Monsta X | Smut Collection

By ImKyuned

This Book contains a collection of all my One-Shots and Short-Stories I posted on my Instagram Account im.kyu... More

Blinded πŸ”ž - Kyun
Soaked πŸ”ž Part 1 & 2 / Kyun
Soaked Pt. 3
Beside You / Kyun
Tame Me Part 1 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 2 πŸ”ž / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 3 πŸ”ž / Kyun Werewolf AU
Safe With Me Part 1 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 3 / Kyun
Safe With Me πŸ”ž Part 4 / Kyun
Teenager / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Joo
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Shownu
Breathe / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Hyungwon
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Wonho
Like Cotton Candy Smut πŸ”ž / Kyun & Nalya
Summer / Wonho
Best Birthday Ever πŸ”ž / Kyun
Friends πŸ”ž / Kyun
More πŸ”ž / Kyun

Safe With Me Part 2 / Kyun

430 15 0
By ImKyuned

Trigger Warning. The entire series has content such as violence, guns, blood and death. Please only read it if you feel comfortable with it.

Safe With Me Part 2

"Where have you been?", your father asks when you walk into the mansion about two hours after Kyun left you. And he's here now as well, together with all the other henchmen and eyes you carefully from his seat at the giant table in the living room, talking business probably.

"I was out!", you say confidently and smile at him.

"Out?", your father asks and looks at you in disbelief. "Alone?"

"Yes, Dad!", you rant. "I was armed, I was out, alone! That's none if your business okay?!"

You knew this will provoke him. And you probably only do it because you know that Kyun will end this soon. But you never thought he would get pissed so fast. Immediately your father's gaze turns dark. Within seconds he jumps up, walks up to you and you're already bracing yourself for the pain to come. The pain of his backhand hitting you. But instead, he grabs you by your throat. Shocked you gasp, grab for his wrist to get out of his grip but he's just too strong.

"Listen to me carefully now, princess!", he spits at you. "I'm planning the biggest deal of my career! I need this to work out and I don't want my plans to get ruined only because my precious daughter has decided not to stick to the rules lately!"

He tightens the grip around your throat. You gag and gasp. Behind him, you see Kyun, Wonho, and Joo all standing up, worried.

"Please, Dad!", you gasp. "I—"

"Ezra!", Kyun interrupts you in a calm tone. "This pathetic girl is not worth your time... Don't you think we have more important things to do right now?"

You know, Kyun only says this to protect you. But it still hurts a little.

Within seconds your father loosens the grip around your throat and turns around.

"You're right, Daniel!", he lets his hand sink and gives you another death stare before he walks back to the table. "Let's get back to business!"

Still shaking you watch him sitting down while fighting your tears. He's never done this to you before. It's just another proof to you, how tense your dad is about the upcoming deal. But this is not an excuse. This was so humiliating...

With a shaky breath, you are about to turn as you see Kyun's eyes on you. He clenches his jaw and you can see it in his face that he's so close to beating your father to death. But you shake your head, crying before you turn and walk into your room.

Hours pass and you lie in your bed while staring at the ceiling. Every time you swallow, your throat hurts. But this pain is good. It reminds you of how much you despise your father and how much you're looking forward for to this being over.

Suddenly you hear a knock on your door. Tired you get up, expect your father who wants to apologize, as usual. But as you open it, it's not your father standing there. It's Kyun!

"Fuck... please Kyun!", you gasp. "I'm okay I promise! Leave! He can't see us together, I won't risk—"

"No!", he shakes his head, pushes you gently into your room, and closes the door. "Your father sent me..."

He lifts a few little bags. You see a Givenchy logo on one of them and scoff. Another gift to apologize for his behavior.

"He is sorry...", Kyun explains and puts the bag on the little cupboard next to the door before he carefully takes a step towards you but hesitates as if he's scared to touch you.

"Please Kyun...", you whisper in tears and he immediately wraps his arms around you and holds you tightly. Bitterly crying you cling to him while burying your face in his neck.

"I was so close to killing him...", he mumbles. "Let me see you!"

