Episode Twenty Six

𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳
Advised to read in Dark Page Colour

𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳Advised to read in Dark Page Colour

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐BIG THREE, BIG SECRET, BIG BROTHER└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
BIG THREE, BIG SECRET, BIG BROTHER
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

"YOU DID what?" [Y/N] asked, while Izuku hid behind Iida. She just heard that he and Bakugou got into a fight.

"W-Well, he also was feeling guilty... A-And you know, I can't really think in that moments..." she sighed, knowing she now have to spend the whole opening ceremony without him.

"We'll talk later." she stated, going out of their dorms.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"We all passed!" Monoma said, wanting to make Class A feel bad. "Isn't it such a compromitation for you guys?!"

"Hey, Monoma-san." [Y/N] called to him. "Can you pick your left hand up?"

"Haha! Of course I can!" he said, picking up his left hand.

"Wow, he's not only stupid, but also trained." Monoma triggered, while Denki, Kirishima, Jirou and Mina laughed at it on their full voices, while the rest of class was trying to hold their laughter.

"[L/N]..!" Yaoyorozu said, but soon also giggled. Only Iida was still professional.

"[L/N]! I demend you to apologize! It was extreamly uncalled for!"

"It was funny." a voice said. "Stop showing how uncool you are." [Y/N] turned to see Shinso coming towards them. He stopped next to [Y/N] and smiled, petting her head. "Good job on getting provisional license. You were surely amazing." he then walked with the rest of his class.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"I'll take care of them." [Y/N] said, taking trash away from Izuku.