Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

Preparation and Nightmare.

8.2K 332 57
By moonsghostie

MORNING

8 AM

Y/N was sitting near the kitchen counter having toast and juice. Jungkook was sitting beside her eating the same. Only they two were going to school today since Y/N had been told that others had works to do. It wasn't out of the ordinary for her, so she had just nodded. Just then Jin entered the kitchen, and to Y/N's thoughts, he looked happy about something, but she just shrugged it off.

JIN- Now! Kook and Y/N, since we aren't going today, Jungkook will be going by his car only. And the time's already up, move and go to school.

He said shoving them off like a mother. Jungkook chuckled and held Y/N's hand, bringing her out in the garage. He got the keys out of his pocket and clicked them once. Y/N heard a car beep among the numerous cars and walked towards it.

They sat inside and drove off. Y/N looking out of the window with her head resting back in the seat. Jungkook was driving, while stealing glances at her in between, secretly smiling at the thought of the plan.

They reached school, and he parked the car. They went inside and to their class. Fangirls and boys were now away from BTS since they had been 'warned' nicely enough for the time being. The classes started, and that's how their day went.

MEANWHILE AT KIM MANSION

MOM- Jin! What about the decorations? Are they listed already?

JIN- YES!

Everyone was huddled right now. Taehyung and Jimin were all together, Ms. Kim was wearing her heels, Suga was on his phone searching, Hoseok was thinking and writing stuff on a notepad, Jin was in his room, Namjoon was somewhere in the house, busy thinking too.

MOM- ARE YOU GUYS DONE? LET'S GO!!

The others came running from their respective places. They stood in front of their mother nervously smiling.

MOM- Didn't I tell you, to be quicker? Let's go! We don't have much time anyways. I'll be going myself. What about you guys?

JIN- I and Namjoon are together since we got study-related materials.

JIMIN- Me and Taehyung, together cause we're doing room decor.

HOSEOK- Me and Suga together, cause we're going to the same mall.

MOM- Let's head out then.

They all moved the garage and got their cars.

MOM-

JIN AND NAMJOON-

SUGA AND HOSEOK-

JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG-

One by one they drove out of the garage and out the mansion. Heading in their own directions, they went driving off.

SKIP THE DRIVES

A/N POV

WITH MS. KIM-

She parked the car beneath a big building. Walking out like a boss which she is, she looked behind to see two bodyguards. Faceplaming due to her son's idiocy, she went inside as the people bowed in front of her. She smiled sweetly and went to the necklace section. She never really liked the kind of special treatment people used to give her due to her position, however today she was benefitted from it, as she was in a hurry. Sitting in front of the designer, she showed them the type of necklace and bracelet she wanted.

MAN- Oh! This is fabulous mam! May I know for whom you want this?

MS. KIM- My daughter. It's her birthday.

MAN- Sure mam, we'll do our best.

MS. KIM- I want it before tomorrow afternoon. Otherwise, if it's not possible, I'll give the order to someone else.

MAN- Oh! No, no, mam. This will be delivered, perfectly wrapped, in front of your doorstep tomorrow morning positively.

MS. KIM- That's nice. I'll look forward to the best.

MAN- Thanks a lot mam.

Ms. Kim just nodded and walked out after paying.

WITH JIN AND NAMJOON-

They had parked the car a bit away from the market which they had searched. According to people, it had the best stationery and book-related materials. Jin and Namjoon wore masks and walked inside. It took them a lifetime to decide what to choose and what not to.

JIN- Yah! Namjoon-ahh! What all should I buy in stationary?

NAMJOON- Hyung! Whatever you think is right!

Jin and Namjoon went opposite ways thinking to meet later at the same point.

WITH SUGA AND HOSEOK-

They reached the mall. Going up via escalators with masks on, they reached the 3rd floor.

HOSEOK- Where are you going?

SUGA- To that famous candy store. You?

HOSEOK- Ah! That plushy store, I heard that's the best in town.

SUGA- Fine then, meet here itself once you're done.

They exchanged glances and went their ways.

WITH JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG-

They had entered the decor shop, actually, they had already planned who will be getting what.

JIMIN- You ready, soulmate?

TAEHYUNG- Yupp! Let's go.

Taehyung went towards the lightning area, while Jimin went to get the things that they wanted to decorate the room with.

TIME SKIP

AFTER 2 HOURS

AT THE MANSION

Everyone had come home almost 5 or more minutes after each other. They were settled in the living room, while the center table was full of big bags that had almost everything they needed. They were tired but happy. Ms. Gelle came with a maid to give them drinks. They took one and relaxed for a few minutes before speaking.

JIN- Mum, did you get the birthday decoration?

MOM- All that you wrote, yeah. I got it. What about you guys?

