My Hero is My Husband

By DemonEscapingReality

~ One Punch Man x My Hero Academia ~ ~ Saitama x Fem Oc ~ Saitama, his wife Alexis, and his disciple Genos... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two / Epilogue
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-Three

1.9K 91 9
By DemonEscapingReality

~ precious jewels ~

Third Person POV

Saitama was all around confused. He had no idea who these villains were or what they were here for. They weren't the same dumb thugs from the USJ, they were better trained and somewhat smarter.

'Alexis is nowhere near here. She should be safer if these villains are after her to. Right?' He thought to himself while keeping an eye on the villains in front of him. Saitama tugged his glove further down his forearm when he suddenly felt a weird familiar sensation at the back of his neck, 'I really need to find out what that feeling is and what the heck it means.'

~ with Kota and Alexis ~

'Wh-Who is this guy?! A v-villain?! A-And he's after Mrs. Alexis?! Why?!' Thoughts ran through the child's head frantically as he continued to look at Alexis before glancing at the villain in front of him.

Muscular had already begun to reel his tightened fist back, aiming to hit Kota with a wide grin across his face. He proudly swung his arm down towards Kota. His loud, ear-piercing battle cry echoed as his fist came closer to the smaller child, causing Kota to close his eyes tightly on instinct as he tried to prepare himself for the impact. But it never came.

Kota slowly opened his eyes out of fear, and his eyes widened as he saw Alexis standing in front of him protectively, her back towards him so he couldn't see if the scary villain had successfully hurt her or not.

All Kota knew, was that this woman he had gotten to know had protected him when she could've left him to die. Especially since the monstrous villain was after her. 

The villain, Muscular, held a triumphant grin that had slowly faded as his eyes saw this tiny girl, who seemed overall weak, holding his giant fist in her little palm. She blocked his punch with her hand and Muscular was not happy that this girl was seriously trying to defy him.

His shocked expression turned into a scowl, but Alexis held her head low, her hair casting a shadow over her face.

"You want to take me on little girl!? Fine! I won't hold back!"

Alexis almost felt bad for the idiotic brute as he came charging for her once again. He bellowed out a second battle cry, aiming his fist for Alexis with his full weight dedicated to hurting her. And as his fist seemed to get closer to her face, she simply moved her head to the side, causing Muscular to miss completely and horribly.

His once fearsome battle cry turned into a cry of distress as he fell over the cliff and went tumbling down the rocky hill.

Alexis peered over the side and couldn't see Muscular, granted it was a bit too dark. But nevertheless, she walked over to Kota and checked on his health. After she was sure the kid was okay, she went to stand up but Kota threw his hands around Alexis' neck and pulled her into a hug.

He sniffled as he croaked, "I-I thought.." Alexis shushed him gently and rubbed circles along his back to calm him.

She stood up from Kota but then an all-too-familiar scream of fury rang through the mountains. Sure enough, Muscular jumped out and tackled Alexis to the ground closer to the mountains wall. He hovered over her small frame, pinning her to the ground.

Muscular's cloak was off, twigs and leaves stuck in his hair, but despite his messy appearance he held his sinister grin with an immense bloodlust seeping from his body.

"They said you were strong, but I didn't believe them." He snarled as he scanned Alexis, "Guess I should've listen. Then I could kill you, right in front of that bald husband of yours. He keeps causing too much trouble for us villains, too bad you have to pay the price for his misdeeds."

The atmosphere suddenly got darker.

"Kota." Alexis spoke, her voice deeper, more serious. "Run Kota. Find Mandalay and tell them to stay away from the mountain side." She ordered, her tone no longer the sweet melody he was used to.

Muscular didn't care that the kid got away. Kota wasn't the target objective. Although what he didn't know, was that he shouldn't have brought her loving husband into this. Because that was his downfall.

Alexis tightened her fist in anger. Her face cold and unreadable. Even to her, the emotion felt foreign.

Muscular swung his fists angrily with a smirk as his knuckles kept coming into contact with Alexis' face. Her cheeks were littered with bruises and her lip split open. But she let him keep hitting her, trying to buy Kota some time if the villain was to go after him.

The villain straddling Alexis laughed manically as he saw the tiny girl's face slowly getting covered in her own blood. That in itself was a strange thing to Alexis, 'How is he able to make me bleed?' Although it wasn't her current priority.

Her priority was to teach this guy not to ever threaten her husband.

~ with Kota ~

Kota panted heavily as he ran faster and faster, repeating Alexis' words in his head over and over again.

