Monsta X | Smut Collection

נכתב על ידי ImKyuned

This Book contains a collection of all my One-Shots and Short-Stories I posted on my Instagram Account im.kyu... עוד

Blinded 🔞 - Kyun
Soaked 🔞 Part 1 & 2 / Kyun
Soaked Pt. 3
Beside You / Kyun
Tame Me Part 1 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 3 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Safe With Me Part 1 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 2 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 3 / Kyun
Safe With Me 🔞 Part 4 / Kyun
Teenager / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Joo
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Shownu
Breathe / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Hyungwon
Christmas Calendar Smut 🔞 / Wonho
Like Cotton Candy Smut 🔞 / Kyun & Nalya
Summer / Wonho
Best Birthday Ever 🔞 / Kyun
Friends 🔞 / Kyun
More 🔞 / Kyun

Tame Me Part 2 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU

1.5K 17 0
נכתב על ידי ImKyuned

Summary: A little dirty talk and werewolf sex 😂

Tame Me Part 2

For a long moment, Kyun and you look at each other. And he can see in your face how much you're struggling. That's why he won't make a further move even though it requires a lot of control. He wants you to do it of your own free will. Still breathing heavily you look at him. You need this pain to stop, you need him, you want him. Greedy you lay your hand on the back of his neck and pull him to your lips. Immediately you kiss each other wild and hungry, very different from the way you usually act around each other. Overwhelmed by the sensation of his lips on yours, you pull him closer. Kyun gasps into the kiss, still needs to control himself a lot since he doesn't wanna make a wrong move. But he feels how needy you are. Needy for him to take you. As your tongues get in touch, almost fight for dominance he can already foresee that this time it probably won't be him who's in charge. But he doesn't mind.

He helps you take off his shirt and lays his hand in the back of your head, lets your tongues play wilder and he bites into your bottom lip before he wanders with soft bites from your jawline over to your neck. Touching you like this after nine months of admiring you, drives him crazy. He feels your legs shaking and he almost loses himself as you fumble with his belt and rip it open. Without an advanced warning, your hand suddenly slips into his pants, immediately grabs for his dick, which has been hard ever since he smelled you outside. Growling he flinches and you become even needier with his pulsating length in your hand. Groaning he lifts your body, places you on your bed, and kneels in front of it before he slips up your shirt, so excited to find you naked underneath except for your slip. Immediately you take the shirt off and he grabs your boobs, squeezes them, and lets his tongue flick over your nipples, bites into them while the heat inside of the both of you spreads, and threatens to set your bodies on fire. Moaning you arch your back against his touches while you wrap your legs around his body, dig your nails into his shoulder.

"Kyunnie! I don't have nerves for foreplay!", you whine and a smirk appears on his face. "I know...", you gasp. "I know it's our first time but can we postpone the romantic stuff until I'm out of this? I need you to fuck me!"

Kyun chuckles. Usually, he would edge you, would tease you, would make you beg for him, but in your state, you might kill him. And not hypothetical. You'd definitely rip him into shreds, he knows what you're capable of. After all, he's the one that found you in the woods nine months ago.

Gasping you lean back, while he pulls out the condom and takes off of his pants.

"Talk!", he says as he grabs for your panties. "You're in heat! I need you to look at me and tell me you know what you're doing.. and what we're about to do!"

You whine almost hysterically. "Do you want an I love you? Gosh, I know what I'm doing, please Kyunnie. Make it stop!"

Chuckling he shakes his head. Your feisty attitude makes him even hornier for you.

"You're so hot when you're angry!", he chuckles and kisses your lower abdomen before ripping down your panties. The scent you're releasing almost numbs him. With shaky hands, he pulls over the condom before he lays his hands around your neck and pulls you up to him. He's still kneeling in front of your bed and this position allows him to enter you like this. Moaning you wrap your legs around his hips as his hard dick finally dives into your throbbing core. Kyun growls into your neck at the feeling of your wet center. Gasping, you cling to each other as he begins to thrust into you. And with each thrust, with each hit at the right spot, the burning heat inside of you dies down and the pain turns into pure pleasure. You love the sounds that escape Kyun's throat and his tight grip around your neck.

