someday | h.p.

By stainedtulips

"š™‹š™šš™§š™š™–š™„š™Ø š™žš™› š™©š™š™š š™Øš™©š™–š™§š™Ø š™–š™”š™žš™œš™£ š™›š™¤š™§ š™—š™¤š™©š™ š™¤š™› š™Ŗš™Ø, š™¬š™š š™˜š™–š™£ š™©š™§š™® š™©š™¤ š™¢š™šš™£š™™... More

Someday
Prologue
Yugto ng tadhana
Unang yugto: Kasakit.
š¢. pangako.
š¢š¢š¢. gunita.
š—¶š˜ƒ. tampo.
š˜ƒ. takipsilim.
šÆš¢. balang araw.
š˜ƒš—¶š—¶. halik.
š˜ƒš—¶š—¶š—¶. marahuyo.
š—¶š˜…. dilag.
š˜…. yakap.
š˜…š—¶. unang halik.
š˜…š—¶š—¶. tawag.
š˜…š—¶š—¶š—¶. regalo.
š˜…š—¶š˜ƒ. liwanag.
š˜…š˜ƒ. dagat.
š˜…š˜ƒš—¶. lasing.
š˜…š˜ƒš—¶š—¶. pasko.
š˜…š˜ƒš—¶š—¶š—¶. nagbago.
š˜…š—¶š˜…. bakit?
note.

š¢š¢. panibugho.

499 27 95
By stainedtulips

Chapter 2: Jealousy.

"Waiting as my heart drops."

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

The next day, Harry apologized to May, but the Fallon girl ignored him. She continues to prepare their breakfast while ignoring his pleas and apologies.

"May," he called her, pleadings and regrets in his tone, but she ignored him, not bothering to look at him, hell, she can't bear to look at him. "I'm sorry, May."

May does not respond, and she continues to pack food for their lunch. May was placing Harry's lunchbox on his bag when she felt arms wrap around her waist, hugging her from behind.

His chin rested on her shoulder as he said, "I'm sorry, darling," sincerity laced in his tone, his eyes full of regret for what he had done last night. 

He extremely feel guilty from what he did. "Let me make it up to you; same place, same time, I promise I'll meet you there, hell, I'd be early."

May get beyond Harry's grip, making him feel even more guilty; it's as if his guilt was creeping into him, covering every part of him with nothing but guilt.

"There's no need for that, Harry," May stated, still not looking at him. She takes her bag and places her keys inside. "I'll be at the coffee shop until five o'clock, and then we'll go to Althea's birthday party, which she invited us to last week."

"Oh, that's today?" Harry inquired, and May nodded. "How about tomorrow?"

"I'll be having a overtime a-"

"I'll stay there then," Harry interrupted her. "I'll accompany you; if you don't want to talk or look at me tomorrow, that's fine; I'll still be there."

"If that's what you want," May responds, telling herself not to expect anything tomorrow to avoid disappointment.

"I'll meet you at your coffee shop later," Harry said as May opened the door. "We'll go together to Althea's birthday party."

May nodded and exited their house; she doesn't consider this a home because she has never felt that way in this household. It was just a house with two people who were forced to live together due to an arranged marriage.

May apparated in front of her coffee shop. The outside color of her shop, black and grey, greeted her eyes. The top is black with vertical lines, and the bottom is grey; the shop is still empty, as seen through the window.

The name of her coffee shop, 'sky's starlight,' is at the top, and it is derived by all May and her two sisters. The sky is Hanan's English translated second name, while the star is Celine's English translated second name, and the light is still May's English translated second name.

She named her coffee shop after herself and her sister because it made her feel complete and happy. Even though the three of them have misunderstandings from time to time, at the end of the day, they are still sisters and each other's safe haven.

On the window next to the door, the words 'coffee & book shop' are written in white. May, who enjoys both coffee and books, decided to combine the two in her shop.

