Monsta X | Smut Collection

By ImKyuned

This Book contains a collection of all my One-Shots and Short-Stories I posted on my Instagram Account im.kyu... More

Blinded 🔞 - Kyun
Soaked 🔞 Part 1 & 2 / Kyun
Soaked Pt. 3
Beside You / Kyun
Tame Me Part 1 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 2 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 3 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Safe With Me Part 2 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 3 / Kyun
Safe With Me 🔞 Part 4 / Kyun
Teenager / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Joo
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Shownu
Breathe / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Hyungwon
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Wonho
Like Cotton Candy Smut 🔞 / Kyun & Nalya
Summer / Wonho
Best Birthday Ever 🔞 / Kyun
Friends 🔞 / Kyun
More 🔞 / Kyun

Safe With Me Part 1 / Kyun

1.1K 15 0
By ImKyuned

Trigger Warning. The entire series has content such as violence, guns, blood and death. Please only read it if you feel comfortable with it // Somewhat Mafia Story

Safe With Me

Paranoid you walk down that long corridor. Every third step you turn around, so scared that you're being followed. The hollow sound your high heels make as you walk over the carpet at a fast pace are so damn loud but you're in a hurry, so you don't care. Gulping you look down at that loaded gun in your hand before you stop in front of the many doors. With a deep breath, you pull out the card and open the door carefully. After slipping the card back into your pocket, you enter the hotelroom, immediately look around, the gun in front of your face now. You feel your heart racing and you step closer into the room. This suite is huge, so you don't know if you might get surprised. Breathing heavily you open another door and find someone behind it, pointing a gun in your direction as well. The dude is wearing a black suit, his long dark hair is pulled back, his dark eyes rest on you suspiciously.

"Are you alone?", he demands to know as you walk closer, both guns still pointed at each other.

"Yes!", you reply in a strong voice.

You both lower your hands, click on the guns and both of your magazines drop to the ground, followed by the guns themselves. It's good that you're suspicious. Even after all this time. Even after you proved your loyalty to one another. But you can never know.

For a long moment, you stare at each other until you smile.

"Good evening, Changkyun!", you say, take off your coat and throw it on the couch before you lean against the pool table next to him. Kyun tilts his head and smirks. "Good evening to you too, y/n...", he breathes and looks up and down your body before your eyes meet again.

"You... um... you look great", he says shyly and you look down at your black, skintight dress and the high heels and laugh. "Too much for a meeting with the undercover agent that's trying to tear down my family?"

He laughs as well. "A little bit maybe..."

For a moment you both look at each other again. And you feel the goosebumps that cover your skin. From the second your father introduced him to you, there was something between the both of you. And then you found out he wasn't who he claimed to be. He works for the police. He's looks pretty young but his boyish look is perfect to disguise him as a dude who went off tracks and to give your father a reason to give him shelter. And for the first time in your life, you felt safe. Safe to talk about how disgusted you are by your father's business, and how scared you are for the innocent people he hurts. Kyun gives you hope. Hope to start somewhere new. Without your family. But for a while now, the urge to start over alone hasn't been as present anymore. Your constant meetings in secret with Kyun set free feelings you never thought you had. The longing, the hoping, the constant questioning if he feels the same. And then you have to remind yourself that... he's not here for you. He's here for a reason. He's probably only using you as his informant, someone who gives him the information he will never get because he doesn't belong to the inner circle. Didn't. That changed.

"He trusts you now. Congrats...", you say and smile again.  "Why am I still here? You now get the information at first hand..."

Kyun smirks, walks over to a little table, turns around two of the glasses, and pours some whiskey into them before he walks back to you and leans on the pool table next to you. You thank him after he passed you one of the drinks.

"You're here cause...", he shrugs while staring into the emptiness. "I guess I need a friend?"

This surprises you. He was always so hard, so tough. You've never seen this thoughtful side of him. This makes you even weaker for him.

"A friend?", you raise your eyebrows. "Why do you need a friend?"

He keeps on staring into the emptiness and you feel so sad about the way he looks. So lost.

"I don't know...", he whispers.

"Hey...", you say, lay your hand under his chin and make him look at you. "Kyun talk to me!"

As much as possible you try to show him with your gaze that no matter what it is, you're here for him.

