Lover Of Mine (paused)

Od Remuslupinisking

Darling, that you will stay Butterfly lies Chase them away Hmm Dance around the living room Lose me in the si... Viac

Cast
Aesthetics
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15.1
15
16

3

6.5K 132 56
Od Remuslupinisking

1x3 Girl Meets sneak Attack

Reggie Meets Jealousy

Everleigh moved around in the kitchen, helping her mother prepare breakfast. "Hey Honey's what's for breakfast" Cory appeared in his robe with shaving cream on his face.

"Hey Honey's what's for breakfast" Auggie appeared, dressed the same as Cory, shaving cream beard and all.

"Aw, look El, it looks like Auggie's trying to be daddy's little man." Everleigh smiled widely "It's adorable."

"Yeah, so come over here and papa a smooch" Auggie stated. "Oh yeah, come over here and give papa a smooch." Cory copied his son and stood on the other side of his wife as his daughter slowly backed away, she knew what was coming.

"No i am in the middle of a case, i have to be at the courthouse early, and i really can't have shaving cream-" Topanga trailed off as they rubbed their face on hers, the shaving cream on her face and in her hair.

"All over my face" Topanga groaned as Everleigh giggled snapping a picture. "Nice Job"

"Pleasure doing business with you" they shook hands. Auggie heard his sister's giggles and looked at her "Evi's Turn!" Her eyes widened as she shook her head "No! No! I took a shower last night" they slowly creeped towards her.

Topanga laughed as Everleigh ran into the hallway, quickly she ran into her best friend's room, she quickly slammed the door shut and locked it keeping her dad and brother out and her face free of shaving cream.

Reggie looked at her with wide eyes "You Ok?" she nodded "Auggie, my dad...shaving cream....face...run in here"

"Your dad and Auggie had shaving cream on their faces and tried to rub it on yours so you ran in here" he guessed and she nodded her breathing back to normal.

He laughed making his way towards her before hugging her tightly "Poor darling" he laughed. She swatted at his chest "Toerag"

He looked down at her "You really need stop reading about the Marauders, your turning into Lily" She giggled before shaking her head "Never!"

Reggie opened the door and walked with Eveleigh out of the room. Eveleigh saw her brother and dad wiping their faces of shaving cream as they sat down at the table, the father and son made their way towards the brunette beauty before pressing a kiss to her cheeks like they did to Topanga with the shaving cream earlier, just with none of it on their faces.

The buzzer buzzed, "Maya, Farkle" Riley walked into the room her arm outstretched "Those are my friends"

"Actually Farkle is our best friend and Maya is yours, Farkle is just a very close friend to you." Reggie smirked putting Riley in her place, he watched as her face flashed with hurt before she covered it up.

"I love my friends, it's a sunny day. I love a sunny day. I love my friends" Eveleigh looked at her best friend looking between him and her sister. "Did she have a bowl of sunshine already." he just shrugged with a chuckle.

Riley buzzed them in.

"I love a sunny day" she walked towards the table, throwing her arms around Cory "I even love going to school."

"Okay what's going on with her?" Cory asked utterly confused as Riley sat down.

"I don't know, don't do anything" Topanga smiled

"I'm in a good mood. This life thing? I think i got it down." Eveleigh lifted her spoon to her mouth "No she doesn't" she muttered under breath, Reggie being the only one to hear her, he squeezed her hand in his, a salient agreement.

Maya and Farkle walked through the door

"Maya Oatmeal" Topanga placed a bowl down on the table. "No thanks Mrs. Matthews" Maya denied.

"Oh i wasn't asking" Topanga smiled "Yeow" Maya made her way to the table. "Farkle you too" Topanga offered as he closed the door.

"Thank you, but my mother already made me eggs, Home fries, wheat toast, marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star" Farkle listed as he sat next to Everleigh.

"I'm going to the Farkle's, who's with me." Auggie basically shouted.

"Sit down, eat it please." Topanga pointed to Auggie's chair.

