Forever In Their World [Seque...

By nashlycam23

After Jaylee Stone finds out her parents have been taken, she has no other choice but to return back to the D... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

39

264 8 9
By nashlycam23

Jaylee's POV

"Get dressed, we're going out." Louis suddenly interrupted my conversation with Zayn as we sat by the dinner table.

I glanced up at Louis who was now towering over me, not paying any attention to Zayn whatsoever.

"What?" I asked as I had a spoonful of food hiding in the corner of my mouth.

"I want you to wear appropriate attire and get ready to go into town with me." Louis informed as I chewed on my breakfast before swallowing it.

I glanced over at Zayn in hopes to find answers in his eyes, but he showed none as he too looked confused.

"Into town?" I asked slowly, completely unsure of his words.

"Yes, we're running low on food and I want you to join me." Louis commented as my heart suddenly began to race.

"You want me to go out... with just you? I thought you didn't trust me-"

"And I thought you, were going to prove your loyalty to me." Louis interrupted boldly, suddenly grabbing my attention.

I closed my mouth as I looked up at him, realizing he was right. So this is the test I'm getting? Great.

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked as he looked at his friend.

"None of your concern. I'm going to take Jaylee into town. We'll be back in about an hour or so." Louis spoke sternly as he walked away.

"Okay then I'll go with you." Zayn said as he stood up.

"No. You can't come. Jaylee and I have some unfinished business we gotta do." Louis rejected as Zayn narrowed his eyebrows.

"The hell does that mean? I don't trust you being alone with her. God knows you'll harm her. And no one is going to be there to stop you." Zayn defended madly.

"I'm not going to hurt her. That's not my purpose for being alone with her. I'm just taking her grocery shopping. It's going to be her job once she earns our trust." Louis replied as he grabbed the car keys.

"Oh bullsh*t, you probably just want to get her all to yourself so that you can-"

"Zayn... it's okay. I don't mind going." I interrupted as I placed my hand over his arm.

He paused as he quickly looked down at me, looking more confused than before as he tried to figure this out.

"It'll be fine. We'll be back in no time. I won't start anything..... I promise." I spoke comfortingly as I rubbed his arm with my thumb.

As soon as I glanced over at Louis, I caught him staring at our encounter while clenching onto the pair of keys.

"I'll be in the car, don't keep me waiting." Louis said as he opened the door and exited out of the house.

"I don't like you going alone with him.... He's dangerous." Zayn said with worry laced in his voice as he turned to me.

"Zayn... I'll be okay, trust me. Nothing will happen unless I tick him off. Which I won't. I'll be on my best behavior." I assured him as I held onto both his arms.

"But you've been and he still harasses you." Zayn sighed as he looked deep into my eyes.

"I can handle myself with him. I'll be okay." I smiled softly before I reached up and caressed his cheek.

His skin began to heat up against my hand as I looked into his gorgeous mesmerizing eyes. I really loved how much Zayn cared for me, he is such a sweetheart. I don't know what I would do without him honestly.

Zayn then suddenly pulled his arm out from my grip before he dug his hand in his back pocket, pulling out a black device shortly after.

I glanced down at his phone before he handed it over to me, causing my eyes to slightly widen with curiosity.

"I want you to call us if he gets out of hand." Zayn spoke quietly as my hands twitched by my sides.

Is he really just.... Giving me his phone?
He must really trust me.

I then reached towards the device before I gently grabbed it, holding it in my hands carefully.

"My password is 2232. The guy's numbers are in my contacts. Call Liam first, if he doesn't answer call Harry. But Liam always answers his phone." Zayn informed as I nodded my head.

"Don't let Louis see that you have it." He added before I gulped.

"I doubt I'll even use this." I tried to lighten the mood with a smile as I looked up at Zayn.

"I can't let anything bad happen to you. I don't want him to hurt you anymore." Zayn spoke seriously as he bent down and tucked my hair behind my ears before resting his hands on my shoulders.

"I care about you." He whispered as my heart fluttered.

I smiled kindly at him before I pulled him in for a hug, keeping him wrapped in my embrace.

"I appreciate you Zayn." I whispered back while his arms curled around my body.

"Well I don't wanna keep Louis waiting." I blushed as I pulled away and walked back to my room so that I could change.

"You all set?" Louis asked as I opened the passenger door and hopped in.

"Yeah." I breathed as my right hand clung onto Zayn's phone that was hidden inside my hoodie pocket.

"Alright. I'm taking you into town so that you can prove your loyalty to me. I wanna see what your limits are and how far I can trust you." Louis informed as he started the car and backed out of the driveway.

My stomach turned into knots as I looked out the window and prayed that this trip would go well for me. I really hope Louis doesn't have another episode and randomly abuse me for no reason. I really can't handle those anymore.

"So why the grocery store?" I dared to ask as he drove down the road.

"Do you not know how easy it is to leave from a grocery store? There's so many ways to cheat the system." Louis commented as I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"But why does all of that matter if I'm going to be with you the whole time?" I asked as I looked over at him.

"That's the thing darling. I'm not going to be with you. I'm gonna wait for you in the car and allow you to buy our groceries by yourself. If you can succeed in that and manage to not run away, I will reward you." Louis informed as my eyes grew wide.

"What will my reward be?" I questioned before he laughed.

"Already weighing your options?" He grinned as he looked at me.

"No I'd just like to know." I shook my head slightly.

"If you do this correctly I'll set your parents free." Louis replied confidently as my eyes grew wider.

Holy crap.

I swallowed tightly, suddenly feeling an immense amount of pressure as Louis made his way into the parking lot. My heart started to race aggressively against my chest as he stopped the car and put the gear in park, glancing over at me as I nervously stared at the window.

"So what's it gonna be Jaylee? You or your parents?" Louis asked as his blue eyes remained on me.

I bit my lip before I sighed and undid my belt, knowing I was in no way going to put myself before my family.

"What should I get?" I sighed as the seatbelt slowly slid back to its place.

"Here's the list." Louis shared a white piece of paper that had a bunch of words on it.

"You keep checklists now?" I asked bitterly as I grabbed the thin material.

"Don't smart mouth me. Everything we need is on that list. Including stuff you like." Louis spoke sternly as my eyes scanned the words.

"I expect you to be back in about ten to twenty minutes. Do you think that is reasonable? Or is it too much to ask the poor little Jaylee?" Louis commented as I narrowed my eyebrows.

"You always treat me like a child." I said in annoyance as I looked over at him.

"Because you always act like one." Louis replied dryly with a serious look on his face.

Freaking prick.

I rolled my eyes before I unlocked the door and opened it, getting ready to leave the vehicle.

"It's a very simple process Jaylee. If you mess up it just shows how selfish you are." Louis said as my heart felt heavy.

"I'll be back." I responded before I slammed the door and walked away from the car, knowing I wasn't going to let anything get in the way of setting my parents free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6K 63
Surrounding himself with walls barricading any sort of emotions left within him, Louis finds them starting to crumble down for a certain boy with eme...
2K 47 23
Sequel to My Bandmates Girlfriends Sister! As the summer ends the boys finally go on tour. Can Becca stay faithful to Niall? Will Lexi and Liam be ab...
99K 4.5K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
2.4K 201 17
A new neighbor moved into Zain's neighborhood. Zain didn't knew who the guy was but he was interested in getting to know him The guy told Zain storie...