Edens Zero:Echo Through The C...

Oleh demetriusperry

Mother. To some people she's just a myth, something that doesn't exists and is merely just a fairy tale. Howe... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 9

661 30 13
Oleh demetriusperry

"A Chronophage?! Isn't that what ate Norma's time?! Is Guilst gonna go back 50 years too?"

"It's impossible to predict how many years will be eaten. The one thing I can say is that it can't be avoided."

This was a bad situation. Happy experienced being on a planet that had its time devoured, but never a Chronophage that was heading towards a planet. His worry for his friends just continued to increase.

"What about Rebecca and the others? What will happen to all of them?!"

"If the Chronophage were to eat 50 years, for example, anyone that wasn't on Guilst 50 years ago will be erased from the Cosmos. They will cease to exist. It will arrive at approximately 60 minutes. I will land the Edens Zero on Guilst. We will rescue the Demon King and his friends."

~With Yuuki~

"Forms of Water:Eternal Zero"

As Yukihina was using his Ether Gear, he began to emit a storm of ice that was freezing the entire floor that Yuuki and himself were on. Even some of Illega's robotic guards, that showed up due to the commotion were frozen solid. Meanwhile, Yuuki immediately lunged at Yukihina with his speed being boosted by his Ether Gear. When he got close, Yuuki slammed his fist into Yukihina's face. Afterwards, Yuuki increased the power of his voice as he blasted that sound at Yukihina.

"Forms of Water:Ice Reflection."

Yukihina swiftly crafted a mirror made of ice right in front of himself. As Yuuki's sound connected with the mirror, it lasted fot a total of 10 seconds before completely shattering as the blast hit Yukihina, albeit in a weakened state.

"A mirror can reflect sound, though in a smaller ratio compared to when it reflects light. The mirror absorbed it because the energy from sound is mechanical in nature, translating from the air to the mirror much more readily than light, which is generally not absorbed at all. He not only defended himself for a moment but also weakened my own attack."

"Hmph. Is this all that the "most barbaric" Code:Breaker can do? If so, you'll never be able to save Makoto!"

Yuuki's eyes suddenly widen when he heard Yukihina's words. Save Makoto? Was his friend in some sort of danger? Did Yukihina not know where Makoto was? There were so many questions running through Yuuki's head.

"Yukihina....you say i'll never be able to save Makoto. Does that mean..you're trying to save Makoto?"

"......."

"So you won't tell me because you believe I can't save him? Fine then, if it means saving him....i'll gladly get serious against you. Though don't blame me if you're the one writhing in pain at the end of this."

~Meanwhile~
While Homura was standing alone inside of the church, she heard the sound of a gun being loaded. When she turned around, she saw Weisz holding a gun as he just shot a soldier that was getting back up and getting ready to shoot Homura.

Just before Homura took another step, Weisz aimed his gun towards her. Weisz didn't trust this girl, not one bit. If he wanted some answers, now was the perfect time.

"I think it's time you told me what you're really after."

"I did tell you. I want wish to challenge the Demon King."

"No, you're hiding something. You remind me of that red-haired monster in that regard."

"You would point a gun at your ally?"

"I'm not your ally? I'm on no one's side but my own."

"Weren't you the one who brought me to Edens Zero?"

The moment Weisz said this, the android that just entered the building was being filled with bullets. When Homura looked at the ground, she saw several guns built upon the floor as they were shooting at the android from multiple directions. Weisz smirked as he whipped up those guns a few minutes ago with his Ether Gear.

"See? This might be a better fight than you thought. So tell me, what you're after?"

"I......."

Before Homura spoke any further, both herself and Weisz heard a loud noise echoing throughout the church. Soon Homura ran towards the opened statue as Weisz followed her.

"It was an Ether Reaction. It came from underground!"

"Hey! Get back here!"

As Weisz followed Homura, both of them were now on an elevator as they both were heading underground. When they finally made it to the bottom, they saw a room full of pipes and machinery. However, when they looked ahead, they were shocked with what they saw.

"What in the hell?"

"There is no mistaking it."

"How do you know that?"

"Her power must be sealed by this machinery. Can you release her from this using your Ether Gear?"

"With only this much protection, it shouldn't be hard."

