MY NAME | (JUNG TAEJU X READE...

By sa_qee

{Completed} ✅ Do Y/N, a kind girl who is working for Choi Mujin, her parent left her and her twin brother sin... More

PART 1
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
Epilogue

PART 2

2.6K 59 7
By sa_qee

Y/N POV:

We all stood in line as the boss stood in front of us.

"We protect the organization" we all shouted.

"The organization protect us all" the boss said.

"Dongcheon, Dongcheon" we shouted.

The member entered the field and got ready. I looked at Gang Jae. He nodded at me. Taeju stood in the middle then backed away and start the fight. I stood next to him as he sits next to the boss. Everyone start hitting each other until only Gang Jae was the only one standing. I smiled looking at him.

"Gang Jae wins! And your reward, a week off and a ten million won" taeju shouted as everyone cheers him.

"rookie's still standing though" the boss said lighting a cigarette.

I looked at Jiwoo. She pushed a guy away from her breathing heavily. She stood up tiredly and looked at Gang Jae.

"Here it comes" I said to myself.

They start fighting each other. Gang Jae made kicked her leg making her fall. He jumped at her, but she moved away and kicked him in the face making him fall.

They stood up. Jiwoo start hitting Gang Jae in the face then Gang Jae pulled her and pushed her to the metal. He brought the chains and wrap it around her neck trying to choke her, but she pushed the metal making both fall.

The boss put out the cigarette and stood up focusing on the battle. Gang Jae holds Jiwoo and start hitting her stomach then pushed her to the kink and hit her again on her stomach then she dodged the last hit and stood up.

she attacked him but he avoided the hit and pulled her to the ground. She pushed him to on the ground putting his arm around her leg as the right one hits his stomach multiple times. He stopped her leg with his leg, and they flipped over making Jiwoo almost loss her grip from him, but she hit him on his stomach making him fall as she stood up.

she flipped him twice then make him stand. She pulled him to her then flipped him again. She falls from the tiredness. They stood on their knees and hit each other but Jiwoo avoided his hit and hit him with her left hand making him pass out and she falls beside him.

Jiwoo stood up panting as the whole place became quiet.

The boss walked toward Jiwoo. He held her hand up. She won. The other start cheering out loud and shouting out 'Dongcheon'.

I looked at taeju and he looked at me. The boss left the gym. I walked toward Gang Jae. I helped him up with Cheol Ho and walked to their room. We laid him down.

"When he woke up call me" I said to Cheol Ho. He nodded and bowed to me. I walked out the room and saw taeju standing beside the room.

"hey" he said looking at me.

"hi" I said standing next to him.

"Congrats, you got your freedom again" he said holding my hand with a smile on his face. I gave him a small smile.

"I'm not that happy for getting it back, I wanted my brother take this, I wanted him to be happy without any pressure of exercising or practicing here" I said looking down.

"I know, I wanted that to him too, he can make it in the next fight" he said coming closer to me.

"He practiced so hard for just taking only one week break, and now who knows when the Mujin is going to do the next battle" I said looking at him as my face become red.

"I'll talk with the boss about that, maybe he can do another battle in next month or something" he said putting his hand on my cheek removing the tear that falls. I nodded.

"Okay now take a breath" he said looking inside my eyes.

I inhaled and exhaled. He hugged me and I hugged him back. We kept like this for a while.

"ma'am, he's a wake" Cheol Ho said interrupting us and bowed apologizing.

"Okay, I'll see later" taeju said looking at me. I nodded. he gave a quick kiss and walked out of the gym.

I walked inside the room and sat next him. "Are you okay?" I said playing with his hair. He pushed his head away from my hand. I sigh.

"I'm sorry, I didn't get it" he said looking down.

"No, No, look at me, you make me proud, you did what you have to do, and that what you told me you will do, and you did, you never disappoint me, you never did, you can make it the next fight that'll be made" I said putting my hands on his face making him look at me.

He pulled his face away and walked out of the room. I sigh and follow him downstairs.

"About earlier..., I wanna apologize" Jiwoo spoke making us look at her. She bowed in apology.

Gang Jae scoffs. "Apologize for what? It's just a fight" Gang Jae said looking at her then walked away.

"don't mind him, he was just hoping to get out of this place, he's a good guy, congrats on your wining" I said giving her a smile. She smiles back and nodded.

"thank you" she said as she continued to clean the floor.

"Y/N, the boss wants you" one of the members from outside said. I nodded.

I walked out of the club and entered the car. The driver starts driving to the hotel. I got out of the car when we arrived at the hotel.

"Y/N" the driver called and walked to me. I looked at him.

"Here's your things, welcome back" he said giving me my gun, knife, and phone. I smiled taking them from him.

"Thank you" I said and walked inside the hotel toward the boss's office.

"sir" I said bowing to him. he walked toward me.

"Welcome back Y/N" he said stand in front of me. I bowed to him.

"Thank you, sir, I promise, from now on, I'll do anything you order me to do" I said looking at him. he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Good, that's the Y/N I know" he said smiling. A guard walked inside.

"Sir, there is a report from the gym" he said bowing.

"Taeju, go and check" the boss said. Taeju walked out of the office.

"So, from now on Y/N, you are going to be my second secretary, you will always be beside Taeju" the boss said walking back to his desk. I smiled and bowed to him.

"Thank you, sir, I'll do my best" I said to him. he smiled. then his phone rings.

"yes" he answered.

