Monsta X | Smut Collection

ImKyuned által

This Book contains a collection of all my One-Shots and Short-Stories I posted on my Instagram Account im.kyu... Több

Blinded 🔞 - Kyun
Soaked 🔞 Part 1 & 2 / Kyun
Soaked Pt. 3
Beside You / Kyun
Tame Me Part 1 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 2 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 3 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Safe With Me Part 1 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 2 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 3 / Kyun
Safe With Me 🔞 Part 4 / Kyun
Teenager / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Joo
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Shownu
Breathe / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Hyungwon
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Wonho
Summer / Wonho
Best Birthday Ever 🔞 / Kyun
Friends 🔞 / Kyun
More 🔞 / Kyun

Like Cotton Candy Smut 🔞 / Kyun & Nalya

1.9K 14 1
ImKyuned által

Nasty One. Contains Teasing, choking, dirty talk at its finest and cumplay. The word "Fuck" shows up about 40 times 😂 Enjoy 😂

Some of my Insta-Followers might remember this as The Min-Car-Smut 😂
It was a Nalya/Kyun story at the very beginning, until I changed it to Min and now I changed it back 😂

One year later

"Please, Baby!", Nalya snorts with laughter. "Please stop! My body hurts. You're making me throw up!"

"These jokes aren't even good!", Kyun laughs as well, loves the way his girlfriend almost slips off the hood of his car with laughter. "Why are your even laughing?"

For hours now they sit by the sea and are in a mood by now they laugh about basically everything. Nalya has such a dirty laugh and the way it echoes over the beach makes all of this even funnier.

Suddenly she turns silent and looks at him smiling.

"What?", he asks smirking and bites into his burger.

Nalya keeps on looking at him until she shakes her head giggling.

"What?!" Kyun asks again and leans closer. "What's going on in your head?"

"The sex with you is awesome!" she blurts out.

Surprised, he raises his brows.
"Well...That escalated quickly!", he chuckles. "But thank you, I can return that!"

"I'm not finished yet!", she giggles.

"Not?", he lets his burger sink and tilts his head. "Thought that was dick praising. Sorry! Okay!"

He sits straight and looks at her anticipated.

"You always thought that your biggest flex as a man is the way you use your dick!"

"It's not that?", he pouts playfully and Nalya laughs again.

"It is!", she chuckles. "But there's another thing that's way more important..."

"What's more important than the use of my dick? I don't get it?"

Again she laughs and Kyun watches her smiling. Gosh she's so beautiful.

"Never thought I'll met someone who makes me laugh like you do!"she smiles after she simmered down. And this time it's Kyun who laughs dirty.

"That's pretty stupid considering the fact how low your standard is when it comes to humor!"

"Shut up!", she pushes him lightly and joins him.

"See?", he munches. "You even laugh now and it wasn't even a joke!"

She rolls her eyes and straddles him. He's so happy she took off her shoes before she climbed on his hood. She would've demolished it by now with her clumsy ass. Speaking of ass. His hands immediately lay around it and he squeezes it smirking.

"Can you be serious for a second?", she asks smiling.

"Of course!", he says quickly and his hands wander up to her waist. She's not asking this question often so he should try to behave. "I'm sorry!"

Tenderly, she kisses him before smiling softly.

"You make me happy, Kyunnie!" she grins "I know I don't always wanna dig this up again but.. after Ryan I never thought I'd find something like this again... turns out I had no idea about love... until I met you..."

Kyun can't help but laugh again.
"Big words from someone who was so convinced she knows everything about it..."

"Oh god I know right?", she laughs as well and kisses him again.

"You make me happy too!", he smirks, figures she wants some love talk now. "Really. I always thought things will change someday. When we're used to one another. That it'll become bored and I ...", he gulps. "You know... become an ass again... but... it's been a year. A fucking year. And I'm getting so much crazier about you every single day!"

"Naw...", she smirks and kisses him again. "You want sex, don't you?"

He smirks into the kiss. She just knows him. She knows him too well.

