Twice x Reader || Magic In Di...

By TheOrangeEclipse

Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school... More

Notes And Should Knows
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12 Epilogue
Bonus and Last Ending

Chapter 11

552 33 6
By TheOrangeEclipse

The sweetheart burst out of the water and hardly landed on her feet far behind Highmore, the latter heard the ruckus. Turning his head, he then see the former. "You're still alive? Dragonians really are an annoyance." in a blink of an eye, he was already in her reach and casted an explosive spell. Due to Y/n's instincts, her hands move on their own in blinding speed and made a shield, the shield spell she casted back then, the first spell she casted but it was much more clearer and bigger, she had grown stronger. By how near the Sorcerer is, she attempt casting a unique and unstable spell...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SUCCESS!

Chains that are made out of purple flame appeared out of her hand like a whip, she then attacks Highmore making him successfully dodge her move with a backbreaking dodge.

Seeing her missed attack, she didn't let him take a breath and made a dick move on a 1 on 1 fight by kicking his old nutsack. Hearing him scream in agony, she felt she's been shoved and pinned down by his mindless servants.

Back in the realm of the dead of sorcerers and sorceresses, the dead man shouted "No!" as he and along with others can only watch. Other locals doesn't even have hope for her in defeating the enemy. Noir look around, trying to think of a plan in the midst of a difficult situation. An idea has once again gifted to him as he stood on the flat stone fence of the fountain "Everyone!" he grabs all the locals attention, including the elders, his family, Iris, and Twice. He then pointed upward towards the struggling sweetheart "She can save all of us! She needs our help! If we can somehow help her by transferring our magic, we can-"

"Forget it!" one of the locals cuts his sentence "I'm not giving my remaining life essences to a what!? A weak and stubborn girl!" he said with annoyance in his voice "Yeah, what he said! Our mana is what keeping us here alive!" one after another and soon, more of the locals disagreed to the dead man's proposal, making it hard to watch for the one's who knows him. Noir once again tried "Wait! Everyone, please! We can end this nightmare, we can't just spectate the world of the living suffer the same fate that we once had! Think about our friends and families, brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, grandchildren and all of the descendants. Let this be the last!" Locals then began to shout and disagree with him, it's a one versus many.

The ruckus hastily died down to a ferocious roar of a dragon, looking to where it came from, it was Cadmus Draconis, with a glowing light shaoe of a Dragon on his chest, he approached the dead man while the locals clear out of the way. Once he was infront and towering Noir, he let out a deep voice "Boy, you are aware of putting many lives here in danger, correct?" The elder dragon look at the dead man with no anger just yet, but a desire to know his awareness.

Noir nod his head with confidence "I am." The elder dragon nod his head, but he wants more answers "What is your intention, boy?" giving his honest words "I wish to help my friend, Y/n L/n, defeat the enemy of all in not just one, but the future generations as well." the crowd look at Cadmus waiting for his statements, "And if we did, and loose many lives, are you willing to carry the burden alone?" emphasize the word alone, he nod his head with determination.

"Then it is done, but judging from the look on everyone's face, none is willing to help. So let me be that willingness." He put a fist next to his chest making the dead man have hope. Cadmus then look at Meirus "My old friend, let there be light." the old woman nod her head look at the fountain, she made her staff touch the tip on top of the fountain and it produce a light blue beam towards the sky, she then turns towards the elder dragon and held out her hand, he grab it turn his head towards the dead man, Noir rest his palm on his shoulders and felt his life essence was slowly draining away.

Seven more staff touch the fountain and it was the other elders of each villages, "We were born with magic, will die with it." One of them stated "But not in the hands of the well known enemy." said another with determination. Noir felt his other hand was grabbed by someone, he look who it is and it was Iris, when both made eye contact, the latter smiled lovingly. "Can't let my supposed-to-be husband get to work by himself." he smiled back to her, another was her brother resting his hand on his shoulder "My dear brother." Caesar greeted.

