LadyLike || Shinichiro Sano

By YukIneYamari1

"The President's a Woman?!" ~ A story of two gang leaders interacting with each other. From enemies to lovers... More

|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
Author's note
Synopsis of Season 2
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
End of Season 2
|50|
|51|
Special note:)<3
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|

|6|

4.9K 262 78
By YukIneYamari1

§ A Huge Misunderstanding...§

Humming the younger L/n, Masaki L/N the younger brother of the (h/c) haired female who treasures the male the most and will destroy anything who hurts her precious brother will definitely meet Jesus Christ if they dared.

Walking in a neighborhood he smiles as he holds the letter his older sister gave him heading to where the supposed Black Dragons were, When a two familiar males stumbled upon him.

Stopping on his tracks he sees the two male who were supposedly fired by his sister as he looks up at them slightly surprised, "Isogashi-san.... What are you—" He was cut off when the male spoke "You see... you never told us you're sister was the president.... And now we just got fired in front of the whole gang." He says and Masaki takes one step back.

"Well.... She isn't supposed to reveal her ident—" "What's that?" The other asked looking down on the letter the male had in hand and Masaki was quick to hide it to his back "It's nothing... you two really need to stop making trouble... Sister isn't that forgiving..." He says furrowing his brows at them.

Isogashi scoffs grabbing Masaki's collar with one hand as a vein popped on his forehead "Just because she's the president doesn't mean she can fucking kick me out." He glares before plunging his fist on Masaki's stomach.

Letting out a groan Masaki drops on the ground as he holds onto the letter when Isogashi takes it and rips it apart and his eyes widen "No!" He yells when the other kicked him in the abdomen.

"Once she sees you like this... A war between Black Dragons and Wisteria is going to commence." Isogashi smirks and Masaki glares at him on the ground "No.... Sister will never..." He mumbles and Ryuu scoffs "They'll surely blame Black Dragons for this since.... We're wearing their uniform." He laughs before walking away the male "Beat him up more.... That way it'll provoke the President more." He smirks and the other followed kicking the male on the ground continuously.

"Again?...." Shinichiro frowns after hearing from Benkei that Wisteria's men had been going around Tokyo beating up students and elders "I thought things would change.... But it didn't.." Sano furrowed his brows sighing while Takeomi lights a cigarette.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Wakasa mumbles and Shinichiro hums "Seems like Wisteria's trying to conquer Tokyo..." Benkei adds and Shinichiro sighs once more.

"I heard from our other alliances that those guys also picked a fight with one of their men...." Wakasa says and Shinichiro lets out a groan pinching the bridge of his nose "We should talk it out with their President..." He mumbles and Akashi raises a brow.

"Why though? Those guys barely listen to our warnings..." Akashi says and Shinichiro nods "But if this keeps up... i'm afraid something bad is going to happen..." He frowns.

________________________________________

"Masaki!" You yelled sliding the hospital room door open where inside you see your precious brother unconscious on the hospital bed with bandages around him while Yuu stands in the corner with Rika and Chiyo.

"President...." He mumbles noticing the dark aura surrounding the female as she walks towards her younger brother "They found him in an alleyway all beaten up... they said two teens wearing a gang uniforms were the ones who did this..." He explains while you look down on his figure.

Clenching your fist and everyone was quiet "Which Gang was it?..." They could hear the anger in your voice as they flinched at the uneasy silence surrounding all of them.

"Black Dragons..." Those words echoed in your ears as it was repeatedly echoing in your head as their pleads fell into deaf ears when you only silently walked out the room to rage outside the hospital.

"Rika...Call Shiro.... I have a bad feeling she's going to demand for a meeting about this." Yuu says and Rika nods.

Outside the hospital you stood there with your head down staring down the trash bin when you lifted your leg and kicked it over harshly as it broke, grabbing the steeled pipe beside the fallen bin as you swung it to the lamp post Pouring all your anger on the poor  lamppost that was minding their own business there...

You're thoughts repeatedly said the gangs name at every swing you made on the lamppost that caught the nurses attention inside the hospital as they see a female teenager deliberately swing a pipe at the lamppost outside...

'Black Dragons...'

'Black Dragons!'

'BLACK DRAGONS!!'

'BLACK DRAGONSS!!!'

