lost in his thoughts. But those thoughts was how to be with jimin as a lover. Jimin noticed that jungkook was in a deep thought. And he knew those thoughts wasn't happy or exiting thought. But sad thoughts. So jimin decided to make him enjoy the day by going somewhere else.

Jimin and jungkook went into laboratory room. " please don't tell my name. Junt introduce me to them. I want to know if he recognize me or not." Before getting inside  i said to jimin with a evil smile. I wanted to playba little game with jin. Jimin nodded. There was jin and jisoo. Luckily Soo hyun wasn't there. Jin saw jimin and jungkook. He came exitedly. But not exited as when he saw me first day with my mom. "who is this?" jin asked jimin.

"well he going to be you guys nedlw manager" jimin said to them. He didn't tell my name. Jungkook was trying best not to laugh. Jin bowed down to show respect. Jisoo did the same. Jungkook looked at jimin. It was the time jimin looked into jungkook . When me and jimin looked into eachothers face, me and jimin couldn't hold our laugh. Laughed harder by holding our hands on belly. Jin and jisoo was curious why we were laughing. "y....you sh...should ask me a...atleast his n...name. Hahahah" jimin said to them. Jin looked up and down at me. He still didn't know me. "who is it? I mean whats your name?" jin asked both. "i...im... Okey. Give me a little bit sec" jungkook said to them. He can barely talk due to laugh he was having difficulty in talking. "okey. Let me introduce myself. Im jeon jungkook. Im the manager and a surgerian of kim hospital." jungkook said to them. They looked at jungkook and covered there mouth with there hands. "y....yo....your j...j...jungkook?! As in my little junkookies?" jin said to them. Jisoo hited jin. She was jealous with the state. Jimin and jungkook chuckled. They were so cute. "but jungkook... What happened to your cute chubby cheeks?" Jin asked him. Jungkook was about to say something. But someone called him. It was his 'tata hyung'. Jungkook smiled. "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU SHOULD HAVE  ATLEAST TOLD ME THAT YOUR HERE IN THIS WORLD. WHERE ARE YOU. I ONLY SAW YOUR BAG'S. WHERE ARE YOU?!" taehyung shouted. Jungkook had to keep dispensed with his ears and the phone. "are you done with the shoutings? You almost made me def hyung. Where are you?" jungkook said to him. " im in my office. Are in the hospital? Where are you?" taehyung asked. " im in laboratory. Im on my way going there" jungkook said and ended the call. "im going taehyung office. Please be ready for my funeral" jungkook said to them. They laughed.

Jungkook opened taehyung office. "hello?... Umm... Are you new here?" taehyung asked. "hi. Im new manager and surgerian jeon jungkook" jungkook said to him. He looked shocked. "oh. Im sorry sir. I didn't know that."taehyung bowed down and was about to go and sit." wait... WHAT?! JEON JUNGKOOK?! NEW MANAGER?! "taehyung shouted." tae tae. Doesn't your throat hurt? You have been shouting a lot" jungkook said and sited. "but how did you become a manage- ah you are the manager son. She resigned right. So cool bruh!" taehyung said. They talked about different things.

Soo hyun was on her way to go her house. One of her friends called her. " hello.... Yes... Yes he still want me to be pregnant. But i dont want to.... Yeah i know.... Yes... Bye". Someone tapped soo hyun back. It was lisa. "umm...who are you? Do i know you?" soo hyun asked. "you will not know me. I know you. Im your husbands first love. And i can help you with you not being pregnant. Will you accept your offer" Lisa asked with an innocent face. Soo hyun thinked hard. "yes i will. Lets see what can you do" soo hyun said. Lisa smirked and shaked there hands.

Lisa did a plan with her and gaved soo hyun some medicines with instructions how to take it. But if you skip even a day she might be pregnant. Soo hyun believed in it and thanked her.

Soo hyun went home after meeting her. When she opened the door there was jimin standing as if he knows something. Soo hyun was scared to death. She betrayed her own loving.
husband. Jimin just smiled and asked why she was late. Soo hyun made a story. And stupid jimin believed in it.

Day by day passed away. Soo hyun started using medicine. It showed some side effects. Jimin knew she was hiding something. Soo hyun was taking medicine like as always. Jimin came inside the room. Soo hyun managed to hide the medicine. But she couldn't hide the glass that was with the water that she used to eat medicine. "what are you doing? Are you hiding something?" jimin asked her. "ye...n...no. Its nothing. I just got shocked when you came in here after saying that your going hospital" soo hyun said to him. Jimin nooded. But he really didn't believed in it.

Jungkook was alone with Jisoo. Anyone can see the anger in jisoo eyes. "actually.... Why do you hate me that much?" jungkook asked her. "its because you always really close with jin. And you know that he is MY boyfriend."jisoo said. That made jungkook laugh." im sorry jisoo. Im not trying to steal your man. Im really sorry. And also i see him as a big brother. So don't worry. Im not going to steal him from you. Please dont hate me that much. It make me really uneasy to see you looking at me with those angry eyes" jungkook said to her. She gaved jungkook a sweet smile. But she didn't say anything stayed.

After few seconds jin came to there room. "hey babe. Oh hi koo. There is a party tonight. Will you come? Its gonnabe fun" jin asked. I saw Jisoo face. "yeah i will...i need to go bye" jungkook just walked away. Jin felt weird. He felt how unfriendly that jungkook was. "why?.... Did i do something wrong? He seems to be really angry" jin said to jisoo. That made jisoo feel bad.

