Monsta X | Smut Collection

Od ImKyuned

This Book contains a collection of all my One-Shots and Short-Stories I posted on my Instagram Account im.kyu... Viac

Blinded ๐Ÿ”ž - Kyun
Soaked ๐Ÿ”ž Part 1 & 2 / Kyun
Soaked Pt. 3
Beside You / Kyun
Tame Me Part 1 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 2 ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun Werewolf AU
Safe With Me Part 1 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 2 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 3 / Kyun
Safe With Me ๐Ÿ”ž Part 4 / Kyun
Teenager / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut ๐Ÿ”ž / Joo
Christmas Calendar Smut ๐Ÿ”ž / Shownu
Breathe / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut ๐Ÿ”ž / Hyungwon
Christmas Calendar Smut ๐Ÿ”ž / Wonho
Like Cotton Candy Smut ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun & Nalya
Summer / Wonho
Best Birthday Ever ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun
Friends ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun
More ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun

Tame Me Part 3 ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun Werewolf AU

1.4K 16 0
Od ImKyuned

Summary: Harder sex, choking, dirty talk

Tame Me Part 3

Breathing heavily, Kyun and you sit on your bed, he in his boxers, you only in a shirt and try to avoid eye contact. Every once in a while your body twitches and a groan of pain escapes your throat just like Kyun's uncontrollable growls. The clock is ticking with a deafening sound and you both hear the blood rushing through your bodies.

"Focus!", Kyun orders and nods at the chessboard between the both of you. This is your sixth day in heat. Six days in which you barely left the room, six days of wild, uncontrolled sex. What sounds nice, slowly started to become some kind of torture for the both of you. To distract yourself from your animalistic lust, you've decided to hold back as long as possible. The one who gives in first has to do all the work. This imagination alone scares you so much. You're just about to make a move on the chessboard when you feel another wave of pain rushing through your body. Your eyes meet Kyun's and he gulps heavily but shakes his head. He can't deny that he's tired as well. Every bone in his body hurts no matter how much you give each other massages to soothe the pain. It's not the first time he's helped a female during her heat but it's the first time he's helped one through her entire heat. Your body twitches with a combination of pain and arousal but you won't lose this.

"Are you good?", he asks as he sees you shifting your body and grimacing. Immediately you nod. "Yes", you say. "Yes, I'm okay..."

"You can always give up, babygirl...", he smirks and makes his next move on the chessboard. Laughing you shake your head. "Never! The mere thought of doing all the work..."

You both giggle. For quite some time you both keep on playing and it becomes harder every minute. Slowly, your body starts to sweat and you still try to avoid eye contact. Kyun's uncontrollable growls become deeper and he's about to bite his lip off because he's trying so hard to suppress them.

Shaking, you take a few deep breaths to endure the pain.

"Would you please stop looking so hot for one second?", Kyun rants playfully. "I'm trying to control myself here!"

You rip your eyes open.

"I am not doing anything!", you defend yourself. "You're the one sitting here with a boner!"

For a long moment, you both remain silent and smirk at each other until he takes another deep breath.

"I can literally hear you dripping!", he coos and his smirk gets wider. "You're messing up the sheets!"

You look around in your bed, you really don't wanna know what you'd see if you turned the lights off and scrutinized it with a black light.

"Guess I have to burn them once this is over...."

You both laugh out loud until you fall silent again, both focused on handling the pain somehow while you pretend to play chess.

After you make your next move, he clicks his tongue.

"Baby... baby... are we becoming a bit inattentive, huh?", he smirks and smacks your Queen off the board.

"Ah shit...", you gasp and shift your body once again as the pain becomes stronger again.

"You know this is against our nature, right?", you ask but Kyun just chuckles. Your eyes fall on his sweaty neck, for a moment you distract yourself by admiring the small little moles all over his upper body until your eyes meet again.

"I wanna bite your neck...", you blurt out. He immediately lifts his eyebrow.

"Oh", he smirks and supports his hands on the mattress. "we're playing this game now? What else, baby? What else do you wanna do with me?"

His deep, sensual voice drives you crazy but you have to beat him at this game. It's ridiculous that both of your egos are so damn big that you're torturing yourselves like this.

"I'd really like to suck your dick!", you whine and gasp again. Kyun shakes his head. His thoughts immediately wander to that moment you sucked his dick the last time. "You're pretty good at this... fuck!", he takes another deep breath, rolls his neck, and tries to ignore those memories, ignore your damn alluring scent. Smirking he looks at you. "I would like to see you on all fours again... whimpering my name..."

He leans over the chessboard and coos the words against your lips. Your breath becomes even heavier, his scent, his deep voice, his dirty words. Gulping, you jump out of the bed. "I'll go take a cold shower!"

