𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡「Boku No H...

By RAINBOWCORE_

┏━━━━━━━━ ❝ 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗜𝗘? ❞ ━━━━━━━━┓ ✲゚*。⋆ ─── ⋆✩*ೃ:. 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 [y/n] is just tryi... More

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
Episode One
Episode Two
Episode Three
Episode Four
Episode Five
Episode Six
Episode Seven
Episode Eight
Episode Nine
Episode Ten
Episode Eleven
Episode Twelve
Episode Thirteen
Episode Fourteen
Episode Fifteen
Episode Sixteen
Episode Seventeen
Episode Eighteen
Episode Nineteen
Episode Twenty
Episode Twenty One
Episode Twenty Two
Episode Twenty Three
Episode Twenty Four
Episode Twenty Six
Episode Twenty Seven
Episode Twenty Eight
Episode Twenty Nine
Episode Thirty
Episode Thirty One
Episode Thirty Two
Episode Thirty Three
Episode Thirty Four
𝘊𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙

Episode Twenty Five

535 25 0
By RAINBOWCORE_

𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳
Advised to read in Dark Page Colour

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
FINAL PHASE
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

TODOROKI AND [Y/N] were sitting at green chairs next to the wall. [Y/N] was looking at her sword, wondering if she can actually pass this. She was bored. Really, really bored.

Soon, Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu, Shoji and Jirou also passed and came in. She waved to them, so they took sits next to their classmates. Turns out they were splitted by someone from Ketsubutsu Academy.

"See?" [Y/N] pointed at them ."I told you to not trust him!" they pouted, knowing she's right.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Izuku-kun!" [Y/N] hugged her friend. "I'm so happy you passed! I would literally kill you if you wouldn't." he sweatdropped.

"A ha, ha, ha..." he laughed, hoping it was a joke. "K-Kacchan knows... About... Quirk..."

"Do you want to die?" she asked, looking him dead in the eyes. He gulped, feeling the dark aura around.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Final phase was rescue. The whole area blew up, and those who passed had to save them. [Y/N] sweatdropped. She didn't thought she will be good at it. People there were professional actors, that were supposed to help them.

Next, [Y/N] noticed girl who scratched her ealier. She started waving to her. [Y/N], didn't knowing what else she should do, waved back, making girl smile.

A few minutes later, it started. [Y/N] and Todoroki followed the rest of class this time. She sighed, before noticing a child. He was crying that his grandpa was crushed. She took a breath in, before smiling.

"Hey, please, calm down." she commended, coming closer. "You're bleeding. Can you walk? Is it bad?" she asked him a few questions, checking his breathing. He looked at the teen.

"I-I can walk... And it's not that bad..." he said.

"Alright then." she smiled. "I'll take you to a safe place, and on the way you'll tell me where's your grandpa, okay?" child nooded, as [Y/N] helped him get up nad took him to more safer place. "So, where he is?" child pointed at other building. [Y/N] noticed a few students from Shinketsu, so she went to them.

"Excuse me?" she asked, as some guy who turned. "This child said that his grandpa is crushed there." she pointed at area. "Could you take care of him and his wounds, or check on his grandpa?" guy nooded, taking child's hand. [Y/N] smiled, thanked and went to that direction. She soon saw a man crushed by the building, with bleeding hands.

"Sir, please don't try to move!" she called. "I'll take it off you. Can you tell me is it bad?" she asked, using her sword to take off the rubble from him.

"It hurts... Along with my ribs..." he said, finally being free. Girl smiled.

"Alright. I'll make sure to watch on this area." she gently picked him up, and went to search if someone decided to make a safe point. People from Shinketsu did. She broughted the man there and explained what his wounds are.

"Okay, place him there." one girl pointed where to leave him. [Y/N] came back to saving other people.

But then, everything started exploding. [Y/N] thought for a little, before realizing.

'Villain!' she placed her sword on the ground, and soon enough saw a few villains, and a few people she had to rescue.

She sighed. God, she knew it was going to be hard, but Gang Orca was a bit too much. She found a few people. After making sure they have only low injures, she found a group that was evacuating.

"Wait a second!" she called, with five people behind her. They all had to be took to other place. Then, when people were safe, she came to help Todoroki.

"An attack like that is nothing!" Gang Orca called, not noticing [Y/N] coming from behind. She throwed some wind under him, which made him fall. Next, Yoarashi also used wind, that made the rest of villains fall.

Of course, after a few seconds, Todoroki and Yoarashi started fighting with each other, while villains were looking at them with a 'are you serious?' look. [Y/N] sighed once again, before getting to attack.

She created a long-ranged triple-layered slash twister full of crescent moon blades with her sword, that all rushed at Gand Orca and his comrades. Unfortunetly, some of them were able to avoid it. Gang Orca throwed one of his paralyze attacks at her, so she quickly drawed her sword and slashed it swiftly in a singular horizontal motion in a crescent shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent blades.

She jumped away, now unleashing eight forward slashes with each one on top of the other. This succesfully got them away. she turned to boys for a second.

"Oi! Shut up, both of you!" she yelled. "We have something to do, can't you see!?" she then leaped and unleashed a series of ranged arced attacks towards her enemys. But, instead of listening, they both used their attacks in sync gain, because of what fire went on 'fake boy' from before. [Y/N] used lighting to get to him and took him away.

"What the hell!? Are you even listening!?" she yelled at them again, feeling more and more mad. Gang Orca soon paralyzed both of them. She cursed under her breath.

"Total Breathing Concentration..." she closed her eyes. "Blooming Flame!" she swinged her blade in a circular motion that rushed at her enemys. he wasn't pointing anywhere near Todroki or Yoarashi, but it took down many villains. Then, boy from before caused the ground under them to collapse. Next, she rushed to help the rest of injured people, while boys stopped arguing and worked together to trap Gang Orca. Meanwhile, other students took care of the rest of villains.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

[Y/N] and Midoriya passed. Just like the rest of their class... except Bakugou and Todoroki. [Y/N] checked her results, and it turned out she had 81 points. she acted a bit reckless while fighting with a villain, but other then that, everything was okay.

"Izuku-kun, don't cry." she told him, while he was looking amazed at his provisional license. None of them noticed a blond haired girl talking through her phone.

"You won't believe in that!" Toga said. "I've got some of [Y/N]'s blood!"

♡ @RAINBOWCORE
~ 10.12.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.2K 60
You're Best Friends With a Boy named Iida Tenya ever since childhood . You both dreamt of being future heroes, there, you both decided to go to U.A H...
688K 13.7K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...
7.3K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
348K 19.8K 38
❝ 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙊 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈?❞ 〓 she lost her heroes, because she was the villain. (伤) 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘦...