š’š„šƒš”š‚š“šˆš•š„ š†š€šŒš„ :...

By -eroticsareen

šŽš…š…šˆš‚š„ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„: šŽš‹šƒš„š‘ š…š„šŒš€š‹š„ š— š˜šŽš”šš†š„š‘ šŒš€š‹š„ [very slow update] [you might... More

Chapter 00 ā€¢ Prologue
Chapter 00 ā€¢ DEDICATION
Chapter 01 ā€¢ Seductive Smile
Chapter 02 ā€¢ Seductive Kiss
Chapter 04 ā€¢ Seductive Breakfast
Chapter 05 ā€¢ Seductive Imagination
Chapter 06 ā€¢ Jealousy Game
Chapter 07 ā€¢ Gap Of Guilt
Chapter 08 ā€¢ Fill Of Guilt
Chapter 09 ā€¢ Even Game

Chapter 03 ā€¢ Seductive Rules

611 17 3
By -eroticsareen

18+

Past story continues

He leaned back as I asked and started to give his dick a little stroke. His hands started to move gradually at a faster pace. His little muffled moans echoed through the room as he tried not to make any sound.

"Why are you holding back, peach?"

"B-because, I thought you would hate it." He said with his clenched eyes.

"I would never, peach. But-" I watched him as he was feeling the pleasure and thinking about the pain along with the pleasure I would give him in the future makes me go crazy.

"Even your muffled moans should not be heard," I grumbled. He took a good look at my face if I was being real. He nodded and stopped making any sound.

His mouth went agape as if he was making some silent moans. This is only the beginning of his torment. I want him to taste the bitter feeling of our little relationship before we give in to a real one.

His hand started to move even faster pace as his hips also started to shake. He used his other hand to keep his balance. I could feel he was getting close.

"Stop," I commanded but he was giving his full focus on his ejaculation. I stood up and removed the long overcoat and stepped toward him. I kneeled in front of him and forced him to open his eyes and I pinched on his pierced nipple.

"I asked you to stop moving this sinful hand of yours." My other hand went down to his dick. I pressed my thumb on his dickhead to stop him from cuming. He left a silent whimper as his eyes went teary.

"P-please," He managed to stutter the word as he was fighting all his guts not to cum.

"Please, what?" I arched my brow as I looked into his deep ocean eyes.

"It hurts. Please let me cum." He cried out.

I said nothing as I grabbed his collar and forced him to stand on his jelly legs. He almost fell but managed not to. I dragged him to my bedroom restroom and threw him inside the shower.

"From now on, remember 3 rules.
1| Not to fall, 2| not to thrust your hips, and 3| not to move your hands." He nodded. I made him stand straight against the cold wall and placed his hands on his nipples.

"Moan as much as you want and play with those slutty nipples until they pop out." He has pink inverted nipples that were enough to make anyone go crazy.

He nodded and started to do as instructed. I went on my knees in front of him and took his shaft within my palm and gave a few strokes. I looked up to his face to see him already looking at me.

"You remember the rules, peach?" He nodded. "Words, whore!" His eyes went a little wide but I could feel him growing inside my palm.

"Yes! I remember." He groaned. I smirked as I swallowed his dick in one go, leaving him no choice but to choke on his moan as his whole body started to shake vigorously.

I stayed still until he was fully erect and rock-hard in my mouth. I waited for him to relax and made my next unexpected move. I released his dick with a pop sound within the next moment and he was shaking once again.

Not giving him enough time to adjust to what I'm doing, is making him whimper more and more. The more I tease him and let him taste the pain and pleasure altogether the more it makes me enjoy the scene.

"P-please, I want to cum." I started to fondle his balls gently and kept my eyes on his hands working on his nipples.

"Sure!" I started to give him head for real this time. That was enough with the teasing part and for the first time it was more than enough. I'm content with the way he was letting me have my way with him.

I gave him a deep throat and swirled my tongue around the dick. His veins were no joke. They were perky and made it taste like a nut-coated ice cream feeling.

He was this close to thrusting his hips inside my warm mouth. My jaw started to hurt a little and I increased my pace taking note that he was close.

I kept my pace fast until he released his thick and sticky milk inside my mouth. I kept milking him until he was completely done releasing all his loads.

I wiped my mouth after popping out his dick. His legs finally gave up and let his body slide down the floor. His cheeks had a cherry shade on them and his eyes were wet from all the teasing.

"Open your mouth." I closed the gap between us and fanned over his parted lips. He parted them a little more for me to enter easily.

I spit his cum inside his mouth and broke the kiss.

"Taste yourself," I commanded as I gulped down the leftovers. He didn't complain as he gulped down the milk.

He was out of breath and almost lost of breath as I kept teasing him for nearly an hour and a half.

I stroked his cheeks and placed a kiss on his forehead. "That's how dirty and painful it's going to be or more!" I stopped and let him process what I was trying to say.

"And-h?" He huffed out.

"Are you sure, you are gonna be okay with that?" He took my hand in his and kissed on the palm.

"That was the best orgasm I had in my life. And Until now I never knew a man would feel pleasure while fondling nipples." He stopped as he kissed one more time.

"Thanks for letting me experience the other side of pleasure that I might never know." He continued and kissed my palm one more time. "Please let me be your only one."

This was my turn to process what he was saying and I was overwhelmed. I pulled him into a sloppy kiss. That wasn't a sexual kiss it was a seal-the-deal type of kiss.

