Monsta X | Smut Collection

By ImKyuned

This Book contains a collection of all my One-Shots and Short-Stories I posted on my Instagram Account im.kyu... More

Blinded πŸ”ž - Kyun
Soaked Pt. 3
Beside You / Kyun
Tame Me Part 1 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 2 πŸ”ž / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 3 πŸ”ž / Kyun Werewolf AU
Safe With Me Part 1 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 2 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 3 / Kyun
Safe With Me πŸ”ž Part 4 / Kyun
Teenager / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Joo
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Shownu
Breathe / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Hyungwon
Christmas Calendar Smut πŸ”ž / Wonho
Like Cotton Candy Smut πŸ”ž / Kyun & Nalya
Summer / Wonho
Best Birthday Ever πŸ”ž / Kyun
Friends πŸ”ž / Kyun
More πŸ”ž / Kyun

Soaked πŸ”ž Part 1 & 2 / Kyun

3K 27 2
By ImKyuned

Summary: Prasing-Kink, Dirty-Talk - the rest is soft - As soft as a Smut can be 😂

Soaked

Changkyun is in a ridiculously good mood today. How could he not be?

He finally managed to get a few things done that he struggled with for months. It's like the weight of an elephant had dropped off his shoulders. And every inch of his body wants to tell his favorite roommate about this: You.

Sure he definitely will annoy the other roommates as well but after months of you cheering him up and encouraging him and believing in him, he wants to tell you!

Humming, he walks into your shared apartment and lets the door fall shut before taking off his shoes.

"Guys?", he calls as he stands in the hall and holds his breath to hear if anyone's home.

"Y/N?", he calls again. But no sound.

Hm.

Of course. When he needs space this house is like a damn circus. But when he actually needs his roommates, they're gone...

A little sulky, because he wanted to tell you about his awesome day, he takes off his shirt and walks into the bathroom.

"Fuck!", he gasps as he spots you in the bathtub, surrounded by colorful water and candlelight. He chuckles.

It's nothing new for him seeing you like this, he walks in while you're bathing all the time. Your weird bath bombs always colorize the water so he can't see shit, even if he tries to. Not that he ever tried to see something. Of course not..

"Here you are!", he says. "I wanted to...", he stops as he realizes you're not listening. Your eyes are closed and your AirPods are in your ears. For a moment, he looks at you, debates in his head whether or not it's smart to disturb you. But he knows you only take baths when you're stressed out...

So he takes a deep breath. Fine. Not now then. Sighing he throws his sweaty shirt into the hamper and takes off his jeans and socks as he suddenly hears your voice whispering his name.

Confused, his head shoots over to you while he throws his clothes in to join his shirt. With narrowed brows he watches you, but your eyes are still closed.

"Y/n?"

Carefully he walks closer to the bathtub. Luckily, your entire body is covered by the colorful water... almost looks like liquid candy. He's kinda scared you might've fallen asleep, and he doesn't want you to drown. And at the same time, he's a little afraid you might jump with fright, and then he might see things he doesn't want to.

Okay, that was a lie. He wants to... a lot. The attraction he feels towards you has become almost unbearable for him recently. He could sit at the table in the kitchen for hours and hear you talking about nonsense. He would inhale your words like oxygen. Hiding his feelings for you really becomes harder each day.

But... he knows you'd feel uncomfortable as fuck if he saw you like this.

Gulping, he stands next to you and watches you biting your lip, keep on mumbling his name. He smirks. It kinda flatters him, that you seem to dream about him.

"Fuck", you gasp and a soft moan escapes your throat. Kyun's eyes widen shocked.

A sex dream! You're having a sex dream about him!

Holy shit!

Smirking, he bites his lip as well. This makes him horny as fuck, he won't lie about this. But still, he's scared that you really might drown. So he carefully leans a little closer and lets his fingers glide over your cheek, to wake you up carefully.

But to his surprise, you immediately rip your eyes open and gasp out loud. Shocked, he flinches and jumps away from the bathtub, immediately covers his eyes.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!", he hears you yelling.

"I'm sorry!", he whines. "You didn't hear me and I wanted to make sure that—"

"That what?", you yell hysterically. "To watch me carefully while I'm taking care of my needs? What kind of disgusting dude are you?"