"But it's still this" Everleigh grabbed his bowl "Tell you what bub" she walked toward the fridge, placing the bowl on the counter she grabbed her special stash of raspberries, she she placed four in the bowl before adding a dash of honey and sugar. "There you go" she kissed the top of his head.

Auggie looked into the bowl "Yay, Evi added some of her berries!" He clapped his hands, Cory, Topanga and Riley looked at her wide eyed, she never let anyone besides Farkle and Reggie have some of her fruits.

Cory shook his head before smiling at his youngest "Hey Auggie, guess what? It's googly time."

"No Tv at the table" Topanga gave her husband a look. "You're right Topanga this table is about the discussion of today's events only."

"Riley" he pointed at her "I woke up, i love everything. I sat here" She smiled "Ever" he looked at his oldest.

"I woke up, helped mama with breakfast, you and Aggie chased me with shaving cream faces i escaped, i sat down"

Cory nodded "All caught up, googly time" he smiled. He switched on the tv "Here comes Mr. googly, and his foogly boogly friends." They sang along with the Tv as Auggie stood up from the table.

He switched it off "Hey!" the all exclaimed.

"I'm too old for 'Mr. Googly'" he turned his head to look at them. "What?" Topanga asked as Reggie looked at his best friend confused, a look she shared as well.

"But Auggie, Mr. Googly is your best friend." Cory furrowed his brows.

"Auggie, I'm your foogly, boogly best friend" Topanga picked up the stuffed toy, voice pitched higher to voice it.

"Can i tell you a secret?" Auggie asked Mr. Googly.

"Of course, you can tell Mr. Googly all your secrets." he leaned towards the toy, his voice lowering to a whisper, as everyone at the table watched.

"I have a new best friend now."

"Oh Really, who would that be?"

"I don't want to tell you who she is" Auggie stated and Everleigh looked at him with her mouth gaped.

"She!" they all chorused.

"I said too much" he looked at Topanga "Okay, why don't you tell Mr. Googly all about your new best friend and none of us will listen." she gave everyone at the table pointed looks and they nodded before looking away, but still listening.

"I'm this many" he held 5 fingers "I'm done with you now." he grabbed Mr. Googly from Topanga and stood up dropping it on the couch "Goodbye"

"They grow up so fast" Riley shook her head.

John Quincy Adams Hallway

Reggie walked with Maya and Riley, Everleigh giving something to one of her teachers and telling him to walk with the girls because she would meet him in her dad's class.

"I was so worried about this new school year. New school, new people I didn't think I was going to survive. Not only am I surviving I'm thriving." she rambled "I'm like a plant going like this." Riley made a weird pose, Reggie tilted his head before looking at Maya who just shook her head.

"What was I so worried about" they walked towards the classroom. Reggie and Maya looked into the classroom before popping back out, what Reggie saw besides Lucas and Missy made his heart clench.

Everleigh was talking to Ethan Rowland, a boy that's had a crush on her since fourth grade.

Maya covered Riley's eyes as Reggie slumped against the wall, "What are you doing, Oh, but this is too easy. It's Maya, I know because I saw you put your hand over my face" Maya looked over at Reggie and frown at the broken look on his face.

"I'll do you now" Riley went to put her hand on Maya's eyes and the blonde pulled away. "Oh, that's not the game"

"What's the game?" Riley asked Naively

"The game is.." Maya trailed off, "Protect the plant from the bulldozer in the pink sweater"

Riley started walking towards the door "Oh Maya, bulldozers don't wear pink-" she cut herself off when she saw Missy and Lucas, before she looked over and saw her sister and Ethan "huh" he understood why Reggie looked so broken.

Riley walked away from the door as Reggie slowly stood up straighter, Riley leaned against the lockers "You Ok" Maya questioned but she meant the question for both of her hurt friends.

