Monsta X | Smut Collection

By ImKyuned

This Book contains a collection of all my One-Shots and Short-Stories I posted on my Instagram Account im.kyu... More

Blinded 🔞 - Kyun
Soaked 🔞 Part 1 & 2 / Kyun
Soaked Pt. 3
Beside You / Kyun
Tame Me Part 1 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 2 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 3 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Safe With Me Part 1 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 2 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 3 / Kyun
Safe With Me 🔞 Part 4 / Kyun
Teenager / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Joo
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Shownu
Breathe / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Wonho
Like Cotton Candy Smut 🔞 / Kyun & Nalya
Summer / Wonho
Best Birthday Ever 🔞 / Kyun
Friends 🔞 / Kyun
More 🔞 / Kyun

Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Hyungwon

1.6K 12 0
By ImKyuned

Part 1: Hyungwon and y/n are roommates who barely see each other. So they get to know each other by letters they write for one another. The letters become quite romantic soon and they develop feelings for another - even though they never see each other.  One day before y/n leaves for Christmas, Hyungwon suddenly shows up...

Words Part 2

...Before you can say a word, he lays his hand on your cheek and the very plump lips kiss yours softly. You forget to breathe, forget who you are, where you are. All you can see is Hyungwon, all you can taste are his amazingly soft lips and all you can feel are the butterflies in your stomach and his hands slowly opening your towel...

____

Never in your life you felt this comfortable standing completely naked in front of a guy. But it feels like you'd know Hyungwon for ages already. All those soul-striptease in your letters made you already vulnerable enough. But he feels like a shelter, like safety. You know his soul is pure enough, he'd never judge you, no matter how much you hate or love your body.

"You're so beautiful...", he whispers, still standing behind you after your towel fell to the ground and his hand wanders over your naked, goosebump-covered skin. His deep voice runs shivers of arousal down your spine and the excitement of getting touched like this by someone, someone your actually barely know, someone you've seen maybe trice, takes completely over. You close your eyes and bite your lip, lie your hand in the back of his neck as he lets his plump lips brush over your skin.

"I've missed you...", you breathe and grind your ass against his hard crotch, love how his dick reacts.

"Fuck, babe I've missed you too!", he whispers into your ear while his hand, which made sure to not touch too much yet, run over your waist up to your boobs. He lets his fingertips glide over your hard nipples and you gasp, open your eyes and pull him back on your lips. He pinches your nipples while his tongue plays tenderly with yours. The hand that lied on your cheek the whole time wanders down your body as well and you feel the heat spreading in your guts. You kiss each oder wilder, greedier. Never in your life you've slept with a guy this fast but you're ready to give him all of you. It's like you melt under his touches like hot wax. His hand glides further down but stops at your lower abdomen. The anticipation is almost unbearable and you whine into the kiss.

"Please touch me!"

Hyungwon breaks the kiss and looks at you keenly.

"Are you sure?", he narrows his brows and tucks some of your loose hair behind your ear. "I don't wanna rush into this!"

You're so beaten by his words.

"But I want you!", you whisper against his lips and look at him desperately. "Please touch me!"

For another long moment he looks at you caring until his lips crush back on yours. Your tongue-play gets wilder and his hand keeps on caressing your nipples while the other wanders down to your core. A loud moan escapes your throat as his long fingers glide through your soaking center. Greedy you pull on his hair, dig your nails into the back of his neck and bend your body as he begins to rub your clit in a slow but steady rhythm.

"You like this?", he asks deeply while nibbling your neck and your ear.

"Fuck yes!", you gasp and hold tight on him. Hyungwon lays his arm around your waist and gives your the safety you need to not slip to the ground.

"Never thought you're this greedy!", he chuckles into your ear. "Want more?"

Before you can answer, his fingers glide deeper down and enter you slowly.

You moan louder and your breath speeds up.

"Oh gawd!", you whine, love the way his fingers feel inside of you.

"Shit..", he mumbles as his fingers slowly begin to fuck you. "Fuck. You feel so incredible... and you're so damn wet for me... this is what you are, right princess? So greedy you've been soaking for weeks now?"

His dirty talk after those soft words he wrote turn you on even more. You love how this guy can be both and you love how much he dominates you.

"Yes!", you gasp and moan. "Yes, I'm so greedy for you. FUCK!"

You arch your back and whine again as he thrusts harder into you. You feel the wave of your relief coming closer but before it can hit you, he suddenly pulls his fingers out of you. Out of breath and shocked you look at him.

Hyungwon cups your cheeks and kisses you softly before lifting you. Immediately you wrap your legs around his hips, moan as your sensitive clit gets in contact with his shirt. You both kiss greedy and wild while he slowly walks over to his room. You always wanted to know how his room might look like but right now you don't care. You only want him. And you would let him fuck you on the damn carpet if necessary. You chuckle as he places you on his bed. You bend your back and let your fingers glide over your body while he stands in front of you and watches you closely. His gaze is so full of love ... and full of lust. For the first time you have the chance to actually look at him. And god you love what you see so much.

