卍𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎.

◯◯◯

◯◯◯

◯◯◯

Kiriko and Milim rushed towards the parking lot in the Musashi Shrine. They left the infiltration unit under Ono's control as they head to the site where they found out the Yllona's are planning to do. 

"Fuck those Yllona's!" Milim grumbled. She doesn't like what they found out in the base they just controlled. Kiriko tightly bites her lips, doesn't have a care if it bleeds. 

The Yllona's are really responsible for all these ruckuses. 

They controlled Moebius, the gang that is full of half-adult-like delinquents that are easy to please. Taking advantage of this, they created a way to drag innocent people into the mafia war. Delinquent gangs are a similar group that can be compared to a mafia family. Despite the big differences in how the two are being led, there are few Mafia families that started in a puny teenage gang. The Yllona's must have thought to use them and be their branch in the world of delinquents to further add manpower to theirs.  

"We're too late!" Milim exclaimed as she spotted a brawl between the two gangs in the parking lot. Most people who are passing by and saw them immediately retreated seeing how rough the scene is. Kiriko's eyes landed on a certain blonde who is taking care of a bunch of guys that he took down without panting or breaking a sweat. The rain is starting to pour harder. Making it much tougher to stand on the ground with blood scattered.