"Did it work?", he asks grinning.

Nalya chuckles into the kiss and hugs him tighter. "A little maybe..."

"Awesome!", he sings and pushes her away a little "Wanna go home?"

Nalya tilts her head and fumbles on his shirt.
"How about we smutch your car..."

Kyun rolls his eyes in arousal. This girl has a talent saying stuff like that and looking so innocent at the same time.

"Uh nasty!", he whistles and bites into her bottom lip. "But you have to swallow! Seriously I don't want any of my cum on the seats!"

Again she laughs and sighs playfully.
"What a torture!"

"Next time I'll eat a pineapple for you!", he helps her off the hood and slips off as well. "for a sweeter taste!"

"Uh!", her eyes lighten up excited. "Yeees! A dick-piña colada!"

Laughing he kisses her, walks to the back of the car and opens the door.

"You know that we could get in jail if we get caught, right?", he asks.

Nalya shrugs. "Ever had sex in jail?", she returns nonchalantly.

"Fuck", he laughs, cups her cheeks and kisses her wildly. "I love you!"

"Okay but seriously", he says after breaking the kiss, shuts the back door again and walks to the passenger side. "we should drive somewhere safe. I don't wanna explain my mom why we're in jail when she pays the bailment. Even though your nasty ass tells her basically everything!"

And again they laugh and he helps her into the car, kisses her softly and gets in too.

It's late. And midweek. The streets are empty but it's still too risky. He wants to bring her to this hill with the awesome view even though he's convinced that he'll be the one with the best view tonight.

Suddenly he sees Nalya's hand wandering into her sweat-shorts from the corner of his eye.

"Wait!", he glimpses at her to assure himself he sees clearly until he looks back at the road. "Wait, Baby don't start without me!"

Again he looks at her for a quick second. She doesn't stop. FUCK!

"Why not?" she asks innocently.

"Because I...", he stammers and whines. "I might kill us by accident..."

Gosh he wants to touch her. But Nalya is pretty strict when it comes to driving. She panics quickly and he doesn't wanna kill her mood by being too risky.

"Then you have to get your shit together and focus...", she smirks and slips out of her shorts and panty.

"Fuck... fuck fuck fuck fuck...", he whines at the view of her. "Baby please don't tease me like that ..."

Nalya bites her lip, lets her hand glide under her shirt and starts to tease her nipple while her hand glides through her center. She moans a little and arches her back in pleasure. Kyun needs to focus soo hard.

"You like what you see?", she asks as he glimpses over at her again, his nails buried in the steering wheel.
Lip biting he nods, doesn't wanna show her how much this turns him on.

"I wanna eat out what I see, yes!", he says casually.

"Hmm baby!", she moans and bites her lip. "Fuck if you could feel how wet I am!"

"Oh shit..." Kyun loses it completely as she starts to fuck herself.

"I ... I can see it and ...", he gulps. "Hear it... gosh you're..."

"What babyboy?", she moans innocently again. "What am I?"

He focuses on the road. Thank god they're almost there. But the street is so curvy he has to focus or he'll drive straight into the next house. He curses under his breath, tries to keep control.

"Use words baby...", Nalya moans. "what do you want?"

Again he looks at her soaking center. His dick explodes any minute now...

"I'm gonna fuck you into oblivion!", he mumbles without looking at her. "I'm gonna make you scream out my name and beg for mercy!"

He's mad. Mad that she brings him in this situation. At the same time he never felt this much turned on.

"Hmm", Nalya moans again "that sounds nice!"

In a fast tempo he drives up the last few miles of that hill, parks the car close by the trees and stops the engine. Without hesitation he loosens his own and her seatbelt and turns to her.

"Apologize!", he says in a serious tone. "Or you'll regret it!"

"What do you want me to apologize for?", she asks innocently again.

He tilts his head and looks at her. Her fingers are literally still inside of her. This girl!

"I'm sorry! I know that was risky!", she smirks. "But you like it, don't you. Your pants are almost exploding..."

"You little..."

