Beyblade Burst DB Mystical Bo...

By 1UnseenBurstWBO

Pierce Atsushi, a 12-Year-Old Blader who's trying to become the Strongest in the World. Him and his Beyblade... More

Episode 1: The Hero's Debute, Bold Perseus!
Episode 2: Death Solomon Strikes Back!
Episode 3: Stormy Winds and Raging Gales, Cyclone Ragnaruk!
Episode 4: The WBBA Champion's Debut!
Episode 5: Fighting With Boldness, Bold Riptide!
Episode 6: The Solitary Dragon, Vanish Fafnir!
Episode 8: Perseus Vs. Fafnir!
Episode 9: The Explosive Saber, Savior Valkyrie!
Episode 10: A Bold Rematch, Dynamite Bomber Vs. Bold Riptide!
Episode 11: Roar of the Wicked Dragon, Roar Bahamut!
Episode 12: The Flying Dynamite Battle Tour!
Episode 13: Tremor at Beigoma Academy, Valkyrie Vs. Perseus!
Episode 14: The Flamming Salsa, Magma Ifrit!
Episode 15: The Unseen Shogun, Vagabond Yamato!
Episode 16: Crimson Clash, Rashad Vs. Pierce!
Episode 17: The Ultimate Dynamite Bonds, Blasting through our Limits!
Episode 18: The Flamming Crimson Legend, Astral Spriggan!
Episode 19: Clash of Crimson Beys, Spriggan Vs. Valkyrie!
Episode 20: The Wicked Ariel Tag Battles!
Episode 21: A Battle of Wills and Determination, Yamato Vs. Valkyrie!
Episode 22: Red Thunder! Magma Smash!!
Episode 23: The 8 Headed Dragon of Rage! Guilty Longinus!!
Episode 24: Clash on the Island of Demons! Ifrit Vs. Longinus!!
Discontinued...

Episode 7: The Tale of Two Valkyrie's

21 0 0
By 1UnseenBurstWBO

(I sit next to Ranzo, Hannah and Basara as we wait for the Match to Begin)

Ranzo: So how did your match with Free go, Amigo?

Me: He completely crushed Me. I almost had him but he used Fafnir's Speed and Spin Power to unleash a Powerful Counter through its Spring Loaded Driver.

Basara: Do you think he's going to use the same move against Bell?

Hannah: That'd be bad. Really bad.

Me: Probably. But don't worry, he must've trained hard if his opponent is Free!

Ranzo: Uh... He didn't train. At all.

Me: You're kidding, right?

Basara: Nope, we tried helping him but he refused.

Hannah: Yeah. he said the Demon Brat doesn't need practice and he'll easily beat Free.

Me: *Sighs* Sometimes I wonder about him.

Hanami: Hello all you Boys and Girls! We have an Amazing Match for you all! From the Gates of Hell, The Demon King has shown up to challenge the Legendary Blader Free De La Hoya!! Let's see if our Demon King can beat our Legendary Blader, Free De La Hoya!!

(Both Bladers walk out to the stadium as Bell stares Free down)

Bell: Free, The Demon King and Dynamite Belial will Burst Fafnir into smithereens and make you cry!

Free: Are you now?

Referee: First Battle!

Basara: Bell, make sure to--

Bell: I've got this! The Demon King doesn't need advice. Also Belial's already in High Mode.

(Bell shows off his Belial in High Mode to the crowd)

Free: So you're using High Mode.

Ranzo: Bell you need to listen! Free will--

Bell: Ranzo, I don't need your help! I've got this by myself!!

Hannah: *Sighs* Demon Brat. He's going to lose since he only listens to himself.

Bell: Free, get ready to lose!

Referee: Ready? Set!

All: 3! 2! 1! 

Bell/Free: Go, Shoot!!

(Bell and Free pull off Powerful Shoots, Belial speeds around the stadium at Full Speed, Fafnir takes the center)

Hanami: Fafnir takes the center as Belial goes on the attack!

Bell: Venture Shoot!!

(Belial leans on the Rubber on the Venture Driver and picks up amazing speed, Belial continuously rams into Fafnir from above)

Hanami: Belial's letting loose on Fafnir and it isn't letting go anytime soon!

Free: *Chuckles* So you're attacking now?

Bell: *Laughs* Belial will burst Fafnir into pieces!

Ranzo: The Baka King is so overconfident.

Basara: But his plan is actually working. If he continues to strike Fafnir from above Fafnir won't be able to absorb his attacks. Bell could actually win.

