Playing

A few days past since you and Erens little fight. He hasn't tried to text or call you. You decided to check Instagram because you haven't been on it in a while and you knew Jean texted you. The first thing to pop up on your time line made your heart sink

 The first thing to pop up on your time line made your heart sink

He was posting pictures with another girl

He was posting pictures with another girl. Seeing that shit filled you with rage and you wanted to just let it out.

Jean.kir
Wassup

444.y/n
Hey🥰

Jean.kir
Wyd

444.y/n
Nothing :/

Jean.kir
Lemme come scoop you then👀

444.y/n
Ight 😌

You sent Jean your Address and started to get ready. It was about 1:30am so this was definitely a sneaky link. Dylan was home and you have yet to speak with her. To your surprise Connie wasn't over and her room was quiet which meant you had to be careful sneaking out.

You grabbed your white Nike hoodie and put it over your shirtless body. You threw on some leggings and paired that with your black neumel uggs. You brushed your teeth again and sprayed some perfume.

You saw jeans car pull up and you snuck outside. You got in his car and it smelled really good. Erens car normally smelled like weed.

"Hey." His deep voice rang in your ears.

"Hey." You smiled.

"What you trynna do?"

You both knew exactly what you wanted to do. You smirked a little bit and put your hand on his inner leg near his dick.

"Let's go to your place." You said so confidently.

"Bet."

Jean opened the door to his apartment. He closed the door behind you and you both started kissing. He picked you up without breaking the kiss and lead you to his bed room. Your arms were wrapped around his neck pulling him closer.