Barian Emperor Male Reader Oc...

By DeadFizh08

Hi! My name is Y/n L/n, I am 15 years old boy who loves Yu-Gi-Oh! I died in an accident there I meet God and... More

Info
Prologue
Standard Chapter 1
Standard Chapter 2
Standard Chapter 3
Standard Chapter 4
Standard Chapter 6
Standard Chapter 7
Standard Chapter 8
Standard Chapter 9
Standard Chapter 10
Standard Chapter 11
Standard Chapter 12
Synchro Chapter 13

Standard Chapter 5

9.5K 120 75
By DeadFizh08

Reginald P.O.V

After I won the Duel against Reiji and the solid vision had vanished Yuya and Gongenzaka helped me from getting up from the ground after I was exhausted.

The Kids: "He won, Reginald Nii-chan won the Duel!!!"

Yuya: "That was a great Duel, Reginald!"

Yuzu: "You did it!!"

Sora: "You were incredible!!"

Shuzo came rushing towards us, glad and happy that I had won the Duel and the You Show Duel School was saved.

Shuzo: "That was the most hot-blooded Duel I've ever seen in my entire career! Thank you very much for saving our You Show school, Reginald!"

Gongenzaka: "You have done what I failed to accomplish. In the name of the Gongenzaka Dojo, I, thank you for saving You Show Duel School, Reginald!"

Reginald: "It was no problem, Shuzo, Gongenzaka."

Reiji: "That was impressive, Kastle."

I turned around to see Reiji approaching me.

Reiji: "That was an excellent Duel, Reginald Kastle. Even When I use my three Demon Kings and the full might of my Pendulum Summon, you still stand and defeated me with your Xyz monster. You have gained my respect, Reginald Kastle. You're the strongest Xyz Duelist that I have ever Dueled against."

Reiji raised his hand in front of me for a handshake.

Reginald: "Appreciate your high praise. You are one of the strongest Duelists I have ever faced. You have my respect as well, Reiji Akaba."

I raised my hand to accept the handshake from Reiji.

Reiji: "As was agreed upon, the Shingo Sawatari's case will be dropped and LDS will help with the You Show Duel School's funding. As for you, Reginald Kastle will receive a free entrance to participate in the Junior Youth Championship."

Reginald: "I'll appreciate it, Reiji Akaba."

Shuzo: "Yes! Thank you so much!"

Reiji: "It's time for us to leave. Farewell, Reginald Kastle. I hope that you will participate in the Maiami Championship."

Reginald: "I will, and you won't be disappointed."

With that Reiji leaves the building with the Himika and the LDS trio following him from behind. I look at the time and see it was getting late.

Reginald: "It's time for us to leave and headed back home everyone it's getting late already."

Everyone nodded and began to left as I walked with Yuya on our way home. I see that Yuya looked troubled and I knew it from having witnessed Reiji having access to Pendulum cards and Summon, and no longer being the only Pendulum user to exist.

Reginald: "You're thinking about Reiji Akaba's Pendulum Summoning aren't you?"

Yuya looks up in shock that I noticed what he seems to be thinking.

Yuya: "W-What do you mean, Reginald?"

Reginald: "Ever since we witnessed that Reiji Akaba was able to have his Pendulum cards and can Pendulum Summon, you looked troubled and lost. May I ask why is that, Yuya?" 

Yuya: "During my Duel with Strong Ishijima, I finally managed to clear my father's reputation with my newest Pendulum Summon. I could follow in his footsteps and be an Entertainer and bring a smile to others like him. Pendulum Summon helps me to open the door that finally enables me to be like him. And now that guy Reiji Akaba managed to Pendulum Summon, I...I just don't know."

Reginald: "That's just stupid thinking."

Yuya: "What was that?!"

Reginald: "It's not a Summoning Method or cards that got you this far, it's the Duelist that knows how to play them that got you this far, am I right, Yuya?"

Yuya: "Huh?"

Reginald: "You can't be selfish, Yuya. Pendulum Summon can't be yours forever. In the future, many people will have Pendulum cards. If you let your feelings down like this, you'll never be strong and you'll be forgotten. You must evolve and show them even everyone can do Pendulum Summon, you're the first Pendulum user so prove it and be the best."

Yuya listens to my advice before he looked at me with a huge smile.

Yuya: "You're right, Reginald! I can't be selfish! I'll become the best Pendulum user in the world!"