He feels his cheeks burning. The last thing he wanted to do was come off like a creep.

"Y/n I thought you were sleeping, okay?", he says. "I wanted to make sure you wouldn't drown. Fuck I'm sor—!"

Wait. What the fuck did you just say?

Without reconsidering this, his hand slips off his face and he looks at you, looking at him furiously while covering your body behind the edge of the bathtub.

"May I ask what I am doing in your head when you're... taking care of your needs?", he asks with a smirk on his face. You bite your lip as if you are realizing just now what you were mumbling.

"Because you were annoying me!", you reply nonchalantly. "Even in my fantasies!"

Kyun nods sarcastically and smirks at you.

"Thank you for this!", he says. "It's an ego boost! Sorry again for invading your privacy. Won't happen again! And now if you excuse me, I'll go do the same thing you were doing, making sure, you're in my head, while I'm in yours!"

With these words, he turns around, can't believe with what kind of nonchalance he just said them. As if he isn't close to falling on his knees cause knowing that you find him sexually attractive is more than he thought he would ever get from you.

"Kyun!", he hears you saying, stops, and slowly turns around to you. You lean at the rim of the bathtub, your head on your arm while the other one hangs limp out of it.

"You don't have to go..."

Kyuns heart skips a giant beat. But even its next thudding beat isn't as strong as the sudden pulsing of his dick.

"What?", he asks in a steady voice, not sure if you're joking or not.

You shrug. "It's only logical, isn't it? We're both kinda needy..."

Amused, he licks his lips. "I thought I was annoying you..."

Again you shrug. "Yeah but maybe I love that..."

Carefully, he takes a step closer, feels your gaze on his bare chest, his stomach... the bulge in his boxers.

"My eyes are up here, babygirl...", he whispers and your eyes immediately shoot up. Smirking, he supports himself on the edge of the bathtub and leans down to you. "Look at me and tell me what you want!"

For a long moment you look at each other and he sees you gulping heavily.

"I want you", you breathe sheepishly and Kyun almost has a stroke as he realizes how submissive you suddenly are. This drives him crazy.

So he slowly lays his hand on your cheek, caresses it gently, and leans closer. Greedy, you lay your wet hand around his neck and pull him to your lips.

Fuck.

Kyun's dick twitches in his boxers as you both kiss tenderly. He was longing for this. So damn much and for a second he's kinda scared this is just another hot dream of his. But your lips feel even better than anything he ever imagined...

His heart almost explodes in his chest as he breaks the kiss and you look at each other with lustful gazes.

"Y/n?", he says with a shaky voice and gulps.

"Yes?", you reply quietly.

"We...", he clears his throat. "We're about to cross a line here. I'm not sure I'll be able to go back once I know how you feel..."

Smiling you look up to him while playing with the chain around his neck.

"Then we won't go back...", you whisper and pull him by that exact chain into the bathtub.

Kyun's breath shakes. Still wearing boxers, he supports himself on the edges of the bathtub while slowly gliding on top of you.

"Shit!", he chuckles and you laugh as the water splashes out of it, extinguishes the candles on the sides, and floods the bathroom. "You'll mop that up later!"

"You wish!", you giggle and he feels you separating your legs a little so he has the chance to place himself between them. Smirking, he moves closer before your lips meet again. He holds you close to his body while the kiss becomes more intense. Kyun forgets to breathe, still has trouble realizing that this is real. His hand roams over your body underneath the water's surface. He tries to move, you try to move but there isn't enough space.

Groaning he lifts his head. "Who ever said bathtub sex is hot?"

"No one ever did!", you chuckle and shift your body again. "A hot tub would be nice..."

Kyun is way too close to finally getting you. He won't let this mood get destroyed by the lack of space now. So he smirks and grabs for your waist. With a skilled move, he places you on the little space between the wall and the end of the bathtub. You squeal and chuckle before you hide your boobs with your arms and cross your legs while looking at him. The lust is still there. But also insecurities.

Shit.

He didn't think this through.