With these words he grabs her hips and pushes her on her seat, immediately falls over her, kisses her wild and strong while his hand wanders down.

"Fuck!", he growls as he feels her wetness. "Is there actually a moment in your life you're not horny?"

"Not when I'm with you, no!"

"Oh how I love your filthy ass!", he smirks and kisses her.

He wanders down and immediately buries his face in her soaking center, eats her out wild and passionately while Nalya groans with pleasure.

"Hm... you taste so fucking good. Fuck baby if I could, I'd literally eat you!"

"Do it. Please!...", she whines and he smirks before biting her.

"OUCH! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Eating contains biting, babygirl!", he smirks while his tongue flicks over her clit.

"Yeah but you can't bite me down there!", she gasps. "Do you want me to bite into your dick?!"

"I'm not the one asking for it!", he chuckles and buries his face deeper into her. Gosh he'll never get enough of this. He'll probably die eating her out someday and that would be the best way to die...

"I want your dick!", she whines while digging her nails into his shoulder.

"You'll feel it soon baby!", he coos against her throbbing clit. "Let me finish my meal first!"

"I wanna suck your dick babyyy!", she whines again and starts to bend impatiently.

"Hm...", he chuckles and licks her spot again before looking around. "there's not enough space for 69... so you have to be patient!"

Again he buries his face between her legs and again she moans loudly. "Gaaaawd!"

She shifts and bends under his precise licks and sucks.

"Give me your fucking dick for fucks sake!", she suddenly yells at him and chuckles.

He clicks his tongue and shakes his head. "No one would believe when I tell them words like this actually come out of you...!"

Nalya raises her brows. "Seriously? No one?", she bends forward and grabs his dick through his pants. "Give it to me now!", she laughs.

"How greedy you are. I can't with you!", he laughs as well and grabs her butt. "On the backseat. Come on, hop!"

As she climbs on the backseat, presenting Kyun her beautiful ass, he grabs it and buries his face it it, licking her soaking center.

"Oh HOLY FUCK!", she moans and bends forward, whimpers loudly.

"Oh my god baby! If you could see what I see!", he smacks her ass. "I need a picture of that view!"

"Fuck you!", she chuckles and moves her ass teasingly, animates him to go on.

"No!", he smirks and slaps her ass again. "I'll fuck you!"

He pushes her on the backseat and sits on the other side. Nalya immediately wants to crawl up to him but he raises his hand.

"Uh uh! Keep your distance!", he orders. "Be patient!"

Immediately she crawls back, leans against the window and watches him horny.
He opens his pants and reveals his hard dick. He licks his lips and looks at her. Her eyes are fixed on his hard manhood.

"Find someone who looks at you the way you look at my dick...", he laughs and lets his hand glide around it. He gasps.

"I wanna have it!", she demands without keeping his eyes off of it.

"And you will get it!", he smirks. "Just be a little patient. You have to learn it!"

He starts to pump his own dick slowly and can't help but growl. He's so fucked up horny and seeing his girl sitting there touching herself while looking at him... heaven.

"Okay wow!", Nalya moans and her jaw drops almost surprised. "This is so hot!"

Kyun smirks.
"This is how I looked like when I pleasured myself before I got you", he chuckles. "Unfortunately the pictures in my head were only half as awesome as you are in real life..."

Nalya rolls her eyes in pleasure again but looks at him as he stops. "Keep talking!"

"Do you wanna feel it?", he asks and presents her his hart dick again. "Do you wanna feel my hard dick in your mouth. Wanna play with it?"

Nalya starts to move impatiently, bites her lip, gasps a little. "Fuck.. yes!", she whines.

Kyun smirks at her for a second.
"Come here, babygirl!"

Like a dog she jumps on him, lands on his lap and immediately sucks and licks his dick so lustily, Kyun growls out loudly.

"Oh fuck babygirl. Oh my god YES. Suck me!", he carefully forms her hair into a pony tail and watches her sucking him. "Look at me!"

Their eyes meet and the way her face it formed with his hard dick in her mouth is probably his most favorite view.
"Fuck...", he gasps. "if you could see your gorgeous face!"

