Monsta X | Smut Collection

By ImKyuned

This Book contains a collection of all my One-Shots and Short-Stories I posted on my Instagram Account im.kyu... More

Blinded 🔞 - Kyun
Soaked 🔞 Part 1 & 2 / Kyun
Soaked Pt. 3
Beside You / Kyun
Tame Me Part 1 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 2 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 3 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Safe With Me Part 1 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 2 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 3 / Kyun
Teenager / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Joo
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Shownu
Breathe / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Hyungwon
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Wonho
Like Cotton Candy Smut 🔞 / Kyun & Nalya
Summer / Wonho
Best Birthday Ever 🔞 / Kyun
Friends 🔞 / Kyun
More 🔞 / Kyun

Safe With Me 🔞 Part 4 / Kyun

1.3K 22 1
By ImKyuned

No trigger warning, the softest Smut I've ever written 😂

Safe With Me Part 4

Gasping, Kyun opens his eyes and tries everything to calm his breathing down.

Shaking he stares out of the window. He hates his mind for making him relive the worst night over and over again. For making him watch you die over and over again. Why can't his dreams show him the good parts? The breathtaking parts?

Like the day he first met you? Or the night he kissed you for the first time, slept with you for the first time?

He feels tears filling his eyes. He has no idea how long he can keep this up, how long he has to watch the love of his life dying. Carefully he gets out of bed and walks out of the balcony.

Immediately he takes a deep breath of the mild-summer air before he stares down to that very town he promised to take you as you lay in his arms, dying.

This part of Rome is quiet this night. Only the summer wind that blows through the tight street is to be heard. Here and there Italian words spoken by people who pass by echo up to him. The wind covers his body in goosebumps and Kyun closes his eyes for a moment and tries to think about if he'll ever be able to fall asleep without fear again...

Gasping he flinches as he suddenly feels the soft touches on his arms before you nuzzle your face into his neck.

"Beautiful...", almost immediately he grabs your hands around him and caresses them gently.

"Did you have a nightmare again?", you whisper into his ear.

"Did I wake you?", he asks, grabs you by your arm, and pulls you between him and the railing of the balcony.

"Answer my question first!", you say with a compassionate smile. The devastation in his eyes as he nods pains you so much. You can't even imagine what this does to his soul... every night. Gently you cup his cheek and kiss him softly.

"Aren't you tired?", he asks and you see this smirk on his face as he holds you tightly to his body.

"I'm a bit exhausted", you admit. "But I'm not tired..."

Walking around sightseeing definitely was a challenge for your still weak body. But at the same time, all the impressions of this city made you so happy that you barely felt exhausted. Smiling, Kyun caresses your cheeks. Again you both kiss, before he turns you, rests his chin on your shoulder and you both stare into Rome's night sky.

"I must admit, it's not as horrible as I thought it would be... I knew you'd make this trip awesome!"

You giggle as he kisses your neck and once again he carefully turns and lifts you before he walks back in and places you on the giant bed. Like a cat, he crawls on top of you and your lips and tongues meet for a few breathtaking moments while his hands open your nightgown and wander over your naked skin. It's amazing how you see from a single gaze that he needs you close now. He needs to feel you, to assure himself, he's not dreaming anymore. And you're so addicted to his touches that there's no way for you to decline his wish.

His lips kiss your face smiling before he wanders further down. You bite your lip and dig your nails into the sheets, arch your back against his touches. Gently he kisses your body until he stops in his movements and places his chin carefully on your lower abdomen.

You look down at him and see his eyes fixed on your waist. He carefully lets his hand run over your scar before he leans closer, kisses it gently, and lets his fingers glide over it again.

"This scar and my dreams will forever remind me of how close I was to losing you...", he mumbles and you feel your heart breaking.

What seems like a Nicholas Sparks novel here, wasn't as romantic as it sounds. It was rough. Probably the hardest thing either of you have ever been through. You lost a lot of blood and you were clinically dead a couple of times but you fought. It's not that you woke up the next day, perfectly fine, and could leave the hospital two days later, no. You fought for your life for weeks. And when you finally were over the hump, you needed months to fully recover. Months spent in the hospital, months of Kyun falling asleep on the chair, his head on your mattress. Months of pain, of hoping, wishing, and fighting...

Kyun took unpaid leave for the time you were in the hospital. Not only to be there for you but also because he basically worked for two years straight and deserved that break. He never left your side. Not a single day. And you're so grateful for him... after your father, your cousins, your brothers were all taken down, all sitting in police custody, he is all you have left...

But Kyun is way more pensive ever since this happened to you. You catch him flinching when he hears sudden noises, sometimes he looks around, almost paranoid. And nearly every night, you wake up cause he lays his broad arm around you, kisses the back of your neck, and holds you tightly, whispers I love you's while breathing heavily. His nightmares scare you as well. Cause sometimes you need minutes to bring him back to reality and to prove that you're still alive and well.