Gently his hand wanders to yours and he carefully takes your fingertips and pulls them off your body. And you let him. He gulps as your boobs get revealed but he manages to keep his eyes on yours. Smiling, he slides closer to you until his lips get in touch with your neck. You moan softly and he feels your hand on the back of his neck. Slowly his hand wanders up your naked waist until he stops at your boob, caresses your nipple gently with his thumb. Smirking he leans back and your eyes meet again. Smiling he strokes your cheeks.

"Have I ever told you, that you're literally the girl of my dreams?", he whispers and you laugh out loud.

"You don't have to lie to me...", you giggle. "I'll sleep with you anyway!"

But Kyun shakes his head, while the water drips down your bodies. "I mean it! I'm seriously crazy about you..."

Almost immediately your cheeks turn rosy. A chuckle escapes your throat that's filled with both lust, and relief.

"Come here!", he whispers and pulls you to his lips again. For the first time now you dare to open your legs and he kneels into the bathtub, pulls your wet body closer to his. Your tongues play tenderly and again, Kyun's dick reacts. You moan as you feel his hardness so close to your throbbing core. Smiling, Kyun's lips glide down your neck to your boobs. He smirks up to you before he leans in and begins to nibble your nipples softly, lets his tongue circle around them, and bites into them tenderly. Lustful moans come out of you and every sound that escapes your throat, makes Kyun want you more.

Greedy, his mouth wanders down your body and you support your leg on the rim of the bathtub. Kyun doesn't wanna lose any more time and buries his face between them. You gasp at his sudden move but immediately moan out loud as his tongue and lips curl passionately over your clit.

"Chang—", you breathe and moan again while you dig your nails into his scalp.

Smirking he looks up to you as you try to get ahold of something else but him.

"Oh my god!", you pant and your eyes roll with pleasure.

"Better than your fantasies?", he asks and you nod hastily. "So... so much... better oh gawd!"

Your moans echo through the bathroom as his fingers softly glide through your folds and his lips now tenderly kiss your stomach. With his eyes closed, he enjoys feeling and tasting your skin so much.

Smiling he kisses your lips again, watches you closing your eyes as his fingers stimulate you. You're so hot, he can't believe it. The closer his fingers slip to your entry, the louder your moans grow.

"Look at me!", he whispers against your lips, nibbles them tenderly and you open your eyes. Carefully he watches your every expression as his index and middle finger disappear inside of you.

Howling you throw your head back.

"Fuck. You feel so good...", he chuckles in disbelief as he slowly thrusts his fingers into you. "Gosh, girl..."

Breathing heavily, you grab for his face and kiss him wildly while he speeds up his pace a bit. Smirking, he wanders down your body again and stimulates your clit with his lips and tongue while his fingers keep on thrusting into you and he can feel - and hear - that he manages to hit both of your sweet spots equally well.

He keeps on eating you out passionately and you seem to go crazy under his actions.

"Stop!", you suddenly gasp and he immediately slides backward through the bathtub, away from you, and looks at you gulping.

"I...", you gasp out of breath. "I... we... you..."

Fuck!

Did he overstep a boundary? Did he misinterpret anything? His thoughts are running circles in his head.

"I'm sorry!", he blurts out. "I'm so sorry!"

Instantly you shake your head firmly, and your boobs move with your shaky breath.

"No!", you gasp and seem to have trouble finding the right words. "No, I don't want you to stop!"

Kyun tilts his head confused. Still, he feels his body relaxing again as he realizes he did nothing wrong.

"But I want...", you bite your lip and he chuckles. So needy, yet so shy.

"What do you want?", he asks and crawls through the warm water closer to you again. His lips kiss your leg on the border of the bathtub up to its thigh and he grabs your chin.

"Use words!", he demands and your eyes light up with lust again.

"Fuck... me...", you whisper and Kyun needs so much self-control to not lose his mind. His heart races in his chest and he's sure that he's about to faint any second. But you seem to love his dominant side. So he smirks darkly and pulls you even closer.

"Say that again!", he says. "I'm not sure if I caught this!"

A whining squeal escapes your throat. He can see it in your eyes that you want him so bad but at the same time, you're too embarrassed to say the words. He's amused by that - and so damn turned on.

"Shit... fuck me Kyun!", you whine. "I need your dick!"

With a dirty grin, he kisses your lips before he moves away from you again, leans back in the bathtub, and wets his hair, cause he hates that it's hanging in his face like that. Your mouth stands half-open as he pushes his wet hair back and your eyes widen even more as he takes off his soaking wet boxers, reveals his pulsating length.