"It's hard... the things I see. The things... I know... things I have to allow to happen so I can get the bigger price... and there's nothing I can do about it at the moment..." he falls silent for a moment until he shakes his head. "I'm sorry, I know it's not very... manly to say that..."

"No. It's human, Changkyun. And that's why admire you so much. Cause we hate the same things... not because we're evil or desperate but because these things my father does, are wrong. They're harmful, they are horrible... it's good that this bothers you. It means you're still human..."

After your words, Kyun sighs puts the glass on the pool table next to you, and walks over to the huge window and stares into Las Vegas' skyline.

"I always thought that... I never thought...", he stammers and you try your best to follow his words. "That my priorities would change that much..."

Confused you tilt your head while slipping on the pool table. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"That...", he turns around to you again. "All I can think about is keeping you safe!"

Surprised, you rip your eyes open. You're your father's daughter, nothing could ever happen to you?

"Me?", you gasp and chuckle a little. Kyun slowly walks up to you and looks at you with devastation.

"I... y/n I saw him slapping you today... that's why I wanted you to come. I need you to be safe. Even if it's just for a moment..."

Your jaw drops and your eyes immediately fill with tears. You tried to swallow the humiliation and the pain of your father's backhand because you dared to disagree with him when you came here to meet Kyun. This is not his burden. But talking about it makes it worse. Without being able to control it, tears run down your cheeks and you dry them annoyed, while you try to avoid eye contact with him. This is so pathetic of you to cry now when you should be used to it.

Suddenly you feel him cupping your cheeks and you look directly into his soft eyes. "Are you okay?"

For a long moment, you look at him until you nod weakly.

"I am...", you sob. "I guess I am..."

He knows you're lying. But speaking the truth you both know wouldn't help either of you.

"I know exactly how you feel, Changkyun...", you whisper while he keeps on caressing your cheeks. "and I'm so thankful that you're risking your life to end my father's scheming..."

Gulping he looks at you. "I... in the beginning I only wanted justice. I wanted to end this after they hurt my family. And now... for months now all I can think about is... you!"

This makes your heart almost explode. You can't believe he feels the same after all. This almost makes you cry again. Kyun lets one hand slip off your cheek and takes yours.

"Your father is planing this huge delivery. And he wants to be there in person. That's the perfect moment for us to catch him red-handed. When we take him down, together with all the evidence I have... I'll be able to put him and his most dangerous people behind bars -  forever. I just need one more month. One more, y/n, and then you're free... I promise!"

You can't believe this will finally be over. It took Kyun two years to get to where he is now. And he never spoke so certainly about the d-day. And his words mean the world to you. Smiling you lay your hand on his around your cheek and caress it gently while looking up to him.

"Is it weird that I already feel free whenever I'm with you?", you whisper.

After your words, the tension that seemed to be there since the second you've met almost surrounds you like a cloud. It's unbearable.

Suddenly you feel Kyun kissing you softly. And it almost feels like all the fear, all the pain just disappears. His lips feel soft and his kiss is strong, yet tender. But before you can enjoy all of it, he flinches back.

"Sorry!", he mumbles and looks at the ground while bracing himself against the pool table, one hand on either side of you, almost like an embrace. You see how much he hates himself for kissing you, but you enjoyed this way too much to let him feel this way.

"Don't apologize... Kyun please", you say and lift his head before you shake yours. "Don't!"

Kyun bites his lip and clenches his jaw before he looks at you.

"I shouldn't fall in love with the daughter of the man I'm trying to lock up... but...", again he turns silent and again he looks to the ground, his body trembles from his leg that bounces nervously.

"But?", you ask confused and again your eyes meet.

"It feels like it's too late..."

It takes you a ridiculously long amount of time to realize what he just said. And as you do, a relieved sound escapes your throat before you pull him by his cheeks back on your lips. And, as your lips get in touch again, your entire world gets flipped upside down. You have trouble breathing, trouble thinking.

Kyun groans into the kiss and pulls you closer by your waist while you wrap your legs around his hips. For a second, he breaks the kiss and looks at you, and it almost seems like he can't believe what's happening here. Smiling he pulls you onto his lips again and your kisses become wilder every second. As you open your mouth, to welcome his tongue, you almost lose yourself. His tongue plays with yours and you moan softly while his hand roams over your body. He tastes so good.

