๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š | ๐™Ž. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ...

By itseuni

| ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐‘œ.| ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™–๐™›๐™›... More

๐šŠ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›.
ๅ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š ๐š˜.
ๅ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
ๅ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
ๅ๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
ๅ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
ๅ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข.
ๅ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
ๅ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
ๅ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
ๅ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
ๅ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข.
ๅ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
ๅ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
ๅ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
ๅ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
ๅ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข.
ๅ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
ๅ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
ๅ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
ๅ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
ๅ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข.
ๅ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
ๅ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
ๅ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
ๅ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
ๅ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
ๅ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
ๅ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
ๅ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šข.
๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›.

ๅ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.

931 45 15
By itseuni

◯◯◯

◯◯◯

In the junkyard, different delinquents are present to watch the fight between Tokyo Manji Gang and the headless angel, Valhalla. 

"Eh? Who are these people?" Takemitchi asked the moment they arrived, saw a lot of delinquents in the junkyard. 

"They're all spectators." Chifuyu answered, "Toman versus Valhalla. Whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling Tokyo. This fight caught the attention of influential delinquents around Tokyo." 

"Yeah, looks like nothing but dudes out here." 

"Like those guys over there," Chifuyu said looking over the direction where the famous twins besides the Twin Devils of Toman are, "The Haitani Brothers. They can summon a hundred men in just a shout. These brothers are like celebrities in Roppongi." 

"A hundred men?!" 

"And then that fatty over there. The one in that car," Chifuyu continued, "He's Leanman. He controls Ueno. I hear he's an absolute juggernaut." he continued. Chifuyu was interrupted when they heard a laugh coming from their behind. They turn around and saw a guy approaching. 

"It's party time! Toman and Valhalla ain't worth a damn!" he said while some delinquents wearing the same uniform as him bowed their heads and greeted the man. He stops in the middle of the junkyard, "I'm the one overseeing today's fight. The name's Hansen, from the Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members." he said introducing himself. 

"He's one of the big fish from the '88 group! He's our overseer today." 

"Overseer?" Takemitchi asked cluelessly, "It's like a referee. Hansen, the Haitani Brother, and Leanman... they're just going to watch today. But they're normally fierce rivals with Toman." Takemitchi gulped after hearing what his partner just said. Are they really just gonna sit and watch? 

"Are you guys ready? FIGHTERS!" he shouted, "MAKE YOUR ENTRANCE!" the gate opened with a black flag with a manji symbol swaying in the wind, "TOKYO MANJI GANG!" 

The other gate opened with a white flag and headless angel, "VALHALLA!" the two fighters have been introduced. 

"We gotta go too, Takemitchy." the blonde nodded. Mikey is now walking in front with a straight and confident look on his face and his Toman jacket swaying from his back like a cape. Him just walking already earned muttering coming from the spectators. They are seeing the Toman's President walking in front of their eyes, the Invincible Mikey. 

"Hansen-kun. Thank you very much for overseeing this fight today." Mikey said to their overseer. 

"If this fight sucks, I'll beat you all by myself," he said to Mikey. 

"All representatives from both teams! Step forward!" 

From Valhalla, Hanemiya Kazutora step forward, and Draken from the Tokyo Manji Gang. Standing in front of Hansen, face to face. 

"A five-on-five with your best guys... or an all-out brawl with everyone. Which will it be?" 

"Valhalla picked this fight with us. You decide, Kazutora." Draken said, "We only have one condition. To rescue Baji Keisuke. If Toman wins this battle, we will take Baji back. That's all." 

"Huh? Baji joined our gang on his own! You're making no sense." 

Draken step forward and firmly stated, "We're taking Baji back. That's all." Kazutora is offended by Draken's look. 

"You bastard... bring it on." he said with his hand now in fist itching to punch him. 

"Hey, don't start just ye---" Hansen did not finish what he is about to say when Kazutora's fist met his face then punch him on his stomach limping him to the ground, "So lame! Overseer? Condition? Do you guys think this is just a game? We came here to beat your asses to death!" 

