New Possibilities (Doctor Who)

By IThriveAtNight

Life was normal for Lily, normal and boring. She’s twenty-three and still living at home, though by her own c... More

Lily and Rose
Lily and Rose Part 2
Lily and Rose Part Three
The End of the Earth
The Unquiet Dead
TARDIS Taking Action
Aliens of London
World War Three
Sisterly Talk
Dalek
The Long Game
Father's Day
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Boom Town
Bad Wolf
The Parting of Ways
That's all folks

Author Spew

6.6K 77 6
By IThriveAtNight

Ok, so I know what you're thinking...

"Why is she starting another story when she hasn't finished the first two?"

Well, my answer is... cuz I want to! sorry :/

I do plan on working on my Norman story, but I'm not sure of the timeline for that.

Recently, I've gotten my step-dad into Doctor Who, and it's reignighted my love for it again, and this little story popped into my mind.

Not really sure what the timeline for this story is either, but it will probably be updated more frequently. It's a lot easier to do, because it's all figured out all ready, I mean mostly. Other than my own person twist I'm putting on it. Which I do have mostly figured out.

And I know that I haven't been the most reliable in my writting on here, so I appreciate your patience.

Honestly, I don't expect much, I write different short little stories all the time. I love this website, and am on it more offten than I'm willing to admit. Usually what I write stays as a word document, but knowing that someone might be reading it, and hell, maybe even enjoying it, is exciting to me.

Anywhore, this is my little idea, that I'm throwing out into the world wide web, and I hope y'all injoy it.

IThriveAtNight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 27
When Rose Tyler was saved by a mysterious man known as the Doctor, she hadn't been expecting him to ask twice if she wanted to travel with him among...
49K 2.8K 75
where a boy meets an alien and travels the universe Book 1 of the Spaceman Series. 330,374 Words Part One- approx 101,649 words Part Two- approx 1...
85K 2.1K 73
𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎: SEASONS 4, 5, 6 & 7 ➫ 10th & 11th Doctor x OC ━━━━━━━━━━ ιѕαвєℓℓє ∂υииє is a twenty-five year old woman from the year 2030. She...