Monsta X | Smut Collection

By ImKyuned

This Book contains a collection of all my One-Shots and Short-Stories I posted on my Instagram Account im.kyu... More

Soaked ๐Ÿ”ž Part 1 & 2 / Kyun
Soaked Pt. 3
Beside You / Kyun
Tame Me Part 1 / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 2 ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun Werewolf AU
Tame Me Part 3 ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun Werewolf AU
Safe With Me Part 1 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 2 / Kyun
Safe With Me Part 3 / Kyun
Safe With Me ๐Ÿ”ž Part 4 / Kyun
Teenager / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut ๐Ÿ”ž / Joo
Christmas Calendar Smut ๐Ÿ”ž / Shownu
Breathe / Kyun
Christmas Calendar Smut ๐Ÿ”ž / Hyungwon
Christmas Calendar Smut ๐Ÿ”ž / Wonho
Like Cotton Candy Smut ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun & Nalya
Summer / Wonho
Best Birthday Ever ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun
Friends ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun
More ๐Ÿ”ž / Kyun

Blinded ๐Ÿ”ž - Kyun

5.8K 38 2
By ImKyuned

Kyun gets blindfolded by y/n - besides a liiiittle harmless punishment, no triggering actions

Blinded

"Babe? Where do you wanna go tonight?", Kyun calls as he walks out of the bathroom, a towel around his hips, water dripping down his body.

"Babe?", he calls louder as you don't answer.

Suddenly you walk out of your shared bedroom and Kyun's jaw drops. This set of lingerie you're wearing is n-a-s-t-y! But he loves it, of course he does... he bought it for you.

"Well hello!", he smirks and feels his dick twitching immediately. Biting his lip he looks down your body as you lean against the doorframe. Those garters in combination with those stockings. The high-heels...

"Fuck...", he breathes.

"I love that you buy stuff that makes me look like a stripper!", you smirk and walk up to him.

"Yeah...", he grins and pulls you closer by your waist. "My personal stripper!"

You both chuckle and he makes you turn to see your backside. "Gosh, babe. Your ass!", he smacks it, groaning. "Can't wait till after dinner..."

Smiling you turn to him again and lean against his wet chest. "I thought we could eat later..."

Kyun tilts his head and raises his brows. "Sex before dinner? Mhh..."

Suddenly your face becomes more serious. "I wanna try something new!"

Again Kyun's dick reacts. Something new always makes him dizzy.

"I'd love to!", he smirks and kisses you, soft and lingering.

"Do you trust me?", you say and he chuckles. "With my life!"

"Good!", you say and a mischievous grin appears on your face. "Cause what I'm planning with you... is different..."

"Different?", he asks and arousal mixed up with excitement.

"Yeah...", you nod and he feels you becoming insecure. "I need you to be submissive... if you want to..."

Kyun throws his head back, laughing.

"I have no problem with being submissive... you're just bad at being dominant!"

You both chuckle and kiss again before you take his hand. "Come with me!"

Kyun is surprised that his towel is able to withstand the bulge he already has. He can't remember the last time he felt this excited. But he's not surprised, you have a way of making him feel like your honeymoon phase will last forever.

You lead him into the living room and he immediately spots the single chair that stands in the middle of it. His head shoots down to you.

"I see...", he smirks. "I suppose this is my spot?"

You nod, grab his cheek and kiss him softly. Your kisses alone have so much impact on him, he's sure he's able to cum only by them. Gently you make him sit down and support yourself on his knees. Kyun could swear he'd never seen these dominant eyes of yours before.

"You're so hot!", he gasps and you kiss his lips again.

"I want you to focus on your senses!", you explain while walking around the chair, your fingertips softly gliding over his arm. He shivers pleasantly.

"Men are visual creatures. You need to see...", you whisper from behind into his ear. "But I wanna take that away from you... to heighten your senses..."

Before he even has the chance to ask what you mean, he feels a soft strip of fabric covering his eyes.

"Oh fuck...", he groans. This can't be real! This can't be what you're up to.

"I love you!", he whines, so overwhelmed by the fact that you manage to fulfill his every fantasy. After you tied up the blindfold your hands disappear from his body. And he won't lie about this, not knowing where your hands will touch him next is the most exciting thing he ever felt. And without being able to see you, he longs for your touch even more.

"Relax!", you suddenly whisper into his ear and Kyun flinches for a second until he realizes how tense he is. Your hands wander from behind over his shoulders down to his chest. And those touches relax him immediately. Goosebumps cover his skin as your sharp nails dig into his chest.