Reginald: "Good. Now let us sleep for tonight."

He nodded and we went back home eat dinner and went to sleep ready for the new day today.

Timeskip

I was waiting for Yuya and Yuzu after they finished their class in their school with the Kids, then I hear the bell ring and students start walking out. After that, we see Yuya and Yuzu walking toward us as Ayu waves at them.

Ayu: "Yuya Nii-chan, Yuzu nee-chan!!"

Fuzhou: "You're done with classes!"

Tatsuya: "Let's go to You Show!"

When they came closer I and the Kids saw that Yuya is a depressed mood. He probably thinking about his win rate to be able to participate in the Junior Youth Championship.

Tatsuya: "What's wrong, Yuya Nii-chan?" said with a confused look

We start making our way to the You Show school and Yuya told us he couldn't participate in the championship.

Futhosi: "You can't enter?"

Ayu: "The Junior Youth Championship."

Yuya: "That's right. To enter the championship. I need at least 50 official junior Youth Class matches this year with a 60% win rate."

Ayu: "What's your record this year?"

Yuya: "In total 46 matches, only 25 wins."

Reginald: "Which means your win rate is 56,5%. You only need 4 consecutive wins to meet both requirements to participate in the Youth championship."

Tatsuya: "Wow that's right, Reginald Nii-chan!" 

Yuzu: "That's true. We searched the school for four opponents, but..."

Yuzu told everyone at their school Yuya challenged was afraid to Duel him and thought he got a free pass to participate like me since he beat Strong Ishijima.

Yuya: "I don't get a free pass! That wasn't an official match, and I'm not a pro. Everyone has the wrong idea."

Tatsuya: "To become a pro, you have to win the Junior Youth Championship."

Futhosi: "And then pass the Youth Qualification Test and win in the Youth Championship."

Ayu: "And then pass the Pro-Test." 

Yuya: "And I can't even take the important first step! Dammit! I'll do whatever it takes to find four people and Duel them!"

Yuya stopped whining for a bit and start looking at Yuzu and the kids. Then had a stupid grin on his face so I smacked his head with my hand.

Yuya: "Ouch! What was that for?!"

Reginald: "Don't even think about it, Yuya. That is just sad and makes you look like a weak Duelist, also they're not even in the same class as you."

Yuya: "Then let me Duel you, Yuzu!" 

Yuzu: "I refuse."

Yuya: "Why?"

Yuzu: "Because I've already qualified. Besides, we're already had plenty of practice Duels together." said with a neutral look

Yuzu looks at me.

Yuzu: "Why don't you ask Reginald to help you?"

Yuya looks at me.

Reginald: "Did you forget the last match? No offense but I didn't even do my best at our Duel sorry."

Yuya: "Then who's left?"

Yuzu: "Why don't you ask Gongenzaka? It's thanks to him you got almost 50 of your matches by Dueling students from the Gongenzaka Dojo's students."

Yuya: "Yeah. I'm thankful for that. He helps me all the time. It's thanks to Gongenzaka that I can even try to become a pro. But that's why I don't want to rely on him anymore. I need to become stronger on my own so that Gongenzaka relies on me instead."

Yuzu and the kids were amazed by his speech. I was a  bit moved, until I remembered what he plan to do a minute ago.

Reginald: "Wait! Did Yuya forget that he thought about Dueling the Kids minutes ago before he made that speech?"

Yuzu was inspired by Yuya's speech and took it, to heart.

Yuzu: "You're right, Yuya I'll be going somewhere!"

Then Yuzu runs towards her destination.

Yuya: "Yuzu, where are you going?!"

Yuzu: "Don't worry! I'll be back in an hour! Tell my Dad I won't be here today!!" 

Reginald: "I'll be leaving as well."

Yuya: "You too?!"

Reginald: "I need to buy some Card packs and organize my Deck with a few adjustments." said with a neutral look

After saying that I left Yuya and the Kids,

Mini Timeskip

As I walked for a few minutes enjoying the scenery near the LDS tower I saw Yuzu arguing with Sora.

Reginald: "What are you guys doing here?"

Yuzu and Sora are surprised that I walking toward them.

Yuzu: "Reginald?! Did you follow me?!"

Reginald: "Relax. I just going to buy some Card packs and organize my Deck with the new cards that I buy."