The tension is rising. The overseer who is supposed to look after the fight is down. 

"Shall we begin, Mikey?!" Hanma yelled calling Mikey. 

Mikey's expression changed as he shouted, "Let's do this! Toman!" the two forces now charged at each other. Prepared to kick each other's asses to death. 

~-~-~-~

"DIE! HIBARI!" 

Kiriko has no strength left on her upper body as it is taking everything to stabilize herself from standing. She closed her eyes and waited for the knife pierce to her chest when she heard a metal clanking. 

"KIRIKO!" 

She opens her eyes, followed the source of the voices, and saw her friends. Calling her name. She smiled knowing that the help have arrived. She saw Milim charging at the man who is about to stab her. Sending a punch with her dragon knuckles activated. 

"KIRI-CHAN!" Milim took a glance at her friend. Panting for air, a knife stabbed the back of her chest. She is also coughing blood and her eyes having a hard time opening. Kota approached the bloodied girl and immediately activated his ring, igniting a sun flame and pointing it on her wound. Ouzou and Ryuuji also joined Milim in attacking the man who is the cause of this with Emma and Hina rushing on their friend's aid with tears from their eyes. 

"Kiriko-chan!" the two called her name. Thanks to the supply of the sun flames that Kota is giving on her wound. She could now open her eyes and was greeted by the crying faces of Emma and Hina. 

"What are you girls doing in here?" she asked when she could breathe now easier than earlier. 

"They said you are in trouble! What happened Kiriko-chan! Who did this?! Who ordered to do this to you!" Emma asked, almost shouting while sobbing. She remembered that she was supposed to warn the girl on the possibilities that she might encounter if she continue to join Toman, "Look what happened! Don't join Toman anymore! Please, Kiriko-chan!" she started to yell desperately trying to change the girl's mind. 

"I-I'll call the ambulance!---" Kiriko used her free hand to stop Hinata from reaching her phone from her bag. She shook her head, "Don't." she said. 

"You are wounded! Why wouldn't we call an ambulance in your state?! Shut up and lie down Kiriko-chan! We are calling the ambulance!" Emma scolded the wounded Kiriko. She turns her eyes to her cousin, Kota who is still providing her sun flames to heal her pierce wound from the back. 

"It's nothing..." 

"NOTHING?! YOU GOT STABBED AND IT IS STILL NOTHING?! DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN OR WHAT?!" 

Kiriko flinched when Emma shouted again. She could feel the wound is starting to patch up. Showing the two girls that she is alright. She stands up making Kota detach his flames on her wound. 

"Look, I am alright. I just got dizzy because of the impact." she tried to reason.  

"No, you are getting in the hospital. Hina, call the ambulance." Emma said and Hina reached her phone but Kiriko stops her hand, "I am alright. I'll go to the hospital after I finish this." she said to the girls. She can't really go to the hospital since it will get questioned by the normal doctors on how is she still alive for receiving a wound on her back almost pierce through her chest. Then will notice that some cells are being regenerated. 

She quickly reached Hina's phone and handed it to Kota. She smiled at the two and said, "I promise that I will get treated. For now..." she turned her head to the three; Milim, Ouzou, and Ryuuji fighting together against the man that she is having a hard time earlier, "... I have a business to take care of." her tone leaves a dangerous intent as she put on her jacket that is in the seat of her motorbike. She gets passed through Emma and Hina who are being held back by Kota. 

"Now..." she whispered and her purple orbs glance over the man who is obviously having a good time taunting the pink-haired girl who is trying to punch him but still managed to dodge. She let out a smirk and said, "... I should probably give him something." she said then thought of something, "A taste of death will do." 

Then she charged towards the man who did not expect her sudden attack. His eyes widen in surprise to see her feet a few inches away from his nose before it collided with his face that making him go backward from the impact. 

Emma and Hina flinched and almost forgot how to breathe. 