His legs had slowly gotten tired and he stumbled a bit, but he tried to keep going nonetheless. Then he ran into a hard chest and fell to the ground with a yelp. Kota looked up and saw Midoriya and Saitama looking over the teenagers' shoulder.

"Kota? Are you okay?" Midoriya asked in worry as he helped the child up. Kota continued to pant heavily, hyperventilating as he stuttered, "Th-The v-villain- A-Alexis- in d-danger!" Midoriya gasped slightly as the ground begin to shake unexpectedly and a harsh gust of wind ran through Kota and Midoriya.

He steadied himself and Kota, but when he went to look at Saitama, he was nowhere to be found.

Those few words Saitama heard Kota stutter out, caused an immediate gut instinct to find his wife. He could've sworn that he heard her shout, causing him to quickly freak out. Saitama soon made to Kota's hiding spot. Finding the place completely destroyed. Rocks and boulders were everywhere, blood splattered all over the scene.

Saitama didn't know if it was his wife's or the villains blood. Although he couldn't fathom it was Alexis' blood since no one has ever been able to draw blood from either of them, but with being in an entirely different universe, he wasn't gonna take any chances.

He couldn't find Alexis anywhere near the hiding spot Kota ran from. Nor could he find the supposed villain Kota spoke of. But the blood was evidence that something happened, yet he wasn't sure where his wife could be.

That alone caused Saitama anger.

~ earlier with Alexis and Muscular ~

Alexis was still stuck underneath the hold of Muscular. He had a tight grip on her wrist but not enough to brake them. Alexis swung her leg from underneath Muscular and kicked his precious jewels between his legs.

The villain yelped in pain as he held his privates while stumbling to the ground beside Alexis. He growled and snarled, "Why you-!" Before he could get a threat out Alexis had already stood up and back kicked Muscular's jaw, dislodging it.

"You want to threaten my husband." She muttered under her breath, although Muscular could hear her voice quite clearly.

She kneeled before Muscular, who was on his hands and knees holding his jaw. Alexis leaned in close towards the unnerved villain, "Then I'm afraid you'll have to pay the price for your reckless actions." She whispered. Then Muscular grunted loudly as his newly transformed arm made contact with Alexis, pushing her aside with great force.

Alexis was still standing as she skidded across the ground on her feet. She swiped the slight blood coming from her shoulder, caused by the obvious hit from Muscular. "Looks like you're not as invincible as Shigaraki had thought." Muscular stated with a laugh but coughed up blood in the midst of his small and meaningless victory. "Despite that fact, my strength surpasses your own." Alexis retorted, gaining a rage filled rise out of Muscular, "Surpass?! ME?!" He shouted for clarification but he stood up with adrenaline now coursing through his veins.

He pulled a chunk of the mountain wall, his own blood being drawn from the action, and threw it at Alexis while yelling once again.

Alexis pulled back her closed fist and punched the boulder. More of her own blood coming from her fist and landing on the floor. Her punch caused trees and rocks to fall and the ground to shake, the impact even hitting Muscular, as if he had gotten the brunt of the punch himself.

He hunched over as the impact hit his lower stomach and he spat out some blood. Muscular fell backwards, falling down the side of the mountain, although he may not have the strength to come back up this time.

Alexis panted, "That's the most energy I've ever exerted." She said to herself, relieved that it was finally over. But before she could finally catch her breath, someone appeared behind her.

Kurogiri.

He used his quirk and enveloped Alexis into his warp gate, causing her to shout as Kurogiri teleported her to the League of Villains base catching her off guard. Making it the perfect time to capture their primary target.

Now they had her. They finally have Alexis.
___________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Super sorry for the cliffhanger.. :(

But I hope I lived up to you're expectations

ʕ ﹒︣ ﹒︣ ʔ

Thanks for the 3k+ reads! I'm glad you guys are enjoying this. Please excuse the mistakes I may have made, I'll go back and edit what's necessary later on.

Have a good day, dear readers.

And as always, stay safe and stay tuned!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 363 14
(Reader) = your name - (Reader) had been feeling ill for a while. Her urge to vomit on random occasions had become common for her and it was to the p...
115K 3.4K 20
(Y/n) is a C class hero who takes care of the people that had been hurt during an attack. She isn't a good fighter so she decided to use her medicine...
10.8K 207 9
Preview__ "Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my phone from him. "Well, it isn't like I k...
103K 3K 14
Welcome to a world where monsters are at every corner, where heroes are actually paid for their deeds, welcome to the world of One Punch Man We follo...