Kyun throws his head back laughing as you disappear into the bathroom. "You're so weak, babygirl!"

Ten minutes later you stand naked in front of the mirror, still wet, still breathing heavily. You see the door opening and Kyun leans against the doorframe, crosses his arms, and looks at you with a dirty smirk.

"Feeling better?", he asks, knowing damn well, a cold shower won't solve your problem. "Your scent is getting stronger... the other males might break through the door if it gets worse..."

Carefully, he walks up to you, lays his hand around your body, and strokes your hair over your shoulder.

"Babe...", he purrs into your ear and your eyes meet in the mirror. "jokes aside, you're burning. I can't remember you ever being this hot before..."

Maybe his mind is playing tricks on him but you truly seem hotter than ever. "You might transform if we don't take care of you..."

As you remain silent, kind of scared he'll rub your nose in it if he won this bet.

"Come on babygirl...", he whispers and kisses your neck softly. You immediately moan. "...it probably won't take long... and how hot would it be to watch ourselves while doing it? I could see your beautiful face while I take you doggy..."

Smirking you raise your eyebrows. "Thought the loser has to do all the work.."

"Changed my mind!", he says quickly while his hands wander over your body. His every touch is like an electric shock.

"Just say it, gorgeous!", he says. "Say you need me... and I'll give it to you!"

Slowly you turn around to him. What was kind of funny ten seconds ago, becomes unbearable now. You can't keep up this game.

"I...", you say and gulp heavily, barely able to stand. "I need you!"

Kyun smirks and caresses your cheek gently. "How much?"

A little rough, you push him backward through the bathroom while you rip down his boxers. He almost trips over them but manages to get out of them without breaking his bones. You push him onto the toilet seat before you immediately sit on his pulsating length. That length that was ready for your wet center the second your scent returned. You both groan out loudly.

"Mhh...", he smirks and grabs for your hips. "I love it when you take the lead..."

Surprised, you tilt your head.

"You do?"

He never made much of a submissive impression the past days.

"Yes...", he smirks and bites into your bottom lip. "for a moment..."

Slowly you begin to move your hips while you look at each other lustfully. And once again, feeling him inside of you, replaces the pain with pure pleasure. Gasping, you hold tight on the counter and the window ledge to move faster and his eyes, his dark gaze is just everything. Greedy your tongues meet before you wander down, suck and bite his neck while he grabs for your ass and helps you with your movements. Overwhelmed by this sensation you've been longing for for way too long, you cling to him, moan out his name.

"Fuck...", he pants. "Your moans are the hottest thing I've ever heard, baby..."

You throw your head back, let him bite, and lick your neck.

"Only because your dick feels so so good!", you whine while speeding up the pace. Kyun holds you tightly so he can hit the perfect spot over and over again and oh, how he loves to see the way your eyes roll, the way you bite your lip so you won't scream too loud. But he wants you to scream, he wants to hear it. So he helps you move faster, still isn't quite used to your tightness and how incredible you feel on the inside even after so many times.

"Babe... please!", you whine. "This feels so good!"

Fully in your ecstasy, you bite into his neck. A little too hard. He hisses.

"Damn...", he stops his movements and you bite your lip apologetically, worried that you've hurt him, until he looks at you surprised.
"Don't stop!"

Smirking you connect your teeth to his neck again while you keep on riding him. Lustful you suck and bite his skin, Kyun loves this pain so much. "Gosh girl!", he groans. "You'll end me!"

"Too bad I can't leave a permanent mark!", you smirk into his neck. With your wolf-healing, they always disappear fast.

"Yeah too bad! I'd love to let the others know that I satisfied the hottest girl in this house!", he stands up, smirking, without breaking the connection, carries you over to the counter, and placed you on top of it.

"As if they wouldn't know after six days!", you chuckle and caress his face. Kyun smiles. "Haven't seen or heard any of them for quite some time. Bet they all left the house..."

You both laugh but it immediately turns into loud moans as he grabs your hips and thrusts himself into you hard and quick. Again he watches you mesmerized. How can a single person look this hot?

He loves the way you cling to him, loves to hear you screaming. Suddenly he feels you becoming even tighter.

"Yes yes baby...", he growls against your lips. "You're close aren't you? Wanna come for me? Huh? Wanna come all over my dick?"

Whining, you nod before you press your hands on your face, unable to cope with this pleasure but Kyun immediately takes them away.

"Please no babe!", he gasps. "please don't hide your beautiful face! I wanna see it when I make you come!"

