"A Big Shot Through My Heart...

By LoroIa

Spamton x Reader because simp. - After being in the dark world for as long you remember, you desperately are... More

[[HYPERLINK BLOCKED]]
The Trash Dump.
The Argument.
Comfort.
Reuniting and apologizing.
Get The Disc.
Basement.
Surprise...?
Spamton...?
The Walk With The Talk.
Suit Shopping!!
My version of Spamton lul
Spamton Sprites By Me :]
The Enterance.
The Date [[1]]
The Date [[2]]
The Hotel. [[2]]
The Hotel. [[3]]
Packing.
The Finale. (Chapter / QNA)
The Stay Ending.
The Leave Ending.
"Come With Me..." Ending.
The End.
❤️
GUY'S
the one shot book is out
F O L L O W
I'm done.

The Hotel. [[1]]

775 22 5
By LoroIa

[[Spamton POV]].

I held my beloved Y/N in my arms as it turned into a cold, dark night. It felt like nothing though as I held onto them and their warm body.

I couldn't help but just smile anytime I even look at them. They changed my life and let me free, they gave me what they had when they didn't have to.

I felt welcomed and safe with them, and they felt safe and welcomed with me too.

Walking into the hotel, I rung the bell as one of my old 'friend's' came to the desk. He obviously was shocked... Just like the other.

"Spa-" "Just give me a room that you have best."

I passed him the money as he looked at it, counting it as he was obviously so confused. He seemed to nod as he gave me the key's to room 5 on floor 2. Great.

"Thank you." "No problem, Spamton...?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

I carried Y/N still, careful not to wake them or drop them on accident to hurt them.

I took the elevator and hit 2, making it go 'beep' as it closed. I felt us rise as I looked at Y/N's face.

Peaceful, so beautiful and peaceful.

I kissed their forehead as they seemed to smile in their sleep. How adorable!

I felt myself smile as it dinged once more, opening as I walked around the hallway. Ah, there is the room.

Click.

There's the door opening.

I have to admit it's been a long, long time since I've seen a bed. I felt actually thankful for it.

I was more thankful though of finding Y/N, and them finding me.

I hummed, placing Y/N gently onto the bed as they still slept comfortably; but I was surprised to see them shiver without my touch anymore.

I mean... We kissed, we had a date... It couldn't hurt to sleep with them as well now. This is normal anyways to me.

I turned off the light as I undressed from my tuxedo my lovely Y/N thought was amazing on me, too tired myself from carrying them all the way here and from the night we had.

I still remember the way they felt on my lips.

I felt my face heat up once more, remembering how cute their reaction was.

I smiled, putting some standard owned hotel pajamas on me. Good thing they have my size still, or that was coincidental from one of my old friend's knowing me.

Yawning, I turned to Y/N who was still cold. I adored the sight of them.

I got into bed as I gently placed the blanket over them, hugging them behind their back.

Y/N seemed to be soothed as they seemed to stop shivering. So cute.

I stretched a bit as I reached around Y/N, bringing them to face me as I hugged them into my chest.

Y/N gently nuzzled against me as I just sighed in relief, happy to see they were in peace for once during our time together.

I hugged them and got comfortable, bringing us both into the blanket as comfortably as I could.

I felt myself tire as my eyes slowly dazed, seeing Y/N's lovely face one last time before my slumber.

I kissed their lips gently as I then feel asleep...

...

Hey so if you didn't know I NEVER DID POVS LOL. Like, NEVER. I always do 3rd person so I mean... How was it? Did I screw it up some how or what? Tell me what you think! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3K 43
I have no clue what im writing but its a story, and what ever happens happens oh yeah its homestuck. strong language, ect ect, dont like dont read e...
41.5K 657 28
A bouquet of oneshots, by me, for the lovely reader who took their time to read this! Requests are gladly accepted, but be warned, I procrastinate a...
104K 2.4K 25
Fallen injured in battle when you are saved by a mysterious red-haired man Sorry for any bad grammar/spelling English is my first language but im stu...
723 19 10
If you haven't read the first meme filled book, you should. A lot of stuff gets explained here.Memes are still present but the tone shifts to somethi...