"Yeah" Riley answered as Reggie stayed silent, Riley slowly slid down the locker, Maya followed. Reggie looked into the Classroom as Everleigh looked into the Hallway, she lit up seeing him and sent him a wide smile.

Ethan looked where, her eyes were and he glared at the raven haired boy. Reggie glared back before he let his eyes fall on the brunette beauty and a subconscious smile spread on his face.

Reggie knew he couldn't blame Everleigh for talking someone outside of their friend group, he knew logically that he couldn't jealously because he never actively told her that he liked her. But Ethan had a way of getting under his skin, he always has, since the day he admitted to liking the brunette knowing that Reggie liked her since second grade.

History Class

"Sneak Attack, December 7th 1941"

"A date which will live in infamy" Farkle spoke up.

"A date?" Riley looked towards her best friend "They're going on a date, in Italy" Reggie stared at the back of his best friends head, she was staring at her sister with a concerned expression, but he Glared when he saw Ethan staring at the girl almost predatory like.

"No, honey, you're in history" Maya put her hand on Riley's shoulder trying to comfort her.

"I'm history" she basically whimpered.

Everleigh and Maya shared a look, the brunette wasn't stupid she knew Missy Bradford talking to Lucas upset her twin sister.

"Ok put your hand up." Maya raised Riley's hand for her. "Yes Riley"

"You have a pertinent observation on the subject of the sneak attack?" Everleigh watched as her sister looked at Maya lost.

"May i be excused" Maya supplied her brunette best friend as she lowered Riley's arm.

"My eyes see my shoes" Everleigh looked at her sister with furrowed eyebrows. The brunette watched as her father gave Maya the same look she was giving the back of her sister's head, the blonde pointed to Missy and Lucas and she understood why her sister was acting that way.

"Yes, Riley you may be excused" Riley raised her head "Forever" she asked hopefully.

"No, you have to come back to class at some point honey, you just have to"

Riley stood up, making her way to what she thought was the door, Cory pushed his youngest daughter so she actually went out the door and not into the chalkboard.

"It was another sunny day in Paradise before the sneak attack that changed everything" Reggie noticed Riley creeping on the window and tapped his best friend's back, Everleigh turned with a questioning gaze and Reggie pointed to the window.

Everleigh turned her head and watched as Riley pushed her face into the window with what was the least threating glare in the world.

"Oh my god" Everleigh shielded her face with her hand utterly embarrassed by her sister .

"People who had viewed themselves as safe, no longer had any security at all." Everleigh turned her head just as Missy bopped Lucas' nose. The brunette rolled her eyes as Riley walked back into the classroom.

"Boop?" Riley questioned, she walked towards Missy and Lucas "That's the best you got"

"Please be cool, please be cool, please be cool" Maya pleaded

"You don't think that i can do boop" Riley questioned and the two dark haired best friends shared a look before shaking their heads, not that Riley saw.

But Ethan did, and boy was he jealous .

"How bad do think this is gonna be" Maya asked Farkle, Reggie and Everleigh

"I think we should have some faith in our Riley" Farkle smiled. Maya looked towards Reggie and Everleigh "She's gonna tank" they said in unison.

"I can do boop like you've never seen. Boop!" She stuck her finger in Lucas' nose.

"Does anybody see this" Riley questioned as Everleigh and Reggie stared at her with their mouths gaped.

"Everybody sees this" Missy smirked, Everleigh sent her a death glare.

"Take you finger out!"

"Can't. Can't move, scared" Riley stood frozen with her finger still in the blonde texan's nose.

"Do you think Lucas knows" Everleigh facepalmed, completely done with today's drama. "Riley I've never seen anything like this before, i don't know what's gonna happen."

"Everleigh" Riley almost whimpered.

"Don't drag me into this" the brunette sighed tiredly.

"Farkle?" Riley asked desperately

"Boy Riley, i don't think i could do that even if i tried" he got up "Hey Maya boop" his finger went up the blondes nose "Uh Oh"

"The bombing of Pearl Harbor was our official entrance into a world at war, and nothing would ever be the same" Cory ended the lesson

Hallway

"You want me to bring you Lunch" Farkle asked Riley as she was sat in a locker, Everleigh leaning against them.

