๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ

By byepxnic

Eren x blackreader "I know it's all my fault. Made you put down your guard I know I made you fall, Then said... More

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
Jean
The rink
Vibing
Leaving
No plans
Talking
Hug
Firsts
Costume
Halloween party
Playing
His girl
Stay over
Weird
Leave
Ice cream
Prince
Good guy
Cut
Official
Thanksgiving
Morning
Invite
Bryson
Airport
Cabin
Tory
10 or 2
Don't be mad but
"Best friend"
Payback
For you
Snowboarding
Christmas
Juno
Not finished
Back home
Fights in the morning
New Years
Armin
This is what you want
We're Done
I love him
Cuddle
Ending 1: Perfect
Ending 2: The one
Announcement (not a chapter)

In his feels

4.3K 146 570
By byepxnic

"Y/n what the fuck was that!" Dylan yelled once you got outside.

"What was what?" You tried playing dumb.

"Hey you said he was just a friend." Sasha threw her arms up.

"He is."

"Then why'd you kiss him?" Connie said.

You were being pressed by all three of them. Dylan was Supposed to be on your side but because her nigga was friends with Eren she's stuck with him. That was really some fucked up shit but you couldn't deal with that right now. You had to find a way to defuse the situation.

"Did you not see your homeboy dancing with some bitch?"

"He only did that because he saw you walk away with that nigga!"

You looked at Dylan to see if she was gonna let Connie speak to you that way. She looked like she wanted to intervene but she didn't.

"Fuck you." You said in Dylan's Direction but you meant it for everyone.

Walking away and back into the party you found Jean and he was standing alone by the drinks. You peeped Eren and he saw you. He started moving through the crowd towards you. You wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Come on." He grabbed your hand tight.

"Nigga let go!" You smacked his arm with your free hand.

He just loosened his grip but continued to drag you outside. He took you all the way back to the car and now you both were standing in front of it.

"Y/n-"

"Really? I leave for one second and you're dancing with a new bitch."

"I-"

"Jean was just apologizing for what he did-"

"Bro shut up and let me speak."

The alcohol from his breath hit your nose as he moved closer. He didn't seem fucked up but you knew he had a couple drinks.

"Look, I saw you walk away with him and something in me thought you didn't want me anymore, so I found a girl who did."

"I left for two fucking seconds!"

"I know, I was just...when you started dancing with him, you seemed to have more fun."

"I was just trying to piss you off!"

He face palmed and turned around with his back towards you. It seemed like he was regrouping himself before he could say anything else.

"Listen y/n, I like you and I don't wanna lose you over me being a jealous prick."

Hearing those words 'I like you' made your heart drop. You weren't sure if he really liked you or was he only after one thing. Those words that came out of his mouth sounded so pure and genuine.

"Turn around and say it to my face."

He slowly turned back around and you leaped forward and gave him a hug. He was stunned at first but soon started to hug back.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" He pulled back a little.

"I guess." You rolled your eyes.

He looked into your eyes then gave you a quick kiss on the lips. You wanted another one so you kissed him again. That turned into y'all wanting more kisses. You were now leaned up on the hood of his car making out.

His warm hand on the side of your face contrasting the cold from the air around you. The sounds of you moaning into his mouth made him smile into the kiss.

You wanted nothing more for him to take it farther than this but you were in the middle of someone's lawn and car sex wouldn't be ideal for your first time with him. He was hungry for you the way his hand slid up and down your body showed he wanted more too. You lightly pushed him off and he backed up.

"We should uh go." He said

You nodded your head and got in the car. The drive to your house was a little awkward. The tension was so thick. The Sexual tension. Tonight was definitely not the night to give it up, no matter how much you wanted it. If he actually liked you, he'll wait.

It's been a few days since the party. Eren had to work but he wasn't really making an effort to see you. You'd see him vibing in his car smoking and rapping lyrics to songs  on his Instagram but he took forever to text back. You thought he was just trying to let you have a break. You could've sworn you heard a girl laughing in one of his videos but you thought you were being crazy.

Big🍆😈
Wanna chill today?

When that text popped up you were thinking about what you were going to do for the day. You haven't spoken with Dylan since the party because she's been with Connie. You wanted to see him to talk about why he's been dry or avoiding your texts.

Mini me💘
Yeah, what time?

Big🍆😈
Get ready now, omw

Luckily you already showered so you just found a comfortable but cute outfit to put on.

[choose😁]

Eren sent you a text saying he was outside. You quickly sprayed some perfume and grabbed your things. Once you got in the car you gave him a hug just to be nice but he tried to kiss you but you turned your head.

"What was that for shorty?" He squinted his eyes.

"Ion know where your lips have been these past few days."

"Really Y/n?"

"Yes really, You stopped texting me consistently and you expect me to think there's not another girl."

"There isn't."

"Whatever you say bro."

Eren offered to take you to a real restaurant this time instead of getting fast food but you declined. Your excuse was you didn't have the right clothes on. He seemed to be a little pissed off about that but he just took you to Zaxbys.

You two were in the parking lot as always, going back and forth talking. There was still a little salt in Erens tone but you thought he'd get over it.

"So when you gonna let me take you out for real?" There he was asking this question again.

"Boy what you mean for real?" You giggled.

"I like our lil lunch dates in my car but I actually wanna take you out." He had a smile on his face but you could tell he was serious.

You awkwardly chuckled and took a sip of your drink.

"Ah I get it, you don't wanna be seen with me. That's Ight." His smile faded.

"That's not- I do wanna go on a real date but-"

"But what y/n?"

You shook your head and shrugged your shoulders.

"It's fine." He slightly stuck out his bottom lip and shook his head up and down.

He put his drink down and put on his seat belt. Not even waiting for you to put on yours he turned the car on and started backing out of the parking space.

"Where we going?" You asked.

"I'm taking you home." He didn't even look at you.

"But I don't wanna go home."

"Don't care."

He was so cold, You could tell you hurt him. He kept the same blank expression the whole drive back up to your house. Eventually his attitude rubbed off on you and now you just wanted to leave. Getting to your house felt like hell, his playlist was blasting over your thoughts and you could feel the tension.

"Get out of your feelings Eren." You said once you got out the car. You slammed the door behind you and you stormed off to your front door.

Authors note:
Y'all think y/n is wrong for not wanting to go on a real date with him? Does Eren got other bitches?🤔

Ps: vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 319 8
๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐— ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
29K 1K 18
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "ya love me!" completed. angst. fluff. smut. comedy. เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
22.3K 867 11
[this will contain spoilers for anime watchers!] As a Marleyan, your duty was to bring Paradis to hell, no matter what it took. You were trusted with...
187K 3.7K 28
๐˜ฆ.๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