BOYS- We go all that we had to.

MOM- Alright, so let's start with all of it. Have anyone of you decided where to decorate for the birthday party?

JIN- Rooftop, it is. The best place, and we'll tell Y/N it's getting fixed.

JIMIN- And Hyung, we need her room too. We'll have to decorate it.

NAMJOON- Well, how can we keep Y/N from going to her room?

SUGA- I know. Tell her that her window's corner was a bit broken due to which a few spiders came inside. Shift her materials to one of our rooms.

MOM- I agree. But with which one of you will she stay?

SUGA- Let it be me. I have got enough space in my wardrobe. The other's got other works too.

MOM- Alright. I'll tell the maids to shift her required stuff in your room.

JIN- So, moving ahead with plans, I talked to Soobin. He'll be the one who'll be taking Y/N out tomorrow and he'll stay with her at school. The others, the plan's like this. Jimin and Tae, you'll start the room decor from today itself, since it'll take time. The door will be locked from outside so take care not to make any noises. Jungkook, me, and Hoseok will do the decorating of the roof. Namjoon is gonna get the supplies for cake making, I'll share the list with him and later he'll help Jimin and Tae. Mom, you'll be getting the cake ready. I and Suga again will look into the cooking and stuff. Jungkook won't be there tomorrow, he told me already. He'll be out shopping. So decoration by him will be done either today at night tomorrow. We aren't gonna surprise at midnight, because we'll pretend that we don't know anything.

MOM- I'm ready.

BOYS (except Jin and Jungkook) - We are ready too.

TAEHYUNG- We are getting started right now once the maid shifts Y/N's things to the other room.

NAMJOON- Since Jungkook and Y/N are at school, approximately we've got 3 hours. So I'll get the materials you want me to, right now.

SUGA- I'll get sleep.

The others gave him a look 'What the heck?'

SUGA- Namjoon, take care to not destroy anything.

NAMJOON- Yeah Hyung.

JIN- I'll start the decoration with Hobi.

They all stood up and went to whatever they had to do.

TIME SKIP AGAIN

3 HOURS LATER

Everyone was sitting in the living room again, all tired. The bell rang, and they saw Y/N and Jungkook coming. They immediately acted as nothing happened. Jungkook looked at them smiling teasingly cause he could make out their tired faces.

JIN- Hi princess! How was school?

Y/N- Uhh...it was good. Tomorrow's a holiday, but I don't know why...

The others exchanged glances, cause yes. They had asked the principal to give a day off to everyone, cause of, their 'plan'.

JUNGKOOK- Maybe, they've just given it without thinking.

Y/N- Hmm. I'm going to my room, to change.

Their bodies stiffened as Y/N stood up and she just took a step when,

TAEHYUNG- NOO!

The others looked at him cursing under their breaths, while Y/N looked confusingly.

Y/N- Um...why tho?

MOM- Ah! Y/N-ah, sweety you can't go to your room for two days at least...

Y/N- But why?

NAMJOON- Because a window broke--

Getting cursed through eyes, and his brothers and mother shoving daggers at him, he smiled nervously.

Y/N- Window?

SUGA- What he means to say is that we found a window slightly broken due to which, there were a few insects that came to your room. And, we saw spiders, under the bed. So we've asked the maids, they'll clean it by tomorrow evening.

The excuse was pretty lame, but all Y/N focused on was the fact that her room had 'spiders'. She rubbed her hands together.

Y/N- S-spiders. I won't go there, but...what about my stuff...like I need to change and ofc sleep...

MOM- Sweety, you'll be staying in Suga's room till then. We transferred the required stuff from your room to his.

Y/N- What if my stuff has spiders? -Her voice faded in the end. The boys thought their plan worked since she was surely afraid and this way she won't be going near the room at any cost.

JIN- It was cleaned. I myself checked it.

Y/N nodded.

Y/N- Can I go now?

MOM- Sure you can. Come back down for lunch once you freshen up.

Y/N nodded and went upstairs to Suga's room. Meanwhile, the people in the living room sighed in relief.

JUNGKOOK- *acting like king* So guys! How was your day? *wickedly smiling*

The others looked at him with a pissed-off expression.

He laughed off, and said,

JUNGKOOK- I'll be going tomorrow morning, early to get her things. Imma goes and freshen up and see you guys at lunch.

MOM- You know how things are gonna work later?

JUNGKOOK- Yes. I had a talk with Soobin this afternoon when Y/N had gone to the restroom.

JIN- That's great. Come on, let's have lunch.

They stood and went towards the dining room while Jungkook and Y/N were freshening up.

Meanwhile, with Y/N, she came out of the washroom after taking a bath.

She began walking downstairs while looking at her phone which was beeping continuously. She raised an eyebrow as she went to the dining area and sat down.

Y/N- Uhh...

Everyone looked at her.

Y/N- Soobin texted me. He said he wants to...uhh...go out and bring me with him. And he said...he'll be...

She raised both her eyebrows, as she looked at the coming texts from the guy.

JIN- He'll be what princess?

Still, a bit taken aback, Y/N looked at Jin then back at her phone, before,

Y/N- He said he'll be getting me clothes, that I need to wear.

She looked up at others, but they were calm.

JIN- Maybe it's just his instinct...

Y/N- Oh...yeah, he says he wants me to try them...

The atmosphere was a bit tense, and BTS was cursing Soobin in their mind, especially for his crazy excuse. But then, they continue with lunch. After they were done, they stood up and made some excuses, going somewhere or the other.

NAMJOON- Y/N-ahh! Don't go to the rooftop, it's getting fixed. Last night, something caused the fencing to break, that's why.

Y/N- O-okay. I'm going to study in the library, can I?

NAMJOON- Sure, you can, cupcake. -He smiled and patted her head before going his way.

So Y/N went to Yoongi's room again, picked up her bag, and went to the library. She sat on the table, took out her stationery supplies, and notepad, and began making notes of the topics she had missed. She put up music on her phone too.

TIME SKIP

AT NIGHT

AFTER DINNER

They had had dinner, and now were getting ready to sleep. Suga was taking a bath, while Y/N was sitting on the bed's corner, with her phone in her hands. She was reading a horror story. Because reading such stories made her sleep peacefully.

SUGA- *coming out of the washroom* Doll?

Y/N was immersed in it so she didn't reply.

Suga walked towards her and looked at her phone, reading the first few lines, he understood she was reading a story. He tapped her shoulder and she flinched.

Y/N- Huh?

SUGA- Doll, it's time to sleep. You said Soobin will be coming up tomorrow to pick you up. Sleep now.

Y/N- Okay...Good night.

SUGA- Good night.

And they so they laid down, Suga on one side, Y/N on the other, and drifted off to sleep.

IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT-

Y/N woke up to see herself in a garden sort area. She looked around and immediately recognized the place. She walked towards her mother and sister's grave and sat in front of it. She was staring at them. Soon, she realized it was getting cold. She rubbed her hands against her skin and stood up. She looked around and saw her surroundings becoming invisible as there was white mist all around her making it difficult to breathe. She could see nothing except white smoke. Then she saw something which made her feel goosebumps. Her own self crying while holding her mother's limp body. She heard her own cries. Soon the scene dissolved and another appeared which was familiar too. Y/S/N getting shot and dying. Y/N looked at the scene and tears began to drop from her eyes. That scene too, dissolved. Y/N again looked around but saw nothing. Gaining up her courage, she,

Y/N- Hello!! -But her voice came out as a hoarse whisper.

Soon, she noticed two figures. She walked towards them and shouted,

Y/N- Mom! Y/S/N!

They turned and looked at her smiling. As Y/N was about to go near them, she felt like she couldn't move. She looked down at her hand, to see her wrist being held by another hand. She looked behind to see nothing. The hand which was holding her had no visible attachment.

Y/N turned to look at the figures before her which were slowly dissolving.

She then heard,

'COME TO US, Y/N. JUST ONCE.'

'COME TO US, UNNIE. WE WANT TO SEE YOU.'

Y/N- NOO! PLEASE! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

'COME, WE ARE WAITING.'

With that Y/N saw the white mist turning to black as she began to breathe slowly, and closed her eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

'WAKE UP Y/N!'

'Y/N!'

Y/N opened her eyes to see someone looking at her. She closed her eyes again and opened them to see a worried Suga?

She sat up and noticed that she was all cold and sweating.

SUGA- What happened, Y/N? Why are you crying?

Y/N felt her cheeks and noticed she was crying. She remembered the nightmare and hugged Suga while shivering since he was close enough to her.

He hugged her back, for the first time in his life he hugged someone like that, patted her back, and spoke a few sweet words. After a few minutes, he felt Y/N wasn't moving. He looked at her to see she was asleep. He smiled a bit and made her lay down. Caressing her forehead,

SUGA- Nightmares are surely scary...don't worry I'm here.

He laid beside her, closer this time, and made her keep her head on his arm. Side hugging, they slept through the rest of the night peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.7K 42
NOTE: - this is my 2nd book on step brothers but different story ,hope you enjoy! ----------------------------------------- welcome in the world of...
129K 3.4K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
13.1K 617 25
A story where cold mafia king kim taehyung never spare anyone life If anyone do something wrong . His temper is on next level if anyone mess with h...
417K 19.5K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...