Our Secrets

By Skyalent

Batfam x Batsis Reader Harry Potter AU "You've got your secrets, I've got mine. The only difference is that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Change
Chapter 2 - Gala
Chapter 3 - Fire in the Dark
Chapter 4 - Grief and Recovery
Chapter 5 - Slipping in Some Magic
Chapter 6 - The Days Before School
Chapter 7 - Different
Chapter 8 - Dragons
Chapter 9 - Filler Chapter
Chapter 10 - Let's Hang Out!
Chapter 11 - Y/n's Date
Chapter 12 - The Gala
Chapter 13 - December the 26th
Chapter 14 - Hidden Secrets
Chapter 15 - Summer Flashbacks
Chapter 16 - Back at School
Chapter 17 - Inner Feelings
Chapter 18 - A Day in Hogwarts
Chapter 19 - Words Left Unsaid
Chapter 20 - Back In Time (Part 1)
Chapter 21 - The Third Task
Chapter 22 - Back in Time (Part 2)
Chapter 23 - Forever Asleep
Original Chapter 23 - Forever Asleep
Chapter 24 - Brooms
New Years Special!
Chapter 25 - Muggle Ice Slippers
Chapter 26 - A List of Questions
Chapter 27 -The Bucket List (Part 1)
Chapter 28 -The Bucket List (Part 2)
Chapter 29 -The Bucket List (Part 3)
Chapter 30 -The Bucket List (Part 4)
Chapter 31 - The Justice League
Chapter 32 - Without Her
Chapter 33 - Magic Mayhem
Chapter 34 - Defending and Training
Chapter 35 - Newt's Surprise
The Second Special Chapter!
Chapter 36 - Catching Up
Chapter 37 - Mischief Never Managed
Chapter 38 - Deadpool
Teenfic... Please Stop
I Know...
Chapter 39 - Princess in a Tower
Chapter 40 - Back in Time... Again??
Chapter 41 - Safe and Sound
Chapter 42 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 43 - 'Twas The Night Before Heart Attack
Chapter 44 - Stupid. Loveable. Idiot
Chapter 45 - The Chaotic Holidays
Chapter 46 - Cold
Chapter 47 - Undertale
Chapter 48 - A Frizzy Day
Chapter 49 - The Dursley Investigation
Chapter 50 - Patronuses
Chapter 51 - Bacon and Meowson
Chapter 52 - When There's Trouble You Know Who To Call...
Chapter 53 - Alone

Special Chapter YAYYYYYYYYYY

1.5K 39 5
By Skyalent

════════════════════════════════

Special Chapter YAYYYYYYYYYY

Note: This special is not related to the story, but it is at the same time. It is a future experience Y/n had. 

I also can't be bothered to center things right now.

It's also pretty long, around 4000 words, so brace yourself.

════════════════════════════════

Waking up from yet another nightmare, Damian raced through the halls to his sister's room, opening the door quietly to see that she was still sleeping there, layed on her side at the edge of the bed, hair messy, but Damian couldn't care less at that moment.

He closed the door behind him gently and made his way behind his sister, getting under her blankets and sleeping next to her. Hugging her gently to make sure she wouldn't disappear. No, she wouldn't. She's not gone yet. It was just a dream.

As if she knew it was Damian, Y/n turned over and wrapped her arms around Damian, bringing him close. Damian stayed still, as if afraid to wake her up, but he found it was too late as she whispered words that he desperately needed, "I'm not going anywhere, remember? And even if I did, you've got that compass I gave you." she didn't even open her eyes as her breathing remained slow and relaxed.

Damian knew it was just a normal compass (at the moment, not that he knew), but for some reason, those words reassured him as he returned the hug. But it was all over fast as he awoke that morning in her room without her to be found.

No.

"Y/n?"

No.

No.

"Y/N??"

No.

NO.

"Y/N THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

His yells brought the attention of Tim, his only brother at the manor at the moment. "Damian what's-"

"Y/n's missing!"

At that, Tim rushed to the Batcave, trying to get to the computer fast so he could check the CCTV cameras around Gotham and informed Alfred, who followed him after seeing him in a panic. Damian went to call their father to inform him of the situation. They needed to get their sister back.

════════════

"W-Where am I? Wait- no, this is.." Y/n looked around at the familiar walls that were once her room. Not her room in the Wayne manor, no, her old room at the first L/n mansion.

