Looking- An Sbi Adoption Au

By BluTheNerd

Thomas Simons is a 14 year old orphan whos parents were abusive and are now also dead. Tommy cant seem to fi... More

SuP bItChEs
Another Day Another Family [1]
oh shit- [2]
lil quick a/n
DISCORD!
Face reveal? AYOOO
Hi Tommy! [4]
Toms? [5]
you're grounded [6]
SCREAMS CRIES AND DIES
I'm here. [7]
rest easy, Blade.
important a/n
Sometimes [8]
Terror [9]
Not My Dad [10]
It All Hurt [11]
Not So Bad [12]
Escape [13]
AUTHORS NOTE.

you mean...I HAVE TO TALK [3]

1.7K 48 239
By BluTheNerd

//tw- implied self harm, mentions of calories. That's it :) I think//

~Tommy POV~

Phil jumped up and raised his hand up. He was surely about to beat me for running off. And yeah it is terrifying but what was I expecting? All I could do was brace myself for the coming blow I was about to receive.

Yet it never came, instead it was replaced with a gentle hand on my cheek moving my head around to check if I was ok.

Opening my eyes I was met with a very concerned older man.

"Oh God tommy, are you alright I'm so sorry did I do something? Are you hurt?" He sounded so concerned....weirdchamp old man.....

(I WISH TAHT I HAD JESSES GIRL DUDUDUDU)

"I uh yeah I'm fine um why didn't you uh like slap me?"

Puffy looked sad, Phil looked even more concerned if that's even possible.

"No Tommy why would I ever do that?"

"I dunno that's what most people have done whenever I did something wrong. That's just how it's supposed to go right?" I really don't understand why he didn't hit me, honestly, that's what all the adults are supposed to do when kids misbehave at least that's what has always been done to me.

"No... It isn't...." The old guy looked like he was about to start crying what the hell-

"Oh? Eh whatever. But uh anyways you guys aren't mad"

Both Phil and Puffy shook their heads sadly like I was dying or something why is all this so fucking weird.

"Uh ok then can we get this over with?

"Well Toms there is no need" Puffy said.

"Oh? Ok so he is mad at me? Ok well what's new I'll go talk to Ranboo then" I started to get up when puffy decided to interrupt my moment..

" No Tommy that's not what I meant, please sit back down" of course I listened

"Ok so Phil has asked how you would feel about him fostering you?"

"I uh I'd love that" honestly best thing to happen to me all year, Phil he's really nice and stuff. Oh yeah I forgot though.....

"But I'm not sure that that's the best idea, I mean I'm me you know that Puffy. I'm not going to last there...." I turned to Phil and continued "Look sir as much as I'd love to be fostered by you, I'm sure you'd regret that decision later, I'm not a fun kid I'm loud and annoying and I don't listen and I'm really rude-"

"Tommy I've seen your file I know what it said I know what other people have said about you I know all of that but you don't seem like that kind of kid right now, and of course that may change but I still think you deserve a chance? So what do you say Tommy?" Honestly I didn't know how to react. The only thing I could do was nod.

Puffy smiled and said "mk well Tommy how about you go upstairs and go get your things together? Yeah? Phil and I are going to talk and do some legal things, come back-"

"-in here with all your stuff later make sure you've said your goodbyes, be ready mentally and physically, take your time" I finished for her, I've heard that stupid motherfucking phrase 200000000 times it's never going to be less annoying.

Puffy nodded "yeah that's right now scram ya little gremlin"

I smiled and stuck my tounge out at her and then just walked out silently sticking my middle finger out at her behind my back.

Now I'll be honest I totally forgot Phil was there for a second meaning that I just completely and utterly screwed up and now he probably hates me. Awesome.

Anyway I walked into Ranboo and I's shared room grabbing the few shirts and jeans I had and my dinosaur stuffed animal I've had since I was like 2, it's dumb but I don't care. Shoving that all in my duffel bag I made sure I had my photo (666 words right here let's gooooo) with Ranboo, and my phone charger. Shoving a few more things in there I threw the bag over my shoulder and went to find my only friend. (THOSE WERE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE BACK IN THE SUMMER OF 69')

(Lmao it's 2-3 days later and I'm writing to stop myself from crying 👍)

Eventually I found him sitting in the lobby. So I sat next to him, what else were you expecting? Was I supposed to tackle him or something? No I just plopped down next to him on the bench and started talking.

