"Insecurites Be Damned"

Від KyokaJiroChan

"Never give up, no matter how much the world decides to keep punching you down. Keep getting up, you can neve... Більше

"Jujutusu Kaisen"
"Haruka Mirai"
"Kaikai Kitan"
"Eien Ni Hikare"
"Hana Ga Saku Michi"
"Aoi Honoo"
"Amazing Dreams"
"Gamushara"
"Gamushara V2" (Devil's Incarnation)
"Rōringusutā"
"~Asterisk~"
"Rakugaki Peiji"
"JUSTadICE"
"JUSTadICE V2"
"JUSTadICE V3"
"JUSTadICE V5"
"Black Rover"
"『four』"
"Veil"
"Zankyousanka"

"JUSTadICE V4"

480 22 9
Від KyokaJiroChan

After that fight, The bulls went to meet up with Izuku who looked a bit beat up. When they finally met, they all smiled at each other. Kyoka punched the verdette's shoulder. "That was the best damn match I think has happened in fucking years of U.A. You never told me about you being able to make the Demon-Slayer Sword the size of the school itself." Kyoka said and Izuku looked at her in confusion.

"Giant...Sword?"

"Wait...You... What?" Kyoka stumbled in confusion as Izuku looked at his hand.

"I don't really know what happened after I saw the fire, after awhile all thought shut down and I only woke up after the match was over and I won." Izuku looked up from it. "So I have no idea what happened before I won the fight."

"So, you didn't know anything about the sword?" Izuku shook his head in response to Mina's question

"Wait, don't you have a match to get to, Mina?" Izuku questioned and they all dead panned at him as if he was stupid.

"You do know, you and peppermint Zuko both broke the arena so badly that it looked pretty much erased right?" She said and Izuku was shocked. From his standpoint, the arena only had a gnash in the middle, maybe he wasn't fully awake?

"Well...As we can wait for that. We can try to discuss how you can beat Yaoyorozu..." Izuku said, putting a finger on his chin and Mina gave him a thumbs up.

"Not needed! I already thought of how I'm going to beat her." The pinkette said with a big smile on her face. "No need to worry about me, but I'll go to the waiting room just to think somethings over, maybe warm-up a bit too." She said and she gained a nod from the other three.

She began to walk off and they waved at her. "Good luck on your match!" Kyoka shouted and Mina threw another thumbs up.

Setsuna watched as she left and now it was her, Izuku and Kyoka. It made her think more about what she is feeling when she is near them. She doesn't want to have to choose between the two, that wouldn't sit right. She wants both of them in her life forever, she wants to love them unconditionally.

She looked at the two. "H-Hey. I'm going to be right back. I-I'll meet you at the stands okay?" She said and the two looked back at her.

"Sure, we'll see you there." Izuku said as Kyoka and himself were walking off to the stands and Setsuna walked toward her destination. She needed help with this whole thing, it put a feeling in her gut that she hated but it made her heart race. She knew who she was going to go to right now wouldn't be the best idea nor would it be fair, but she just really needs answers.

She stopped in front of a waiting room door and opened it to see Mina doing a handstand. She did a cartwheel and stood up on her two legs. "What's up, Set?" She said, but then began to notice she wasn't in the best of moods. "Everything good, girl?"

Setsuna shook her head and Mina offered her to take a seat. She sat across from her and placed both of her hands on the table and interlocked them. "So what's eating you?"

"...Can...You promise not to tell anyone? Even Kyoka and Izuku?" Mina raised a brow at this question. What is a secret that she could tell the pinkette that she couldn't tell the people she has known for over a year. Eventually, Mina sighed and nodded. "...I...I like Izuku-." Mina was about to spring up, but then she didn't see an ounce of nervousness from the greenettes face, just sadness. "...B-But I also like Kyoka.... And I don't know what t-to do. I-I don't want to have to ch-choose between them. I couldn't, I-I can't. I wish....I wish I could h-have both of them." Setsuna then started to tear up thinking about not being able to have both and hurting one of them. "I...I don't want to h-hurt one of t-them. I-I just w-want to be with b-both of t-them."

Tears started to fall onto the table as Setsuna began to cry. Mina just looked at her with shock and sadness. She was processing what she just heard and needed some time to think. She then finally got her answer to say to the greenette in front of her. Mina then stood up and walked to the other end of the table. She placed a hand onto Setsuna's shoulder. The crying girl looked up to see Mina giving her a nice sincere smile.