It was slightly different however, everything was the same, except it was a bit dusty. Perhaps Zooky didn't clean up once a month like she was asked before? "Zooky?" Y/n called out, but Zooky did not appear. That was a bad sign. Nothing bad ever happened to Zooky and she always responded, so Y/n knew that something had changed.

Getting out of bed, she went to her closet and found her clothes still there. Changing into them, she placed her nightgown inside the closet. Finding her wand (thankfully) on her bedside table, she took it and concealed it within her pocket.

Exploring the dusty mansion, she found a bag that she knew that her family didn't own. It was a small bag, and it was empty. Taking it with her she continued to explore as she went to the family safe. It was still there, hidden behind the upright piano. Taking some money and leaving the rest back for safe keeping, she locked the safe again and hid it behind the piano.

Stepping out of the mansion from the back, Y/n made her way to the town. The vibe in the air was different, everything felt wrong and different to Y/n. Her stomach growled and she made her first mission. To get food.

Walking to the convenience store, she bought some chips. Not the healthiest breakfast, she knew, but at least she had some food in her system. Walking to the park and sitting at one of the benches, she ate the chips and thought about where she was.

She didn't recognize any of the people, but the layout of the town she knew was the same. Everything looked the same except for the people and the fact that this place gave Y/n such a weird vibe.

"Excuse me."

Startled by the voice, Y/n jumped slightly before turning her head to meet the voice. It was a man with long hair and he apologized for scaring her.

"Do you happen to know about that mansion over there?" he pointed to the L/n manor and Y/n kept her face from changing. She had to act right now, she didn't know where she was, even though everything looked the same it just... wasn't. Y/n shook her head.

"No, why?"

"I heard it's the perfect place to go if you want to get scared, cause it's a haunted mansion. Sorry, I just assumed that you were one of those kinds of kids who-"

"No, it's okay, I understand what you mean." 'You also answered my own question,' Y/n thought. This wasn't her world. She was in another one. She couldn't have gone back in time because the L/n manor was never abandoned, and she couldn't have gone forward in time because she visited the manor time to time, just to relive old memories.

"Kids who did tests of courage right? My friends do that from time to time, I'm just dragged in by them sometimes."

The man nodded before looking around the empty playground. "Where are your parents?"

At that, Y/n couldn't help but look away. Thinking about her parents led to thinking about her grandparents and their death. The man seemed to understand but seemed concerned, and Y/n knew she couldn't let him ask anymore questions. "I've got to go now, goodbye."

Abruptly standing and walking away, Y/n took the path to her old tree house, just a little ways from the mansion. She couldn't return to the mansion as she felt the man's eye's following her. She made sure to take many detours and paths to make sure he wouldn't follow her.

Finally arriving at the tree house, she found it was still in good condition and climbed up. Knocking on the wood with her wand three times she tried to call for Oaklyn but it was of no use. Even after 30 minutes Oaklyn would not appear, and she was quite a fast owl (because she was a bit more magical than other owls).

Thinking it was safe to return to the mansion for now, she returned. She searched around the house for any magical items, but other than her wand that she found earlier, there was nothing. Listening carefully, she heard another pair of footsteps and hid in one of the hidden passageways that most old mansions had (ie. the Wayne manor).

"So who's the ghost killing?"

"Young girls. No clue why yet."

"Have we got a name?"

"Last name is L/n."

The footsteps went away and their voices went further. A L/n..? Going back in her mind, she tried to remember anyone from the L/n's that could be a ghost, but as far as she was concerned, no one ever did. The words 'ghost killing' worried Y/n however. As far as she was concerned, ghosts didn't usually kill people. Frightening people to death, sure that was possible, but murdering wasn't something possible since ghosts can't touch things.

She had to test this then. "Wingardium Leviosa," she whispered and had a little dust levitate in front of her. No owl from the ministry for underage magic arrived. That confirmed it. She wasn't in her own world. Panicked tears ran down her face as she quieted her sobs. She quickly and silently exited the mansion and ran back to the park, hiding inside the tube slide that spiraled, using her shoes to keep herself up.

Her stomach hurt, the chips were obviously not enough for breakfast as the sun shined high above, signalling that it was afternoon. The park still being abandoned, she let her tears run and sobbed, trying to keep quiet but failing.

She wanted to go home.

════════════

"Hello?" the familiar voice of the man from that morning spoke near the slide. He must have heard her crying and came to check on her. Staying silent she didn't move from her place in the slide as tears continued to flow down her face.

