Found

By Mira5876h

Mirabelle Alexandra Romano, a 17-year old girl who is being abused by her stepfather after her also abusive m... More

Charecters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
A/N
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Other Family
More Family
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 53

98.8K 2.8K 965
By Mira5876h

ALEXEI'S POV

I sat there looking at her with wide eyes. No this can't be happening! I shot up from the chair and yelled "ALFONSO!"

"Y-you don't-"  I couldn't  even form a sentence as I felt my heart break.

A tear dropped and I yelled again "ALFONSO."

I was about to run to look for him but a voice yelled "ALEXEI I WAS KIDDING!" I looked at my girlfriend dumbfounded.

She started laughing but then she started wheezing. I ran to her side and patted her back. Thing is she continued laughing while also clutching her ribs.

Once she finished I moved and stood at the end of the bed and glared at her.

"Oh come on!" She whined and tried reaching out to me but I moved which made her pout. She nearly got me and I was tempted to move over and kiss her pouty lips but I restrained myself.

"Alexeiiii! I was kidding!!" She whined again but I didn't budge.

Where the hell is even Alfonso? I was about to yell again when the door slammed open and barged in the oldest four brothers.

"Belle!Oh my god!" Vincent ran and hugged her while kissing her forehead multiple times.

She hugged him back and then the Leonardo and Alfonso hugged her. Alexander just stood at the door and stared at her blankly.

She let go of Leonardo and looked at Alexander.

"X- Xander." She called out to him but he remained stoic.

"Get well soon Mirabelle." He said in his usual cold voice and immediately left the room.

Oh how he'd regret that.

"Alexander!" She yelled and tried to get off the bed.

Alfonso pushed her back "He'll come around sweetheart, let me check you over first." He tried to calm her down but I could already see the wheels turning in her head.

She hesitantly lied back down with tears in her eyes. She took a shaky breath in and looked at me.

I looked at her softly and moved to the other side of the bed. I held her hand while Alfonso checked her vitals and head.

She was staring at her lap all the time when suddenly her eyes widened and the heart monitor started beating loudly.

She started wheezing and gasping. She clutched her chest and she suddenly fell down on her back.

"Belle? Belle!" I said and tried to shake her shoulder.

Alfonso was yelling at someone and then two nurses came running in.

They held her down and Alfonso pushed me out of the way.

The heart monitor was still beeping but then Alfonso inserted a needle and then the monitor calmed down.

One of the nurses lied Belle down gently and checked something.

Alfonso was breathing harshly but I could still hear my heart beating loudly in my ears. What happened?

I moved towards her slowly and sat down. She had an oxygen mask in now. I held her hand and whispered "Come on, you can joke this time, I won't get mad I promise."

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I lifted my head to see who it was.

Vincent was holding my shoulder and said "She's gonna be fine man."

I nodded but still didn't let go of her hand. He left the room, preferably to talk with Alexander cause I know that she's thinking the worst now.

I sighed and lied my head down beside her stomach. I felt my eyes become droopy but I was fighting sleep.

I need to be awake. But the sleepiness wasn't helping.

Eventually sleep won and I drifted off, silent praying she feels better.

TIME SKIP

I groaned sleepily when I felt someone massaging my scalp. The hand was so soft and the fingers were slender and gentle.

I turned my head and got comfortable again. I touched the hand, indicating for them to start again but a voice woke me up completely.

"I'm hungry."

I shot up and looked wide eyed at her. Belle was sitting with a pillow supporting her back. The light was dimmed and I had a pillow underneath me.

I jumped and hugged her. I breathed in her vanilla scent and relaxed.

"Thank god. Are you okay?" I asked and looked her over.

She slightly laughed and hugged me back.

"I'm fine, and like I said I'm hungry." She said and whined at the end.

"You got it! What do you want?" I said seriously, if food she wants, food she'll get.

She thought for a moment and then grinned.

"KFC and donuts for dessert." She said with a happy smile and I'll be damned if I refuse.

"Im sorry." She suddenly said and I turned around  and looked at her with confusion.

"About what?" I asked and leaned on my forearms.

"About you know, pretending to forget I guess." She mumbled and bit her lip.

I sighed and lifted her chin up with my finger. I put my lips on hers gently and kissed her slowly, silently telling her that I'm not mad.

"I'm not mad, I just got scared. But don't do that again." I said after letting go and giving her a stern look.

She nodded and said "Food!" I laughed.

"Anything you want my flower," I kissed the corner of her mouth "But you need to be checked first."

She nodded and I left the room to search for Alfonso. I fished my phone out of my pocket and dialed his number.

"Alexei? What's the matter." I heard his worried voice through the phone.

"She woke up." I said.

"I'm coming." And hung up.

A few minutes later I saw him round the corner with the other three beside him.

I met him halfway and said "She woke up a few minutes ago and she's hungry."

He nodded his head thoughtfully and said "That's completely normal. I'll go check on her." He said and  started making his way to her room with the others following.

I made my way outside and got in my car. I drove towards the nearest KFC and ordered different things.

I payed and left. I put the food in the car and then drove towards a bakery. I also got different types of donuts and payed.

I drove back to the medical and started making my way to my queen's room.

I went in and saw her talking with Vincent. They seemed to be in a serious conversation but both turned and looked at me when they heard the door open.

She smiled at me and at the bags in my hands.

"Don't worry about it okay, sweetheart?" Vincent said and kissed her forehead gently.

She nodded and he left the room leaving us both alone.

I went beside her and pushed the table forward. I put the food down and got some out. She took them from my hand and opened some.

She took a bite and a happy smile took over her face. Seeing her happy makes me happy.

I sat down and just stared at her. After a while she looked at me and confusion took over her features.

"Why aren't you eating?" She said after she gulped down the food in her mouth.

"These are for you." I answered with a shrug.

She raised her eyes brows at me amused.

"Yea but I'm not gonna finish it all so come on eat." She ushered me and I agreed.

We ate and laughed. Hours passed and then we had donuts.

We were talking normally and I was bout to ask her something when suddenly the door slammed open as there stood,

Antonio Romano.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Art of Darkness By Vara

General Fiction

3.5M 110K 68
"Look at them, enjoying life without you. I guess they favor your twin sister more than you that's why they gave you up, huh?" After thirteen years o...
216K 7.7K 36
On the night of Halloween, another lord and lady of a prestigious house perished at the hands of a dark lord. James and Lily Potter died to protect t...
618K 14.3K 50
Book One At the age of twenty five, the Mafia would be handed down to Valerius Armani from his father. Knowing what is soon to come.. he knows he has...
232K 6.9K 84
I felt a sudden heat that spreads through my whole body, yearning for his touch. I knew what it meant; he is my mate. The feelings were too strong th...