Yuzu didn't answer as she grabbed Sora's hand and dragged him away from LDS tower and from me.

Sora: "What are we going, Yuzu?!"

Yuzu: "Just follow me!"

With that Yuzu and Sora who was being dragged by Yuzu disappeared.

Reginald: "Looks like Yuzu is trying to learn Fusion Summoning by Sora."

Mini Timeskip

I went to the Duel Monster card shop named Satellite Shop and buy some Booster Packs that contain Water-type support cards for my Deck and some Random Booster Packs. I opened it all and I got a support card for my Deck and some cards that support Yuya's Deck. After that, I decided to stop by to eat some burgers at the nearby Burger stop, and after eating the burger that I brought went back to the You Show school where everyone was, but I feel something is watching me.

Reginald: "It must be him..."

I turn around and see a young man with green hair and pale skin wearing a long blue jacket, tight black pants, and brown shoes. His face was covered by black sunglasses and a red scarf as he prepare his Duel Disk.

Reginald: "There he is."

With that, I just pretend that I don't know him cause that will ruin the timeline.

Reginald: "How are you?"

???: "You Academia bastard will pay for your mistake!"

Then he activates his Duel Disk.

Reginald: "Looks like he won't be listening to me at a moment." 

I sigh and looked at him who is ready to Duel with me.

Reginald: "Before we begin, what's your name?"

Shun: "Kurosaki Shun." 

Reginald: "Very well, Shun. Let's do it!"

With that, I brought out my Duel Disk and put it on my arm, and activated it.

Reginald and Shun: "DUEL!!!"

Reginald LP: 4000

Shun LP: 4000

Shun: "I will take the first turn!"

We draw until we have 5 cards in our hands.

Shun: "I summon Raidraptor - Rudder Strix!!"

Raidraptor - Rudder Strix (Atk 0/Def 1600/Winged Beast/Dark/LV 4)

Shun: "I activate Rudder Strix's effect! When this card is Normal Summon or Special Summon, I can inflict 300 on my opponent!"

Raidraptor - Rudder Strix sends a lightning strike attack at me to inflict damage on my life points.

Reginald LP: 4000 - 3700

Shun: "I set one card facedown and end my turn!"

Reginald: "My turn, Draw!"

I drew a card from my Duel Disk

Reginald: "I summon Friller Rabca!"

Friller Rabca (Atk 700/Def 1500/Fish/Water/LV 3)

Reginald: "Then I tribute one Water-type monster in my field! To Special Summon, Sharkraken!"

Sharkraken (Atk 2400/Def 2100/Fish/Water/LV 6)

Reginald: "Battle! Go Sharkraken attack Rudder Strix!"

Sharkraken creates a powerful water blast toward Raidraptor - Rudder Strix.

Shun: "I activate Rudder Strix's other effect! When an opponent's monster attacks this monster! I can Special Summon two Raidraptor from my hand! And cannot attack one of these monsters cannot be a target for attack for this turn!"

Then Shun summons his two Raidraptors from his hand.

Shun: "I Special Summon two Raidraptor - Rudder Strix from my hand!"

Raidraptor - Rudder Strix 2 (Atk 0/Def 1600/Winged Beast/Dark/LV 4)

Raidraptor - Rudder Strix 3 (Atk 0/Def 1600/Winged Beast/Dark/LV 4)

Shun: "I activate both Raidraptot - Rudder Strix's effect to inflict 300-point damage to my opponent!"

Both two Raidraptor - Rudder Strix sends lighting strike at me to damage my life points.

Reginald: "Argh!!"

Reginald LP: 3700 - 3100

But Sharkraken continuously attacks Raidraptor - Rudder Strix.

Shun: "Trap Card, open! Raidraptor - Risky Flight! When an Attack position Level 4 or lower Raidraptor monster is being attacked, that monster cannot be destroyed and any battle damage will be halved!"

Then an energy shield appeared on Raidraptor - Rudder Strix to protect itself from Sharkraken's attack.

Reginald: "But you still take damage from it."

Shun LP: 4000 - 2800

Reginald: "I end my turn."

Shun: "My turn, Draw!" 

He draws his card.

Shun: "I will destroy you, Academia!"

He said while I just ignore his insults at me.

Shun: "You will pay for this! I Overlay my Three Level 4 Rudder Strix in my field! Hidden falcon, raise your sharpened claws from adversity and show your wings of Rebellion! Xyz Summon! Appear, Rank 4 Raidraptor- Rise Falcon!"