The past two years and your accident did something to him. Of course, they did. The night you kissed for the first time he told you about his struggle. You both know he needs time... and probably therapy. But no matter how he decides to handle this, you know you won't leave his side. Never.

In a few weeks, the trials begin. The trials against your family. And this will be a long, hard torture for the both of you. So Kyun decided to take you here. To Rome.

And you can see it in his face. Rome helps him to get his mind off of it... to breathe deep, to leave this behind, and for the first time in months, you see him - at least during the day - completely relaxed. His nightmares are the only thing that keeps on reminding him of what happened. And you hate his subconscious for this. He doesn't deserve to suffer like this.

"But I'm here now. Babe...", sighing you grab for his chin and make him look at you. "I'm here!"

Kyuns lips form into a smile again. "Yeah...", he nods, crawls up to you again, and kisses your lips. "You're right... I'm sorry!"

"Don't be!", you whisper and wrap your hands around his cheeks. "Are you alright?"

Smiling, he takes one of your hands and kisses your fingers softly.

"I'm not a hundred percent alright... but I'm genuinely happy... with you!"

You're glad he doesn't lie to you, that he tells you what's going on inside his head. You know that he knows that wanting to be strong for you, is the wrong way. And you love his vulnerable side. His human side. That's what made you fall for him in the first place. Kyun kisses your lips softly again.

"Gosh...I love you so much!", he mumbles against your lips and you chuckle.

"I love you too!"

Again his hand wanders down your body while his lips still kiss you into another dimension. Gasping you cling to him as he digs his nails into your thigh, and you feel his hard crotch between your legs. You've missed him. Your critical condition made closeness impossible for a while. And you've missed this closeness, his kisses...

Even though the love between the both of you is still pretty young, in the past months, intimacies weren't quite given. And it still feels so new. So exciting.

Kyun's touches are so electrifying, and he takes such good care of you just like he did the very first time. Smiling you take off your gown and toss it to the ground while Kyun's mouth wanders down your body.

You know what he's up to but you're not in the mood for this. You don't want satisfaction. You want closeness.

So you grab for his chin again and signal him to come back up. Kyun tilts his head, crawls back up, and kisses you gently.

"I don't want you to only eat me out...", you explain shyly as you see his confused gaze. "Changkyun I want all of you... I miss you so much..."

"But... are you sure?", he asks worriedly. "Your body is still kind of fragile.."

You're so tired of holding back. "Please baby...", you whisper. "Please sleep with me!"

Kyuns nods a little hesitantly and kisses your lips. Gently, he undresses you fully and you slip down his boxers before he lays on top of you. Breathing irregularly, cause you're so excited, you cling to him, bite his neck while he sucks, and kisses yours before he gently dives into you. Immediately your moans fill the room.

Kyun holds you tightly while he begins to move slowly inside of you. Gasping his lips find yours and you kiss again.

"Please tell me if I'm hurting you!", he says a little insecure and you immediately nod and wrap your leg around Kyun's hip while he speeds up his pace a little. While biting your lip, you close your eyes, moan with his every precise thrust.

"Beautiful!", he gasps and grabs for your chin. "Look at me!"

Wheezing you open your eyes and look at his breathtaking face.

"I love you!", he whispers and groans with pleasure. "I love you so fucking much! And I've missed this..."

It's not his words alone that make you gulp, it's his face, his eyes that signal you how sincere his words are. You catch yourself holding your breath, catch yourself asking how you even deserve to be loved like this. Be loved as he loves you. Gently you cup his cheeks and pull him to your lips before your eyes meet again.

"Me too!", you whisper back at him. Kyun smiles so beautifully before he connects his lips, tongue, and teeth with your neck again while keeping this steady, yet effective rhythm. Kyun watches you so carefully, makes sure he doesn't grip your waist too tight, makes sure you enjoy this as much as he does. And you do... gosh you do! This time feels even more intense, even more real than everything you've ever felt before.

Smiling, you push him on his back and straddle him, move slowly with his hardness deep inside of you.

"Oh wow...", Kyun gasps and gulps heavily, seems a little surprised about your dominance. You intertwine both of your hands so he gives you the grip to ride him faster and quicker while you look at each other with so much love, so much lust, so much devotion.

Kyun sits up and wraps his arms carefully around you, helps you with your movements.

"Is this okay?", he pants. "Am I hurting you?"

Smiling you shake your head while cupping his cheeks. "I'm perfectly fine, baby. Don't worry!"

Moaning you lean back, let him kiss and nibble your neck, your collarbones. He bites tenderly into your nipples, lets his tongue curl over them while you fist your hands in the sheets underneath you.