Greedy you pull on his loose tie, rip it open, and help him out of the jacket before you lay your arms around him, bury your hands in his long hair, smile into the kiss.

Kyun lays one hand around your cheek and turns your head with his thumb before he nibbles and kisses the sensitive skin of your neck. Again you moan while you feel the arousal rushing through your body. While he kisses you, you hear him chuckling against your neck before his mouth wanders up.

"You are incredible...", he whispers and that deeply spoken words make your body shiver pleasantly.

Again your lips meet and you rip open his white shirt, hear the buttons falling to the ground and you let your hands glide over his broad chest while he chuckles into the kiss.

"That shirt was expensive, beautiful!"

You open your eyes and bite his lip. "I'll buy you a new one!"

You both laugh quietly and you fumble with his belt but he takes your hands off of it gently and intertwines them with his.

"Don't do something you'll regret!", he says in a serious tone. "I don't wanna pressure you!"

Annoyed you roll your eyes.

"Kyun. I'm so sick of getting treated like a child that isn't able to make her own decisions!", you rant and look at him slightly pissed. "I know what I want!"

You see him gulping once again. "And what do you want?", he asks in a shaky voice. "What is it exactly?"

"I want all of you!", you immediately say. "Since the moment I've met you I've wanted you!"

"Shit Babe!", he gasps, lays his hand in the back of your neck, and pulls you into another passionate kiss before he lifts you and carefully carries you over to the bed...

Kyun's hand glides up and down your naked body after you've spent a breathtaking time with him. Never before has someone touched you the way he does, and looked at you the way he does. You finally feel at home again. In his arms is where you belong. He's all you need to survive.

"Has someone ever told you how breathtaking you are?", he asks and kisses you softly again. You chuckle and shake your head. "Not the way you do..."

"Then no one seemed to realize what a privilege it is to be around you...", he smirks and you laugh.

"You know what a girl wants to hear..."

For a moment you remain silent until you notice a strange gaze upon this face.

"What's wrong?"

Before he can answer you hear his phone chiming and he immediately flinches.

"Fuck!", he gasps after he looked at it and sits up. "Your dad!"

Hastily he jumps out of bed while you cover yourself with the blankets now his warmth is gone, and look at him gloomily.

"This can't happen again, baby...", he suddenly says while putting his clothes back on. Immediately you rip your eyes open.

"What?", you yell. He can't be serious.

"Not until I've taken care of your father. For our safety, for your safety!", he gasps and stops in his movement. "I'll make sure it all ends this month!"

Again you feel tears filling your eyes. You get his reasons. And you love him for being so careful. But how the hell are you supposed to live without his touches? The touches you're already so addicted to.

Kyun kneels onto the bed and kisses you multiple times. You can see it in his face that he hates this just as much as you do.

"I promise, babe!", he says keenly and looks at you. "Do you trust me?"

"More than anyone...", you immediately whisper while clinging to him.

"Then trust me that this is for your best. I'd give up everything to be with you! I love you!"

These words make you cry even more.

"I love you too!", you sob and kiss him needily. And you feel his neediness in his kisses just as much.

"Trust in me, princess!", he mumbles against your lips. "One more month. And then we can be together. I promise! Can you wait that long...?"

As if you have a choice!

"I think I have to...", you whisper and he smiles before he kisses your lips. "Good girl! I need to go!"

He jumps out of bed and over to the door while you cling to the bedsheets. Suddenly he stops and turns around to you again. And what you see in his eyes makes your heart jump. There's so much care in them.

"I...", he sighs and walks up to you. "Gosh, I love you so much!"

Again he kisses you passionately until his phone chimes once again.

"Go!", you chuckle and push him away. "We see each other at the mansion!"

One last time he kisses your cheeks, your eyes, your nose before he jumps up again.

"I promise!", are his last words before he disappears for good. All you can do now is wait for him to keep his promise...

You just hope everything goes according to plan...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
595K 36.2K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
207K 2.8K 52
hoe tips ( #628 in random - 12.20.17) || ( #491 in random - 1.27.18 )
40.2K 549 39
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞: - same sex relationships (gxg, bxb) - polyamorous relation...