Sensing her distrust, he decided to tell her the truth as to why he actually first spoke to her after some mental debate. "There's a ghost killing young girls around your age in the area and I believe that it was a male with the last name L/n-" "It isn't."

He stayed silent as he heard the girl clear her throat from the crying she had done. "It can't be a L/n because there wouldn't be anything that they have to stay for. They all want to reunite with each other in another life so there's no way..."

"How?"

"Because... What is your job?" she had changed the subject. Nevertheless, the man answered.

"I'm a hunter. I hunt supernatural things with my brother."

"Are supernatural things dangerous?"

"... most are, yes." He was being honest with her and he could tell that she was beginning to trust him. That was what he needed. He knew that she was part of this case somehow, and was determined to get to the bottom of it.

For Y/n, she knew that this world was odd. Most supernatural things were, yes, dangerous, but they were often kept in check by wizards and witches, so she knew that she had to adjust to this world in the meantime. Perhaps witches and wizards were supernatural too, so she hid her wand deeper into her pocket. "What is your name?"

"Sam. Sam Winchester."

She moved to the top of the slide and sat at the top, so then he wouldn't be able to grab her if he tried. "My name is Y/n." She saw the quick movement of his shocked face and she realized he must have made the connection that she was a L/n. She also saw the gun outline in his pocket jacket and quickly spoke, "I'm not sure if in this world, I am dead, but I know I'm not supposed to be here. I'm supposed to be at home, and then hangout with my brothers, but this isn't my world, I know it. Nothing is the same here."

She ranted to him as tears began streaming down her face. The different people, the dusty mansion, the weird feeling she was getting constantly. Sam seemed to understand her and not think she was a psycho or that she was insane.

"We'll help you, my brother Dean and I. It was probably something that brought you here, so we'll make sure you get home."

Trusting the man who only spoke the truth to her at the moment, she got down from the playground set and followed him. "Let's get you some food first. I'm pretty sure I heard your stomach growling."

════════════

"Nothing?"

"Nothing." Damian continued to explore Gotham for his sister as he split up from his father who was also searching.

"She never left the mansion," Tim inputted and the two vigilantes returned to the Batcave as Tim spoke, "Something must have happened last night that took her away, but none of the security systems were triggered, and the outside doors were never opened."

"I was with her last night. I should have noticed something." Damian replied as he neared the Batcave, blaming himself for the loss of his sister. Passing the tree in their backyard, he suddenly remembered Oaklyn and Y/n's friends, yet he only knew one name, Harry.

Calling for Oaklyn, he wrote on a paper as quick as he could, Y/n has gone missing last night. Do you know where she is? - Her brother, Damian W.

Oaklyn arrived and Damian messily tied the paper to her, asking her to send it to Y/n's friend Harry. Oaklyn seemed to understand as she flew off into the distance.

As he walked into the Batcave Bruce looked at his expression before placing his hand on his shoulder, "It isn't your fault."

"BUT IT IS! I was there! I should've noticed something!" Damian bursted, his anger for himself bursting out and Bruce could only watch him as he blamed himself. Guilt building within him. He was just like him, blaming himself, but he knew that Y/n would have said that it wasn't.

"Something took Y/n, that is what is at fault. Not you Damian. So get yourself together so we can find her quicker." Bruce said sternly and Damian paused, thinking over these words and ultimately agreeing quietly, joining Tim to find ways to help find his sister.

He held the compass given to him tightly in his hand. Please bring back my sister.

════════════

Y/n had learnt much more about her hometown replica. Much was the same, except for her family and mansion background. It was always abandoned. She and her family were dead, though it wasn't clear as to why. Rumors have popped up as to how they died, that one of the members went crazy and killed them all, that someone else, a close friend, murdered them, but Y/n had a theory of her own.

After what Sam and Dean told her about ghosts and how they usually worked, Y/n realized that it had to be the work of a pair of ghosts. A couple. Her own parents. The three explored the mansion again per her request, and she raced to her room, going towards the mirror and flipping it, revealing a small space to place items, her diary was one of them.

Going through the diary she worked out that most of her family life must have at least remained the same, that her parents went mad after being torchered, but since St. Mungo's didn't exist, they died shortly after, killed by her grandparents to stop their suffering. Her grandparents then followed due to old age. This Y/n in the diary wrote about how she was hearing footsteps in the halls at night and abruptly, no more entries were written. Y/n concluded that she must have died by someone else.

