[Rewrite] What If Callum was...

By KaijuLord54

This is a fanfiction of how The Dragon Prince would turn out if Prince Callum was a Half Saiyan. More

Prologue
Season 1 - Part 1
Season 1 - Part 2
Season 1 - Part 4
Season 1 - Part 5
Season 1 - Part 6
Season 1 - Part 7
Season 2 - Part 1
Season 2 - Part 2
Season 2 - Part 3
Season 2 - Part 4
Season 2 - Part 5
Season 2 - Part 6
Season 2 - Part 7
Season 3 - Part 1
Season 3 - Part 2
Season 3 - Part 3
Season 3 - Part 4
Season 3 - Part 5
Season 3 - Part 6

Season 1 - Part 3

1K 23 3
By KaijuLord54

Note: I DO NOT own The Dragon Prince or Dragon Ball so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Callum had caught up to Ezran and Rayla as they ran through a hallway.

The half saiyan looked behind him to see the two dark, flaming wolves chasing after them.

Callum: Hey guys? Something's after us.

Rayla stopped herself and had her weapons ready.

Rayla: Keep running!

Callum and Ezran ran a bit before Ezran stopped himself.

Ezran: No! Not that way!

Callum: Why not?

He said before hitting a wall. He had his hands to his face as he groaned in pain.

Ezran: Because it's a dead end.

Callum: Ow!

Rayla stabbed and slashed at the wolves but she didn't make physical contact.

One of them bit Rayla's arm and other aiming to bite her too. She dodged out of the way and tried to attack again but she couldn't do anything.

Rayla: I can't stop them! My swords pass right through them!

She said as they inched closer to them.

Callum wanted to punch and kick them, but if swords couldn't do the trick then why would his attacks be any different?

He then puts Claudia's primal stone in his bag before recalling that wind spell Claudia did earlier.

Callum: Okay! I got an idea, but I'm not sure if I can do it!

Rayla: Is this a guessing game?! Just do it!

Callum quickly drew a symbol in the air.

Callum: Aspiro!

He yelled before exhaling as a gust of wind blew the wolves away.

Callum: Hey, I did it!

Ezran: High five!

He said as the two brothers high fived one another.

Rayla: You never mentioned you were a mage.

Callum: Huh? Oh no, not really. I'm just a fighter.

Ezran: You just did magic, Callum!

Rayla: Yeah, that's what a mage does. You're a mage.

Callum: Wow . . . huh . . . cool. I'm a mage. I'm a mage!

He yelled out to which Rayla put a finger to his lips.

Rayla: Nobody likes a loud mage.

Callum: Sorry . . . I'm a mage.

He whispered that last part.

A few minutes later, Ezran is holding the egg as Bait sits on it, glowing so they can see where they're going.

Rayla: Listen, I need you to give me the egg. I have to get it to the roof, right away.

Ezran: What? Why?

Rayla: Just trust me.

Callum: But we've only known each other for like . . .

He said, counting with his fingers.

Callum: Ten minutes, I guess. Plus you tried to kill me and my little brother so . . .

Rayla: Look, I'm sure you're too stupid to understand this, but I'm trying to help you. Any moment now, others will be arriving. Others like me.

Callum: The assassins . . .

Rayla: Yes, and I need to show them the egg to stop them. Just give it to me.

Ezran looked at Bait who croaked in response.

Ezran: . . . I'll take you to the roof.

He said as they kept going.

More time had passed as Rayla makes it outside on top of the castle wall.

Rayla: You're here. I know you are.

Runaan: Rayla.

Rayla turned to see Runaan.

Runaan: You defied me.

Rayla: Runaan, you need to call off the mission.

Runaan: Have you lost your mind?

Rayla: Please, listen to me. I found something. The egg of the Dragon Prince.

Runaan: That's impossible.

Rayla: The egg wasn't destroyed, it was stolen. Their High Mage was going to use it for dark magic, but the human princes found it, and they're only trying to help-

Runaan: No. Humans are liars. This is a trick and a trap. You're a fool, Rayla.

Callum: She's not a fool. She's telling the truth.

Runaan readies his bow as Callum gets in a stance.

Runaan: You made a terrible mistake.

Callum: Ez, show him.

He said as Ezran brought the egg.

Runaan: It . . . it's beautiful.

Rayla: How can we take vengeance for an act that never happened? You have to call it off.

Runaan: Rayla, you know it doesn't work that way. We bound ourselves. And there is only one way to release.

Rayla: Runaan, please. There has to be another way. This is a miracle, a chance for peace.

Runaan: The humans struck down the King of the Dragons. Justice will not be denied. Now, give me the egg.

Rayla: Callum, Ezran, go.

She said as she got her weapons out.

Callum: But-

Rayla: Just keep the egg safe.

Callum & Ezran then ran away as Rayla and Runaan stare each other down as the clouds move away to reveal the full moon.

Callum looked back only to see Rayla and Runaan become nearly invisible as their blades clashed.

Callum: So cool!

He said as they ran into the courtyard, Callum stops as he puts his stuff in a hay wagon and helps Ezran in it with Bait and the egg.

Callum: Stay here, okay Ez? Keep the egg safe. I'm gonna talk to the King.

Ezran: Callum, why don't you just call him "Dad"?

Callum: Because he's the King. And . . . it's not like I'm his real son.

Ezran: Well, I think he'd want you to call him "Dad", if you wanted to.

Callum gave his brother a smile.

Callum: I'll be back soon, okay?

He says before leaving, heading inside as he pushed past several guards and stopping at the doors with Soren and a few guards present.

Soren: Woah, slow down there, step-prince. The King's kinda busy right now, you know, trying not to die and all.

Callum: I know, but I need to see him.