May's safe haven is coffee and books, and she feels the same way about her sisters, which is why she decided to name the shop after them.

May walk into the coffee shop as Celine emerges from the book section. Celine works here, assisting her sister in running the coffee shop—she is essentially May's assistant manager.

"Good morning, my dear sister," Celine smiled as she greeted May. "Just morning, your morning doesn't look good seeing from your face. Everything all ri-?" Her sentence was cut off when she remembered what happened last night. 

"My morning is great, Cel," May said, but it was a lie, and Celine knew it because she knew her sister like the back of her hand. "Good morning to you, by the way," she says as she walks past her sister to go get a book when she comes to a halt and remembers something.

Mayari hasn't bought a gift for Althea because she's been too busy these days and has forgotten about it. She sighs and turns her gaze to her sister. "I have to go, I'll be back," May says, piqued Celine's interest as she watches her sister rush towards the door. "Take care of the shop, Cel; I'll be back."

"Where are you going?" Celine inquired, but her question was unanswered as her figure vanished—she had already apparated to who knows where.

Celine sighed and muttered under her breath, "every fucking time," as she walked towards the counter, waiting for any customers to arrive, "this women doesn't know how to say where she's going." She crossed her arms as she listened to the clock ticking.

Mayari never tells anyone where she's going, and she's a little secretive about her whereabouts. She'd say she was going somewhere, but never say where, leaving you hanging and worried; she'd been like this since she was a child.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Celine raised her head when she heard wind chimes echoing in the room; she hoped it was her sister May, who hadn't returned for two hours. Celine, on the other hand, frowns when Harry enters.

Harry's gaze roamed around, hoping to find his wife, but she was nowhere to be found. "The usual?" Celine inquired, drawing Harry's attention to her. "What is it that you always order? Latte and tart?"

"Treacle tart, yeah," Harry responded, his fingertips tapping on the counter, his gaze wandering around, hoping to see May. "Where's May?" Harry asked, his gaze falling on the youngest Fallon, who looked at him as if he were sick.

Celine is stunned by what she has just heard; normally, he would always find Hanan. "Oh, how the tables have turned," Celine chuckles lightly. Harry looks at her, puzzled. "I have no idea where she went, Potter; she came here two hours ago and said she needed to go somewhere."

"She hasn't returned?" he inquires, a worried tone in his voice. "Did you text her? or did she text you? perhaps even call? or even tell you what time she would return or is she going with some-" his question was cut short when Celine raised her hand to stop him.

"Merlin, Potter, one question at a time," she spoke as she lowered her hand. "The answer to all of your questions is no. May won't tell you where she's going, but she'll tell you she's going somewhere; I texted her a while ago, but she didn't respond."

"Have a seat, Potter, and I'll go get your order," Celine said, turning her attention to the door when the wind chimes vibrated the room, widening her eyes when she saw her sister with someone.

"There's your wife, Potter," she announces, causing Harry to frown when he sees his wife laughing with a man who appears familiar, as he was sure he saw him when they were still at Hogwarts.

He's taller than May but not as tall as Harry, who is about two inches taller than him. His eyes were blue, and he had brown hair. Harry examined them, especially him; he wanted to know why he was familiar to him, and he pondered who this man was.

When he realizes who it is, he widens his eyes. Kyle Elio is the older brother of Althea Venus Elio, who also happens to be Celine's girlfriend.

His jaw clenched at the sight of them, he feels his heart drop with each laugh that echoes in his ear, he despises it, they didn't even notice his presence, which irritates him even more.

Kyle and May stopped laughing when Harry cleared his throat, and their attention was drawn to Harry. Both of them were taken aback, especially May, who had not expected him to arrive at this time of day; she had assumed he had arrived earlier.

"Where have you been, darling?" Harry asks as he walks closer to her and wraps his arm around her waist, planting a soft kiss on her temples.

May was astounded by his sudden gesture, but she recovered by smiling at him. "Oh, I just bought Althea a gift," May replied. "This is a last-minute gift; I forgot to buy her a gift because I've been so busy these past few days."