Back on the topic of who the ghosts were, which Y/n believed were her parents, she confirmed this fact in her head since they were going around girls her age. Her parents were searching for her. To be reunited as a family again. But what would bring them at peace?

Dean was much more weary around Y/n than Sam was. Probably because she was supposedly from another world that she didn't talk much about, even when asked. How she seemed to know her way around the mansion. Maybe he thought she was the ghost, except more visible. Maybe she was supernatural (not knowing that she actually was, in fact, a witch, but not the kind of witch they knew and encountered).

He watched as she sat at one of the beds of the motel they stayed at, looking at a picture of her family in this world as Sam read the diary she gave him on the couch. She touched her grandparents' faces softly and Dean decided to talk to her. "Do you miss your parents?" he asked as Y/n didn't bother to turn her head to face him. He was about to repeat his question when she spoke.

"No, not really."

Slight curiosity filled Dean and Y/n noticed the unasked question, "I don't miss them because I didn't really know them. I have few memories with my parents. My grandparents were more parents to me then they were after they were admitted to the hospital."

"But your parents died didn't they?" Sam asked, looking up from the diary.

"No, for me, they are still mad in the hospital. I'm not sure if they even recognize me anymore. The Y/n from this world was fortunate to not watch them try and destroy themselves in the hospital each time she visited."

They all stayed silent as Sam went back to reading the diary until Y/n spoke once more, "It's my parents. Or at least, this Y/n's parents. They're after girls around my age, right?"

Making the connection, Sam nodded, closing the diary as Dean rested his head on the kitchen table. Y/n smiled softly, "I think you both ought to eat dinner before this.. Hunt. I'll make some pie."

"At the mention of pie Dean looked up, "Are you a-"

"Whatever you're going to say, I'm gonna reply no, but I do have a question before I start."

"Go ahead,"

"Are witches in this world.. Bad?"

Dean nodded, "Yeah they are. Why? You've got some in your world too?"

"Yes, but most of them, they're nice. Actually, the magical and supernatural part of our world tries to avoid making contact with the normal part of our world."

"Nothing tries killing the innocent?"

"Well, sometimes there's the.. Dark wizard or witch that wants to rid the world of non magical people, but other than that, no. Or the magical creature that has somehow wandered into the area, but usually some wizards and witches take care of that before any danger happens."

"Geez, I wish. Then we wouldn't have to be hunters." Dean responded as Sam thought about it. Y/n moved into the kitchen to get started on making a pie.

════════════

Sam and Dean left Y/n at the motel, deeming it dangerous for her to bring along. Since she was a target, they couldn't risk her getting hurt. Entering the L/n mansion, the two searched for the ghost, ready to fire and kill the ghost. They couldn't burn their bones, as said in the diary that their ashes were carried away by a floating lantern.

But it turns out the ghosts were more powerful than they thought. One second later they found themselves taking cover behind a turned over table as kitchen appliances flew at them. The table was starting to break and all of their bullets wouldn't hit them. They were panicking at this point. Death seemed right around the corner for them-

"PROTEGO!" The appliances were stopped by a barrier as Y/n appeared before them, her wand pointed towards the ghosts. "Skurge!" and the ghosts screamed, frightened by the spell and backed away, deeper into the mansion.

Y/n turned to the brothers, "I can't get rid of ghosts, because in my world, ghosts aren't- well, violent nor do they kill, so there isn't a spell or charm for that. And- ooh, episkey."

Dean grimmanced as his previous broken nose was fixed. "So this is what you meant when you asked if witches were bad or not."

"Yeah I didn't exactly want to die, especially since I've still got to complete school and I gotta see my friends and family again."

"You've got magical school?!" Dean exclaimed as Sam coughed, "Let's stay focused, there's still 2 ghosts to get rid of, remember?"

"I can be your cover!" Y/n said, wanting to help, and the boys looked a bit reluctant but eventually gave in. They watched in awe as Y/n used her wand to help them out. Lumos, and the tip of her wand had a light.

It wasn't long before they found the ghosts again and with struggle, they finally managed to shoot them and they vanished, passed on from their world. The three relaxed as they finally got rid of them and Y/n answered their questions freely now that she knew she could trust them.

"What did you say you wanted to do again?"

"Oh I want to open up magical creature reserves! Magical creatures are so fantastic and misunderstood, so I want to provide a safe home for them. Or a temporary home for them to stay at. Their own safe haven!"