Smiling, he pulls you closer again

"You're so incredible!", he smiles and you kiss while he lays his hand on your ass, helps you riding him faster.

"And you feel so incredible!", is all you manage to say, completely overwhelmed by the way he looks at you. For a breathtaking eternity, you love each other with so much passion. It's almost as if you wanna make up for all the times you've missed out. Kyun's touches are so carefully yet so effective. The impact his body has on yours drives you insane.

"Beautiful... I can feel you're close!", he gasps after a while into your ear and his deep, raspy voice almost numbs you.

Whining you nod. "I'm... please—", you're so overwhelmed by this sensation in your body. Kyun smiles at you.

"Let go, goddess!", he whispers deeply against your lips. "Come!"

Smiling he watches you as your climax rolls over you and paints the room in screaming colors. You whimper out his name in pleasure and feel him holding you tighter. Only a few moments later his breath becomes more irregular, his movements sloppier. You know his tight grip on your hips will leave bruises. But for the first time, you don't mind. And even though his broad hand lays around the still fragile part of your waist, you don't feel pain at all, it's as if his touches were healing. Smiling you open your eyes, ride him a bit faster while watch him reaching his high as well. And you're so amazed by him. Kyun is so damn beautiful when he cums. The way he clenches his jaw, the way his eyes roll, his irregular breath, the deep growl that escapes his throat...

Smiling you see this dazed, happy smile appearing on his face...

"Oh fuck...", he groans out of breath and falls back, stops you as you tease him by moving on his still-sensitive dick again.

"Stop it!", he chuckles and you both look at each other for a long moment while you let your fingertips glide over his chest. His hand wanders over your thighs up to your body and boobs, your arms, and lastly take your hand.

"Are you happy?", he whispers and you immediately nod wildly. "The happiest I've ever been!"

Smiling you nuzzle yourself in his chest and he wraps his arms around you before you fall silent, try to simmer down.

Eventually, he lifts your head by your chin and kisses your nose softly.

"Let me say something okay? Promise to not interrupt me!"

Confused you nod while intertwining your hand with his.

"All these times in the hospital when I thought you were over the hump... and suddenly your heart stopped beating again... and again...", he gulps and you see tears filling his eyes. This destroys you. Immediately you kiss his face softly.

"Each time ripped me apart", he says and sobs before he catches himself again. "but also made me fully aware of what I want. My entire life I was longing for a big career, I wanted to save the world, my hometown... I wanted to create a better place. And ever since I've met you... I mean I still wanna save the world... but you are my world now..."

"Changkyun...", you breathe, so beaten by his words. "You're not proposing to me now are you?"

Immediately he throws his head back laughing. "You totally would've ruined the moment if this had been my intention!"

"Oh...", you bite your lip apologetically as you realize what you just did. Chuckling, Kyun tucks some loose strands of hair behind your ear. "Not yet, beautiful... but the day will come, I promise! I just wanted to let you know that... I'm forever grateful for you stepping into my life. I wouldn't have done it without you... literally!"

With tears in your eyes, you look at him. Sure you caught this bullet for him. But you're sure he doesn't realize he's the one that saved you. On so many levels...

For the hundredth time tonight your lips meet and you kiss smiling before he sighs. "I wanted to ask you something about this anyway...", he clears his throat. "How about... when we get married... we'd get married here?"

Confused you tilt your head. "Here?"

He nods. "And how about...", he kisses your forehead. "when all of this is over... the trials... how about we buy a cute little apartment... here? I mean it doesn't have to be here exactly... But somewhere else in Europe? Far away from the past. We could move to Greece or Spain... France... heard Croatia is pretty as well... we can start over. Just you and me..."

"I'd move everywhere with you!", you immediately say. You know he's your home, no matter in which country, which continent. And you know he needs that distance, needs that break to get rid of the past, to learn to escape his nightmares. And you do too...

"Let's travel around as soon as we can!", he says excitedly. "And the place we like the most is the one we'll stay!"

Smiling you nod. "Sounds like a perfect plan! I love you so much, Changkyun!"

Kyun kisses your lips, your nose, your face softly before he looks at you. "And I love you, y/n! More than anything in this world! I owe you my life. And I know you don't want me to feel guilty for that but I want to make it up to you by loving and taking care of you... forever..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.4K 92
This fanfiction talks about Ji Hyo's choice of love among the running man members, and even other stars. With continuous interference from a few evil...
56.3K 3.5K 45
"It's all Cina and Seonghwa's fault!" "What! How?" "If you would've never downloaded that app and started the kink, none of this would be happening!"
86.9K 226 6
A/n Hi, I haven't been posting I recently logged off of this account....(: anyways I'll be making stories again just revamping the vibe y'know? Also...
4.3K 57 4
Him is all I want. Him is all I desire. 🔞 COMPLETED