"You could have just told me so I could accompany you," Harry replied, giving Kyle a sharp look. "And certainly not him."

"Oh." The three of them turn their attention on the voice, which happens to be Celine holding a cup and acting as if her fingers hurt. "Sorry, the coffee is hot," she smile sheepishly.

"The cup is empty, idiot," one of the women working here remarks, drawing Celine's attention to her.

"Shut up, Blondie, I didn't ask for your opinion," Celine said, glaring at the blonde woman, who rolled her eyes. These two are best friends who enjoy annoy each other.

"I've got a name, Cel," the blonde woman said. "It's Isabella."

"I know, but I like calling you Blondie," Celine replied, looking at the three of them—Harry, May, and Kyle, who were still staring at her. "What are you three looking at? Get back to talking."

"Right," May began, and the two men's gazes were drawn to her. "I didn't tell you Harry because I assumed you were busy, and I didn't tell Kyle since we met at the mall and he helped me pick out some gifts for Althea."

"Yes, so there's no need to be jealous, Potter," Kyle added. "May and I are just friends." He flash a faint smile, as someone behind the counter tries not to laugh at what she's been seeing.

"I'm not jealous," Harry stated coldly, he's not jealous at all, he just didn't trust Kyle.

"Yeah, friends and not jealous, sure," Celine said quietly, hoping no one heard her, but Isabella, May, Harry, and Kyle did.

"You're an idiot, Brunette," Isabella remarked. "You're way too loud," she smirks at Celine, whose cheeks are flushed, before walking over to Isabella and playfully slapping her arm, and May can't help but mentally roll her eyes because these two never stop acting like children.

"Oh, what a surprise," Isabella says, looking at the door, and their attention is drawn to the door, and May's heart sinks as she notices Harry's gaze fixed on the person who has just entered—-Hanan.

When Harry saw Hanan, he seemed to forget that Kyle and May were still present, and he even forgot that he was supposed to continue talking to them, he forgot everything because his first love arrived, and he flashed a smile to her, and Hanan returned the gesture, turning Harry's cheek crimson.

Harry's gaze never left her; it was as if his eyes were glued to the oldest Fallon, whose beauty mesmerized everyone and made them weak in the knees.

"Don't stare at my sister too much, Harry," May reminds her husband. "She might melt." When Harry heard May's voice, he moved his gaze to her, who was now looking away and clearing her throat before looking at Kyle. "Would you like a cup of coffee, Kyle?"

Harry felt guilty when he saw the pain and jealousy in her eyes, and Kyle could only sigh as a result of what he saw. "Sure, I'll have a Frappuccino," Kyle replied, and May nodded before walking away without saying anything.

Celine went to her sister Hanan to get her order, while Isabella went to the kitchen to get Harry's order. "Just take a seat for a while, Hanan," Celine stated, and Hanan nodded and walked over to an empty chair. Celine rolled her eyes and walked away as Harry approached Hanan. 

Kyle sat next to their table while he waited patiently his order. "What did you order?" Harry inquired of Hanan, who had raised her head to meet his gaze. Harry can't help but get lost in her eyes—her eyes are still the ones who comforted him.

"Frappe," Hanan replied, and silence fell over them as she turned away to admire the shop's details. Starting with the bookshelves, she's confident that the majority of them are May's favorites.

The wall is painted in a light brown color that is a warm color that will greet your eyes with various decorations, some of which were paintings made by Celine, and there is a sky with moon and stars decorated in the wall that Hanan suggested.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting," Celine says, drawing their attention to them, with May beside her walking to Kyle to give him his order, and once she did, she didn't wait for Celine and immediately went back to the kitchen where they would be baking the pastries.

May was standing behind the door when she noticed Harry and Hanan talking. Harry, of course, was the one who started the conversation. May lean against the wall, but her gaze never leaves them, and she's thankful they won't see her.