"Take a shower and come out, There is a towel over the counter." I walked to the door as I was done helping him stand up and "Stay the night"

"If it doesn't make me a burden." I went out and closed the door behind me.

I too went to the other restroom and took a quick shower. I wrapped a robe around my body and went to the bedroom with two glasses and two bottles of Zinfandel and Rosè Champagne.

"Oh, you're done!" I saw him coming out of the restroom with a white towel wrapped around his torso. He flashed a shy grin.

"Yeah, I guess." I placed the bottles and glasses on top of the little movie corner in the corner of my room that I designed to have a little peace of mind.

"I put your clothes in the washing machine."

"Thanks." He stood there awkwardly-comfortably.

I walked over to my closet, took out the dark coffee-colored robe I had in stock, and handed it over to him. He dropped the towel on the floor and flashed a peach-colored dick in front of me.

"That's not very nice of a move, peach." I slapped his butt and watched it jiggle a little as I walked over to the movie corner.

He walked over to me and back-hugged me as he inhaled intensely in the back of my neck.

"Are you still horny?" I giggled.

"No, It's just you were giving off a sweet smell that was hard to ignore." I smiled and turned back to melt into a passionate kiss.

"I ordered pizza, your favorite flavor. Woodfired pizza with sausage and peppers." He gave me a surprised look, his hands were on my waist.

"How did you know?"

"That's the Carter's charm, you wouldn't know." I winked at him. I heard the bell ring and went to receive the door, it's probably the pizza delivery.

It probably will be considered to be a crime but I couldn't care less, I had to make him mine. In the meantime, I stalked him for two or three weeks until today.

"Have a good day, Ma'am." The delivery boy bid goodbye and I went inside the room.

"You said only pizza." He questioned.

"I was unsure if you were in the mood for that so I just decided to order fried chicken as well." He shook his head and smiled sweetly. He helped me take those to the cozy bed I had prepared in advance.

"I even bought Champagne and wine and both your favorite ones." I raised the bottles as he took the glasses.

"I would go with the wine. Don't want to get wasted on the first night." He grinned.

We decided to watch a Doraemon movie and later we watched Tom and Jerry as well. He blessed my ears with all the cute giggles and squealing. After he fell asleep I cleaned up the food mess and laid beside him.

"I have a lot of things I want to do with you. We will go on dates, to amusement parks, and take Polaroid photos" I touched his nose softly, "And we will kiss when our carriage stops at the top of every carriage of the sky wheel." I kissed his nose and slipped into a deep slumber.

The smell of fresh pancakes forced me to open my eyes. I heard the little sounds that seemed to come from the kitchen. Alastor was nowhere on the bed nor in the bedroom. I dragged my body to the kitchen only to see the sexiest sight of my life in front of me.

"Holy shit! Baby. Do you want me dead the first thing in the morning?" I hurried my way to him and slapped on his buttcheek.

"Good Morning." His shy greeting with the black kitchen apron with only the pants hanging below his torso is something worth watching.

"Good Morning, peach. That pants," I pointed to his pants, and his eyes followed my finger "That needs to be moved anywhere but your body."

"But, it's early in the morning and you might gross ou-" I interrupted him.

"I guess I said what I said clear enough." He nodded, and the blood rushed to his neck and cheek. The daylight gives a clearer view than night light. And I swear he is possessed because he holds different types of gorgeous looks each way.

I walked over to the kitchen counter and watched him as he removed his pants and stood facing me.

"You might burn the pancake baby, turn around," I smirked as My hands crossed in front of my chest.

He shyly and slowly turned around like an obedient boy. Oh god! This man owns the whole bakery. Perfectly wide shoulder with muscles wrapping around in a perfect amount, a waist so sinful yet slutty, and the cakes down there are no joke.

He got the hairless blessings many girls would blindly give their organs to have. I bit down on my lower lips feeling myself getting hot.

He turned around with two decorated plates full of food. I usually avoid eating breakfast but guess I will have two types today. Not like, I am complaining.

"I want something else for breakfast," I complained and he knew his assignment right away.

He is full of surprises.

He went back to the stove counter, carefully avoiding getting close to the hot stove, and took his dick in his hand.

"Maybe you would like some peaches with whipped cream toppings!" He sure is full of surprises.

"I love the idea."

To be continued.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 17.1K 28
š˜š˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜¢š˜Æ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Æš˜°š˜¤š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ š˜£š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜¦š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¢ š˜¢š˜µš˜µš˜³š˜¢š˜¤š˜µš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜§š˜¶š˜­ š˜¦š˜ŗš˜¦š˜“ š˜°š˜§ š˜¢š˜Æ š˜°š˜­š˜„š˜¦š˜³ š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ, š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜©š˜¢š˜±š˜±š˜¦...
30.8K 2.7K 40
š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Øš˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜µš˜¦š˜“š˜µ š˜“š˜¶š˜¤š˜¤š˜¦š˜“š˜“ š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜“š˜µ š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Øš˜Øš˜¢š˜“ š˜§š˜°š˜­š˜„, š˜Ŗ š˜µš˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜±š˜¢š˜“š˜µ, š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜„š˜°ļæ½...
176K 4.1K 20
š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜¢ š˜“š˜°š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜°š˜±š˜¢š˜µš˜© š˜£š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜“ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜„š˜°š˜®š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜±š˜“š˜ŗš˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜­š˜°š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜“š˜µ š˜µš˜° š˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜¬š˜Æš˜¦š˜¦š˜“. š™©š™š™žš™Ø š™žš™Ø š™£š™¤š™© š™– ļæ½...