Kyun loves the way you feel, the way you taste, the way you smell, and the way you dig your claws into his back. Again your lips crush on his while he keeps his steady rhythm. He knows you're in heat, but still, he doesn't wanna fuck you senseless, not without you telling him. Moaning you tilt your head to the side, let him bite and lick your neck while he keeps on thrusting into you.

"Fuck me harder, Kyun!", you growl into his shoulder, still not satisfied by his movements. He rolls his eyes with pleasure. Those words. Shit...

"Are you sure?", he asks and you lose your patience.

"Please Kyun!", you hiss. "Harder!"

Immediately he pushes you onto your back and grabs for your waist. You see the darkness in his eyes as he slams his dick mercilessly into you and you cry out in pleasure while holding tight to his arms.

"Kyun.... fuck!", you howl, overwhelmed by this feeling. He bites his bottom lip, the mere sight of you, the warmth of your throbbing core, the way your perfect-shaped boobs are moving with his every thrust, drives him insane.

"Is this hard enough?", he smirks darkly, leans forward, and bites into your neck, doesn't stop his movements you need so much. Moaning you arch your back against his body, your pelvis against his, your core against his pulsating dick.

"More!", you whimper and Kyun shakes his head, chuckling. You're so greedy for him and he loves it! He bites into your nipples, loves how you moan louder at this pleasant pain before he pulls himself out of you.

The loss of his length inside of you makes you whine again. You were so close.

"On your fours!", he pants and smacks your butt after you turn with shaky legs.

Kyun growls at the sight of your backside and immediately buries his face from behind in your center and eats you out passionately. This sudden move of his makes you gasp out loud once again and you bury your face in the mattress, bite into the sheets. And then the relief comes closer. You moan louder, grab for the sheets, almost shred them as your orgasm hits you. But for the first time in your life, your high doesn't seem to satisfy you. Not even a bit and Kyun knows that. He knows how hard it is to satisfy a female in heat. So he doesn't lose time, gets on his feet, grabs for your waist, and thrusts his dick into you again. Overwhelmed by the sensation of him inside of you, seconds after you came, you whine out loud, arch your back, try to get a grip underneath you, while he fucks you raw.

Kyun enjoys every second of it. He loves see you bending under his precise thrusts, how you beg for him not to stop, how you scream out his name. This is heaven.

Growling he smacks your ass before he pulls you up by your hair, lays his hand around your neck without stopping his movements.

"Hard enough?", he groans into your ear while the sound of your bodies meeting each other and both of your heavy breaths fills the air.

"Yes Kyun, yes. You do me so good!", moaning you dig your nails into his ass, animate him to go faster and he does while pulling your hair and holding your neck. His lips suck your skin, his teeth bite into it and his throat lets noises escape that run shivers down your spine.

"FUCK!", you scream as his hand suddenly wanders from your neck down to your clit and begin to stimulate it. "OH GAWD!"

"Is it good?", he smirks. He loves getting praised and he knows he's doing this for you, but he won't change his habits now. You're waaaay too alluring to not let him praise you. And thank god you know how big his ego is.

"Yes!", you moan and pull him by his neck on your lips before your eyes meet with a lustful gaze. "You fuck your girl so good!"

Kyun almost loses his mind at your dirty mouth. He was secretly hoping you'd be this wild and having the proof now, makes him want you even more.

"You were longing for this, weren't you?", he grins, gasping. "Wanted my dick for so long, huh?"

Immediately you nod. This is definitely not the heat speaking. He's right. You wanted him. You wanted this. You wanted him to get nasty with you for so long now...

Driven by your confirmation, that you love what he's doing, that you wanted him just the way he wanted you, he speeds up his pace. Mercilessly, he thrusts himself deeper, harder into you, simultaneously stimulating your clit and he feels your walls clenching around his dick.

