๐™Š๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž // ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‡๐™€๏ฟฝ...

Por FictionalWorldz

๐ŸŽต๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐ŸŽต After summer break the pack is thrown back into the wh... Mais

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.

Chapter 26.

496 17 0
Por FictionalWorldz

Her breath froze. She stood still in her spot, the world seemed to have just stopped as she watched her sister collapse on the ground. Alex praying she would wake up at any moment .

Alex dropped to the ground "oh god" she cried

Alex awoke with a gasp "Allison"

Alex tugged on the restrains, she recognised the stained wall of eichen house the second her eyes opened.

Alex looked up, her eyes wide as valack walked in. Her breaths now shallow, "what the have you done!"

"oh good you are awake" he grinned

Alex stared at him, still pulling on the restrains.

"If you're wondering what happened, your friends scream came in use" he told Alex

"Allison" Alex mumbled "I.. I saw her"

"that's right" valack nodded "tell me. Didn't she die?"

"What do you want with me?" She asked, her voice trembling

"Well you see, you can do more then you think. Especially since you were last improved" he explained

"How am I in here? My dad would never.."

"That's right, but a signature is very easy to forge Alexandra" Valack smiled.

"Theyll know. They will know I'm missing" Alex pulled,

Valack held her phone in his land, "one phone call is all it takes"

"And if I don't?"

"Then I kill you"he shrugged,

"Do it!" She taunted, "if I die you don't get what you want"

"I thought you'd say that" he nodded, "I know your boyfriend is coming to see Lydia awfully soon. I could tie him up down here if you'd like? Let him relive his past institutionalisation"

"I swear to god, don't touch him!" Alex yelled, pulling on her restraints.

"All you have to do is give me the code. And call him"

Alex huffed, dropping her arms "I'll do it"

"code?" He asked

"3194" she replied Dryly.

Valack hit dial on stiles number, putting it on loud speaker. It dialled out "hey it's stiles and you missed me"

Alex shook, she swallowed a lump "listen, my dad called. He needs help with something so I'm gonna be gone for a days, or even weeks. I'm not really sure yet"

Alex choked back a cry, "tell Scott it's okay, we are okay. Just incase I'm not back for a while, I love you baby, I'll be in touch"

Alex sent a nod Valacks way, he ended the call.

Alex blinked a tear down her face "I.. I don't understand, what did you want?"

"Don't you understand? you have amazing abilities, you can do wondrous things Alexandra. You're are one of the first successes" Valack gushed,

"And after all... you did want to find me" he vaguely reminded her.

"how?"

He tutted "silly girl. I take the face of anyone so what was I needed for?" He asked

"I'm not making small chat you psycho, you've got me restrained to this bed" Alex spat, pulling her bunch up fists

"Mhm" he drummed his fingers against his chin.

"What the hell do you even want with me, I barely know what I am never mind you!"

He turned and looked at her "I can improve you. I can make you superior.. you and Lydia"

Alex's eyes widened "Lydia!, you.. oh god. What have you been doing to her you mother-

"Please Alexandra. Don't use such language. don't worry, Lydia is doing just fine"

"She's cata-fucking-tonic you ass!" Alex yelled continuing to tug harshly on the restrains.

He shook his hand "enough about her, we need to work out what to do with you"

"You remember the last time I saw you, you had a hole in your head right? and now you think you can improve me" she mocked

"Oh yee of little fate" he sighed. He walked over to Alex and she squirmed a little as he got closer, he reached down to her restrains and undone them

"Why?" She asked

"Trust. I trust you. I expect you to trust me" he replied as he fiddled with something that Alex couldn't quite see

Alex couldn't help but chuckle at his statement. Maybe it was really funny or maybe she was going insane "trust you? the guy to locked me up?"

He chuckled and turned around. He held a 4 inch needle syringe, he pushed the bottom a little and liquid squirted out the top as it did in every movie Alex had watched.

Her eyes now wide, she looked at him cautiously "What's that?" She asked

"It's gonna help" he tried To reassure her. He walked closer, Alex grabbed his arm and bent it back as far as it could go; the needle slipped from his grip. 

Alex kicked him to the ground, she held his arms against the ground "how do you like it" she spat

"you're strong" he complimented "But you need to be smart"

"Help!" He yelled loudly.

Two guards ran in, Alex looked down and seen his face had changed "no! I'm not suppose to be here!" She yelled, kicking as the guards lifted her.

Alex felt the sting of a needle in her neck, seconds later body relaxed.

...

"that was Alex, she said she's gonna be gone for a while. She's helping argent with something" stiles  told Scott and Kira.

"Argent is in town" Scott told him, sounding confused.

"Alex said he wasn't"

"I'll call him now" Scott offered, he dialed the man's number and put it on loud speaker

"You have to know, he found something else" Noah spoke quietly as the phone dialed

"Hello" Chris answered

"Hey it's stiles, is Alex with you?" He asked

"No, no I assumed she was with you. Is she not?" He asked

Stiles sighed "no, but I got a call saying she was"

Stiles took out his phone, he played the voicemail for the rest to hear, including her dad

"hey stiles, Listen my dad needs some help so I'm gonna be gone for a few days, I don't know when I'll be back, tell Scott it's okay, we..we are okay and I em.. I love you baby, I love you so much.. I'll be in touch"

Stiles eyes grew as he heard the last 4 words, he didn't catch them the first time.

Alex never felt safe, not with the doctors still around so she came up with a safe word, or rather a safe phrase I'll be in touch the two would never say that, so it was perfect. Stiles never realized it the first time found

"She's in trouble" he gulped

"Stiles what you mean?"

"After the doctors took her, we came up with a phrase to say if either one of us were in trouble; it was I'll be in touch. The last person was with was Lydia, she wanted to go see her"

"You think it was the doctors?" Scott asked

"No" he shook his head "they got what they wanted"

"Where could she be?" Kira asked

Stiles swallowed thickly "I have no idea"

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

201K 9.5K 58
[BOOK 4] "๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™–๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
745 28 10
Theo and Scott are mission partners after the Pack's decision to find safe houses for the supernaturals of Beacon Hills. They are barley escaping cer...
145K 3.1K 39
๐ŸŽต ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐ŸŽต Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...
14.4K 144 47
Eliza Stilinski just wanted a normal school year this year, but obviously she wasn't going to get that, with the arrival of an old friend and new thr...