"Hey big man"

"Hi Tom, what's up?"

"The usual, someone is trying to foster me and so puffy instructed me to do what always happens" I shrugged

"Oh! Well then, good luck Tommy! Hopefully I won't see you soon." Ranboo said with a smile

That's one thing I think is really cool about Ranboo. He is honest, not in a bad way because he always in gentle with the truth. Like one time I was working on a project and I asked Ranboob how it looked and he definitely critiqued it... definitely......but then he was all like "but it's barely anything! It looks amazing other than those small things!!!"

(Y'all I have a huge ass headache rn it sucks)

I just smiled back and nodded knowing that I would see him again soon.

"Welp I should go, cya Ranboo"

"Bye Tommy, love you" (PLATONIC DONT BE WEIRD YOU FUCKS [it sucks that I even have to say that in the first place :/ ])

"Love you too big man" (AGAIN PLATONICALLY)

And just like that I walked back to Puffy's office though this time easy and also impossible.

(The boys in my class are calling each other 'sussy' and telling eacother they are adopted which it's odd considering what this story is)

Turning the round metal doorknob I was able to step inside quickly but not before the strap of my duffel bag getting caught on the door handle and nearly killing me.

"Fuck ass motherfucking piece of shit goddamnit fucking bit- oh I'm unstuck" I looked up and fully walked in the room plopping down on one of the couches, not bothering to act remotely formal anymore because if I get sent back then the process will happen faster and I won't have time to make any emotional attachments.

--timeskip brought to you by your lazy author--

After like an hour of boring ass legal shit I was finally standing up to give Puffy a goodbye hug and leave out the large wooden somewhat fancy doors. I only say somewhat because let's face it orphanages can't be fancy at all no matter what.

Hopping into the backseat of Phil's (the fucking urge to put "ford f150" is indescribable) car I held my bag close afraid that if I didn't some one would go through it and find my stupid stuffed animals and the heaps of bandaids and all 7 of my disassembled pencil sharpeners. I cautiously buckled my seatbelt and just sat there silently as Phil began driving and talking to me about random things.

"So Tommy I was thinking that's maybe tomorrow we would go to the shops to get you some new clothes and decorations for your room? If that sounds ok?"

"Yeah ok"

"K mate then when we get home I'll introduce you to Techno and Wilbur, show you around the place and then we can have a nice family dinner?"

"Alright" fucking great a 'family dinner' probably full of shit that I don't like or full of calories or whatever. At least that's what I thought until...

"What's your favorite food Tom?"

That's unexpected

"I- dunno.... I suppose I like..... chicken nuggets?" I know out of all foods you're probably like 'tommy chicken nuggets what?!?' and I know but chicken nuggets are my one food acception.

I could see Phil smile from the rearview mirror.

"Alrighty will do, and Tommy I know this must be stressful and stuff and I'm not going to force you but could you maybe try to say at least something during dinner? Of course you don't have to but I think that maybe-"

"you mean....I HAVE TO TALK?!"

-------------------------------

ᕼIYᗩ ᑕᕼᗩT ᕼOᗯ ᗩᖇᗴ ᗯᗴ TOᗪᗩY? ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᶠᵃⁿᶜʸ ᵏᵉʸᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ ⁿᵒʷ☻︎ WAIT I JUST REALIZED I HAVE THESE TWO THINGS NOW 𓂸𓂺  p͟e͟n͟i͟s͟. i really hopr that all that actually showed up 😟Anyway  this chapter is a longer one 1380 words so yk :)) anyway i hope yall had/have/are having a great day ily all also anybody wanna be part of a discord server for this book?

☹︎𓆉︎✯🄱🄻🅄 ✯ 𓆉︎☹︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 743 7
Dream never knew his younger brother... Only knowing that Jschlatt is his father and nothing else. But he wished he could find his little brother. Bu...
11.9K 236 24
Tommy has been in and out of the foster system since the age of 5. He's been brought back from fostering at lest 13 times and had begone to lose hope...
23.5K 560 12
This is my second adoption au😂 In this Au Tommy gets adopted at the age of 5. Tommy was in the orphanage for 3years because his dad was an alcoholic...
270K 9K 11
Twins, Tommy and Y/n, survived a house fire that killed their parents, landing them in the foster system. They quickly learn that not everyone has go...