Jungkook got ready to go party with taehyung. But at the moment he was in the party taehyung went with someone else. Jungkook was alone drinking some drinks. Jimin came at the same time. They both were alone. "your alone? Where is taehyung. I saw him with you" jimin asked jungkook. "yeah he went somewhere else with that stupid girl. Jimin laughed." you came with who? "jungkook asked." my wife...soo hyun" jimin said to him. "oh...thank to you that you have a lover..."jungkook said to him out of nowhere. "you dont have?" jimin said just to talk him. "i have a crush on someone. But he doesn't know that i do have crush on him. Everyone said not to make eye contact with him. But i did. And i fell in love with him. But what to do he already have a wife" jungkook said to him. Jimin looked at his drink with a shock face. He knew that jungkook was talking about him. "ooh. Sad...im going there. She is alone. Bye. Enjoy the night" jimin said to him. Jungkook cried. Cried hard in the dark that no one whould see him. 'why?... Just why can't i be happy like others?... Just whyyy?' jungkook talked to himself. Then, he remembered his grandma's wording. "be patient. Love is something that comes in unexpected ways. But you have to be careful with it. Love can even be bitter than salt. But also love can be sweeter than sugar. All you have to do is...wait. Wait for the perfect time". 'When she said it to me i took it as a joke back then. But now i think its a useful word. Im sure she is supporting me up there with the stars' jungkook said to himself and sobbed.

"kookie.... Jungkook... Are you crying? What happened?" taehyung asked. Jungkook wiped his tears "i...i...indirectly said jimin that i have feelings for him. I....i think he got it. B...but he...he just ignored and went to his wife. And...and also i...i miss my grandma too". Jungkook explained. "oh my baby koo. Its gonna be okey. Maybe he needs time to think. Lets go to your grandma. Where is she?" taehyung hugged jungkook and asked. Jungkook laughed. "she is up there with grandpa and the starts" jungkook showed the stars. Taehyung smiled. "maybe they are with my grandma too" taehyung said and gaved a sad smile.

Jin and jisoo came near to jungkook and taehyung. Jin and jisoo looked up and to them. "what are you two looking at? I can't see anything... Babe can you see anything up there?" jin asked to them. Taehyung and jungkook laughed hard. Jungkook looked into jisoo and smiled. "we just missed our grandma. And we are planning to visit them...right tae" jungkook said to them and just walked away giving a sweet smile to them. Jin again looked into jungkook in a suspicious way. "why is he avoiding me? I really think i did something that i didn't do" jin said. "wait here. I need to talk with him about something" Jisoo said to them showing jungkook. They nooded and stayed there looking for a nice fight. Because thats what they always do.

"jungkook" Jisoo called out. Jungkook looked at her with a shocking face. "yes...im not in the mood for a fight" jungkook said and about to walk away. But jisoo just hold his hand. "im not here for a fight. Im here to...." jisoo didn't finish her words. Just stayed. "what do you want jisoo?" jungkook asked her sweetly "i...im sorry...i didn't mean to make you and jin to be separated. I was just too jealous. You can be friendly as before. Its okey. Im sorry for saying that" Jisoo said to him by looking at her feet. Jungkook smiled and hugged her. Others were waiting for there shouting too. But they couldn't believe there own eyes too. Jungkook hugged her and said it okey. Jisoo herself couldn't believe that he hugged her. She was sad for what she said to him. Jungkook is the sweetest person that jisoo ever met. Jungkook smiled to them and just walked away. Jimin was the only one who noticed there was tears in his eyes. Jin asked what happened. Jisoo just said that she wanted to say something and just changed the subject.

Like everyday soo hyun took the medicine. But for few weeks soo hyun forgot where she kept the medicine. When she saw the medicine it was too late. She found out that she was pregnant. But didn't tell jimin yet. She tried to call lisa. But she didn't pick up her phone. Soo hyun just hated her. The reason why she lost the medicine was jimin too the medicine away from her. He took it away just to look what kind of a medicine was that. He didn't returned it or talked about it was because he couldn't get a time for look it properly. Jimin looked into it. The label shows it as its a multivitamin medicin. Jimin wanted to joke about it with her. But he didn't. Little did he know the tablet inside the bottle was something else. Something like she wouldn't get pregnant. Jimin just forgot about it and started to live with her in a normal life.

Someone who has dark blue hair man who look like 30 was walking into jimin's house. Which made everyone gasp in shock by seeing his face. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? HUH?!" that was the first thing he heard. "mom.... Dad please listen to me something happened to me. Thats why i wasn't there when namjoon was borned. Please im begging you" he said to them with a pleading eyes.

Thats the ending of the chap. Who do you think it is?

Hope you all enjoy my story. Please vote and comment. I want so feedbacks🥺❤️

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 971 69
Jungkook texts random numbers everyday out of boredom. One day he gets a text back by Jimin a boy staying in hospital because of his weak heart. Disc...
9.7K 762 43
7 men, 1 woman, and 1 TV show documenting it all as a reality show. What could go wrong? ~~~ Desperate for money to pay for her sister's cancer treat...
73.3K 4.3K 40
Let me introduce: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, Two lost souls in quest of a soulmate who meet through... A dating site. Taehyung is the father of...
202K 16.5K 40
Yoongi is the son of Hades. He's been stuck in the underworld his whole life with nothing but dead souls to keep him company. He's shunned by the oth...