Me: No... He's playing right into Free's plan.

Bell: *Roars* Belial!!

(Bell's Resonance Aura flares up as Belial blazes out of the Bey)

Bell: Dynamite Bomber!!

(Belial speeds up and slams into Fafnir, Fafnir gets pushed downwards as it starts leaning on the Kick Driver's Spring)

Me: *Gasps* He's getting ready to counter!!

Free: It's time, Fafnir!!

(Free's Resonance Aura flares up as Fafnir blazes out of the Bey)

Free: Kick Counter!!

(Fafnir slams down on the Kick Driver and gets shot back upwards sending Belial flying into the wall, Belial slams into the wall and bursts instantly)

Bell: *Gasps*

All: Seriously?!

Referee: Vanish Fafnir with a Burst Finish! Free De La Hoya is the Winner with a score of 3-0!!

Hanami: The Demon King has been outclassed by Our Legendary Blader, Free De La Hoya! The Demon King was Powerful but Free De La Hoya was stronger on another level!

Me: I knew he was going to counter.

Ranzo: How'd you know, Amigo?

Me: It was pretty obvious right from the start. Belial was attacking and Fafnir couldn't do anything to deflect or evade the attacks so it stood there and took the attacks and it waited for an opening to Counter. Free knew Bell was going to try ending it with a Dynamite Bomber so he decided to wait for when he did and Counter right at that moment.

Basara: So Free had everything planned out right from the beginning.

Ranzo: Bell lost...

Hannah: Poor Bell.

(Bell grins as he holds Belial up to Free)

Bell: That was not a loss. It was preparation for an even bigger win! So watch out Free De La Hoya. This was just Preparation!

Free: Was it now?

(Belial eyes glow as Bell's Resonance Aura surrounds him)

~At BC Sol's Training Area~

Me: So tell me again why Bell was banned from the Training Area.

Basara: Apparently he was trying to beat Free's Record for his Rope Climbing. And then he Spiraled out of Control and made a huge mess.

Ranzo: Bell said he'd try Upgrading Belial so he'd be ready for Free next time.

Me: Upgrade?!

Ranzo: Yup. He's going to make Belial stronger than ever.

(Bell runs past us at Full Speed as he looks for Valt)

All: *Gasps*

Hannah: What's Bell doing here? Isn't he banned?

Jingemon: Nope. Valt gave him permission to come back inside since he understood it was an accident.

Ranzo: Valt's such a Good Amigo to have around!

Bell: Valt! Why does Rashad have your Valkyrie?!

Me: Wait what?

Valt: But Valkyrie's right here.

(Valt shows Bell his Valkyrie as Bell looks at it in shock)

Bell: I saw Rashad with your Valkyrie when I went into the Workroom!

Valt: So he decided to make his own Valkyrie.

Me: *Gasps* He has his own Valkyrie?!

Valt: Apparently, around when we first met he was talking all about how he thinks Valkyrie is the "Ultimate Bey." Apparently, he's a huge fan of mine so asked me to be his Mentor. I'm shocked that he actually created Valkyrie but there's only one True Valkyrie and that's mine!

(Valt holds up his Brave Valkyrie as he Grins)

Bell: Woah. 

Me: Bell. I want to Upgrade Perseus too! But first I have to battle Rashad!!

Bell: I want to battle Rashad--

(Hannah grabs Bell by the cape and pulls him away)

Hannah: Nope. You're going to Upgrade Belial and practice for your rematch with Free!

Bell: Hannah!

Ranzo: C'mon, Amigo. Let Pierce battle, Rashad. I'm sure you'll have a chance to battle him sooner or later.

Me: Where's Rashad, Bell?

Bell: Hmp! Rashad's currently in the Workroom practicing with Valkyrie!!

(I start running off as I wave my hand at the Others)

Me: I'll battle Rashad and see you guys later!

~In BC Sol's Workroom~

(I walk in to see Rashad practicing with his Red Brave Valkyrie)

Rashad: Go, Shoot!!

(Rashad pulls off a Powerful Sparking Shoot as Valkyrie speeds around the stadium and slams into the wall causing Valkyrie to get sent flying in my direction, I catch Valkyrie with my hand right before it hits me)

Rashad: Sorry about that, Pierce. Thanks for catching Valkyrie for me.

Me: No problem. I was wondering if you're up for a battle. I wanna get stronger so I know what Perseus' Upgrade will need to Improve!