"Come here!", he says, takes your hand, and pulls you back into the bathtub. While kneeling in the water, you kiss greedily while both of your fingertips discover each other's bodies. Kyun growls and bites into your shoulder as he feels your firm grip around his dick, pumping it slowly.

He moans, loves the way your wet hand glides so easily over his hardness. He cups your face and you kiss again before he smirks as he suddenly remembers something.

"I managed to finish the songs...", he whispers out of breath and hates himself immediately for telling you this NOW!

But to your relief, you smile brightly.

"Really?", you ask and kiss him again. Chuckling, he nods against your lips.

"I'm proud of you, baby...", you say sincerely and his heart skips a giant beat again. "So I guess you deserve a reward then..."

Before he has the chance to ask what you have in mind, you slip down his body. Only a second later, your perfect lips enclose his dick.

"Fuck...", he groans breathlessly and watches you licking and sucking him passionately. Kyun's brain immediately malfunctions. He stops thinking, almost stops breathing. Driven by his lust he buries his hand in your hair, caresses your cheek, and groans with pleasure.

"Yeah, right there baby!", he gasps as your tongue curls over the sensitive part under his tip. "Fuck yes!"

He can't remember the last time he felt like this. The eye contact you have every time you open your eyes is breathtaking. And he won't lie: the way you look while sucking him like this will probably be engraved in his brain forever.

"You're doing this so good, babygirl...", he breathes. Your eyes roll and you moan out pleasantly after his words. A praising kink. He smirks. Good to know.

"And you love it too, don't you? Love being so good at sucking my dick, right?"

You nod, gasping, and suck him deeper. Again he growls.

"Fuck!"

He would love to watch you sucking him forever but he knows if you keep up doing him so well, he will cum soon. And he wants to feel you properly. He wants to feel all of you.

"Get up, baby!", he orders still dizzy from that blowjob, makes you stand up and turn around in the bathtub before taking your hands and making you support them on the window ledge.

"I'd love to look into your beautiful face while taking you for the first time!", he whispers from behind into your ear and kisses your neck lustily. "But for now..."

His hand wipes the mist from the window and reveals your reflection.

So. Hot.

Gently he lays his hand around your lower neck, turns your face, and pulls you to his lips. You kiss long and passionately while you grind your ass impatiently against his hardness.

"Still want me?", he smirks and you nod again.

"Yes!", you whine. "I want you so bad!"

Kyun lets his fingertips glide down your spine while his free hand runs through your folds again. You're dripping. And he's sure this isn't just the water. Greedy you support one knee on the edge of the bathtub again while he slowly and carefully dives into you.

Oh, fuck!

Oh gosh, you feel incredible.

Both of your moans fill the air and he grabs for your face again.

"Like this?", he asks and begins to thrust into you hard and slow. You whimper and gasp under his movements.

"Faster!", you plead. "Please faster!"

Kyun smirks, sinks his teeth into your neck, bites and sucks your skin while he keeps on torturing you at his slow pace.

"Kyun!", you rant out of breath and he chuckles.

"Yes?", he asks nonchalantly, loves to play with you so much!

Your hand lays around his ass and you dig your sharp nails into it. He hisses and groans.

"Yeah okay!", he chuckles. "No need to become violent!"

You both laugh before he lays his hands around your waist and... fucks you. Mercilessly. Your moans turn into screams and you throw your head back again. Kyun is completely overwhelmed by the sensation of you. The way your throbbing walls feel, the way you moan, how perfect your body is.

"Fuck!", he groans and pulls your wet hair.

"Hard enough?", he gasps into your ear and nibbles it tenderly while you nod, moaning with pleasure. Smirking, he lets you suck the fingers that lay around your face.

"You really would suck everything I give you wouldn't you?", he says, still so turned on by you. You chuckle and let your tongue curl over his fingers.

"As long as it's on your body... yeah!"

Again you both snicker quietly and he tries to focus on keep on fucking you. But he's a little distracted by your actions. The way you act so innocent but become so exorbitantly dirty when he pushes the right buttons is... wow.