"No. Food would only keep me alive" Riley stated sadly as Everleigh walked away from the locker she was leaning on and crouched down in front of her twin. "Do you want me to beat her up for you cupcake" she smiled sweetly as he sister gave her a weak smile.

Everleigh was in no way a violent person but when it came to protecting her friends and family she'd do anything.

"No thank you Everleigh"

"Come on little Plant, come back into the sun." Maya tried to coax her best friend out of the tight space.

"I'm afraid something terrible will happen if I ever come out of here" Reggie shook his head from his place next to Maya. "Riley that's crazy. Nothing could be worse than what's already happened" The blonde denied.

Missy and Ethan rounded the corner "Oh there you are" Missy smiled sweetly "Hey Princess" Ethan winked at Everleigh and she gave him a disgusted look.

"Iv'e been looking for you, you're not upset with me are you?" Missy questioned as Reggie quickly wrapped his arms around Everleigh's waist to refrain her from punching Missy as she glared at the brunette.

Ethan glared at Reggie's hands around her and his lip curled in anger.

"Because I didn't hear that you and Lucas were together or anything" Everleigh's glare intensified.

"We're not" Riley stated

"Hmm, yeah, that's what I thought so if you're not then it's not a problem if I ask Lucas out, Because he's really cute don't you think?" Missy questioned smiling sweetly. "Well Lucas doesn't. In fact I think he's kind of into me shocker"

"I loathe you" Maya smiled just as sweetly as Everleigh walked towards the brunette pulling her best friend with her, his arms still around her waist "Don't make me ruin that face I'd say it's pretty but I shouldn't lie"

Missy looked at the brunette with hurt in her eyes before she walked away.

"I live here now"

"Hunter" Reggie looked over at Ethan "Can i speak to you, Now" Everleigh looked at Reggie as he looked at her before nodding towards the boy and walking away with him.

With Ethan and Reggie

"Stay away from her, Everleigh is mine not yours" Ethan seethed glaring at the raven haired boy. "What" Reggie glared at the boy with heated eyes.

"Everleigh isn't an object! She isn't something you can claim! And I will not stay away from her just because you tell me too, you think that just because you have a crush on her she's yours you're dumber than I thought which is pretty dumb considering she doesn't want you"

"And you think she want's you, no girl will ever want you, not even your mother wanted you! She left because she knew how pathetic you'd become!" Reggie clenched his fists at his sides.

"Everleigh will pick me because she knows how females work" Reggie swung his fist, it smashed into Ethan's eye before he lost his footing and fell. Reggie stood over him and got close to his face "that was for every girl I've ever known, refer to another girl as an object and I'll deal with you myself and you'd be one lucky guy if Everleigh never finds out what you said about her or me."

Everleigh's Bedroom

Reggie winced as Everleigh wrapped his hand that was bruised "What happened" Everleigh asked softly as she finished and let his hand fall onto his lap. "I got angry and punched a wall"

Everleigh sighed before cupping Reggie's cheek in her hands "Reggie, don't lie to me I won't be mad at you" he leaned into her touch.

"Ok I did punch something but it wasn't something it was someone" Everleigh nodded in understanding, egging him to continue"

"It was Ethan, he said to stay away from him because you were his, that you would date him because you know how females work" Reggie seethed.

"What" Everleigh asked softly hurt by what Ethan saw her as, she never liked the boy but it hurt that he thought of her as an object.

Tears pooled in her eyes and they spilled over her lash line a small sob releasing from her lips and Reggie quickly gathered her in his arms, but they were unaware that Maya heard them and she was not happy.

But that night Reggie told her everything Ethan said to him and she was very angry.