"Don't you want me?", you ask innocently and spread your legs.

"Don't dare to touch yourself!", he growls and you let your hands sink. Yes. This domination is what you need now. Again you bite your lip aroused while he takes off his shirt and opens his belt.

"Need my help?"

Hyungwon smirks and lets his hands sink. You sit up and pull him closer by his pants. Smiling you look up to him while pulling down his pants. Gulping and wide eyed you look at him as his hard dick appears in front of you.

"Be a good girl and make me feel good!", he smirks and his hand caresses your cheek.

"I will!", you breathe. Carefully you take his dick into your hand and immediately suck him deep and passionately. Hyungwon growls, buries his hand in your hair and helps you blowing him faster. Moaning you wrap your tongue around his dick, lick it longways, play with the tip of it while you keep eye contact.

"Fuck...", he gasps and you are just about to show him you full blow-job potential as he takes a step back, grabs your hips and pushes you to the other side of the bed and lies himself on top of you. Greedy he kisses you, bites into your skin, grabs for your ass while his hard length rubs on your clit.

"I need you now, babygirl!", he whispers into your ear. "Let make you feel good!"

Moaning you throw your head back, arch your body against his.

"Please do it!", you whimper.

Smirking he opens the drawer next to his bed and pulls out a condom. Without problems he pulls it over his dick and you're so happy he chose this way by himself, without having an awkward talk about it.

Hyungwon kisses your lips. Smiling he lets his fingers glide through your core again.

"Still so so wet!", he smirks and licks your liquids off your fingers. Again he kisses you before he grabs your wrists and pins them next to you head. Without another word he enters you. And different from his written words, that were so soft, so romantic, so carefully, his dick thrusts into you so hard and merciless. And god how you love it! You lose yourself completely, moan out loudly and arch your back greedy against his hard dick.

"Fuck babygir!", he gasps into the kisses and finally lets go of your wrists. "Fuck you're so tight, my god!"

Whining and moaning you wrap your legs around his hip while he speeds up his pace, fucks you harder. You dig your nails into his back, grab for his ass, beg him not to stop, beg him to go faster. And he listens.

"Thats what you like, huh princess?", he wheezes into his wild kisses. "Do you like the way I fuck you?"

Whimpering you nod. "Yes. Yes baby. Please don't stop... Please you fuck me so good!"

Hyungwon supports himself on his forearms and bites into your neck, sucks and nibbles its skin. His panting and gasping in your ear drives you crazy.

"Choke me!", you moan out and he lifts his head almost a bit surprised. With a lustful grin he lays his hand around your neck and do as you demand. You love this feeling of him dominating you like his, chokes you, fucks you, this is the way you love it the most and Hyungwon needs only a few more thrusts and you feel the arousal reaching its peak. And he seems to feel it as well.

"I love, feeling your walls clenching around my dick like that!", he wheezes and chokes you a little more. "Wanna come for me, babygirl?"

You moan louder and nod, feel the tears of pleasure building in your eyes.

"Cum with me, please!", you whine.

One last time, Hyungwon speeds up his pace and you ram your nails into his back, scratch its skin open and scream out is name as your orgasm hits you and leaves you back in hysteria. Whining and moaning you let you high overrun you like a steam train and you feel the little tears running down your temples. Hyungwon thrusts into you one last time until he growls deeply and you feel his dick pulsating as he cums.

"Fuck!", he wheezes and keeps on fucking you, makes sure this pleasure last as long as possible.

"Shit!", he growls out of breath, kisses your lips softly, before he falls next to you in the mattress. Without a word he pulls you into his embrace, kisses your forehead, caresses your face and holds you tightly. Gently he lays his finger underneath your chin and lifts your head.

"Was I too rough?", he asks worried and kisses your nose softly. Immediately you shake your head. "No. No that was perfect! And definitely your best present today!"

You both laugh and he caresses your cheek caring. "You are amazing!"

You feel yourself blushing and again you shake your head. "You are!"

A huge smile appears on his face. Gently he kisses your lips again and you fall back into your previous position. You know the both of you have a lot to talk. But right now you don't wanna talk. You wanna lie here, feel his embrace, listen to his heartbeat and hold him as tightly as you can...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 337 16
Simon's not a schoolboy. Not a guy who's easily surprised. Simon is totally the kind of person who likes to judge.
8.2K 124 19
𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯.
56.3K 3.5K 45
"It's all Cina and Seonghwa's fault!" "What! How?" "If you would've never downloaded that app and started the kink, none of this would be happening!"
40.5K 566 39
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞: - same sex relationships (gxg, bxb) - polyamorous relation...