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon (Atk 100/Def 2000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 3)

Shun: "I use the Equip Spell Card: Raidraptor's Ultimate Mace! I equip it to Raid-raptor - Rise Falcon, and it gains 1000 Atk!"

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon (Atk 100 - 1100/Def 2000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 3)

Shun: "Next I activate Rise Falcon's effect! By using one Overlay unit, it gains the attack points of all Special Summoned monsters on your field!"

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon absorbs one of its Overlay units, then it absorbs the beam of light coming from Sharkraken then bursts into flames like a phoenix, and had its attack increased.

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon (Atk 1100 - 3500/Def 2000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 3 - 2)

Shun: "Let's battle! Raidraptor - Rise Falcon! Attack Sharkraken! Brave Claw Revolution!" 

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon went up the air and then flew down its claw ready for attack.

Reginald: "I activate Friller Rabca's effect in my graveyard! I banish this monster from my graveyard to negate your attack and decrease its Atk by 500!"

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon stops its attack on Sharkraken and its Atk is decreased by 500.

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon (Atk 3500 - 3000/Def 2000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Atk: 3500 - 3000

Shun: "I set one card facedown and end my turn and Raidraptor - Rise Falcon effect ended and return its attack to 1100!"

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon (Atk 3000 - 600/Def 2000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Reginald: "My turn, Draw!"

I drew a card from my Duel Disk

Reginald: "I summon Buzzsaw Shark!"

Buzzsaw Shark (Atk 1600/Def 500/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Reginald: "I activate Buzzsaw Shark's effect! I can Special Summon one monster from my Deck in the Defense Position with the same level with a different name! So I choose Double Fin Shark!"

Double Fin Shark (Atk 1000/Def 1200/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Reginald: "I activate Double Fin Shark's effect! When this uses an Xyz material, It can be treated as two materials!"

Shun: "Two Level 4 monsters and one of them are treated as two Xyz materials. Don't tell me that you're an...?!"

Reginald: "I Overlay my Three Level 4 Buzzsaw Shark and Double Fin Shark to build the Overlay network! The biggest. Most powerful ruler of the deep sea! Its sharp fang shall exterminate everything! Come forth, Rank 4! Number 32: Shark Drake!"

Number 32: Shark Drake (Atk 2800/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Shun: "How dare you use Xyz Summon! Especially after what you people have done to my home, Academia Scum!"

I was slowly getting lost in my composure will all comments about me being with Academia from the Fusion Dimension.

Reginald: "Battle! Shark Drake attack Raidraptor - Rise Falcon, Depth Bite!"

Shark Drake sends a powerful blue energy blast towards Raidraptor - Rise Falcon.

Shun: "No you don't! I activate my Continuous Trap Card: Overlay Breast Armor! When a Raidraptor is being destroyed, instead I use the Overlay unit to prevent it from being destroyed!" 

One of Raidraptor - Rise Falcon's Overlay units went to the graveyard and an energy shield appeared to prevent it from being destroyed by Shark Drake.

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon (Atk 600/Def 2000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2 - 1)

Reginald: "But you still take battle damage from the attack."

Shun: "I activate the other effect of Raptor's Ultimate Mace! when this card is equipped with a Raidraptor any battle damage will be zero and then I add one Rank-Up-Magic Card from my Deck to my hand!"

Then he gets a Rank-Up-Magic Card from his Deck.

Reginald: "Go Sharkraken attack Raidraptor - Rise Falcon!"

Shun: "I activate Overlay Breast Armor once more to prevent my monster from being destroyed by using one Overlay unit from my Raidraptor - Rise Falcon!"

Once more one of Raidraptor - Rise Falcon's Overlay units went to the graveyard and an energy shield appeared to prevent it from being destroyed by Shark Drake.

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon (Atk 600/Def 2000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 1 - 0)

Shun: "Then Raptor's Ultimate Mace's effect to take zero damage and add another Rank-Up-Magic Card from my Deck!"

He gets another Rank-Up-Magic Card from his Deck.

Reginald: "I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

Shun: "Your loss is inevitable Academia! My turn! Draw!"

He draws his card from his Duel Disk.