🌎

"Rowland!" Everleigh stormed over to the boys locker slamming it closed. Lucas was standing around the corner when she started yelling "How could you say that to him! And if you think I'll date you after you called me an object let alone yours! You are out of your mind! If I ever hear you Insult my best friend again I'll do more than this!" she then kneed him in the balls making him double over.

Lucas quickly came from around the corner and grabbed the brunette "Hey! Hey! Leigh come on you have to calm down! He isn't worth it" he carried her to an abandoned Classroom.

"Do you want to explain what that was" he asked and she shook her head leaning against the desk.

"I guess you and i are more alike than i thought" Everleigh looked at the Texan confused. "Back in Texas I was protecting my best friend Zay, he liked running his mouth a lot and one day someone he mouthed to didn't take to kindly to him and I jumped in to defend him and the guy got hurt pretty badly and I got expelled my dad didn't like it and sent me here"

"Lucas, you didn't do anything wrong, you protected your best friend just like i did and just like he protects me"

"If you ever need to talk, no matter what time it is, I'm always here to listen Leigh" they smiled at each other "Same here Luca"

The two of them walked out of the Classroom only to bump into the English teacher "Ms. Matthews I couldn't help but witness your violent way of dealing with Mr. Rowland, Detention Ms. Matthews we do not prohibit violent acts to solve our problems" he handed her the slip before walking away.

The brunette groaned "It's worth it, let's go" they walked into the lunchroom and grabbed their food before Everleigh walked over and sat next to Reggie.

"So you think he'll sit with us or her" Riley questioned

"I try not to worry about things I have no control over" Maya informed

"Really because that's all I do" Riley smiled as the best friends sipped their drink.

"Hey can I sit with you guys" Farkle walked up.

"You better"

"So you think he'll sit with us or her" Farkle repeated Riley's earlier question.

"Hey what's up, is there a seat with you guys" Lucas questioned as he walked up to the table

"Always room for you buddy" Everleigh cringed at the words coming out of her twins mouth.

Riley turned to Maya "I said 'buddy' I'm not helping myself, am I?" Riley questioned and her sister shook her head.

Missy came around the corner "Well you know, I was just thinking"

"That's never good" Everleigh interrupted

"That if you and I are going to the movies together I should find out what kind of snacks you like so I could buy some for you. because-" she laughed "I wouldn't want you paying for everything." she lifted her leg and adjusted her socks.

Reggie and Everleigh shared a confused look "You're toast" Farkle informed Riley

"I know"

"Are you saying she flirts better than you?" Maya smirked

"Oh nobody's better than Farkle" Everleigh smiled at her best friends confidence.

"I just don't think my young Protégé is ready for that monster"

"So what are you gonna do genius" Maya mused

"I think I'll just steal her from Lucas myself"

"You would do that for me" Riley questioned "Well I'm certainly not doing it for me toots. she's evil" Farkle sassed "If I'm not back in two minutes she ate me"

"How's my hair" Farkle questioned

"It hasn't changed in six years" Maya said plainly as Everleigh laughed.

"She doesn't stand a chance" Farkle smirked and flipped his hair.

He walked over to the table containing Missy and Lucas as the four teens at the table watched with Amusement.

"Hello Lady"

"Farkle" Missy Smiled

"Why go to the movies with a boy when you can go with a man, Enjoy" he kicked his leg onto the table and pulled up his pant leg

"Am i the only one confused about the adjusting your pant leg or sock" Reggie questioned and Everleigh shook her head just as confused.

"Wow, look at you, you're next" Farkle walked back over and sat down "It worked, I'm next" he sounded terrified.

"Riley she's too good, you can't compete with her" Maya told her best friend.

"Are you kidding me, Reggie flirts better than that" Everleigh pointed to her best friend, and he smirked knowing the only person he flirts with is her.

"I don't want them together, I don't" Riley ignored her sister's remark. The younger twin stood up from the table "Riley?" Maya questioned.