He lifts your head carefully and looks at your neck.

"This son of a bitch...", he mumbles. "It's almost black... does it hurt a lot?"

You shake your head numbly. It hurts. But you don't wanna talk about your father and what he did.

"Please kiss me, Changkyun!", you breathe and look at him longing.

Kyun's eyes are so soft and you can see how much he fights with himself before he takes your cheeks and kisses you needy while holding you tightly.

Immediately you wrap your arms around his shoulder and pull him closer while the kiss becomes more passionate, more intense. You love how he is so tender and yet you feel the love he has for you in his every kiss. And again you feel so safe, so free. Nothing but pure happiness rushes through your body. You're so addicted to him...

Slowly, Kyun breaks the kiss and leans his forehead against yours for a moment before he looks at you.

"Never in my life have I been this happy yet this terrified...", he says in a soft voice while his hands wander over your waist and back, his eyes over your face. Carefully he tucks some loose hair behind your ear and kisses your lips gently again.

"I wished I could've done more to protect you..."

Immediately you shake your head. "You don't need to save me... just... don't go away..."

A small smile appears on his face. "I won't..."

For another breathtaking moment, you kiss passionately until you look at him gloomily. 

"You should go...", you whisper.

Kyun nods, takes your hand, and kisses your fingers softly.

"Good night, beautiful!"

"Good night, handsome!", you smile. "Feel free to come and visit me if you can't sleep..."

Smirking, he bites his lip and shakes his head. "Don't tempt me..."

With the doorknob in his hand, he looks at you and takes a deep breath. "You mean the world to me, y/n... I want you to know that!"

And once again tears fill your eyes. "Save these beautiful words for the moment we're free...", you smile and Kyun immediately nods.

"I will! I love you, gorgeous! Good night!"

The next weeks pass smoothly. Your Dad becomes tenser and tenser each day but he seems so on edge that he doesn't even care much about you. Well... you also not giving him any reason to get mad anymore. Kyun asked you not to. And you get him, you want him to focus on taking your Dad down and not have to worry about you as well.

So one day before D-Day, you and Kyun meet again in one of the many hotel rooms.

"Babe I...", he sighs and seems all over the place. Gently you grab his cheeks and caress them worried. "What is it?"

"I might need your help... I didn't want to drag you into this but—"

"Hey!", you say and smile at him. "Whatever it takes! I'm helping you!"

Kyun softly lays his hand around yours and smiles at you.

"There are a few of your Dad's henchmen who are good guys. I've checked them multiple times. Besides a few small criminal things, they're innocent. But my colleagues will take them down as well... but they don't deserve this", his eyes become even softer and you nod.

"They're your family..."

You know there were times for Kyun in which it was hard to differentiate what's right or wrong. Who are the good guys and who are the bad ones. For two years all he had was your family and Dad's men. You get it that he cares about them.

"They're innocent. They were just looking for someone to feel home with... you need to warn them..."

For a moment you hesitate. "If you can promise these people are innocent..."

"Trust me! They are!"

Kyun never gave you a reason not to trust him. So you nod. "How can I help you?"

He takes your hand and leads you to the couch.

"Tomorrow the deal will take place at midnight. My colleagues will be there too but at the same time, another unit will come into the mansion. And they probably won't be... very nice. I don't want an innocent to get hurt. So you have to warn them, so they can leave the house when it happens and remove their traces. They're such nobodies, the cops don't even know they exist. So no one would miss them..."

Confused you tilt your head. "But... why don't you tell them?"

Kyun sighs. "I am loyal to them. But those guys are terrified, I'm not sure if they trust me. So we have to wait until the last minute so they won't sing in front of Ezra... All of them were ordered to take care of the house and you while we're gone. So it will be easy to warn them in time..."

Gently you grab his hand. "Are the boys who I expect? Joo, Wonho, Shownu..."

"Ki, Min, and Hyungwon... yes!", he sighs. "I want to end this. But not at any price. Not when innocent get hurt along the way..."