Shun: "You're the first one who's pushed me this far! But not for long! I activate the Spell Card: Rank-Up-Magic Raid Force! I target one face-up Xyz monster I control and make it Rank Up to a Raidraptor that is one Rank higher! Ferocious Falcon. Breakthrough this fierce battle and spread your Wings! Destroy our gathered foes! Rank Up! Xyz Change! Come Forth! Rank 5! Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon!"

Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon (Atk 1000/Def 2000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 5/OLU 1)

Reginald: "Here it comes..."

Shun: "I activate Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, I can destroy all Special Summoned of my opponent's control and Inflict 500 points of damage for each monster!"

Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon (Atk 1000/Def 2000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 5/OLU 1 - 0)

Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon sends nine mechanical feathers at my monster and each sends a laser to destroy all Special Summon monsters in my field.

Reginald: "I activate my Quick-Play Spell Card: Cascade Barrier! I target Shark Drake to prevent it from being destroyed by a card effect and also its Atk becomes zero!"

Number 32: Shark Drake (Atk 2800 - 0/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 2)

I managed to protect Shark Drake from Raidraptor -Blaze Falcon's effect, but Sharkraken didn't so it was destroyed and I receive 500 points of effect damage.

Reginald LP: 3100 - 2600

Shun: "Battle! Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon attack Shark Drake!"

Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon charges at  Shark Drake, but.

Reginald: "Number cards cannot be destroyed by battle except a Number card!"

Shun: "But you still take damage it from, Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon! Die, you Academia Scum!"

Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon's attack pushes me so far away to creates a small explosion.

Reginald: "Argh!!"

Reginald LP: 2600 - 1600

And when the smoke cleared I was still standing but took a massive injury from the amount of damage that Shun dished out on me.

Shun: "I see you're still standing. I set one card facedown and end my turn."

He finished his turn and my Shark Drake's Atk returns to normal.

Number 32: Shark Drake (Atk 0 - 2800/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Reginald: "My turn, Draw!"

I drew a card from my Duel Disk.

Reginald: "Shark Drake attack Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon, Depth Bite!"

Shark Drake sends a powerful blue energy blast at Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon.

Shun: "I activate my Trap Card: Adversity! When a target monster that I control has less Atk than the attacking monster. That monster cannot be destroyed by this battle. And I take no battle damage, also it gains 1000 Atk to that monster!"

An energy shield appeared on Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon protects itself and Shun receives no damage, also Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon gains 1000 Atk.

Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon (Atk 1000 - 2000/Def 2000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 5/OLU 0)

Reginald: "I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

Shun: "My turn! Draw!"

He draws a card.

Shun: "Battle! During the Battle Phase, Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon can attack you directly! 

Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon went towards me for a direct attack.

Reginald: "I activate my Continuous Trap Card: Bubble Bringer! This card can negate my opponent's direct attack!"

Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon was being pushed away by a powerful water blast from my trap card.

Shun: "You're lucky, Academia Scum! I set two cards facedown and end my turn!" 

Reginald: "My turn, Draw!"

I drew a card from my Duel Disk

Reginald: "Again Shark Drake attack Blaze Falcon, Depth Bite!"

Shark Drake again sends a powerful blue energy blast at Raidraptor -  Blaze Falcon.

Shun: "Trap Card, open! Raidraptor - Readiness! If I take battle damage! Make the damage zero!"

When he said that I smirk cause I knew that he will counter my attack.

Reginald: "I knew you would do that."

Shun: "What?!"

Reginald: "I activate my Counter Trap Card: Sea King's Verdict! During the Battle Phase when my opponent activates a Trap Card, negate the activation and destroy it!"

Raidraptor - Readiness was being negated and destroyed sending it to the graveyard also Shark Drake destroys Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon and creates an explosion that damaged Shun's life points.

Shun: "Argh!!"

Shun LP: 2800 - 2000

Reginald: "I activate Shark Drake's effect! When it destroys my opponent's monster by battle, once per turn, by detaching one Overlay unit, The destroy monster will lose 1000 Atk, and Special Summon that target to my opponent's field! And it can battle with that monster again"

Then a portal appeared and came out Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon with its Atk decreased by 1000.

Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon (Atk 1000 - 0/Def 2000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 5/OLU 0)

Reginald: "Go, Shark Drake, Depth Bite!"

Shun: "I activate Raidraptor - Readiness from my graveyard! I can banish this card from my graveyard so that I can take zero damage for the rest of this turn!"

Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon is destroyed by Shark Drake and Shun receives no damage this turn.

Reginald: "I set one card facedown and end my turn!"

Shun: "You're good, but not good enough you, Academia scum! My turn, Draw!"

He draws a card.

Shun: "I activate my Quick-Play Spell Card: Rank-Up-Magic Raptor's Force! I target one face-up Xyz monster I control and make it Rank Up to a Raidraptor that is one Rank higher! Prideful Falcon. Spread your wings dyed in the blood of heroes! Advance through the path of revolution! Rank Up! Xyz Change! Come Forth! Rank 6! Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon!"

Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon (Atk 2000/Def 3000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 6/OLU 1)

Shun: "I activate the effect of Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon! By detaching one Overlay unit, I can target one Special Summon monster on my opponent's side of the field destroy it and inflict damage equal to the halve Atk monster on the field!"

Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon (Atk 2000/Def 3000/Winged Beast/Dark/Rank 6/OLU 1)

Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon went up and drop dozens of bombs, destroying Shark Drake and creating explosions also receiving damage to me.

Reginald: "Argh!!"

Reginald: 1600 - 200

Reginald: "I activate my Trap Card: Shark Revenge Splash! This card can let revive one Shark monster in my graveyard, but it loses 1000 Atk. and then, I deal damage to you equal to its attack!"

A portal appeared then came out Shark Drake who send a powerful blue energy blast at Shun.

Shun: "But Raidraptor - Readiness is still in effect, so I take no damage from that effect!"

An energy shield appeared surrounding Shun who takes no damage from Shark Drake's Atk.

Number 32: Shark Drake (Atk 2800 - 1800/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 0)

Shun: "Battle! Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon attack Shark Drake!"

Reginald: "I activate my other Trap Card: Hide and Shark! When my opponent declares an attack and my life point is below 2000, I can pay half my life points to end the Battle Phase and banish one Fish type of monster and return it to my side of the field and it can increase by the number of life points that I pay!"

Reginald LP: 200 - 100

Shark Drake dodges the attack from Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon by banishing itself returning it to the field and increasing its Atk by 100.

Number 32: Shark Drake (Atk 2800 - 2900/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 0)

Shun: "I end my turn."

???: "Shun!"

Then Shun and I turned to see Yuto coming out of nowhere arriving at Shun's side.

Yuto: "I already told you to stop attacking random Duelists! This isn't our battlefield and you're drawing attention to us!"

Shun: "Don't you dare interfere, Yuto! I will hunt every Fusion and Academia Spy in this city and make them pay to start with him!"

He pointed at me which makes Yuto surprised that Shun is dueling against me.

Yuto: "He's not an Academia Spy or a Pawn of them, Shun! Academia will never use Xyz Summon. And besides, I already Duel him and am lost to him. If he was an Academia Spy, he could've carded me, but he didn't."

He said, but Shun was too stubborn and didn't believe him.

Shun: "I'm so close to finishing him off! If dare talks any further or interferes then, I will consider you my enemy too! You better tell me where Ruri's whereabouts, Academia scum!"

I had enough of this worthless argument and with that, I shouted at him.

Reginald: "I'm not with the Academia you stubborn idiot! Also what gives you the justification for attacking a random Duelist? Well, whatever it is here I will stop you from hurting everyone I care about!"

Shun: "You're just an Academia scum!!"

Reginald: "You think what you are doing right now is the best solution?! Revenge will only make you suffer. I know you lost someone, Im..."

But before I could finish my sentence, Shun interrupted me.

Shun: "Don't act like you know how it feels to lose someone important to you! You..."

Shun never has to finish his sentence because something within Reginald's soul begins to emerge from his Barian Emperor powers. And with that Reginald's left eye turned crimson red and his right eye turned sapphire blue.

Reginald: "NO! IT'S YOU WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF HELL!"

I yelled at top of my lungs making Yuto and Shun shocked at my outburst and my crimson red eyes and sapphire blue eyes.

Reginald: "Because you lost your home and your little sister was kidnapped doesn't make you the center of the world! You should be glad that your little sister is alive and you still have your best friend! Let me tell you something, Shun Kurosaki! My home was destroyed! MY. SISTER. WAS. MURDERED!"

They were absolutely shocked by soul words.

Shun: "His sister is..."

Yuto: "Murdered...?"

Reginald: "DRAW!"