She observes them conversing and her heart sinks at the sight of Hanan laughing, while Harry watches her with a smile on his face, as if he is pleased that his joke made Hanan laugh.

She could simply look away to avoid being hurt, but instead she stares at them, her heart drop even more at the sight of them. She was obviously jealous, there's no denying that, and she was jealous that they could be happy while she was in pain.

She even begged her and Harry's parents two days before their wedding to replace her with Hanan, and she remembers exactly what she said; it was as if it was craved in her mind, heart, and soul so she wouldn't forget, and it still hunts her every now and then.

"I want Harry to be happy," May said, her eyes pleading with her and Harry's parents. "Please replace me with Hanan; he will never be happy with me; he will always love her and not me; please, let Hanan and Harry be the ones who have the wedding and not me; I can switch roles with Hanan; I can be the maid of honor while she is the bride; I'm sure Harry would be happy."

As she pleaded with them, tears streamed down her cheeks. She looks at Harry's parents, who are unable to meet her gaze. "James, Lily," she stated, her voice breaking. "Your son won't be happy with me; he doesn't love me; he loves my sister; let him be happy with her; I can bear the pain of watching them be happy, but I can't stomach Harry being sad just because I'll be the one he'll marry instead of my sister."

But, in the end, the plan remained the same: Mayari and Harry married, and they didn't have a happily ever after like in the movies; instead, they felt like they were chained to each other, and no matter how hard they tried to break free, the chain remained intact.

May snapped out of her reverie when she felt a hand on her cheeks wiping away tears she didn't realize were streaming down her cheeks. Celine, her sister, was the one who wiped her cheeks. "Don't look at them, May," she reminds her sister, who isn't even listening to her.

"They're happy." May uttered, her gaze never leaving them who are still talking and laughing. "They're supposed to be the endgame, but Harry's stuck with me, and it feels like I'm an extra in their story.

Celine's expression softens; she despises seeing her sister sad. "I ruined their love story, Cel. I'm a bad sister," May muttered, her eyes welling up and she looked up, hoping the tears would stop. "I ruined my own sister love story; Merlin, I can't even look at her without feeling guilty."

Celine pulls May into a warm hug, softly rubbing her back. "You are not a bad sister, May; you did not ruin their love story; it is not your fault."

"It is," May stated. "I could have simply said no at our wedding; I had the opportunity to do so, but I didn't, and perhaps if I had, things would have turned out differently; I believe they would have lived the life they had always planned."

Celine hugged her sister tightly; she loves her sister and can't bear the thought of her seeing her in pain; it would break her heart. "I love you, May. You're an amazing sister, and Hanan and I are lucky to call you our sister," Celine stated, and those words were enough for May to know that someone loves her, and it's her sisters.

May turned away from Hanan and Harry because she was already jealous and hurt by their presence, and her heart was clenching in pain as she tried to stop herself from crying. She was hurt seeing them happy together, and it felt like May was just really an extra in their story.

"I love you, Cel," May muttered as she hugged her sister tightly. "Thank you for never leaving my side; I'm glad you're my sister." The two Fallons were embracing each other, comforting and loving each other.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

End of chapter 2. 

a/n: 

I imagine Harry in here as Daniel in Kill Your Darlings.

Anyways, sorry for any grammatical errors and misspelled words, happy reading :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.4K 21
So I recently started to read soulmate era stories and that lead to poly stories somehow. I really like them and apparently lots of other people do t...
4.9M 146K 95
Two burning hearts that dared to break Remeber, nobody said that it would last forever. Harry Potter, the boy who lived, had always felt as if everyo...
104K 2K 23
* C O M P L E T E D * 怌 When parents leave a bunch of teenagers alone for one night something's bound to go wrong, especially if those teenagers fin...
80.8K 1.7K 27
Y/n was always a casual girl, she called herself average, even though that was only half truthful, she was one of the many wizards in the world of ma...