"Fuck baby...", he breathes as your lips softly connect to his neck. You were right, not being able to see you heightens his other senses to the maximum. Not only that his neck has always been his weak spot but now... feeling the wetness of your tongue, hearing the way it flicks over his skin, drives him crazy. He feels your mouth wandering up, while your hands caress his chest. Suddenly you bite into his earlobe and he hisses but immediately relaxes again as you suck the same part gently. He feels you smiling against his skin and can't help but smile as well.

Chuckling your hands wander over his chest again. "Babyboy becoming bigger and bigger... and I don't mean your dick!"

Kyun laughs. "Everything for you babe!"

You chuckle before your hands disappear again. He focuses on listening to foresee your next move. He hears your heels on the floor, and only a second later he feels your alluring breath close to his face. Softly you kiss his lips and as he's about to lift his hands to touch you, you grab his wrists.

"I don't remember allowing you to touch me?", you say and your dominant voice makes Kyun lose his mind.

"Baby...", he whines. "Please don't take this away from me! I need to touch you!"

Suddenly he feels you grabbing his face a little roughly. "A little bold for a sub, don't you think?", you say and Kyun gulps heavily. This turns him on so much. "Do as I say, or I have to punish you!", you chuckle and his body stiffens. The kinky side of him wants to know what this punishment looks like. He wants to know so so bad.

He feels you supporting yourself on his knees before your hands wander up to his thighs and stomach. He moans with pleasure as he feels your lips kissing and licking his neck, his chest, his stomach, and your hands roam over his arms and thighs. Instinctively his hand wanders behind your head. But before he can fully touch you, you take his wrists again.

"Baby!"

"Baby please!", he whines again. "Touching comes so naturally to me. This is torture!"

Suddenly you disappear again and he feels the upcoming panic. Will he get punished now? You both never were much into physical pain so he has no idea—

"FUCK!", he gasps and flinches as he suddenly feels something ice cold on his shoulder and chest. His breath hitches, unable to cope with this twinging pain.

"Is that ice?", he whines and you chuckle. Kyun digs his fingertips into the chair, knows he's in even more trouble if he dares to slap your hand away from him. He almost bites his lip off as you draw the ice cube in a slow circle around his nipple.

"Please baby..." he whimpers. "This hurts!"

You chuckle again before he hears a thud that sounds like you dropped the cube. He feels your cold hand on his knees again, only seconds later your warm mouth encloses the nipple you just tormented. Again he gasps. Your tongue feels almost healing and this turns quickly into pleasure. He licks his lips and lays his head back, so focused on the pleasure and restraining his instinct to touch you again. Suddenly he feels your hand opening his towel and his body shifts partly excited, partly nervous.

"No more ice please!", he breathes. "Don't you dare use ice on my dick!"

"Don't worry!", you chuckle and he can't help but smile cause you sound so happy with yourself. "I need you hard, or you're useless to me!"

"Rude!", he chuckles before sighing. "Baby will I get permission to touch you at all during this?"

"You're so eager for your babe", you say and he feels your lips on his again. "I love that so much!"

He smiles into the kiss. "I'm dating the hottest person on this planet. I'm addicted to you!"

"Keep these beautiful words up!", you say and kiss him again. "Then I might reward you! Now let me go on..."

He nods and your mouth wanders down his chest again. Your every lick, every bite runs shivers of pure pleasure down his spine. He can't remember the last time he felt something so intense. Your lips kiss his thigh gently and he knows you're only inches away from where he needs you the most. But without seeing your movements he has no idea when you'll finally do it.

You keep up this torture, kiss, and lick and bite every bit of skin on his body except for his dick. He groans and shifts his body impatiently.

"Please babe!", he whines again, and his breath is shaky.

He hears you chuckling softly. "Patience!"

Okay, he gets it. He knows you're only giving back to him what he does to you all the time. Just, as he's about to get used to the thought that it will take a while until his dick gets attention, your tongue suddenly glides over it.

"SHIT!", he gasps again and clings harder to the chair. Growling he lays his head back again and his eyes roll under the blindfold. You repeat the movement for a moment, let your tongue curl over his dick over and over again. He feels it pulsating under your touch, wanting you as much as he does.

With your last lick you flick his hardness up with your tongue and he finally feels the warmth of your mouth as you suck him deeply.

"Oh my god... yes!", he gasps and his heart begins to race. Your blowjobs are the best and will forever give him the best feeling in this world. But right now, without actually seeing you and being so focused on what he feels... it's even more incredible. He feels every flick of your tongue, every small stroke of your hand, every little nibble of your lips. And this feeling is so new that it drives him crazy.

"No one makes me feels as good as you do, babe!", he says, breathing heavily, but still focused on not touching you.

After a few minutes of pleasure, your body disappears from his and once again he whines.

Suddenly he feels your weight on his legs, only seconds later he feels his dick diving deep into your throbbing core. So surprised, cause he wasn't expecting this at all, a deep groan escapes his throat and he moans at the feeling of your wetness.