Oh, gawd. His words alone shove you over the edge. Screaming you dig your nails into his arms and close your eyes as your climax hits you like a tidal wave. You hear your blood rushing through your veins, feel your heart almost exploding. Gosh, you'll never get enough of this. Kyun just can't believe how breathtaking you look when you come, this almost makes him cum as well. But he knows you need it twice at least and he won't waste anything now. As your body twitches, he slows down and lets you come back to your senses. Smiling he caresses your sweaty face, kisses it softly while you swallow heavily, and try to catch breath. Sometimes he loves these moments the most. When, for a second, the lust is gone and you have these soft interactions. But unfortunately this second ends fast. He smirks as he sees your face after you simmered down. "More?"

Immediately you nod. "More!"

Smiling you push him by his chest away from you, slip from the counter and turn around, offer him your backside. Kyun doesn't hesitate a second and enters you, immediately fucks you hard and quick again. Screaming, you throw your head back and you feel his hot breath in your ear as he grabs for your boobs, your waist. Gasping, he bites into your skin before he speeds up again.

"You're so hot, shit!", he groans and your eyes meet in the mirror. You can't deny that this is probably the hottest thing you've ever seen. The way he bites his bottom lip, how dark his eyes are. You moan out louder after his words and his precise thrusts and the view you have makes you crazy.

"Choke me!", you whine and Kyun feels like having a stroke.

"Oh fuck...", he gasps. "What?"

This is kind of new?

"CHOKE ME!", you whine hysterically and he immediately grabs for your neck and presses his fingers lightly against your throat, always watches you, doesn't want you to faint, but this seems to turn you on even more. And he never thought it would turn him on that much.

"Look at you Babygirl...", he chuckles while keeps on fucking you. "You're so submissive for me... do you like it?"

You moan and nod, as far as you can nod with his hand around your neck. "So much!"

Kyun chuckles again and loosens the grip a little and you feel another climax hitting you all of the sudden.

"Oh shit!", you whine and arch your body against his. Once again Kyun watches your face through the mirror, tries once again to hold himself back from cuming so he can give you full satisfaction before he loses his mind. As your body twitches again and you beg for him to stop, he lets go of your neck and growls. "I'm close babe!", he pants. "Where?"

Almost immediately you turn around, sit on the counter and pump his hard dick with your hand.

"Come on, babe!", you purr and bite his bottom lip while keeping eye contact with him. "Cum for your girl!"

Those words almost make him scream. "FUCK...", he growls as his orgasm hits him and makes his entire body vibrate. He growls another time and spreads his cum all over your body and boobs. "oh, Jesus Christ!"

Smiling you pump his dick a few more times until he takes your hand off of it and supports himself on the counter.

"Shit why does this look so sexy?!", he laughs out of breath as he sees your body covered in his juices. Chuckling you let your finger glide through it before licking it clean.

"Such a nasty one!", smiling he cups your cheeks and kisses you firmly before he looks around.

"Stay like this! I need to clean you..."

You admire him while he takes a washcloth and holds it under the faucet next to you. You can't deny that the past days with him were... special. Not because of your heat but...

"That was the best one so far...", you smirk as your eyes meet and he places himself between your legs to wash your body carefully. "I loved it a lot..."

Kyun nods, smiling, and pretends to be focused on cleaning you when he secretly fights with himself whether it would be smart to tell you the truth about his feelings or not. He's been fighting with this thought for a while now. With a serious gaze, he throws the washcloth into the sink and kisses your lips softly.
Okay. All in.

"And I love you!", he whispers and you rip your eyes open in shock. You expected everything but this, and this feeling isn't comparable to all your other feelings you've felt before. There's this heat inside of you but it's not lust... it's different.

"I mean it!", Kyun says and kisses you again. "It's not just the sex... I've been admiring you for so long and the past six days... I almost enjoyed the closeness we had more than the sex..."

You chuckle against his lips while keeping eye contact with him. "Liar!"

You both laugh and he pulls you a little closer.

"Okay it was both!", he smirks "But I'm serious y/n... I love you!"

For a long moment you look at him, smiling. You've been asking yourself multiple times in the past days what your feelings meant. It's actually obvious. You've felt like this ever since the second he found you nine months ago.

"I love you too!", you smirk and kiss his lips gently while Kyun's heart almost explodes.

"Hm...", he smiles against your lips. "Sex and I love you's before our first date... we're kinda weird..."

You both chuckle and kiss again before he lifts you and you both groan in pain cause your muscles are so sore. Still, he carries you smiling back to bed while you cling to him, and lays you into the sheets. You both hope this heat will finally be over soon...

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.5K 337 16
Simon's not a schoolboy. Not a guy who's easily surprised. Simon is totally the kind of person who likes to judge.
8.2K 124 19
๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ.
4.4K 57 4
Him is all I want. Him is all I desire. ๐Ÿ”ž COMPLETED