"Listen Set. I have never been in this situation before, but I think you can date both of them." Setsuna was a bit shocked at what she heard, but then again, she shouldn't. This was Mina she was talking about. She would support her all the way.

"Y-you think s-so?"

"Girl. We live in a world where I'm pink, have black sclera and horns on my head and you can detach your body parts and have shark teeth, plus not counting everything else with mutant quirks. I think you wanting to date more than one person is fine and no one would care and even if they do. I have your back okay?" Setsuna smiled at what Mina said it gave her hope, but then she thought of something else. Mina noticed it.

"What else?" The pink girl asked with a straight face.

"W-what if t-they don't l-like me? W-what if they d-dont want to b-be together? W-what if t-they think I-Im weird?" Setsuna questioned, with a few tears still rolling down her face ,but Mina gave her another smile.

"Look at me. I am not certain, but I believe they like you back okay, but if you still don't know and feel a bit off about it. I can help find out okay. If they don't want to be with you that's fine because I know they would still be your closest friends, but I believe they do like you back okay?" Setsuna nodded. "Good, but just know I got your back for almost anything, okay?".

"Y-yeah. I-I'm not r-ready to ask y-yet anyways." Mina then giggles at hearing that.

"You just needed help on what to do and needed the love experts help."

"Y-yeah." Setsuna then smiled. "Thanks Mina. I mean it." Mina then did her best to hug Setsuna.

"Anytime Set." She said as Setsuna wiped her own tears away.

"I'm a big crybaby aren't I? I need to stop that." Setsuna said, after sniffling a bit. She took a deep breath before regaining her composure. "I can't be crying all the time." Mina giggled a bit.

"We'll...you're kinda right." Mina said, putting her hand behind her neck. "I know I'm not the brightest person, but what I do know is that it's okay to cry sometimes. Even heroes cry when they need to."

Setsuna smiled at her. "Yea..."

"Mina Ashido and Momo Yaoyorozu, please head to the arena as it is now fully repaired and ready for the next fight."

Mina stood up and pumped her fist up. "Alright, lets get this show on the road." Mina said as she walked out the waiting room, putting the hoodie of the robe on. She wanted to look as smug as possible. "Wish me luck." She said as Setsuna walked out the door behind her.

"Good luck, thanks a lot again, Mina." Setsuna said bowing before turning the other way to head back to the stands. She was grateful for Mina, she was always a good friend to her, even in the small time they've known each other.

The greenette made it to the 1-A stands and sat between Kyoka and Izuku when she got there. "Hey guys."

"O-Oh, hey Setsun-"

"Hey, Midoriya." Izuku turned around to see Shinso. "I have a question for ya."

"H-Huh...oh what is it, Shinso?" He asked him.

"Tell me, were you really trying to have Todoroki use his fire, or were you just being cocky?" He said, scratching the back of his neck. Gaining a raised brow from the other bulls. Izuku was a bit surprised and confused at the same time, this were the first few words he had spoken to Izuku.

"Hmm." He hummed.

"Hey man, you don't just ask that-"

"Don't act like you aren't curious either, but out." Shinso said toward Kaminari. He then looked at Izuku again. "So?"

"W-Well, to be completely honest. I don't think I can tell you the whole story, it wouldn't be fair to Todoroki. But, I can say that yea, I was trying to help him. It wasn't fair that everyone here at the sports fest is trying their hardest to win and he was only using half of his capabilities. I only had my quirk for two years, he should be grateful he was blessed with such an amazing quirk and had it since he was a kid." Izuku explained, gaining a hum from the indigoette.

"So you used half your strength until he felt there was no way to win without his fire?"

"Ssssort of...."

"Alright! Now that everything has beautifully calmed since the outstanding and stylish match from the first fight of the quarter finals, let's continue on with the sports festival!" Uzui shouted out in the microphone as the crowd went wild. "On one side is the same gumball from last time but this time she has a stylish hood on her head! It's Mina Ashido! And on the opposite end is the magnificent 3D printer that shocked the Shockist last round!"

"...Low blow dude." Kaminari said in shame, remembering how he was absolutely outmatched last time. Kirishima patted his back.

"Get over it, dunce face!"

"Fight starts in three!"

Mina took her hood off and looked Yaoyorozu dead in the eyes. She had her head slightly down but her eyes were looking straight up at her. Momo looked down on her.

"Two!"

"One! Fight!"

Mina used her quirk to get towards Momo faster. Momo put up a shield on her arm and hid behind it to avoid an oncoming attack. Mina jumped up and lifted herself over the small shield and kneed Momo in the face.