Is she really wounded?! Now Emma is having an internal thought asking herself if the girl that is pooled with her blood earlier and this girl in front of her dominating the fight against an adult is the same. She doesn't look wounded at all. 

Hinata on the other hand is awed by the girl. Her movements are sharp despite being wounded. It is not just her, Milim, who is fighting along with her filling the gaps of her attacks while the two guys who she did not know stand as rebounds of the attacks. Kiriko jumped back and landed on a guy wearing a black jacket with red highlights where his hand is ready then helped her jump back to the guy with her leg preparing for a kick. While the guy with a black jacket and green highlights is helping Milim to attack the adult man, adding more force to the attacks. 

It is hard to see the consecutive attacks. But what surprises her is that the adult man who is receiving all these fast-paced kicks and punches, still in a position to laugh that makes them shiver in fear. 

"WEAK! WEAK! WEAK! WEAK! YOUR ATTACKS ARE WEAK!" then he throws knives at them. Only to be deflected by the boys. With Kota shielded the two girls who did not expect the knives to reach them. 

"Hide! It is not safe already! Hide behind that wall and don't look!" he ordered to the girls which they immediately sensed the urgency and comply. They run towards the wall the boy pointed out while Kota is deflecting the knives that are targeting the girls. When he assured that the girls are hidden from the knives and possible attacks on the range. He ran towards the fight, releasing his flames and opening his box weapon. 

A bright yellow light coated his shoes, his speed became fast, and instantly reached the fight. Sending a kick blow on the jaw of the man who did not see him at all. Kiriko step backward, summoning her scythe coating it with Cloud Flames, and struck the man on his head. Milim coated her Dragon Knuckles with sun flames and sent a punch on the man's stomach, making him spit out blood from the impact. Ouzou opens his box weapon and a revolver appeared in his hand, pointing it to the man's head and fired a bolt of red lightning enough for his brain to stop working for a while and Ryuuji who summoned his lance, to pounce the man making him unable to dodge from the incoming attack of his younger triplet. 

The man wasn't able to dodge the attack. A loud bang of the consecutive and combination attacks from the five could be heard. Enough to sound like an explosion has occurred. 

"Ryuuji!" Ouzou yelled Ryuuji's name, "On it!" the second triple replied. Opening his Vongola System and activating its one of the new updates--- the veil. It is unnoticeable. And it seems like Milim and Kiriko did not notice it at all. 

The veil is one of the newest updates that Irie Shoichi and Verde created in 2015, hiding the aftermath of the place where the battle happened. It will create an illusion, thanks to the Mist flames that are the main component of the veil. It is proven useful for hiding the fight happening in public places.

However, it is not yet created in 2005. So using this during this timeline is not really part of the plan. But they can't let a ruckus in this place, not when Kiriko is wounded, an unconscious man and beaten up man. It would be hard to explain this whole situation, with a bunch of teenagers around.

"What time is it, Milim?" Kiriko asked groggily. Milim immediately attended her.

"Kiri-chan!" She said worriedly as she take another look at her wounded back. She turns her head to Ryuuji, "Call the Butterfly Estate!" Ryuuji was about to do what Milim just ordered him to when Kiriko stops them.

"No, don't bring them in here."

Milim looked at her disapprovingly, "No?— No! Tell them to quickly come—!"

"Send them to the junkyard." the four looked at her questionably, "We still have an initiation," she said.

Milim understood what she meant, "You are still going?! You are wounded!"

"It's been tended by Kota's sun flame— come to think of it. Why do you three have flames?" she asked then turn her attention to the three. They are aware that she and her brother entered Mafia. But the three of them are not, so how the heck did they get a Vongola ring on their possessions?

Milim put both of her hands on Kiriko's shoulder, "I don't care! You are wounded, Kiri-chan! You need to be treated!"

Kiriko put her hand over Milim's, "I have a duty to fulfill."

"And I have a duty to stop you when you are getting out of hand. You will not go in the battle of Valhalla and Toman. You will go back in the base and we will report this to Italy."

Milim knows just by looking at Kiriko's eyes.