I yelled as I draw creating shockwaves around the field.

Reginald: "To completely protect my friends and change their destiny, I am willing to accept everything!"

With that, I suddenly felt my Barian Emperor energy coursing through my body, but I don't need them yet.

Reginald: "Come, Shark Drake! Accept my wish to be your new master, and evolve!"

Then I raised my hand and a portal appeared as it started to rain pouring everywhere on the field and with that Shark Drake began roaring out loud.

Shun: "Evolve?!"

Yuto: "Don't tell me..."

Reginald: "I Overlay my Rank 4, Shark Drake! To Chaos Xyz Change!"

Yuto and Shun were surprised that I Rank-Up without using a Rank-Up-Magic Spell Card.

Yuto: "Chaos Xyz Change?! I have never heard of it until now?!"

Shun: "Impossible!? He can Rank-Up-Magic without using a Rank-Up-Magic Spell Card!?"

Then they see Shark Drake turns into its sealed form go up to the galaxy portal and create an explosion.

Reginald: "Show yourself! In the Deep blue sea! This Shark will annihilate its foes biting them with its sharp fang! Show yourself, Chaos Number 32: Shark Drake Veiss!"

Chaos Number 32: Shark Drake Veiss (Atk 2800/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 1)

Yuto and Shun were shocked by the appearance of Shark Drake Veiss.

Reginald: "I activate Shark Drake Veiss! By detaching one Overlay unit, it banishes one Shark named monster from my graveyard! I banish Shark Drake!"

Chaos Number 32: Shark Drake Veiss (Atk 2800/Def 2100/Sea Serpent/Water/Rank 4/OLU 1 - 0)

Then Shark Drake Veiss opens a portal and then came out Shark Drake.

Reginald: "Then its attack power will be stolen from Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon!"

Shark Drake went towards and crashes into one of Shun's Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon reduced its Atk by 2800.

Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon (Atk 2000 - 0/Def 3000/Winged Beast/Water/Rank 6/OLU 0)

Shun: "What?!"

Yuto: "He decrease all of Revolution Falcon's Atk!? He using a similar tactic he used against me, and now he uses it against Shun! He outplayed him!"

Reginald: "Battle! Shark Drake Veiss attack Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon! Chaos Depth Bite!"

Shark Drake Veiss sends a multiple blue energy laser blast at Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon and reduces Shun's life points to zero.

Shun: "Argh!!"

Shun LP: 2800 - 0

Winner: Reginald Kastle

Shun: "I lost..."

He muttered, slowly getting up on his feet again with Yuto's help as I walked past him and Yuto before stopping and looking back at them.

Reginald: "You'll never be able to save your little sister or defeat Academia if you keep doing this."

I deactivate my Barian Emperor's power and looked at Yuto.

Reginald: "I believe you owe me some answers, Yuto.

Yuto nods then he explained to me what I already know, the Different Dimensions, Academia, the Dimensional War between Fusion and Xyz Dimension, and their purpose in being in the Standard Dimension.

Yuto: "That's currently everything I could give you."

Reginald: "I appreciate that you explained everything to me, Yuto. When the time comes, I'm more than willing to help to save your friend's sister."

Yuto: "Thank you for the offer. When the time does come, I'll be sure to ask for help."

Reginald: "I'll be going then. And tell Shun that I am sorry and if he's ever Duel me again, I would accept the challenge. And he's lucky to have a good friend like you."

My comment seems to make him happy and he smiled. And with that, I walked past them and thought about what just happened right now since I feel like I unlock my Barian Emperor's powers.

Reginald: "I finally unlock my Barian Emperor's power and from the looks of it I feel I looked at some of the Chaos Number cards as well."

I walked back to You Show school where everyone is.

End Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 56 3
You already know the drill of things. Rio Kastle, a 16 year old girl from our world always wanted to be in the Yugioh world! And her wish shall be fu...
4K 66 16
Yugioh! Arc-V presents My Father in the past It was a peaceful day in Maiami City. Yuya and Yuzu have a daughter named Yuki Sakaki. And it was the Mi...
25.1K 368 23
You are a spy for Akaba Reiji for years now. Your mission is spy Academia in Fusion Dimension for 5 years now. And finally he can go back home after...
33.5K 574 21
Yukina Kurogane was just a regular 18 years old Senior High School student. In normal daily life it was just boring to her, but on her free time She...