"And Ashido lands a stylish first hit!"

Yaoyorozu stumbled back, holding her nose. She glared at Mina who was charging at her again. The ravenette made a baseball bat and a baseball. She threw the baseball into the air and swung the bat to hit it, it shot toward Mina who barely dodged it.

'Is she trying to kill me?!' She shouted in her mind. In a 1 on 1 fight were they couldn't kill the other opponent, Mina knew she would be on top. But if Yaoyorozu wanted to kill her it would be a different story...and she knew it.

Momo dropped the bat. Ok so not trying to commit murder. The ravenette then swung a punch at the pinkette who gracefully dodged by bending her back down and sliding across the floor. Mina tried going in for a punch and it landed on her cheek, making Momo take a step to the side. Mina then punched her gut, then in the face again.

Mina had to end the match quickly if she wanted to win. Momo made another shield and when Mina slide up to her, she burned through the shield, making a hole in it with one hand and punched through the newly made hole with the other, but then a loud clank and a small crack sound was heard and an excruciating pain on her hand quickly followed.

Mina pulled her hand back quickly and it was shaking in pain. Her eyes were wide as he saw the back of her hand swelling up. Did...she break it? She took a deep breath before looking back at Momo who had another bat at hand. She looked at her with a face that showed that she was looking down on Mina along with a bleeding nose.

Because, before the match, Momo was frustrated that she could practically do nothing to Izuku. She thought that the crucifixes would definitely work, that's what Ibara told her at least. Ibara was the vine haired girl from 1-B, she was a holy woman. Despite the fact that the crucifixes didn't work, she was completely certain that Midoriya was still a devil or some sort of unholy being. But if she couldn't do anything to him due to his sheer power...

Mina gained her composure and dashed toward Yaoyorozu. Mina faked with the left hand which was the broken hand, but jabbed with the right. Momo dodged and swung the bat into the girl's side with full force. A few crack sounds were heard and a small yelp of pain was heard from the pinkette. Mina was getting mixed signals from Momo, she didn't know if she was trying to kill her or not.

She was going to make the Devil draw himself out of pure rage...make him show his true colors, and for that.

Mina had to die...

She tumbled onto the ground, but despite her injuries. She still stood up on her two feet. Holding her side as she seemed like she was in pain. Why wouldn't she just give up? She definitely has broken ribs. Mina ran toward Momo once again who was taken aback. The ravenette swung again and mina blocked with her left arm which definitely caused a fracture. She then punched Momo right in the face with her right. The girl with the bat stumbled back. "Why do you continue fighting? Why do you choose to fight alongside that devil?!"

Mina, ignoring her current pain, ran up to Momo who tried to swing the bat down on her head. Mina dodged and gave her a headbutt. Both of them stumbled back from each other. Himejima and Mitsuri were looking concerned at the match that was currently playing.

They knew Mina was in pain, but there was still no reason to call off the match considering the events that were going on in the last match. Those kids were seriously terrifying with their abilities and they were incredible with how far they were able to push themselves.

"Why don't I give up? Because that's not what the Black Bulls do..." Mina choked a bit. Momo raised a brow. "And the one you call a Devil is who taught me that! Yea, I'm a Black Bul-." Mina cut herself off. She just stared wide-eyed at Momo. It felt like everything was stopping. She felt a burning sensation running up her throat and it was getting harder to breathe. She then coughed out blood as she took a step back and fell over.

From the stands, mostly the 1-A stands, everyone was shocked. They had no idea that Momo Yaoyorozu, the nice rich girl, was beating someone with a bat. The crowd was dead silent.

"Um....Momo Yaoyorozu...wins?"

Momo began walking toward the collapsed Mina, with her bat being gripped at hand.

'What is...she doing?' Mitsuri pondered, debating if she should step in.

"What is this? She is walking to her downed opponent! Doesn't she know the match is over?"

Mitsuri unsheathed her blade, assuming the worst is about to happen.

"Disappear..." Momo muttered under breath, she then felt the bat in her hand being yanked out of it and a cloud of smoke appeared in the ring. Mitsuri ran to Mina, seeing that her eyes were still open, but she was barely breathing. She quickly picked her up and ran to Lady Tamayo's room. She needed quick medical attention if she had any hope of living at all.