Moaning she pumps his dick, licks it, wraps her tongue around it while his hands wander around her body and end up at her soaking center.

"I love your dick so muuuuch!", she moans.

"I know you do!", he chuckles amused. "Wanna get fucked? Or do you wanna come like this?"

She moans and the way her throat trembles as she does so, feels so fucking good around his dick. She gasps and takes his mouth off of it.

"I wanna come first with your dick in my mouth!", she gasps. "And then I need you to fuck me and I want you to cum all over my face!", she smirks.

Laughing he pulls her hair. Nalya is dirty, yes. But she isn't always that dirty. And he loves it when this side of her comes out.
"You're so nasty!"

She smirks and sucks his dick again while his fingers slowly entering her. He fucks her wild while she sucks him harder. Both of them pant and moan loudly.

"Yes. Yes. Yes baby!", she whines as he uses his thumb to rub her clit at the same time. "FUUUCK!"

"Oh my baby wants to come...", he smirks after he feels her walls clenching around his fingers. "what if I say no?"

His dick slips out of her mouth as he stops.
"What?", she whines.

"Denial!"

Nalya shakes her head strongly and whines.
"NO!"

"YES!", he imitates her high-pitched scream and laughs.

"I'll bite you!", she warns, takes his dick into her hand and and looks up to him.

Kyun chuckles. As if she'd really bite him...
"I don't car— OUCH!", he flinches and laughs as she seriously uses her teeth. "You bitch!"

They both laugh and Nalya shrugs smirking.
"Payback! Now keep going!"

Lip biting, he caresses her face while his fingers thrust into her again. He loves her face. He loves her dirtiness. He loves this girl so much. She moans loudly and blows his dick again. Her tongue flicks around the sensitive part under his tip and he flinches again and growls out loud.

"Oh fuck!", he moans. "Oh Babygirl, yes. Yes. Yes. You suck me sooo goood!"

He thrusts harder into her, rubs her clit fast again and Nalya becomes ecstatic, her moans grow louder while she sucks his dick.

"Do you wanna come?", he gasps and she immediately nods with his manhood in her mouth.

"Yes yes yes please!", she whines.

Smirking, he lifts her head and chokes her while his fingers keeps on fucking her merciless. Nalya moans and gasps, rolls her eyes. "Come on babygirl!" he whispers against her lips. "Come for me!"

A loud gaging moan comes out if her and Kyun realizes that he might choke her too hard. "Oh god. Sorry!", he chuckles. "You okay?"

"Oh gawd don't stop!", she wails and he speeds up his pace while she moans and gags into the kiss.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!", he watches her excited as he feels her coming, chokes her a little harder, kisses her a little wilder while she completely looses her mind.

"OHH FUUUCK!", she whines out loudly and he keeps on thrusting into her, giving her the satisfaction she deserves.

As he lets go of her she falls into his lap again out of breath, her body still trembling. Smiling he caresses her face, tucks the hair to the side so they won't disturb her while breathing.

"Look how steamed up the windows are...", he chuckles and paints a little heart on the window before he looks down at her again. "My greedy gi — Oh shit!"

Nalya suddenly starts to suck his dick again. So deep, so passionated, he loses his mind.

"Come on, babygirl!" he lifts her head and kisses her strongly. "Face down, ass up!"

Smirking she turns around and places her head on the other side of the seat before moving her ass teasingly again. Kyun growls again and slaps it before taking his dick into his hand and entering her without advanced warning.

Nalya's nails dig into the fabric of the seat and she moans out loudly as he fucks her raw and merciless.
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

"You like this? Is this what you wanted?", he asks gasping, holds tight on her waist to slam his dick harder and faster into her.

"Yes!", she whines. "Don't stop for fucks sake. Fuck me harder!"

Kyun shakes his head laughing, has no idea what on earth made her this fucking horny. "I don't wanna break you!"

"FUCK.ME.HARDER!", she blunts from between her teeth and he obeys, fucks her even harder, even faster.

