|6|

§ A Huge Misunderstanding...§

Humming the younger L/n, Masaki L/N the younger brother of the (h/c) haired female who treasures the male the most and will destroy anything who hurts her precious brother will definitely meet Jesus Christ if they dared.

Walking in a neighborhood he smiles as he holds the letter his older sister gave him heading to where the supposed Black Dragons were, When a two familiar males stumbled upon him.

Stopping on his tracks he sees the two male who were supposedly fired by his sister as he looks up at them slightly surprised, "Isogashi-san.... What are you—" He was cut off when the male spoke "You see... you never told us you're sister was the president.... And now we just got fired in front of the whole gang." He says and Masaki takes one step back.

"Well.... She isn't supposed to reveal her ident—" "What's that?" The other asked looking down on the letter the male had in hand and Masaki was quick to hide it to his back "It's nothing... you two really need to stop making trouble... Sister isn't that forgiving..." He says furrowing his brows at them.

Isogashi scoffs grabbing Masaki's collar with one hand as a vein popped on his forehead "Just because she's the president doesn't mean she can fucking kick me out." He glares before plunging his fist on Masaki's stomach.

Letting out a groan Masaki drops on the ground as he holds onto the letter when Isogashi takes it and rips it apart and his eyes widen "No!" He yells when the other kicked him in the abdomen.

"Once she sees you like this... A war between Black Dragons and Wisteria is going to commence." Isogashi smirks and Masaki glares at him on the ground "No.... Sister will never..." He mumbles and Ryuu scoffs "They'll surely blame Black Dragons for this since.... We're wearing their uniform." He laughs before walking away the male "Beat him up more.... That way it'll provoke the President more." He smirks and the other followed kicking the male on the ground continuously.

"Again?...." Shinichiro frowns after hearing from Benkei that Wisteria's men had been going around Tokyo beating up students and elders "I thought things would change.... But it didn't.." Sano furrowed his brows sighing while Takeomi lights a cigarette.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Wakasa mumbles and Shinichiro hums "Seems like Wisteria's trying to conquer Tokyo..." Benkei adds and Shinichiro sighs once more.

"I heard from our other alliances that those guys also picked a fight with one of their men...." Wakasa says and Shinichiro lets out a groan pinching the bridge of his nose "We should talk it out with their President..." He mumbles and Akashi raises a brow.

"Why though? Those guys barely listen to our warnings..." Akashi says and Shinichiro nods "But if this keeps up... i'm afraid something bad is going to happen..." He frowns.

________________________________________

"Masaki!" You yelled sliding the hospital room door open where inside you see your precious brother unconscious on the hospital bed with bandages around him while Yuu stands in the corner with Rika and Chiyo.

"President...." He mumbles noticing the dark aura surrounding the female as she walks towards her younger brother "They found him in an alleyway all beaten up... they said two teens wearing a gang uniforms were the ones who did this..." He explains while you look down on his figure.