After the smoke cleared, it was seen that the rest of the Black Bulls were there, all surrounding Momo. Izuku had the Demon-Slayer Sword pointed right at her with both hands, looking at her with shortened pupils of utter disgust and hatred. Kyoka had the bat Momo had in her hands and held the edge of it to her neck, also with a pissed off face, she got the bat when Setsuna used her quirk to yoink it out of her hands before they landed. But no one looked more pissed off than Setsuna, she was looking her dead in the eyes while one of her hands had the index finger and pinky finger sticking out, threatening to gouge her eyes out.

"Hey..." Izuku said in a pissed off 'You fucked up tone.'

"Go on, take another step, Yaoyorozu..." Kyoka said, gripping the bat tighter.

"Forget the sports fest, we'll kill you." Setsuna threatened with the scariest voice Izuku and Kyoka ever heard from her mouth. She was absolutely livid.

"Something is wrong in that head of yours. The match was already over!" Izuku shouted at her, still holding her a blade point.

"Eh...?" Was all Momo could mutter.

Uzui looked down at the field. "Should we intervene?" Uzui said, fully prepared if needed. Giyuu was looking down at the field, despite his face being covered with bandages, you could tell he was disappointed and shocked at the same time towards Yaoyorozu. But he couldn't help but give a bit of admiration to Izuku, Setsuna and Kyoka.

"No." Shinobu and Uzui looked at him. "I trust they won't do anything stupid."

"Tomioka..."

"They took a dangerous leap from the stands to save someone's life. Anyone else would think that wouldn't be an option, but Midoriya risked injuring his own legs by holding the two of them as they jumped down, he let them go after he was close enough to the ground so they wouldn't get hurt. These three are something else..." Giyuu said, gaining a sincere look from Shinobu.

"However, I don't think this behavior can be tolerated, she should get expel-"

"No. That's not an option." The two looked at Giyuu once more. "The Yaoyorozus are incredibly rich, they would get our school demolished if we decided to kick her out for a 'Measly sports festival match' as they would call it. There is no actual proof that she was going to try and kill Mina...and any information we can use would just be counteracted, hell they could even put the blame on Tokage, Midoriya and Jiro for assuming she would do such an act."

Shinobu sighed in frustration. "Though, she will be punished for this..."

"Oh yea... Someones definitely getting extra homework for a month or two for this little stunt."

Just then Mitsuri ran into the com room, without Mina in her arms. She had dropped her off at Tamayo's room. They three looked at her, waiting for a status report. "A rib punctured her left lung, she will survive..."

The three sighed in relief. "That's some good news at least." They then looked back down at the field, the four still in the same positions.

"What are you to say anything, you Devil."

"If anyones the Devil here it's YOU." Setsuna said, getting her fingers a millimeter closer to the ravenette's eyes. "Say one more word, go on. One more word, and I will fucking gouge your eyes out."

"Alright little ones. That is enough. I think you should go check on your dear friend. Ms. Kanroji went to Lady Tamayo's office while carrying her." Himejima said, trying to calm down the situation. Setsuna was the first to look around and see that Mina was not in the arena anymore. Kyoka and Izuku then also looked around and saw that both Mitsuri and Mina were gone.

"Yes sir. We'll go check on her right now. Sorry for the inconvenience." Izuku said as he led the two girls out of the arena. Both Kyoka and Setsuna gave Momo a big dirty look and didn't look away until they left the arena. Momo just huffed and was about to leave, but was stopped by Himejima.

"We need to have a little talk."

"UGH! I HATE THAT BITCH!" Setsuna screamed as she kicked a trash can. "WHY DID SHE THINK IT WAS OKAY TO DO THAT!? She could have killed Mina.... If only Mr.Himejima didn't step in, I would've blinded her." Setsuna then crossed her arms before she heard a chuckle. Her and Kyoka looked at Izuku as he was laughing.

"What's so funny Greenie?" Kyoka asked. Izuku was able to calm himself down before speaking.

"It's just that. I've never seen Setsuna be so riled up before. It was kinda funny and cute to see." Izuku then realized what he said and started to grow a blush. Same for Setsuna. Kyoka then started laughing and it made the awkwardness go away. The three made their way to Lady Tamayo's office as they continued to laugh. Then, both Giyuu and Shinobu came around the corner and stopped the three.

"Uh... h-hello Mr. Tomika. Mrs. Kocho." Izuku said a little nervous seeing both the 1A and 1B homeroom teachers in front of them.

"Hello Midoriya. Jiro. Tokage." Shinobu said. Setsuna and Kyoka were nervous since they had heard that tone before. The latter from her mom and the former from said teacher.

