Forged hearts: Dracula x read...

By LazyPastelCat

(this is the new version. I will have the old version linked in below!) Y/n) (l/n) is one of three forge mast... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

396 15 11
By LazyPastelCat

In all my life I would have never thought I would have to do paper work when creating the horde. But i supposed there is a need of having an idea written on paper to keep your mind in check. 

The quill scribbles along the paper causing it to be the only sound in the quiet room besides the wind howling outside. I sighed and arched by back, popping the bones in my spine before standing up and rolling the parchment up and placing it in the drawer of my desk. 

I walked to the balcony of my shop and sat down, laying against the cool stone and closing my eyes letting the nature around me calm my nerves and cool my body. I hummed a small tune and stared up at the blue sky, watching as birds flew by without a care in the world. I wonder how it felt to have wings and soar among them without worrying of people below. 

"I hope you do not plan to stare at the sun" Isaac monotone voice pulled me from my gaze as i glanced at his form by the door. "apologizes for coming in but you did not answer to door" he spoke walking closer. I smiled and waved a hand "it's fine, I guess my head was up in the clouds today" 

Isaac carefully sat down beside me on his knees. "you have been busy I see" he said, looking over at the pile of metal and bodies i had lying around. I could only nod "somedays are harder than some but that just means that we're getting closer to the mass extinction of Humans" I said, looking out into the vast trees.

"what do you want to do once we have the world to ourselves?" Isaac spoke after a view moments of silence. I hummed in thought before picking at my nails 

"to be honest, I'm scared to be on my own once again. I enjoy the company you all bring and even the noise. I'm not sure what I'll do with the silence" I smiled sheepishly and gave a closed eye grin to the male. 

Isaac chuckled before standing up "come, a meeting is to begin soon" he spoke and held a hand, helping me up and making his way out of the room with myself in tow.

Isaac and I made it into the war room just in time to hear the argument of taking Arges and Brailia. I stopped beside Dracula's thrown and sent a small smile and a small bow as another thank you for my uniform. I received a tired smile in return. 

Isaac and I made our way down the steps as our Lord spoke of running water being a place that we should be careful of. 

"running water? I've never heard of something like that being an obstacles for vampires" I spoke, glancing at Dracula then to Godbrand "Death by running water hasn't happened in many centuries" he spoke. 

"why not?" Hector asked. I thought for a moment "well, I suppose it would have to do with moving into the middle of countries" I said. "bingo" Godbrand pointed at me. "but i thought you couldn't cross running water?"

"I've been on boats, I've had baths" Godbrand stated matter-of-factly. I scoffed with a smirk "since when"

"bath's aren't running water, are they?" Hector said, before Godbrand could open his mouth. "course they are" he spoke. 

"What? no they aren't. how can baths be running water? Your just sitting in a water, the water stopped pouring when you get in" I said, raising a brow.

"the Greeks used to bury us on small islands, because the graves would be surrounded by running water" Carmilla spoke. Soon the topic changed to what we should over take in our course of action. 

"Arges is an old, Respected town" Isaac said. "I must Disagree with my fellow forge master" Hector began "Taking Argres brings only terror and will scatter the human population. Taking Brailia seals off the one side of Wallachia" he said. Dracula raised a brow "interesting Hector, What do you think (Y/n)" he asked, giving me a glance.

I jumped at my name "o-oh well um taking Brailia does mean that you trap half of the human population in one part but they could always go somewhere else other than there and if you take Argres, You take away their hope and spirit of it being the most respected and safe place to them. You take away that hope and the people become easier targets. Out of distress and hopelessness, they will end up turning on each other in hopes of saving themselves" I rubbed the back of my neck when glancing at Isaac and Hector. "So I would say to take Argres" 

Dracula sent me the same smirk before turning his attention onto the rest of us. 

Isaac spoke up " I revived the creature. The party was attacked on the road, their assailants are unknown. But I have reason to believe that Alucard sleeps at Gresit and there was a Belmont there recently" he said. My eyes Widened, 'a Belmont. I thought they all died' I thought to myself. Carmilla and Godbrand had a little fuss about the Belmont trove about being hunted before she turned to our lord. "this is your War council my lord?" she said. Dracula only stares her down before she gave a small smirk.

I ended up leaving the room with a pat to our Lords shoulder and made my way to my shop, shutting the door softly and whistling low and quietly. I sighed and looked at my desk, seeing my paper had been ripped and the legs of my chair chewed. I sighed and turned my attention to the shaking pile of metal. 