Rashad: *Laughs*, Of course, I'll battle you! I've seen your battles in the Gates of Hell and you're strong. I want my Valkyrie to surpass Valt's so I need to get way stronger!

Me: First Battle!

Rashad: My Brave Valkyrie will send your Bey flying out of the stadium!

Me: *Grins* You can dream. It's pretty obvious that my Bey is superior!

Rashad: We'll see! Ready? Set!

Me/Rashad: 3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!!

(I pull off a Powerful Shoot as Rashad pulls off an Extremely Powerful Sparking Shoot)

Rashad: Start things off with Brave Sword!!

Me: *Gasps* Your starting with Brave Sword?!

(Valkyrie Rubber Blades glow as Valkyrie slashes at Perseus sending it flying high in the air)

Rashad: *Grins* What's wrong? Can't handle Valkyrie's Powerful Rubber Attacks?!

Me: Of course I can! Keep going, Perseus!!

(Perseus slams into the wall and catches onto the rim, Perseus starts picking up Major Speed as Valkyrie also catches onto the rim and chases after Perseus)

Rashad: Keep going, Valkyrie!!

Me: Bold Jet Jab!!

(Perseus speeds up and slams into Valkyrie from behind causing it to get sent flying into the wall and ricochet off with Great Power)

Rashad: Brave Jet Shoot!!

Me: Counter, Mystical Shoot!!

(Perseus slams Valkyrie away as Valkyrie starts picking up Major Speed out of nowhere)

Rashad: *Grins* It's finally happened!

Me: How is it Speeding Up like that?!

Rashad: Valkyrie's Awakening!!

(The Red Speckles on the Evolution' Driver burns off as Valkyrie picks up even more speed)

Me: It's not over, Perseus!!

(My Resonance Aura flares up as Perseus blazes out of the Bey)

Me: Bow down to the Greek Hero, Bold Riptide!!

Rashad: True Brave Sword!!

(Valkyrie's Blades Glow brighter than ever as it slams into Perseus bursting it on the spot)

Me: *Gasps*

Rashad: Valkyrie wins with a Burst Finish. This is the Strongest Bey in the World!!

Me: Grr!!

Rashad: Please excuse me. I have some other things I need to do.

(Rashad walks away as I hold Perseus tightly)

Me: Rashad won because Valkyrie suddenly awakened and reached its True Potential. Because of its Newfound speed it was able to enhance its Attack power with its Rubber Blades.

Perseus: That means we need Rubber Blades too!!

Me: *Gasps*

(Perseus starts glowing as I get pulled into a White Void)

Perseus: Fafnir and Valkyrie have Rubber that is used to Absorb and Attack. They both used their Rubber to their Advantage to beat you. So our Upgrade has to have Rubber for Attacking and stealing Spin!

Me: Got it. Your Upgrade will be so amazing we'll beat Rashad and Free and prove who's boss!

(I get pulled out of the White Void as I start working on my Upgrade, I put on a Mask and Safety Goggles)

Me: You'll become the Strongest Bey in the World!

~The Next Morning~

(Ranzo comes in the room as I finish my Upgrade)

Ranzo: We haven't seen you since Yesterday Afternoon, Amigo. Are you okay?

Me: I'm amazing! Sorry, I was working on Perseus' Upgrade!

Ranzo: *Laughs* We figured, Amigo. Bell already finished his Upgrade. He calls it F Gear.

Me: Mine is R Gear. R stands for Rubber so it's Rubber Gear.

Ranzo: Bell's Rematch is coming up soon. Are you going to watch it?

Me: Sorry, Ranzo. But I want to challenge you to a battle with R Gear!

Ranzo: Bring it on, so what if we miss a little of Bell's Battle!

(I attach R Gear onto Perseus as I hold it up Grinning)

Me: Perseus is going to continue to get stronger and stronger!!

Next Chapter: Fafnir Vs. Perseus!

As Bell's heated battle with Free goes on Ranzo and Pierce practice Mastering R Gear and soon after Bell's battle is over Pierce challenges Free to a battle that Pierce knows Free will never forget anytime soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 36 21
"Imagine how it feels to have all that power, in expense of everything else" It's time. The legend festival is right around the corner. Everyone has...
19.5K 1.3K 31
14 year-old Former Cheerleader Teresa Granger meets the Bladebreakers and her life goes upside down. An attack destroyed many peoples lives. Teresa g...
9.9K 180 11
So. I've been thinking. I wanted to write this story because I have been a fan of the beyblade anime series for a while. Especially, the Metal series...