For The Despaired Who Met Him...

By Xeinryuze0215

The war with the White Star had finally ended and Cale is living his slacker life at its best along with a li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Birthday Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue || Until The End, Let's Be Happy
Extra 1 || If I Were In Your Stead
Extra 2 || Crown Of Crocuses
Extra 3 || A Vow To Love You In Eternity

Chapter 2

6.8K 405 133
By Xeinryuze0215

In all honesty, Cale was tempted to smack himself in the head for not noticing anything earlier.

No, in truth, he want to bang his head in a concrete wall for overlooking at the fact that this Choi Han was not the one he knew.

'Cale.' An unfamiliar voice called inside his head aside from his ancient powers, and oh boy he is finally going insane was what he thought.

'You're not going insane...it's me, God of Death.'

Cale started to laugh mockingly, startling the people inside his room, even the Choi Han who was currently carrying him stared.

"Why the fuck am I still surprised that this whole fiasco was made by you you motherfucking God of Death." Cale could hear a wince in his head.

The other Choi Han that was at the entrance together with Raon and a newly arrived smiling Ron practically made the room's temperature drop. He was seething in anger, because who the fuck dares carry his Cale-nim other than him?

"Whoever you are, please let go of human before I throw you of the window!" Raon announced.

The Choi Han who was carrying a Cale having a migraine just tilted his head in mock.

"Choi Han! Grandpa Ron! Let's fuck him up!"

"As you wish Raon-nim." Ron said before the three of them marched towards him.

"Okay stop! Do not! For the love of God, do not destroy this house!" Cale screeched, jumping out of the arms of Original Choi Han. The three also stopped in their tracks as the redhead placed himself between them and the other Choi Han.

"Let's all talk this out! There's no need for violence." Cale tried to reason, but Ron's gaze just became sharper making him shudder.

"Then, I will prepare some tea Young Master-nim." The old man said before smiling benignly at the man beside Cale.

'Do anything funny and I will slit your throat.' The Choi Han beside Cale interpreted by the look Ron had gave him before leaving the room full with tension.

Cale was suddenly in the mood to kill a God, especially that motherfucking God of Death who seems to have joy in messing with his peaceful slacker life.

The redhead groaned in frustration, his headache becoming more and more severe by thinking how he would deal with this.

"First things first! Choi Han this is Choi Han and Raon. Raon and Choi Han, this is Choi Han..." Cale internally facepalmed to himself for saying Choi Han four times in a single sentence.

"This Choi Han here, is from another world...different from ours." Cale explained as the three listened to what he is saying after the God informed him of his mistake.

"So the motherfucking God of Death is the one behind all of this? Human! Let's fuck him up!"

Cale's head repulsed at the profanities. As much as he want to, he still need that God to tell him how to sent the other Choi Han back to his original world.

"So he and me...are the same?" Cale's original lover, Choi Han asked in which earned a nod from the redhead.

They heard a tongue clicking as they can see the other Choi Han scowling in rage...and envy?

The next thing Cale knew, he felt a sharp pain in his wrist as he yelped in shock. The original Choi Han dragged him away from the two, the grip in his wrist tigthening every moment passes by.

"Other Choi Han! What are you doing?! You're hurting human!"

The Choi Han behind Cale didn't answer, and the redhead can see his lover gritting his teeth in annoyance as he readied his sword to stab the other him.

"Come with me to my original world, Cale." The redhead was speechless at that statement.

"...What?"

"Hell no! You have your own Cale Henituse in your world!"

The other Choi Han stared in daze. Ah right, he remembered something traumatizing that it left a bitter taste in his mouth.

"We're the same you say?" Choi Han muttered, audible enough for the three to hear.

"Choi Han calm down. Yes, you are the same person but from different universe."

"Then why..."

"Huh?"

"THEN WHY?!"

"Hey! Even if you are the other me don't scream in Cale-nim's ear!"

Cale didn't bother to comment at that.

"Why what Choi Han?"