Their mom and dad did the same, resting their palms on their sons' shoulders. "Me and your mom are proud to bith of you." their dad, Abraham stated followed by the nod of their mom, Lylia. Twice joins in at the back of the brothers' parents. Mom look at them "It's nice to have all of you young ladies joined us." "It is indeed." The leader agreed to Lylia "We'll beat up that old butt!" Dahyun shouted half jokingly, earning a laugh or two from the group. Soon all the locals slowly joined in and surrounded the elders making the once light blue beam turned into navy blue. They see that Y/n has started glowing a faint blue hue around her body, her dragon tattoo also glowed but in a bright yellow color.

"Fight!" "Do your best!" "Don't let us down!" "Kick that old man!" "Beat 'em up!" was the cheer of the crowd to the sweetheart. She felt something, she felt it, she doesn't know what it is, but it felt great, she starts hearing faint voices, voices of many people. She started to slip through the mindless servants pinning her down and catching Highmore's attention who was still struggling to stand up. "Your still standing? You've really done it! And you're dead!" still kneeling down, he launched a spell towards her as she tried to dodge...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SUCCESS!

She was able to dodge his attack, but was tackled by one of his servants and making her head exposed. The old sorcerer then cast another spell towards her head making the dead man yelled her name. The spell was deflected, by an orange barrier. The sweetheart was once covered in faint blue glow was now the same color as the barrier. Noir noticed the situation and also the beam has the same color, they felt more alive than being drained. There was another beam but not aimed at the girl, but the people gathered by the fountain. There at the distance was Kaimus and his people, all held their hands towards the crowd except the leader, giving a full life essence to anyone and everyone, including the Dragonians.

"Behold, the true strength of a Phoenix." Kaimus stated to himslef while looking at the crowd, he then held his hand towards them, turning the bright shade orange into a darker tone with much more power, engulfing the girl with a fiery barrier, the servants melted in a horrific haste. Another tattoo appeared and glow below her neck and it made all who see it surprised and speechless.

"No... Fucking... Way..." the only words that came out of Noir's mouth, Cadmus squint his eyes looking at the familiar tattoo "Is that..." at the neck of the girl, the now visible tattoo revealed to be...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Phoenix Tattoo

Highmore noticed her change of aura and quickly stand, struggling in the process "No... No man... No man can defeat me!" he ready himself when the sweetheart look at him and she stated "I'm a woman." thick flames started to engulf her once more and came out two fiery creatures. One is shaped like a giant Dragon, and the other is a Man-sized Phoenix, both creatures roared their battle cry as they charge towards the old sorcerer along with Y/n.

The Phoenix grab her arm with it's flaming talons but she didn't felt anything at all, the Phoenix made her grab Highmore's neck choking him while the Phoenix turns into a flaming tornado, surrounding the two. The dragon also did the same but a much more and a bigger tornado engulfed the entire island, burning all living servants created by the old sorcerer.

Kaimus saw the opportunity and put his other hand infront of him, making another Pheonix appear out of nowhere and went straight through the young Y/n, her eyes change similar to Kaimus and posses her, giving her a one time use spell and made her use it. For the first time in Highmore's life, he felt what his victims had felt before, his life is being drained by Y/n, he was afraid, afraid to be killed by a girl, young in age. He felt the last breath came out of his mouth and quickly turned into a skeleton.

"She... She did it. She did it!" One of the crowd yelled and was followed by the cheers of many "HOORAY!" "HUZZAH!" was heard all around, some where old fashioned cheer. Noir can't blame them, the existence of magic was before the medieval era. The dead man couldn't help but smile at the sweetheart, he looked up where Y/n was breathing heavily and thought;

"Y/n, because of you,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

there will be generations."

(One last chapter! damn! by the way, some of you guys are still crying about Noir died at one of the chapters, did my oc's death really punched you guys that hard or something? Anyways the next/last will be near)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.4K 36
Son Chaeyoung a new student in (Enter school name) he is a cold nerd that's why he gets bullied everytime he switch schools, BUT he can be friendly w...
10.7K 736 15
❝Who on earth are you and what are you doing❞ ❝Uhm...Nothing but where am I?❞ I asked ❝Your obviously at my area here little one, duh❞ Y/n who seemed...
137K 4.9K 69
One in a million: something or someone very special, extraordinarily rare. Something many in the entertainment industry are told and believe. But wha...
122K 6.5K 89
Meeting each other randomly in a playground, helping each other in every aspect, but what will happen if one leave? Will she change? Be devastated? W...