The Hotel. [[1]]

[[Spamton POV]].

I held my beloved Y/N in my arms as it turned into a cold, dark night. It felt like nothing though as I held onto them and their warm body.

I couldn't help but just smile anytime I even look at them. They changed my life and let me free, they gave me what they had when they didn't have to.

I felt welcomed and safe with them, and they felt safe and welcomed with me too.

Walking into the hotel, I rung the bell as one of my old 'friend's' came to the desk. He obviously was shocked... Just like the other.

"Spa-" "Just give me a room that you have best."

I passed him the money as he looked at it, counting it as he was obviously so confused. He seemed to nod as he gave me the key's to room 5 on floor 2. Great.

"Thank you." "No problem, Spamton...?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

I carried Y/N still, careful not to wake them or drop them on accident to hurt them.

I took the elevator and hit 2, making it go 'beep' as it closed. I felt us rise as I looked at Y/N's face.

Peaceful, so beautiful and peaceful.

I kissed their forehead as they seemed to smile in their sleep. How adorable!

I felt myself smile as it dinged once more, opening as I walked around the hallway. Ah, there is the room.

Click.

There's the door opening.

I have to admit it's been a long, long time since I've seen a bed. I felt actually thankful for it.

I was more thankful though of finding Y/N, and them finding me.

I hummed, placing Y/N gently onto the bed as they still slept comfortably; but I was surprised to see them shiver without my touch anymore.

I mean... We kissed, we had a date... It couldn't hurt to sleep with them as well now. This is normal anyways to me.

I turned off the light as I undressed from my tuxedo my lovely Y/N thought was amazing on me, too tired myself from carrying them all the way here and from the night we had.

I still remember the way they felt on my lips.

I felt my face heat up once more, remembering how cute their reaction was.

I smiled, putting some standard owned hotel pajamas on me. Good thing they have my size still, or that was coincidental from one of my old friend's knowing me.

Yawning, I turned to Y/N who was still cold. I adored the sight of them.

I got into bed as I gently placed the blanket over them, hugging them behind their back.

Y/N seemed to be soothed as they seemed to stop shivering. So cute.

I stretched a bit as I reached around Y/N, bringing them to face me as I hugged them into my chest.

Y/N gently nuzzled against me as I just sighed in relief, happy to see they were in peace for once during our time together.

I hugged them and got comfortable, bringing us both into the blanket as comfortably as I could.

I felt myself tire as my eyes slowly dazed, seeing Y/N's lovely face one last time before my slumber.

I kissed their lips gently as I then feel asleep...

...

Hey so if you didn't know I NEVER DID POVS LOL. Like, NEVER. I always do 3rd person so I mean... How was it? Did I screw it up some how or what? Tell me what you think! :)