"Don't worry baby...", you smile and kiss him gently. "I'll take care of that..."

The next day, as the clock strikes eleven, the door to your room suddenly bursts open and Kyun walks in a hurry.

"Beautiful...", he whispers and you jump from your bed and walk up to him. "I don't have much time. But I wanted to... wanted to check if you're okay?"

"Don't worry about me, Kyun. Focus on this and nothing more, okay?"

He nods and looks paranoid out of the door before he pulls you into his embrace, kisses your forehead and nose softly.

"I love you! I wanted to tell you that before I go!", he makes you look at him. "And that I am thankful for the past two years, cause they brought me to you! You were what I needed to make it through. To fight. And next time we meet... we'll both be free! And then...", he caresses your cheek. "I'll do everything to make you happy!"

Smiling you lean against his touches and nod. "I love you too, Changkyun. So much! And now go! We'll see each other when this is over!"

Softly he kisses your face before he takes your hand and lays a gun in it. Confused you look at it and back at him.

"Just to be sure! I'll let you know where I am, beautiful! Take care!"

He kisses your lips one last time tenderly before he walks out of your room and leaves you a little confused.

Half an hour later you walk into the living room. You can't even express how tense and nervous you are. If the police isn't there in time or your father and his men manage to escape...

Not to mention what happens if your father finds out, that Kyun is a snitch.

Just as promised, the men Kyun wants you to warn, stand in their positions by doors and windows, to protect you from those people he's winding out this deal with.

For a long moment, you hesitate. What if they don't believe you? What if they will hurt you when you tell them?

"Good evening, y/n!", Ki says and looks at you. "Why aren't you sleeping?"

You sigh and fall on the couch. "I couldn't... are the others gone?"

Wonho, who stands by the door to the hallway, nods. "Since half an hour... can we help you to get some rest? Somehow?"

Min giggles from the other side. "Why does this sound so dirty when you say it like that?"

Joo chuckles as well. "Daniel won't like the fact that you're flirting with his girl!"

You raise your eyebrows. "His girl? Since when am I Daniel's girl?"

They all look at each other sheepishly and Shownu shrugs. "It's not a secret that he likes you a lot..."

"Is that so?", you smile and lean back. "What if I'd tell you that I like him a lot as well?"

Again all of them look at each other smirking and Hyungwon clears his throat. "Gentlemen, it's not our business!"

They all nod and fall silent but you can see the way they hide their grins and how curious they are. This amuses you. But... then you remember why you're here.

"Actually it is your business... gentlemen...", you stress the word on purpose and look at them. "Kyun wants me to warn you!"

Ki tilts his head and narrows his eyes. "Kyun?"

Immediately you shake your head.

"Daniel! Kyun is his real name. He's an FBI agent and about to end my father during this deal. He knows you're decent, innocent men. The police will show up here as well... so you have the time now to grab your belongings and... run as fast as you can. The police don't have you on their radar. You're safe as long as you leave..."

"WHAT?", Min asks hysterically and looks around in panic.

"What do you mean", Hyungwon is super shocked as well. "He's a snitch?"

"He's trying to do the right thing...", you defend him.

"I don't get it...?", Wonho says. "Why are you warning us?"

Gosh, you're running out of time here. Impatiently you get up.

"Because Kyun knows you're innocent. He cares about you. And I believe him! So go guys, you don't have much time!"

"But...", Joo stammers and looks at the others. "Y/n..."

"What?", you ask, can't understand why they're not moving.

Ki and Shownu exchange gazes.

"This Deal... um...", Ki stammers.

You feel the rising panic. Your heart begins to race. "What?"

"Ezra will use this deal to... to get rid of Danny..."

It almost feels like the ground has disappeared from underneath you. Immediately it feels like you can't breathe. This can't... why?

"WHAT?", you yell and Shownu walks up to you.

"He somehow didn't fully trust him and it almost seems like he knew about the two of you... we don't belong to the inner circle so we don't know for sure but—"

"Y/n!", Wonho interrupts him. "I'm sure Daniel is in danger!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...