"I would first like to say that congrats on you three of making it to the finals. Sorry to both Jiro and Tokage that you two were eliminated and good job Midoirya on making it to the semifinals." Giyuu said, making the three feel a little more at ease. That changed with what he said next. "But I will say this. You need to next time be more careful with your judgment on things. I understand what Yaoyorozu did was not okay, but you three should have let Ms.Kanroji and Mr.Himejima handle it themselves." The three nodded their heads as they looked down. Giyuu gave a small smile that was not visible due to his bandages. "I am still proud that you three stepped in to help out Ashido. I can tell you four are gonna make a great team. Now go see her in Lady Tamayo's office." The trio was shocked to hear this from the usually stoic teacher, but they accepted it and thanked him before heading off.

"You know. I knew that you had a soft spot underneath that skin. It just took sometime before it cracked." Shinobu teased, making Giyuu blush a little and give a frustrated sigh. The two then headed back up to the announcer's stands.

The trio then get to Lady Tamayo's room and see that the door is closed. Setsuna then walks up to the door and knocks on the door. It opens and Yushiro pops his head out and sees that it's the Bulls.

"You must wait out here. Lady Tamayo is in surgery right now with your friend." Yushiro said and the bulls were shocked.

"S-Surgery?" Setsuna said with concern laced in her voice.

"Yes. It will take some time before it is done. So you can either wait here or go watch the other matches."

"We'll wait here." Izuku said, pulling back Setsuna to the waiting chairs. Yushiro then closed the door and the three sat down as the next match was about to begin.

"Now we have the sonic speed joy runner, Tenya Iida on the right side of the field! Then we have the martial arts expert who has shown her skills and been a star of this festival, Itsuka Kendo on the right!"

"Well I guess it's Kendo's turn. Hopefully she wins." Setsuna said as she started to hug herself.

"Ready? Fight!"

"I think she's got this. Iida is fast, but she has shown her skills in her first match. Oh s-sorry Kyoka. I-I..."

"It's okay Izuku. She just beat me, that's all. It's all good." Kyoka then giggled, making both Izuku and Setsuna grow a blush.

Izuku then started to laugh with Kyoka, Setsuna also began to laugh a bit as well. After a while, they find themselves not laughing anymore. "...You...You know why she tried to kill Mina, right?" Setsuna questioned and the two gave a nod.

"She is still bent on me being "The Devil". At first, when she threw the crucifixes at me, I didn't think that it was too much of a big deal." Izuku looked down in frustration. "But, I would have never thought she would have gone this far..."

"Yea, but hey. Maybe she will still realize what she is doing is wrong." Setsuna replied, regaining her happy tone. "But I will never forgive her for this, never."

"Yea, that was a pretty fucked up thing she did back there, huh?" They all turned to the left and saw Shinso approach them. He was scratching the back of his head while doing so. "Never expected her of all people to do something like that."

"O-Oh, hi Shinso...Shouldn't you be watching the match?" Izuku questioned and Shinso merely scoffed and shrugged.

"Nah, I know who's gonna win anyways seeing how the beginning turned out." He said, looking away from them. He removed his hand from the back of his neck as he looked at Izuku. "But the question I'm about to ask is a bit more important." He said. "What drives you guys. As a whole. "The Black Bulls"."

"Well, the fact we always have each other's backs no matter the circumstance is one. Then it's the thought of saving people together as a group, using each other's strengths as synergy and covering our weaknesses as well. The bulls on our robes symbolize that we keep charging forward without giving up, because no one has ever saved anyone by giving up and when you learn to start giving up, it becomes a habit." Izuku explained to Shinso. "We strive to protect people and our own, we strive to be the best hero group that ever existed." Izuku said with a smile. "And I couldn't ask for better current members. Seriously, you guys are awesome." Izuku said with a 100 watt smile on his face, making the two girls next to him blush profusely.

Shinso was looking at Izuku as if he was trying to figure him out completely, however. He looked away. "So, where do you sign up...?" He asked in the most plain tone ever. They all stared at him shocked.

"..."

"..."

"...What?"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

25.3K 848 23
The only thing that we are allowed to do is to believe that we wont regret the choice we've made.A line that is ringing on my head but will I always...
899K 31.6K 59
Should you sleep with your boss? Probably not. You thought you hated heroes, especially ones like your boss, but now... you just might change your mi...
12.2K 625 31
She wasn't comfortable in a caring world, but when he reached a hand out, she had no choice but to grab on. ...
1K 73 41
"Life's a bore if you don't challenge yourself". "I'd guard your backs with my life if I have to". "As long as I'm here, you're unbeatable". "You...