And here you are now at the police station after the doctors and nurses held you down and tried to stop you from destroying the post where you accidentally punched two to three of them ending up at the police station, sitting in front of the police officer as they asked you questions..

"Why were you hitting the lamppost?" They asked and you stayed quiet scratching your finger until they bled "Alright then... Why did you hit the doctor?" He asked and you did the same thing completely ignoring the officer.

"Hey kid, if you don't answer this instant you will be sent to juvie." He says and you stopped scratching your finger and glaring up at the officer 'No... i can't go to jail.... I have to kill those bastards who hurt Masaki...' You thought eyes thirsty for revenge.

"Where's your parents?" He asks and you stayed silent once more "Not answering aga—"

"They're dead." You said bluntly and the cop went silent "Then who's your guardi—" "Y/N!" Yelled your aunt who ran up to you as soon as she enters the Police station.

Turning your head you see her pant as she checks on you before letting out a sigh of relief "Thank goodness you're alright..." She says before turning to the officer "What's this?!?! You trying to send an innocent child to Juvie?! What kind of police station is this?!" She exclaimed hugging you while you smirk at the officer who was surprised by your aunts reaction.

"But miss she was—" She cuts him off when she clicked her tongue "I will sue this Police station for giving such false accusations to my niece!" She exclaimed and you gave the cop a smug smirk knowing fully well he can't do anything anymore.

"But ma'am your niece punched three doctors and was destroying private property." He says and she gasps "What kind of nonsense is that?! I heard no such thing from the Hospital!" She says and he became even more confused than ever.

"Yes, that's right. I headed to the hospital before here and they said no such thing of what my niece did! And the lamppost was completely fine!" She yelled and he pinches the bridge of his nose "Talk to my lawyer yourself!" She yelled before tugging your wrist and leaving the place.

Walking out the police station she lets out a sigh before glancing at you with a glare "You. You think I didn't heard about what happened to Masaki?!" She crossed her arms and you rolled your eyes.

"Didn't i told you not to involve your brother into this gang shit you were doing?" She scolds and you sigh "I know... " You frowned and she sigh "You better make sure none of this happens again." She says and you nod "I promise... i'll kill those bastards who did this to him." You said seriously and she hums.

"But anyway...  did you actually head to the hospital before here?..." You asked and she nods "Of course. You're brother is there, and besides i saw the lamppost they were talking about so i already talked to my lawyer and paid them to keep their mouth's shut." She explains and you grin.

"Now. Kill those bastards who did this to our baby." She says and you grinned.

A terrifying silence surrounded the room as they waited for the female to utter a word since it was suffocating how the female was quietly sitting there with dark eyes that were burning holes on the ground.

"So. What are we going to do?..." With all the courage he mustered up Yuu decided to be the first to talk since no one in the captains were brave enough to say anything to the angry female.

"Black Dragons.... " You started which made them flinch gulping and you took a deep breath before finally facing all of them "They denied my letter and as well as beating up my precious Masaki..." You murmured and they all quietly listened.

"Creating such a fuss over this may sound stupid and causing trouble.... So taking this matter into a proper one is most likely to have a positive outcome and doing it like other responsible leaders do it will surely come out as a peaceful outcome..." You explained and they all let out a sighed of relief glad you weren't going to go rampage and start war with Black Dragons..

"But i'm not like other leader aren't i? I, Will make sure none of them even gets to see daylight once i shove their asses into the ground until they've faced hell." You glared and they all flinched.

"But President if you do this it is mostly likely that we'll be taking on the biggest and respected gangs in Tokyo—" Yuu says and you shrug "If anything i will destroy Black Dragons until no one... No one stands." You stated and they gulped.

"A war is about to commence..... we must be prepared.." Shinichiro mumbles furrowing his brows and the three nods.

TBC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 11.9K 53
in which a preteen makes a deal with toman, a rival gang to take down her abusive boyfriend. ryuguji ken x fem reader angst!! fluff!! drama!! clic...
784K 28.4K 99
At the age of 26, (Y/n) gets murdered by a unknown person, while getting ready to meet up with her old friend Hinata, who ends up getting killed mont...
70.7K 2.5K 59
this is a shinichiro sano x fem! reader y/n imaushi, wakasa imaushi's twin sister, works around the corner from a humble ramen shop that the foundin...
81.7K 2.7K 53
"𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭" enemies to lovers love tria...