"Fuck...", he whispers, so overwhelmed by all these feelings he has.

"Babe!", he hears your voice next to his ear and immediately freezes. "Touch me!"

Kyun never raised his hands so quickly and he growls as they find their way to your waist. Slowly they wander up and he could swear he never felt the softness of your skin the way he feels it right now. Softly, one hand slips down to your perfectly shaped ass while the other one grabs for your boob and he caresses its nipple gently. He's kind of surprised that you took off the lingerie. But he definitely won't complain.

"Am I allowed to...?", he makes a move to touch your body with his lips but you remain silent until you suddenly gasp.

"I mean yes. Yes!", you chuckle. "Sorry, I nodded, forgot you can't see..."

Kyun can't help but laugh as well before he pulls your body closer. His lips find your collarbone, and his head wanders further down before he finds your boobs again. He grabs and holds them before he lets his tongue flick in turns over them, bites, and sucks them lustfully. He hears you moaning and you shift your body which makes him remember he's still inside of you. He gasps and grabs for your ass as you begin to move slowly. Kyun knows your body so well, knows exactly how it moves when you're riding him, so he finds the back of your neck with ease and pulls you to his lips. You kiss, gasping, while you dig your nails into his shoulder and back. He pulls your hair lightly, unable to cope with all this. Your hitching breath, your soft warmth around his pulsating dick, every single movement of yours, your hands, your moans. This is sensational and so fucking intense. He bites into your shoulder, sucks the skin roughly as you move faster.

"You feel so incredible, baby!", he gasps and moans again. As usual, when you both have sex, you're unable to build full sentences, so overwhelmed and he loves to make you feel like this. He'd do anything to see your eyes roll right now, to see your boobs moving. He grabs for your cheeks and pulls you to his lips again.

"Don't stop!", he breathes, buries his hand in your hair, and feels you shaking your head while moaning against his lips.

"I can't see you but I know you look so beautiful right now, baby!"

His words are barely a whisper.

"I love you!", you whine into his ear and cling to his shoulders. "Fuck I love you so much!"

Kyun wraps his arms around your body and helps you ride him faster while he kisses every inch of skin reachable for him. He doesn't quite know what it is, it might be the chair but he never felt himself so deep inside of you. Never felt this connected to you. The love and lust he feels for you right now overwhelm him completely and he knows you're the only one he wants to have sex with for the rest of his life.

Suddenly your walls clench around his dick.

"Fuck!", he gasps. "Baby.. you teased me so hard, if you come now... I'll cum with you!"

"Cum!", you whisper. "I wanna feel you!"

Your moans turn into whimpering screams as you reach your high. Your throbbing walls and twitching body makes him lose it all. With a deep growl he digs his nails into the flesh of your waist as he cums into you. And the fact that he's still blindfolded gives him the most intense orgasm of his life. He whimpers, growls, gasps, all at the same time, feels like being on a trip.

"Fuck!", he breathes and holds you tightly, while your orgasms slowly die down.

For a long moment, you both cling to each other while your heavy breathing fills the air.

Kyun softly kisses your shoulder, your neck, your face, and lastly, your lips as he tries to process what just happened. That was so intense...

He feels your hands on his blindfold, carefully taking it off. Kyun blinks a few times to get his eyes used to the light again. And as he sees your beautiful, sweaty face, his heart almost explodes inside his chest and he leans closer.

"I love you so fucking much!", he whispers against your lips. "Thank you for this!"

He kisses you while you smile softly at him. Exhausted you lean your head on his shoulder, his dick still inside of you, probably causing a mess down there, but he couldn't care less even though that means he has to take another shower. He holds you tightly and covers your body with soft kisses and touches while you both smile at this new experience you just shared...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 226 6
A/n Hi, I haven't been posting I recently logged off of this account....(: anyways I'll be making stories again just revamping the vibe y'know? Also...
40.4K 566 39
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ 2 ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž: - same sex relationships (gxg, bxb) - polyamorous relation...
799 54 11
"ส€แดœสŸแด‡๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด›แด ส™แด‡ ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ษชษดษข ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด, แด€ษชษด'แด› ษชแด›?" - แตโฑแต สฐแต’โฟแตสฒแต’แต’โฟแต ~ แก•แ ตแ Šแกƒเกšเ ขเ ˜เปˆ โธเปˆเ กเ ฃแ Š฿ฏแ †เ ฃเ ˜แกเ ฃเ ˜แ Šแ Šเ ขเ ˜๐ก โ™ก A short...
472K 2.5K 36
smut for certain idols (nct and svt mostly) โš ๏ธ โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธSLOW UPDATESโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโš ๏ธ