Within a second his smiled disappear and his face become red.

"bring him here, right now" he said closing the call.

"Did something happen sir?" I asked him curiously. he looked at me. He sighs out loud.

"a problem happened, your brother, he tried to rap Jiwoo" he said standing up. The news hit me like a thunderbolt.

"What? That can't be happening, I was talking to him before I come, he was fine, what happened?" I asked looking at the boss.

"We will know when they arrive" he said as he walked back and forth. I stood next the door.

taeju and Gang Jae entered the office. Taeju stood next to me as the boss walked back to his desk.

"What happened taeju?" the boss asked looking angrily at Gang Jae.

"They said that he put drugs inside Jiwoo's water. Him and Cheol Ho went to her, and she was half awake, when they tried to rap her, she cuts Cheol Ho's thing and Gang Jae was stabbed in his stomach" he said looking at the boss.

I was shocked at what taeju said. My brother did all of this. The boss pulled out a sword.

"Your face, arms, or legs, which one? I'm going to mutilate one" the boss said.

Gang Jae looked at me. I looked at him then turned my face away from him. He walked forward and sat down.

"I'm really sorry, sir, I made a mistake" Gang Jae said looking at the boss.

"and that's why... I choose not to kill you, which one?" the boss said putting back the sword to its cover.

"are you gonna get rid of me? You said that I was useful to have around" Gang Jae said.

"it's most unfortunate, I assumed this would happen to her, that it was something she had to go through, though I didn't know it would be you who did it" the boss said putting the sword on the desk and walked toward Gang Jae and kneeled to him.

"please forgive me, sir, all I did was push her around a little" Gang Jae said sobbing.

The boss holds his neck pushing him up choking him. I was about to go to him but taeju stopped me. I looked at him and he shook his head.

"I, myself brought her here, you shouldn't have even touched her" the boss said and throw him away.

The boss stood next to me. He turned and looked at Gang Jae.

"okay, which one?" the boss said as a loud thunder happened. Gang Jae looked at me.

"sir..." I said but I was cut off by him.

"shut up Y/N" he said looking at me then back to Gang Jae.

"I'll decide" the boss said walking toward Gang Jae.

"No. I'm sorry. No. Please. No" Gang Jae screamed backing away from the boss as he sobs.

I walked to the boss and bowed to him. "sir please, forgave him this time, please" I said to him.

he ignored me and walked to Gang Jae. I hold his arm making him stop walking.

"please sir, you said you won't hurt him, please" I said begging him.

he pushed me away making me about to fall but taeju caught me.

"I said that when you were punished Y/N, and now you are not" the boss said looking at me then back to Gang Jae.

"please, me and him will leave, don't do anything to him" I said begging him, but he ignored me and taeju hold me tight not letting me go.

The boss held his head and pulled out his knife and cut his face. I turned putting my face in taeju's neck as I heard Gang Jae screams and sobs.

"you are kicked out" the boss said looking at Gang Jae.

The guards came in and took him away. I looked at the boss as my face become red from the tears.

"taeju, get her out of her" the boss said looking at me. Taeju pulled me with him out of the office.

"I wanna go to the gym" I said looking at him. he nodded. we walked to the car and went directly to the gym.

I entered the club and saw Jiwoo walking out of her room with her arm wrapped up with bandages. She looked at me. I walked slowly to her.

"I'm sorry" I said looking down.

"it's not your fault, Gang Jae is the one that should be apologizing" she said. I looked at her.

"I apologize for what my brother did, he wasn't in his mind, and..." I was cut off by her.

"he's your brother? Whatever, what happen had happened, you can't do anything about it" she said. I sit on my knees.

"I'm sorry, I really am" I said as I bowed to her. I sat up and looked at her.

"it's not your fault" she said helping me up.

"why are you like this? Do something hit me, do whatever you want, just don't be like that" I said looking at her.

"do you see I'm in a good condition to do it?" she said pointing at her bandaged arm. I nodded and hugged her. It took a while until she hugged me back.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. "it's okay, Gang Jae got what he deserves" she said breaking the hug. I nodded.

"if you wanna talk or something don't hesitate to call me I'll always be here, and we've became one" I said. She nodded.

"I'll see you later" I said walking away from her.

"I'll follow you in a bit, you go to the car" taeju said and I nodded to him. I walked out of the gym and got inside the car.

I saw the boss's driver came and Jiwoo walked out of the gym and got inside the car. Then the driver drove away. My phone rang and it was taeju.

"come down" he said then closed the call.

I got out of the car and walked inside the gym. I saw all the other members standing in line. I stood next to taeju.

"Do Gang Jae has been expelled, it's punishment for having murdered that girl" taeju said looking at the others.

I looked at him and understood that that was the boss's orders. He then walked out of the gym. I looked at the others. They bowed. I bowed back and followed taeju. I entered the car.

"is that the boss's order to say that?" I asked looking at him. he nodded. "okay" I said and looked at the window. Taeju start driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 2242

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 4.2K 25
Where, Seokjin is still not over the loss of his beloved. Years later he sees his love again but it is a different person with all features and face...
160K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...
55.3K 1.9K 37
I would like to thank @BismaArmy For the idea of this amazing story When I was making "love me too" new name "A little love" 🥇𝙞𝙣 #𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙞�...
39.9K 1.5K 15
"But taehyung my heart is so full of u, I can hardly call it my own" jungkooks lip tremble just my storyline niether are the videos mine or phots min...