"Vegthis, did you do this?" I asked, stepping closer. Watching as a blob of a night creature popped out, shifting into a small dog and yapping at me, paper still in his mouth. I sighed with a small and crouched down, taking it from his mouth. "you are just a little menace aren't you" I giggled and kissed his scruffy head. 

I laid him in his little chair and sat at my desk, finishing up the details I wanted to put on in the new armor and weapons for the horde. I sighed, 'its gonna be a long day'

My stomach rumbled so I decided to get something to eat. I stood up, walking to the door before almost tripping over Vegthis would waited at the door. I smiled and ties my sash to his neck as we walked down the hall together to the dining room. I gabbed a few things to eat, some fruit mostly. Vegthis scurried around the best he could as he was tied to the sash. I carried the food in my bag back to my room, accidentally bumping into Dracula on my way. I squeaked and gave a quick bow.

"I-I'm so sorry My lord" I said. He only gave a deep chuckle before turning his attention to the small creature hiding behind my legs. "what is that?" he asked. "u-um he's a failed project a-and I didn't want to get rid of him so...I decided to keep him as a pet" I said, pressing my fingers together nervously while giving Dracula a small smile. I could see the amusement in his eyes as he looked at the creature. "Walk with me" he said and started walking ahead of me. I jolted and jogged to catch up, Vegthis little legs scurrying to catch up as well before he jumped into my arms.

"where are we going?" I asked. "I want to show you something" he said, walking down the hallway. I've never been down this way before, the dust clustered under the closed windows showing that no sign of life has been down this path in years. I looked around the halls as we walked, Dracula's pace slowing down so we we're walking next to each other. 

 We stopped at two large doors as Dracula placed his hand on the lock, weird symbols appeared before the door unlocked. He pushed the door open and we stepped in, the lights coming to life after years of no use, some flickering back to life while some did not turn on.  

"what is this place" I said in awe, stepping more into the room and looking around. "Its my old study, I used to spend every waking moment in the room" Dracula said, watching me move across the room. I placed Vegthis on this ground and let him explore as I walked up to the shelf and flipped through a book. "this is place is amazing" I said, smiling up at him.

Dracula P.O.V 

I couldn't help but admire her when she smiled at me. Her hair was still in her messy bun, her hands fumbling with the books along the shelf. "Its yours" I spoke up, Realizing I had been staring at her. She whipped her head to me in surprise, her eyes wide. "what? no no I don't want you to give me anything. You already gave me something. A new life" she said, Smiling. 

My undead heart thumped in my chest, the swirling feeling in my stomach happening again just like when I met Lisa. " I want you to have this room. You will take better care of it and put it to more use than I can" I spoke, stepping closer to the smaller woman. She looked up at me with a blush "you're not taking no for an Answer are you" She said. I smirked and shook my head, bending down a bit so I wasn't towering over her. 

She giggled and it set my heart a flame once again, she opened her eyes with a smile as her face got closer to mine. Before I knew it, we were inches apart, her eyes half lidded as were mine. I was about to move before her "pet" jumped between us, knocking her over.

'damn thing'

Your P.O.V

I yelped as I fell on my backside, falling into the pile of book with a nervous laugh. "hehe..whoops" I said, my cheeks warm as hell itself. I could see the pink tint to Dracula's own cheeks as he helped me up. "I do hope you take care of this room" he said, placing his hand over mine then removing to show a key in my hand.

 I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you, My lord" I said. "(Y/n), Please call me Vlad when we are alone. I don't like to make you feel that you are a slave" he said. I smiled softly and nodded. "thank you..Vlad" I said " I appreciate this room" 

He smiled and stood up. " I leave you to explore the area to your liking" he said and left the room, shutting the door softly. I waited until I heard his footsteps walk away before I rushed over to the chair and took the pillow, screaming into it. "oh my god, oh my god. I almost kissed him. I almost kissed Dracula, Vegthis" I said, holding him in arms length.

"b-but he's kinda my boss and doesn't it feel kinda wrong? I mean, were doing this because humanity killed his wife" I spoke, talking to myself. Vegthis did nothing, only letting his tongue hang from his mouth.  "can I admit that I was hoping he would? He...He seemed to be leaning in as well" I said, talking to myself as I sighed and closed my eyes. "maybe I was imagining it..but...I don't know" i sighed and sat up in the chair looking around the room. 

welp, guess we can start to clean. 

______________

A/n: tada! another chapter! i hope you guys are enjoying this and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this as well, bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
100K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
293K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC