For The Despaired Who Met Him...

By Xeinryuze0215

The war with the White Star had finally ended and Cale is living his slacker life at its best along with a li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Birthday Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue || Until The End, Let's Be Happy
Extra 1 || If I Were In Your Stead
Extra 2 || Crown Of Crocuses
Extra 3 || A Vow To Love You In Eternity

Chapter 3

6K 393 129
By Xeinryuze0215

The two Choi Hans are currently kneeling in front of a stoic Cale and grinning children consisting of Raon, On and Hong.

"Cale-nimㅡ"

"Shut up."

"Caleㅡ"

"I said shut up before you two sleep outside for the night!"

The two just drooped their head low, one looked like a kicked puppy while the other looked like a snarling cat.

Cale is having a massive headache and he almost spat the lemon tea out in anger if not for Ron who was smiling viciously behind him.

The redhead was trembling, whether it was in rage or what emotion, the people in the room doesn't know including even Cale's butler, Ron.

Cale squeezed his eyes shut as he can hear someone nagging(yelling) at him at the back of his head.

'Soo Hyuk hyung who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, please forgive me for not stopping these two idiots from wrecking the farm.'

The redhead almost did a cross sign but managed to stop himself as he looked at the two once again while petting the children's head.

He felt like he's one of those cartoon villains in Disney but he doesn't give a fuck at the moment.

Cale sighed once again, he honestly couldn't keep count on how many times he sighed just in a day.

"I'll forgive you two..." as if in instant, the two perked up, "in one condition."

"I will do anything Cale-nim."

"Yeah sure what is it?"

Cale wore his usual smile, the one Raon is most familiar of.

'Human! Are you scamming them?'

The redhead's smile became wider, the two sweat dropped at the sight.

"By the end of the day tomorrow, replace all the crops you destroyed. Or else, I'll personally bury you instead if not."

The other Choi Han rejoiced since it's an easy feat, while the other just frowned before agreeing reluctantly.

"You can both sit now." Cale grimaced and felt a liiiitle bit guilty since they have been kneeling for almost an hour now.

"Choi Han."

"Yes Cale-nim?"

"What?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Ah, Cale should be specific on who he is gonna talk to. He sighed once again.

"Ron, tuck the kids to sleep. The three of us will talk."

The butler chuckled, "Yes Young Master-nim."

"Good night Cale."

"Night night nya!"

"Good night human!"

Cale hummed before patting their heads.

There was tension at first after Ron and children had left.

"..."

"..."

"Cale-nimㅡ"

"You will be Han-nim." Cale suddenly said, pertaining to the original Choi Han who just raised an eyebrow.

"And you...will be Han-ah."

"...I guess?"

"Hmn, works for me." 'Atleast you know how to address older people' Han-nim thought.

"Then Han-nim, you told us earlier that your comrades were killed one by one. Can you please elaborate?" Cale asked straightforwardly, making him flinch.

"...I...I...Arm organization...Arm killed all of them...and I was the only one left..."

Han-nim lowered his head as he clenched his fist, tears welling as he tried his best to hold it in. He took a sharp intake of breath first before continuing.

"The leader...I manged to kill the leader..."

"White Star."

"Yes...that...that's what he called...himself...B-but as a price..." he gulped his saliva first, "I die and the world I knew was erased to extinction."

Han-ah gasped, he was shaking like Han-nim while Cale squeezed his eyes shut but suddenly jolted up when he remembered something.

"Kill...what did you killed him with?!" As if on cue, horror was dawned at Han-ah's face.

"My sword? I beheaded him with it...what's wrong? He's already dead isn't he?"

Choi Han-nim is still a little innocent after all.

"...Fuck! Shit! My slacker life!"

'I'm sorry Cale. You're the only one I know who can defeat the White Star soooo....'

"You motherfucking God of Death!!"

'Let's destroy the world Cale! Kahahahaha!!'

'Let's xxx 'em up!'

'You should eat more Cale so you can use me more efficiently.'

'Please don't sacrifice yourself again.'

'War? *sniff* Again? *sniff*'

°×°×°×°

"My dear dongsaeng, I'm not sorry but what the fuck are you doing in my room?"

Alberu could see the gloomy aura surrounding his sworn brother. Heck, he could even see his shoulders shaking.

"My slacker life...hyung-nim..."

The blonde gulped, 'Oh fuck, did I accidentally passed the document in officiating him as Prime Minister?'

"D-Dongsaeng...what do you mean by that...?"

"That fucking God of Death...he's sending otherworld White Shit here. There will be another war..."

"Oh...I thought I accidentally gave you Prime Minister   title...hmm...wait...what? Can you repeat that? It seems my ear is not functioning properly due to my lack of sleep...haha war?"

"..."

"..."

"YOU THOUGHT OF GIVING ME THAT TITLE?!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN OTHERWORLD WHITE SHIT COMING HERE?!!!"

"IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID HYUNG-NIM!"

"AND IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT MY DEAR DONGSAENG!"

Both heaved a breath, panting hard after their debate (screaming). It was a good thing that Raon casted a sound proof barrier or else, Roan officials, nobles or securities who guards(stalks) the crown prince now king hearing him screaming that is against proper etiquette. 

"Huh, I should've asked Beacrox to make some popcorn." Han-nim opinionated, which earned a nod from Han-ah.

"Popcorn?" Raon asked who is intrigued.

"It's a snack in our world Raon-nim."

"It is made from popping corn kernels kid."

"Ooohh! Can you please make some later Choi Han and other Choi Han?"

Han-nim grinned, showing his toothy smile Raon had never saw in his world's Choi Han.

"If you want to kaboom a kitchen, then sure why not."

"It is not! Necessary! Beacrox will be the one doing the cooking." Cale suddenly interjected.

Han-nim scoffed before dramatically clutching the clothe in his chest.

"You injure me my dear Cale. I never knew you see me like that."

Alberu could see Choi Han's souring like he just drank a bottle of vinegar. And most of all...

"Who the hell are you talking to?!"

Raon removed the invisibility spell in Han-nim. Alberu's eyes almost jumped themselves out from their sockets as his mouth gaped, no words can be formed and his brain is currently buffering.

"Who...?"

"I greet the sun of the Roan Kingdom, Your Majesty Alberu Crossman. I am Choi Ahn, Choi Han's twin."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Hey you three why are you all silent? Did your brain short circuit or what? I'm just joking, I'm Choi Han from another world."

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused Your Majesty."

"This isㅡ!"

"Driving you nuts? Yeah me too hyung-nim."

Han-ah snorted while Raon cackled.

"But Han-nim, that's a good idea. I'll call you Choi Ahn from now as long as you're here."

"Waitㅡ"

"As expected of Cale-nim."

"Waitㅡ!"

"The great and mighty Raon Miru approves!"

"I said waitㅡ!"

"Hohh. So that this way the people wouldn't suspect is that it?"

"Yes Your Majestyㅡ"

"Hyung-nim."

"Yes hyung-nim. So that Choi Ahn can freely wander around if he want to."

"You know what? I give up, call me Choi Ahn or whatever."

"Okay then whatever!"

"...kid...what."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 7.9K 65
He's fine. No, really, He's already getting much better with only little to nonexistent pain left. But This. Damned. Records!!! They're just so damn...
5.6K 304 10
Choi Han woke up right next to the man that he once beat to a pulp. The last thing he remembered is fighting against the white star and now he was ly...
24.6K 1.4K 13
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. In his tw...
4.9K 215 16
Maybe fate still gave him hope, another chance for redemption. "Master Cale, shall I throw them in the chambers?" "Go ahead. Make sure to prepare a f...