While thrusting into you, he pulls his fingers out of your mouth, loves the way they're covered with your saliva, before he moves them down and lays them back on your clit, draws fast circles around it. Your legs immediately begin to shake and the noises that come out of you are the hottest he ever heard.

"You're such a good girl...", he whispers panting into your ear. "Letting me fuck you so amazingly... you like it?"

"Love it!", you whine. "I love it so much!"

For a breathtaking moment, your eyes meet and he has to focus so hard to stay in his dominant role... but you make him weak. Everything about you makes him so damn weak. There's this pleading in your eyes and he knows you want it harder. And he's more than willing to give it to you. He tightens the grip around your body, thrusts himself into you hard, quick and deep. So deep.

Apparently, you're not able to moan anymore, only whimpers come out of you, combined with lustful praises for him. And this makes him even wilder.

But he hates that he's not able to see your face clearly. So he slips out of you and you instantly whine.

"What are you doing?"

"Out!", he says out of breath and nods into the bathroom. Quickly you step out of the bathtub while he holds your hand tightly so you won't slip. As he stands next to you, he lifts you and you wrap your arms and legs around him, kiss him greedily while he places you on the counter, and dives into you again.

And again you both moan.

Yes. This is it. He keeps on fucking you hard while observing your face. Taking you like this feels so much better. So much more intimate.

"I just..." he pants. "Need to see your gorgeous face! I need to see you getting screwed by me!"

After his words, you moan whimpering again. "And you do me so good, baby!", you whisper lustfully against his lips. "I swear to god you feel so amazing. Please don't stop! Please..."

"I won't!", he assures you in a low voice while thrusting harder and deeper into you. After a few more moments, he feels your walls clenching around his dick. And he growls out deeply again.

"Babygirl! I feel you're close...", he pants. "I won't be able to hold back. When you cum, I'll definitely cum with you!"

"Please cum!", you whine into his ear, your arms wrapped around his shoulders. "Please, I need to feel you like this!"

That's was enough. Almost instantly his movements become sloppier and he breathes heavily. You both look at each other and you wail out his and God's name, dig your nails into his back and scratch it open as you seem to reach your high. Kyun watches you mesmerized as his orgasm hits him as well and his surroundings get colorized, bright like technicolor.

With a deep-ass growl he relieves his juices into you, shameless as he is, while biting lustfully into your neck.

He keeps on thrusting into you, to pleasure the both of you to the maximum before he slows down his movement and finally stops. Gasping, he leans his forehead against your shoulder, tries to cope with all this.

For a few minutes you both try to come back to your senses while your hands are deeply buried in his hair.

Fuck. This was breathtaking.

After a while, Kyun chuckles and lifts his head. Again his world begins to spin as he sees how happy and satisfied you look.

"We kinda just did something...", he smirks and you nod, giggling.

"Yeah..."

He gulps heavily. Maybe this isn't the right time for this talk since he's literally still inside of you but he has to know. He needs to know that this wasn't just a one-night stand. He's not sure he could stand never touching you like this again...

"Does that mean we're dating now...?"

"I don't know?", you smirk and keep on caressing his shoulders, his back. "Does it?"

Gently he cups your cheeks and kisses you. "I wanted to do that for such a long time... and I wanna do it again. Can we date when if it means we can do that again?"

Again you both laugh but you tilt your head, seem to be a little disappointed with the way he just made that sound. So he kisses you firmly. "I meant what I said earlier!", he says in a serious tone. "You literally are the girl of my dreams and that's why... I want more of you. So... You, me, dinner, tomorrow!"

Almost instantly you smile while your cheeks turn rosy again. "That sounds way better! I'd love to!"

Smiling you kiss each other before he dries and cleans your body and carries you to his bed in which you talk and cuddle and make out for a breathtaking eternity.

Suddenly Ki's voice echoes through the apartment.

"What the fuck?", he yells. "Why the hell is the bathroom flooded?"

You both break the kiss and look at each other shocked before you laugh. Chuckling, Kyun pulls the blanket over your bodies and you begin to make out again while Ki calls your name angrily.

Thank god he would never expect to find you in Kyun's room... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 337 16
Simon's not a schoolboy. Not a guy who's easily surprised. Simon is totally the kind of person who likes to judge.
574K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
622K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...