She walked over to Lucas' table "Lucas"

"Riley" the Texan smiled

"I don't know what's going on here and i don't have any right to say this, but i don't think you should hang out alone with this girl"

'Why not" Lucas questioned

"I don't really know" Riley stated

'Because you like him and are to scared to admit it' Everleigh thought

"But I think if you actually spend time with her alone it's gonna change things for-you know" Riley looked at the other teens at her table "All of us"

"Well aren't you just a concerned friend" Missy mused tauntingly.

"Yeah I am"

"Well with you around, how could i ever possibly get Lucas alone" she picked up mashed potatoes from Lucas' tray and smashed them into hers and Lucas' faces "Food Fight!"

"Hey!" Lucas called out.

"No food fight, detention this afternoon, both of you." Cory then walked away.

"Oh, no both of us alone" Missy smirked.

Riley walked towards her sister, "I have an idea" Everleigh spoke up before they left the cafeteria.

Hallway at Outside Cory's Classroom

"How could you do that dad?" Everleigh and Reggie heard Riley ask their dad.

"What did I do" Cory asked confused

"You gave them detention together" Riley said

"I was cafeteria monitor, I saw potatoes not where potatoes are supposed to be. Detention him, detention her!"

"But Lucas didn't even do anything" Riley tried to defend.

"Don't care I'm mad with power" Everleigh could hear the smile in her dad's voice.

"Then I want detention too"

Everleigh smirked knowing her plan was officially starting.

"You do?! Riley you've never had detention in your whole life. What could you possibly do that would get you detention on such short notice"

"I could introduce you to my special guest star"

"Uh Oh" Maya walked through the door.

Everleigh heard her jump onto his back "Nothing personal bub"

The two dark haired best friends heard Cory groan as he landed on his knees on the floor.

They heard Cory start sputtering and They laughed silently "Ok I never told them to do that"

"Yeah that'll do it"

"Nice Job" Cory complimented Maya

"Pleasure doing business with you, but let me introduce you to our Mastermind"

"Uh Oh" Everleigh smirked as she walked through the door with Reggie trailing behind.

"You did this" Cory gestured between Riley, Maya and Everleigh

"I did" she nodded

"Detention" Cory smirked

"Oh but dad i already have it" She copied his smirk

"So do I" Reggie waved his hand.

Cory looked at them confused "How"

"I punched Ethan Rowland"

"I Kicked Ethan Rowland where the sun doesn't shine"

"Why" Cory Questioned

"I was defending Everleigh"

"I was Defending Reggie"

Cory just nodded "Good Job"

Detention

Everleigh watched as Missy and Lucas entered the Classroom

"How you doing" Riley Smiled

"What are you doing here" Missy asked

"Oh I'm a bad girl" Everleigh's Shoulders shook in silent laughter.

"Yeah, you don't want to mess with this one" Maya smirked

"What are these place cards" Missy scoffed picking up Maya's

"Yep I made them, you sit over there" Riley pointed to a desk way away from Lucas

Lucas smiled at Everleigh as he sat down in his seat before he turned to Reggie. "Hey I'm Lucas"

"Reggie" they nodded at each other.

"I think this seat has my name on it actually" Missy sat next to Lucas "Move" Everleigh glared at her.

She didn't move "I'm not saying it again Bradford"

"Mrs. Bradford please get off my daughter's lap" Cory told his student

"I'm actually quite comfortable Mr. Matthews"

"I'm not" Lucas, Reggie and Everleigh said

Lucas wasn't comfortable because he could see the clear discomfort of his best friends lap, Reggie wasn't comfortable because he hates Missy just as much as Everleigh does.

But it was clear that Missy wasn't moving.

"All right guys i like my detention to have a little learning in it" Cory stood from his desk "so I'd like to continue talking about pearl harbor and what happened after the sneak attack"

He paused "The world was at war, and alliances were forged in battle and were made stronger because of that."

Reggie and Everleigh looked at each other and smiled as Farkle stopped in the doorway.

"What is this Place"

"It's detention, Farkle it's not for you" Cory told him

"If my friends are in it, then it's for me" Farkle smiled.