"Then please rescue her. I ask of you, trust me."

~With Yuuki~
"You're getting serious? Fine then, show me!!!!"

Several shards of ice were forming as they were launched above Yuuki's head. As the debris fell onto Yuuki, the boy quickly screamed as he increased the power of his voice. It was so powerful that the force pushed Yuuki backwards as he avoided the debris. Just as Yukihina was prepared to strike again, Yuuki suddenly got it front of him.

"Speed of Sound. Yuuki's primary and quite possibly his most dangerous technique. With his speed, hitting him is probably one of the most difficult tasks. Though his power is also affected by his emotional state. However, his entire Ether Gear is trouble. Sound is invisible and fast. Since he's not holding back.....just how much more dangerous is he?"

"Sound Domination:Noise Crush!!"

The moment that Yuuki placed his right hand on the ground, he made the sound he generated cause vibrations upon the ground and broke it apart. Chunks of debris were being hurled in multiple directions as Yukihina felt his body getting pummeled by them. While this happened, Yuuki used his Speed of Sound to dash around Yukihina. When Yukihina noticed Yuuki, he jumped back and launched several chunks of ice at him.

"That won't work!"

"Dammit!"

As Yuuki and Yukihina looked around them, they looked at their surroundings. While some parts of the hallway was frozen, other parts were blasted into mere rubble. Yet neither of them seemed tired at all.

"So then Yukihina, will you tell me?"

"......"

"Please, Yukihina! Where is Makoto? Why are you working here? Why are you doing this?!"

"It might have something to do with me."

When Yukihina and Yuuki heard a strange voice from behind them, Yuuki's eyes widen in shock. He saw Homura and Weisz entering the hallway as another person was with them. A machine with the appearance of a slim, well-endowed young woman with blue eyes, gray eyebrows, and long, white hair and eyelashes. Her clothes consisted of a long-sleeved black nun's habit with E2 on the headpiece and knee-length brown boots.

"Wiseman, Mura. What are you two doing here? Who is she?"

"Simple, i'm Sister. Apparently there's someone going around using not only my powers but my name."

The moment he heard this, Yukihina's eyes slowly widen in horror. Was this android before him the real Sister? Without realizing it, Yukihina made several shards of ice and fired it at Sister, Weisz, and Homura. Before Homura could use her sword to slice the ice, Yuuki suddenly dashed in front of the group. As he screamed at the ice, the amplified power of the sound he emitted caused them all to shatter.

"So then, why are you all here?"

"We got word from Witch. A Chronophage is heading towards Guilst as we speak. Sister here says she has one last job to do. Pino already brought the B-Cuber's out of this tower, but Shiki and Rebecca are still in here."

".....you'll find Shiki and Becky upstairs. I've heard them both fighting while I was occupied. You all head to them and do what needs to be done. However, this fight is mine and mine alone."

As Weisz was looking at Yuuki, he saw the serious look in his eyes. Before he could respond, he saw Sister and Homura running ahead without him. As Weisz was running to catch up to them, he had one thing to say to Yuuki .

"Don't die on us."

"So Wiseman actually cares. However, i'm glad they showed up. It just gave me a big clue...."

"If what she said was true....then was everything i'm doing for nothing. Could she never be able to heal him....to heal Makoto. Does that mean his condition will only get worse?"

Yuuki's eyes widen in horror with what he heard. Makoto was already in a horrible condition even before the Lost Incident. If what Yukihina said was true then is it possible that Makoto might be close to....

"Yukihina!"

".....sorry, Yuuki. I joined this group for one reason and one reason alone. In the end, it seems we both failed. We can't save Makoto!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

249 9 10
Renaeè a young girl who have amnesia have troubled remembering her past after she was experimented on as a young girl, she managed to escape and was...
33.1K 568 40
I really like Edens Zero but I haven't seen any stories about them. So I decided to make a oneshot thingy about my fav boys and girls. (DISCONTINUED)
30.8K 1.5K 20
Various Lego Monkie Kid x GN Muichiro Reader. ______________________________ ❝𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍...
28.7K 1.1K 46
Y/N L/N. An adventurer who gets pulled into the crazy adventures of the Edens Zero Crew. She tags along, even though she supposedly has her own prob...