She has no intention of calling off the plan.

"Kiri-chan..." Milim's eyes are starting to get teary, "You are crazy..." Kiriko chuckled at it and mess Milim's hair.

"I know..." she said, "But I have to. If I don't show up. Then it is like I admitted what Mikey is trying to say..."

Then the center of the abandoned lot opened. Revealing three figures coming from it.

"Captain!" Kiriko heard Ono's voice. She glance over the Beastketeers and said, "Since you three are late. Do me a favor and bring those girls to a safe area." she immediately ordered to the only girl Messa who had no time to spare to question what happened.

"Affirmative, Captain." Kiriko nodded at her response and look the two boys.

"Call the Cloud Base and dispatch the Third Corps. Sav, you secure these two and bring them in the Pit of Judgement. Contact my brother and give him a brief report."

"Roger, Captain."

Fixing her loose ponytail and black jacket she looked over the wall where Kota instructed Hinata and Emma to hide and now Messa assisting the two. She saw them looking at her which she gave them a reassuring smile. Saying that Messa is a trustworthy person. Messa leads them away from the scene. With Emma still persisting Kiriko not to go anywhere and head for treatment. She did not give her an answer. Since she would be lying if she answer.

Making sure that the two girls have been dragged by Messa from the site. Kiriko approached her motorbike, not giving a glance to the two-man who is now lying unconscious with handcuffs and a cloud dying will flame of judgment keeping them in place.

She hops on her bike, "Head to the base while the Third Corps will take care of here."

"What about you, Captain?" Ono asked his Captain holding the man who keeps on muttering 'Hibari' in the neck like a chicken.

Looking at Milim who gave up preventing Kiriko to go into the battle sat down on her Multistrada and sighed, "You are still a Captain. I can't defy your orders."

The triplets also hopped on their motorbikes.

"We've gotten this far. We will join you in that initiation."

Ryuuji smirked at Ouzou's remark, "Hibari's stick together. Don't ever think you will do this alone Kiriko. You have your whole division to back you up." He added earning a nod from Kota.

Kiriko smiled warmly, "Thanks... you guys are the best." she said and turned her attention once again on Ono and Sav, "Do as I say! We will be back in a matter of time!"

Ono and Sav saluted.

"We won't let you down in the clean-up, Captain!"

"After this. You need to explain the situation to us in detail!"

Kiriko nodded and left the site, bursting the speed towards the junkyard.

I can't let this opportunity get wasted because of those motherfuckers. Her grip on the clutch tighten when she felt a sting on her chest. I can still hold it. she said convincing herself. Just hold it.

𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙊 𝙏𝙊 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙊𝙉𝙀! 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂/𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝙊𝙊𝙉/𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂!!! 

𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!!! 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮! 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!!!

𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤.. 𝙏𝙊𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙄𝙎 𝙀𝙈𝙈𝘼'𝙎 𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔!!! 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙏𝙊 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙎𝘼𝙉𝙊 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙇𝙇𝙇!!!! 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝘼𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙎𝙐𝙉𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝙀𝙈𝙈𝘼!!!

I COLORED THIS AND THIS IS FROM THE OFFICIAL ILLUSTRATION FOR EMMA'S BIRTHDAY! THE LINEART I USED IS FROM @illegirllx IN TWITTER! 

I COLORED THIS ONE BEFORE THE OFFICIAL ART WAS RELEASED. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA, I APOLOGIZE IF THIS IS A SPOILER TO YOU. AND THE FANART THAT I COLORED ARE ALL FROM @pizza_oisii6 ON TWITTER! 

FOR MORE OF MY COLORINGS, YOU CAN ALWAYS VISIT MY TWITTER (@_itseuni) 

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960 25 9
โYou think yourself as a badboy,well I am the King Kongโž โWho am I? Babe I'm known as the death whisperโž โ It doesn't matter if I'm a girl, strength...
1.1M 48.7K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
13.9K 223 39
โฆYandere oneshots and headcanons specifically for Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, and/or Haitani Brothers x female or male readerโฆ ...