"Wanna come?", he asks and you gasp, dig your nails into his thighs.

"Please!", you whine, already feel that this upcoming climax will destroy you.

Only seconds later you feel the explosion inside of you. And this explosion makes you scream out his name so lustfully, Kyun has no more strength to hold himself back. His movements become messier, his breath more irregular.

"Oh fuck—", with a deep, passionate growl he relieves himself into the condom and his pulsating dick inside of you gives you the rest. Kyun thrusts into you a few more times until you collapse on the mattress.

"Fuck!", you gasp and chuckle out of breath, so happy as you notice the pain is fully gone. Kyun helps your still shaking body laying into a comfier position and falls next to you before you both fall silent, try to simmer down...

With a soft smile, Kyun watches you while he lets his hand glide up and down your naked curves.

"How are you feeling?", he whispers and you look at him.

"Lots better...", you smile. "Thank you!"

This sex was amazing he won't lie about that. But the fact that he was actually able to ease your pain like this, makes it even better.

"You're welcome....", he smirks, finds it so stupid that you're thanking him for something so incredible. Something he loved every second of. Carefully, he leans closer and kisses your lips. He's kind of relieved that you still let him kiss you. And without the animalistic lust inside of the both of you, you're able the enjoy this much more. Kyun's lips are so soft and he likes the way you taste so much. Smiling you look at each other and he kisses your lips softly again before he sighs. "But this probably isn't over yet..."

Gulping you nod, already scared for the moment the pain comes back.

"I know...", you breathe and bite your lip. "Can you stay?"

Kyun looks at you surprised. "You want me to stay?"

Usually, you wouldn't be that bold. But after suffering the entire night and day, he seems to be the only one that's able to help you. And you like him. You like him so much and maybe you're using your heat as an excuse to have him close.

"You don't have to if you don't want it...", you say sheepishly and Kyun throws his head back laughing. "Yeah as if having sex with you is torture!"

The sound of his laughter makes you watch him in awe before you realize what he just said and chuckle as well.

Smiling he kisses your forehead and nods. "I will stay!"

Relieved you smirk and peck his lips softly again. Kyun watches you for a long moment and lets his hand run through your hair.

"You're so beautiful...", he whispers, chuckles shyly, and gulps. "I wanted to tell you that for so long now..."

His words make you smile so brightly and you giggle, feel yourself blushing, even though you don't know why.

"I like you a lot...", you whisper. "That's what I wanted to tell you for so long..."

Kyun laughs again. Who would've thought that your heat would be the best thing that could have happened to the both of you so you're finally able to say what you wanted to say for so long?

"I like you too!", he smirks and again your lips meet. "Do you wanna go out with me once this is over?", he asks after a few moments of soft kisses. Immediately you nod, giggling. "I'd love to!"

With a happy sign, he pulls you on his chest and you both watch your hands play for a moment until you look up to him.

"Thank you, Kyunnie!", you say. "For everything!"

You can't even put into words how incredibly grateful you are that he took this pain away from you. Even if it was with sex.

Kyun groans playfully. "Come on, I fucked you, don't act like I donated a kidney or something!"

Again you both laugh and he kisses your forehead before you fall silent. Kyun can't take his eyes off of you and he sees yours becoming heavier.

"Are you tired?", he asks in a low voice. The last hours in pain must've been exhausting for you.

Sleepy, you nod and snuggle into his embrace. Smiling, Kyun runs his hand through your hair, happy that you're able to sleep a little. At least until the lust returns. One last time he kisses your lips and you try your best to put as much passion into it as he does. But you're so exhausted.

"I'll be here when you need me...", he whispers and the mere thought of that makes you sigh happily and Kyun watches you slowly drifting into sleep, already excited for the moment, your temperature is rising again..

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

20.9K 182 10
zhanghao x hanbin x fem reader threesome
9.4K 116 6
for the one and only lucas of nct :)
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...