They watched as the girl talked about magical creatures with such interest and enthusiasm. It was obviously something that she loved.

They talked about the dangers of supernatural things in her world and found it was very scarce. Most were accidents and were often quickly fixed by the Ministry of Magic, and sometimes there would be the one wizard or witch, who decided to be the bad guy.

"Grindelwald was defeated by our headmaster, Dumbledore. Currently, Voldemort, who was defeated by my friend when he was a baby, has started coming back into power."

"What did they do?"

"They wanted to get rid of those with non magical blood, muggles as we call them in Britain, but it's no-maj in America."

She entertained them as well, transfiguring a pie for Dean and the book Hogwarts, A History, for Sam. She signed the inside, writing, To Sam, From Y/n L/n, the girl from another world.

"Can you raise the dead?" Sam asked.

Y/n shook her head. "To a person's original state, no. Our magic cannot defy death. Though there is- was, a Philosopher's Stone, that allowed you to live longer and the Resurrection Stone from a story, that allowed you to bring back the dead temporarily, nothing can escape death for so long." On that note, Y/n also conjured up the book The Tale of the Three Brothers for them to keep.

Sam was going to ask another question but a light shone at Y/n's feet. The brothers stood up immediately. For Y/n, it felt welcoming and like home. She could hear Damian calling out for her. She smiled at the Winchester brothers, conjuring up another item. It was a charm necklace with, which was familiar to the brothers, the anti possession symbol. "I think I'll be able to visit again. If you ever need me because something from my world has come to yours, hold the charm and wish for me, and I'll come as quickly as I can."

They didn't question it as she tossed it to them, Dean catching it. "You've got to go home now, huh kid."

"Mmhm, don't worry, I won't forget you either. I'll see you two later!" and the light shone brighter, blinding them. When they opened their eyes, Y/n was no longer there and a picture was in her place. She had taken a magical moving picture somehow in the Impala on their ride back to the motel. Dean and Y/n were jamming out to the music and singing along as Sam had the hint of a smile on his face as he acted annoyed.

"We'll see you later Y/n..."

════════════

Y/n awoke in her bedroom in the Wayne manor, as if it was all a dream, but she knew it wasn't because she still had the clothes she changed into. Getting out of the bed, she called out for Zooky and she appeared quickly.

"Miss Y/n!" Zooky whispered, sounding relieved, "Your friend, Mr Harry Potter, called for me and asked for you, as he heard you had gone missing. Zooky looked and searched but could not find you Miss."

"I'm sorry for worrying you Zooky, please tell Harry that I am alright now and that I am found. You still won't call me just by name, will you Zooky?"

"I'm afraid not, Miss Y/n, for it is my great respect towards you. I shall inform Harry Potter right away Miss Y/n." and with that, Zooky disappeared and Y/n made her way to the living room. She made her way to the living room, hoping to find her family to calm them.

"Damian?" Y/n called out, "Bruce? Tim? Alfred?"

Out of all of them, Damian was the first to appear, quickly embracing his sister in case she were to disappear again. She hugged him back tightly as the others whom she called appeared and wrapped the both of them in a hug.

"Where did you go?"

"I woke up in another place and I made friends. After a while of doing things with my new friends, a light brought me back and I woke up in my room." Y/n summarized, not wanting to worry her family anymore. "I don't plan on disappearing again anytime soon."

Y/n didn't seem to want to talk more about her experience of wherever she was brought to, but they didn't push it. They were just grateful that she returned. "Since we're all here, why don't we watch a movie? Just the four of us since Dick and Jason are out." And that's what they did. Y/n had found her family once more.

That's the end of the special! As mentioned earlier, this special is kind of related to the story seeing as this is a future experience that Y/n has. I wrote it with as minimal spoilers to future chapters as I could, which limited me a bit, but I'm satisfied with this special. I hope you all enjoyed it too! Sorry if Sam and Dean seem a little off. Enjoy the rest of your day/afternoon/evening/night!

Signed,
Skyalent

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
251 4 11
Magic is different for everyone. Some can cast spells without using words or even need a wand, but there are a few who can do both. And no one can co...
2.6K 140 34
Dear Hermione, Ron and well everyone, Someone once told me that the universe was larger and more unexpected than we could ever imagine. Until now, I...
12.6K 186 22
This is disgusting, I hate myself...but go ahead read it. I'm Madison Mikaelson, daughter of Kol and Davina Mikaelson. I'm a siphoner or was. Everyth...