"...WHY IS THIS WORLD THE ONLY ONE DIFFERENT?! LOCK'S SIBLINGS ARE ALIVE, HARRIS VILLAGE WAS REBUILT..."

Ahh, Cale knew where this is going.

"FUCK! EVEN THE DRAGON I KILLED WAS ALIVE IN THIS WORLD! I EVEN SAW PENDRICK EARLIER SO WHY?!"

This Choi Han is filled with despair, and to meet his other self filled with happiness and warmth around him...

"WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO UNFAIR?! THE CHOI HAN OF THIS WORLD HAS FAMILY AND EVEN A CALE-NIM! EVERYONE IMPORTANT TO ME IN MY WORLD THAT IS DEAD ARE HERE, ALIVE AND HAPPY!"

It's only normal for this Choi Han to feel like this.

"I SPENT YEARS IN THAT WRETCHED FOREST IN HOPE TO GET OUT AND FOUND HARRIS VILLAGE IN THE PROCESS! THEN THAT CALE HENITUSE IN MY WORLD BELITTLED THEM WHEN THEY WERE MASSACRED! I FOUGHT IN A WAR WITH NO HOPE OF WINNING AS MY COMRADES WERE SLOWLY KILLED ONE BY ONE IN COLD BLOOD!"

"IT'S UNFAIR! I NEVER WANTED THIS LIFE IN THE FIRST PLACE! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!"

The redhead had remembered that both Choi Hans are only teenagers when they got suddenly transmigrated away from their original world. With no one left to be with them, both were faced full of monsters instead and was forced to survive for tens, perhaps even hundreds of years.

They are the same person, but it's evident that the two have different paths diverged for them.

One was filled with despair, loneliness and death, while the other was filled with hope, happiness, warmth and life.

And that is actually saddening.

Cale was about to answer when Choi Han who was beside Raon suddenly disappeared, the next thing he knew was there are two overpowered protagonists punching each other.

Amidst of all the chaos that was happening in front of Cale, he can't help but frown at the sight of the two. As both of them received punches, kicking and head butting from each other to the point they are bleeding, there were also tears.

It's literally a fight with blood, sweat and tears.

"Young Master-nim?! Is that Choi Han....and another Choi Han?!"

Cale just sighed in exasperation before telling Hans and Lock to get the wolf children or simply anyone away from the two destructive bastards.

He swore that he saw a door flying just right past beside him as he stopped himself from screaming out loud.

Cale was going to let them fight(he even thought of calling Toonka over just to let the two Choi Hans release their frustration out) that he almost dared to drag the two in the training grounds.

The redhead could hear the two yelling at each other as they fight(And Cale almost wanted to stuff his ears with a tissue because he is one of the reason they are screeching like children). Cale just grimaced at the sight before eating the apple pie that Raon, who is in his lap, offered.

By the time Cale thought that two had finally became tired and offer a peace talk to them, it was his turn to scream incoherently at the sight of the two who stood frozen right above his crops.

Cale was never the one to use intense curses unless needed, but the situation calls it as Raon munched his apple pie while memorizing the colorful words coming out of his father figure.

"YOU SHITHEADS! YOU FUCKING STEPPED ON MY FARM AND WRECK HAVOC IN MY PLANTS! WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO BOTH OF YOU DOUCHEBAGS! MY FUCKING CABBAGES AND RADISHES! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

To say the least, both Choi Han and Cale won't get to eat kimchi by the end of the month thanks to them making a mess in one fourth of the redhead's farm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 21 3
The bloody battlefield was interrupted when a white light engulfed The Hero & The Villain , The man who was finishing his thousands of paperwork was...
100K 6.2K 27
Amused, Barrow smiled and conjured more magic capable of blowing up the room and both Barrow and Cale to dust as well. "I'll be taking your young mas...
348K 30.2K 110
In the alleyways of Yiling, there was an abandoned child who did his best to survive. Everyday, he scoured for food and fought dogs who hurted him. I...
6K 391 22
The war with the White Star has come to an end and peace was now reigning over and so it was time for Cale to address the problem he has to carry for...