"GAWD!", he growls, about to lose his damn mind.

"I'm coming!", she whines and throws her head back. Again he grabs her neck, again he chokes her hard "I'm FUCK! FUCK!"

OH SHIT! The way her walls clench around his dick as she reaches an enormous high makes him lose it all. Still he manages it, helping her though it without wasting anything. As her body begins to tremble, Kyun has absolutely no more strength to keep this up.

"Jesus Christ!", he moans. "I'm about to explode! Turn around baby!"

She immediately turns around, takes his dick into her hand and pumps it fast. Kyun watches her gasping while burring his hand in her hair.

"Fuck.fuck!", he moans. "Baby. I'm—"
Before he could even complete the sentence he cums. And just as promised, Nalya leans her head back and catches his juices with her face.

"GOOOSH SHIIIT! Oh my life!", he growls as his high doesn't seem to end. Shaking he watches her licking his cum from her lips and playing with it while it lands basically everywhere in her face. Fuck. This looks so hawt!

"Straight out of a porn!", he gasps out of breath and chuckles in disbelief. "You really watched too many of them..."

Nalya collects his cum from her cheek and slips it into her mouth.
"Is it a bad thing?", she asks innocently and Kyun has to resist the drag to shove his dick into her again. FUCK this girl is everything.

"Yeah.. ", he says sarcastically, bends to the side and takes some tissues form the front seat. "As if I'd complain! Nasty one! Come here!"

They lean back and he carefully cleans her face. "You look so hot with my cum everywhere!"

They both laugh and he looks down on her.
"It's in your hair...", Kyun chuckles and tries to rub it out with the tissue.

"That's okay!", Nalya smirks. "Let it dry and then I can brush it out..."

He smirks. "Please take Jaebum's brush when you do it!"

She immediately slaps him playful. "You're the worst!"

"Oh I am?", he throws the tissue somewhere on the ground and pulls her on his lips. "Who of us just showered in my cum and licked it off as if it was apple juice?"

Laughing she bites his bottom lip.
"Don't start this war now!"

"I'd never", he says quickly. "Come closer!"

Nalya immediately lays her legs around his and leans against his shoulder and they caress each other's body while they stare at the little heart Kyun painted on the window. Chuckling Nalya lifts her hand and paints a little C and a little N into it.

"How romantic!", he laughs, lifts her head and kisses her softly. "I really loved this! And you of course!"

Chuckling she caresses his cheek. "Hope you enjoyed the super nasty Nalya. No idea when she'll pleasure us again!"

They both laugh and he kisses her. "I like seeing her from time to time. But the normal you is already perfect!"

"You're perfect as well...", she smirks. "and I still love your dick! And you!"

"I know you do!", he snickers. "Would you ... get my phone from the front?"

"Sure...", with a loud groan she pulls herself up and slips with her upper body to the front of the car.

Kyun bites his lip. This view...

Smiling she gives him his phone and is just about to climb back as Kyun stops her.
"Oh and the water... "

She rolls her eyes and groans again. "Idiot!"

Smirking, Kyun opens his camera and takes a picture of Nalya bending over. This fits perfectly into his collection. It's rare that he takes the picture. She mostly does it herself, sends them to tease him or she takes them with his phone when he's asleep to surprise him in the most amazing - and sometimes very inappropriate - way.

"Take it!", she says and passes him the bottle. "Are you done taking pictures?"

Surprised he looks up. "How did you—"

"Because I know you!" Sighing she lets herself fall next to him again and grins. "And I'm not stupid!"

"Sorry...", he smirks. "Told you I need a picture of that view..."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4.3K 57 4
Him is all I want. Him is all I desire. 🔞 COMPLETED
207K 2.8K 52
hoe tips ( #628 in random - 12.20.17) || ( #491 in random - 1.27.18 )
107K 306 4
Collections of my stories that I've posted on my AFF account. These stories are solely my ideas and imagination (unless stated) and no plagiarism all...
80.4K 233 9
everything belongs to me!