He sat down on the other side of Everleigh and his eyes widened when he saw Missy on her lap "Why is the she-devil sitting on Leigh"

"During this war, the united states was put to one of it's greatest tests when it met a threat to our way of life, but because we were united we prevailed"

"Hey, Riley" Lucas called out. "Missy invited me to see a movie with her"

"I think she's aware of that, Lucas no need to make her feel worse" Missy stated smugly.

"And I was wondering if maybe you guys would like to come along with us" Lucas offered making Everleigh smile.

"You want us" Riley asked with a smile.

"Uh, I'm sorry Lucas that wasn't the invitation" Missy Informed

"Oh! Well, then I'm Sorry Missy but I can't go" Lucas smiled

"What are you talking about? No boy's ever turned me down in my life" Missy Exclaimed

"Well see these are my friends and I don't like doing anything without my friends. Right Riley?"

"Yeah" Riley Nodded "Right"

"Now I certainly appreciate you wanting me to care of you during a scary movie and you showing me your leg and all, but back here in the seventh grade, I think maybe we'd have more fun just hanging out together"

"Boop" Maya smiled

Missy Stood up from Everleigh's lap, walking towards the door before she stopped and faced the group of friends. "Grow Up"

"Not...Yet" Riley smiled at Maya

"Oh she's leaving? Ok" Cory said sarcastically

"Hey" Riley smiled

"Hey" Lucas Smiled back

"You know what the easiest thing about having friends is?" Riley questioned.

"What?" Lucas asked

"Sometimes, all you have to do is trust them" the group smiled at each other

"When peace time came, the united states enjoyed it's greatest period of growth prosperity and happiness. Detention Over" Cory smiled and started walking towards the door but stopped when none of them got up to follow him.

"You guys coming"

"No" Riley smiled "We're good right here" Everleigh smiled sweetly

Matthews Family Apartment

Riley, Reggie and Everleigh rounded the corner the older twin Holding Auggie in her arms as he finished saying his new way of goodnight to Cory and Topanga.

"Now you listen to us kid, you take these jammies and you wear them" Riley held Auggie's Mr. Googly pajamas.

They all sat on the couch as Everleigh picked up Auggie's Mr. Googly plush "And you take Mr. Googly and you hold onto him for as long as you can."

"Why?" he asked

"Because he's your friend, you can trust him and he loves you, Right?" Riley questioned

"Yeah he does"

"And, Auggie it's very important that you hold onto your friends." Cory said before he sat down next to Reggie and Topanga sat next to Everleigh.

"And Auggie stay this many" Topanga held up five fingers "for as long as possible, cause' when it's gone, it's gone"

"Good Night buddy" Cory held out his hand for a handshake, but Auggie kissed his cheek instead as well as Topanga and Everleigh.

"Do you want one" Auggie asked Riley. "Yeah" she smiled

"Then you have to catch me" Auggie ran with Riley following after.

"You want one Darling" Everleigh asked and Reggie nodded with a smiled "Come catch me" she ran with Reggie following after and Cory and Topanga smiled as they watched them before Topanga turned to Cory

"You want one"

"Yeah" he nodded

"Then you have to catch me!" she smiled

"Oh Mama!" Cory smiled before he chased after Topanga

Ethan Rowland is played by Louis Garrel

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

23.6K 322 29
Taylor spend most of her life living with her mother, He and Her Mom broke up when she was only a baby. Her mother remarry when she was five, and bre...
12.4K 429 50
Things have changed. They loved. They got hurt. Broken promises and lies that they've told. But will the pain they caused will go away? Or will it co...
462K 10.4K 53
Ryan Matthews was older than his twin by six minutes and twenty seconds. Though this never seemed to matter to their parents, as she was the obvious...
757K 18.7K 59
They met on the subway. It wasn't that special to her. But then they meet at school, same classes. Maybe they would be friends? But they just can't k...