He said, just as Viren exited the room.

Viren: You shouldn't be here.

Callum: I know what you did, Viren. You stole the egg of the Dragon Prince. We found it and we're keeping it safe.

Viren: "We"?

Callum: The King will have you in shackles when he finds out about this.

Viren: What makes you so sure that he doesn't already know?

Callum: Because King Harrow would never do something like that.

Viren: Grab him.

Soren: But . . . he's the prince.

Viren: Do it!

He yelled as the two guards went in to grab Callum, but Callum was having none of it as he punched and kicked them away.

He glared at Viren as he got into a fighting stance.

Soren: Woah, Callum, buddy . . . calm down.

Callum: Either you let me in to see the King or I'll let myself in!

Viren: You may try.

He said as he got out an item and crushed it. He then began to chant a spell as his eyes turned purple.

He then aimed his staff at Callum which shot out glowing purple chains that wrapped around Callum.

He tried to break free but he simply wasn't strong enough.

Callum struggled for a solid minute as Viren looks at him with anger and annoyance in his eyes.

Viren: You impudent little monkey . . . you were spoiled and given everything! Since the day I first met your father, I knew we wouldn't get along. And we didn't. On the day you were born, I wanted nothing more than to cut off that disgusting tail of yours!!

He yelled as Callum continued to struggle.

Viren: Well it doesn't matter now, does it? Your world is changing tonight and there isn't anything you or anyone can-

He was cut off as he heard the howling of wind which took out the torches lighting the castle as the guards got ready for a fight.

Soren: They're here!

He said just an arrow hits Soren in the shoulder, luckily it didn't pierce skin as Soren took it out.

Soren: Defend the doors!

He said as he took out his sword. The elves had arrived now as they attacked, fighting Soren and the Crown Guards.

Viren was distracted by this which gave Callum the opportunity to use his tail to grab Viren's staff and knock it out of his hands.

This made the chains disappear as Callum was freed. Callum then charged towards Viren and kicked him in the side of the head, sending him flying into the hallway on the left.

Viren: You filthy half breed!

He yelled as Callum tried to get to the door but the guards and elves blocked his path.

Callum: King Harrow!

He yelled out, trying to get Harrow's attention as the fighting continued.

Callum: Dad!

He cried out, still no answer as he continued watching the carnage unfolding before him. He then turned to see a window and then back to the fight.

Ezran: Callum!

Callum looked out the window to see his brother with Rayla.

Ezran: Callum, where are you?! Callum!

Callum looked back at the fighting and back out the window.

He was conflicted, he wanted to see Harrow and try to get him to come with them, but he had to get back to Ezran to help keep the egg safe.

But if he stays, there's a chance he might end up dying in the process.

Eventually, he came to a decision and jumped straight out of the window as he hit the roof below before getting up, running and jumping off the roof and rolling when he landed.

Ezran: Callum! Did you talk to dad?!

Callum shook his head.

Callum: I couldn't, the assassins came before I could even touch the door.

He said as he looked back at the tower.

Rayla: Just say the word and I'll go right back into that tower with you.

She said as she handed Callum's bag to him. He looked at Rayla before looking at the egg and then Ezran.

Callum: No, it's up to us now. We have to return the egg to Xadia, safe and sound.

Ezran: And find it's mother.

Rayla: We could change things. We could make a difference.

Callum: Just the three of us.

Bait croaked in annoyance.

Callum: Ehehehe . . . sorry, the four of us.

He said, sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

They then ran off, slipping past several guards and eventually leaving the castle itself.

Callum took one last look at his home, worrying about Harrow.

Ezran: Callum, do you think Dad will be okay?

Callum looked at Ezran with a smile as he put his hand on his younger brother's shoulder.

Callum: He has the finest guards in the kingdom defending him.

Ezran: Yeah . . . yeah, of course!

He said with a smile as they continued to run away.

Some time later, Callum, Ezran and Rayla were running through the forest, far away from the castle.

Rayla stopped as she noticed that one of her bindings had turned red and fell off on it's own.

She realized what this meant as she noticed an arrow having turned into a bird made of smoke flying in the sky above them.

Callum: You okay, Rayla?

Rayla: No, I'm fine. It's just that . . . we should stop and rest soon. It's a long journey to Xadia.

Callum smiled as he nodded and started walking ahead with Ezran as Rayla follows them.

Some time later, Callum, Ezran and Rayla were running through the forest, far away from the castle.

Rayla stopped as she noticed that one of her bindings had turned red and fell off on it's own.

She realized what this meant as she noticed an arrow having turned into a bird made of smoke flying in the sky above them.

Callum: You okay, Rayla?

Rayla: No, I'm fine. It's just that . . . we should stop and rest soon. It's a long journey to Xadia.

Callum smiled as he nodded and started walking ahead with Ezran as Rayla follows them.

They walked for a bit before finding a good place to rest as they eventually fell asleep beneath a tree under the full moon.

-To be continued-

If you guys are enjoying this story please give it a like, comment your thoughts, give me a follow and share this story with your friends.

If any of you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write, feel free to let me know in the comments or in my DM.

With that said, I hope you all have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 209 23
Everyone in Xadia knows Aaravos. The feared Startouch elf and archmage, master of all spells and elements. But no one knows the shadow right behind h...
7.7K 132 16
Summary: Rayla must find Viren and stop him before it's too late. Callum realizes she is in danger and must find her. When things go wrong, will the...
14.2K 158 25
A Mage who is trying to keep people of the kingdom all safe from some unknown threat. But he will find some difficulties doing so.
33.6K 976 54
I love this show. If you like the show, or just Soren, and you're just bored, you are welcome to see if you like the idea. If you don't know the show...