Can Love Happen Twice?

By imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... More

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

LOVE

2.9K 150 3
By imaginationworld07

"Kook....what happened? Why are you crying?"  He patted Jungkook's back with one hand and other hand stroked his hair softly when he heard small sobs.

"Kook you are making me really worried now!"

Meanwhile Jin came there and saw them hugging. Tae saw him and signalled him to go and he followed that.

"I....I need to calm down."  Jungkook said and snuggled his face more into Tae's crook of neck.

"What happened hmmm?

"I was at a restraunt."

"Hmm"

"I got into a fight."

"What? Are you hurt somewhere? You are okay right?" Tae tried to pull away from hug to check him but Jungkook held him tighter.

"I am okay. You just stay like this."

"You first stop crying."

"I....got scared"

"Scared of what?"

"Scared of you getting hurt."

"Why would I get hurt?"

"They talked like that."

"Who?"

"Those guys in the restraunt."

"Which guys are you talking about?"

"Tae...."  Jungkook backed away from hug and looked at Tae with red teary eyes and Tae immediately cupped his face to wipe away his tears.

"Kook...don't cry please. I can't see it."

"Promise me"

"What?"

"You will take care of yourself...for me. You will never leave me...never."

"Where am I going?"

"Nowhere! Promise me"

Tae slightly chuckled by the other's cute demands.

"Come here...come sit"  Tae closed the door and took Jungkook to the bed and made him sit there. Tae then sat in front of him and held his both hands.

"Now tell me what happened okay? Calm down and relax"

"He....that guy....that guy said bad words for you an...and he said he would drug you and then t..take advantage. H...he said that intentionally and I lost my temper then."

"Then?"

"I beat him up and warned everyone to think before speaking something about you because you are my boyfriend."

"Awww so this cute bunny can beat people up too hmm?"  Tae said while pinching Jungkook's cheek and Jungkook held his hands.

"Tae....its serious. I am serious. You are taking it lightly."

Tae kissed Jumgkook's hand and then carassed his cheek softly.

"Kook....people will talk. We can't close everyone's mouth."

"I will....I will do as much as I can because I can't hear any disgusting words against you."

Tae felt overwhelmed. The boy in front of him was crying because someone said disgusting words about him and he beat them up, warned everyone there and told everyone there that he is his boyfriend. Tae smiled with tears and immediately got on his knees and hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook also immefiately wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and rested his head on Tae's belly. Tae smiled and leaned his head against Jungkook's head and slowly started stroking his hair with one hand and other hand carassing his cheek with with thumb.

"I don't care about anyone as long as you are with me. No one else matters to me. Its your opinion that matters. Your words matter to me. Your feelings matter to me. I don't care about anyone else's opinions and words."

"I felt like killing him when he said he will drug you and make you his. I felt like stabbing him again and again."

"Kook....today let me assure one thing to you. If I have eyes only on you, don't worry about who has their eyes on me and right now, I am completely under your spell my boyfriend and I doubt that I'll ever come out of it so don't worry, no one can take you away from me."

"I trust you Tae but I don't trust people."

"I don't let people come close to me that easily and you know that."

"Tae...."

"Hmm"

"I love you....I love you so much."  Those were the only words, Jungkook could say at that time and Tae undeestood that in those words, lies Jungkook's whole sincerity, his whole affection, his whole care which he was finding difficult to explain.

"I love you too Kook....with my whole sicerity. I love you so so so so so so much."

The mutual feeling right now when they said those words, was magical.

Our heart always waits for someone to pick it up and been taken care of like a child. It always need someone to share its love and feelings and when someone arrives with genuine love in your life, you can feel the ray of sun shining in your life. You feel like the moon is hugging you in the glooming light. They become like the best of dreams in the gray night. Its the beautiful feeling ever and the same feelings these both were feeling right now.

After a while they backed away from the hug and Tae again wiped Jungkook's almost dry tears.

"Now stop crying."

"I am sorry. I just got carried away with my emotions."  He said sniffing making Tae's nose scrunch and he pinched Jumgkook's nose lightly.

"You are too cute sometimes."

"Shut up! I am not cute."

"Yes you are....my cute bunny."

"Ask that guy in the restraunt that I ak cute or not...he will tell you clearly."  Jungkook said while rubbing his eyes lightly.

"Okay okay sorry and by the way, Since you are here I have to talk about something. I forgot when I came to your office."

"I know....you are joining football team again."

"How do you know?"

"I saw it on the news in restraunt."

"So you know?"

"Yeah"

"So y...you don't have any problem?"

"Why would I? Its your work...your profession Tae."

"Yeah...I thought maybe you'll feel upset."  Tae was talkimg about going to U.S. and obviously Jungkook didn't know because he didn't see the whole news.

"Why should I be upset? I am proud of you."

"I haven't made it clear to Hoseok hyung yet. Since you don't have any problem, should I confirm?"

"Yes you should and this time I'll also watch football matches."

"You don't watch football matches?"

"No I usually watch business news or some music videos, video games and all."

"Thats why you didn't know about that scandal."

"Yeah"

They talked to each other, teasing, kissing each other and ended up cuddling in each other's arms because why would Jungkook miss the opportunity to sleep with his pretty doctor in his arms?

The morning came maybe soon than Jungkook expected.

The sunrays were slowly coming into the room through the curtains and a golden shade spreaded across the room. Jungkook's eyes blinked a few times before opening completely and he found himself in an unfamiliar room but he smiled when a familiar scent hit his nose...the strawberry scent of his doctor.

He closed his eyes again, engulfing Taehyung more into his arms and a "hmmm" of satisfaction escaped from Tae's lips as he snuggled more into Jungkook's chest.

"Ohh how badly I want my every morning to be like this! Well I can come to your place everynight for this but....haha...my mom will kill me."

Jungkook chuckled and gave various soft kisses on Tae's neck making him frown and pout cutely in his sleep and whine a little. He snuggled more up, now hiding his face into Jungkook's neck and Jungkook started stroking his soft hairlocks with a warm smile.

"Love....its morning."  He said while tracing his fingers from Tae's neck to shoulder and Tae immeditely lifted his shoulders up to prevent Jungkook from tickling.

"Stop....it tickles."  He whinned, eyes still closed.

"Oh does it?"  Jungkook rubbed his nose on Tae's neck and he whinned.

"Stoppp"  Tae shifted his position. Now he was lying on top of Jungkook with feet tangled and face buried in his neck and Jungkook wasted no time in securing him into his arms. He placed a soft kiss on Tae's head and started carassing his back softly.

"Wake up beautiful or else we both will get late."

"Its you who will get late, not me idiot."  Tae said in his sleepy  voice and Jungkook chuckled.

"So you are planning to make me late for work so that I get scolded by hyung, mom and everyone hmm?"

"Yes"  Tae said with a sulky pout and Jungkook smiled, knowing he can't do anything.

Obviously he doesn't want Tae to leave this position. If he could then he would stay in this position the whole day, with Tae in his arms and his adorable morning face in front of his eyes which was looking more ethreal when when the morning's delicate golden sunrays were falling on it, making his flawless honey skin shine more golden.

They stayed like this for 30 more minutes. All this time, Tae was sleeping and Jungkook drew small circles on his back, traced his finger all over his back, placed tiny kisses all over his face, rubbed their noses together which were still feeling less to him because he will never get tired of admiring his lover and in response of those soft kisses, Tae also placed a long kiss on his neck.

Tae slept for some more time but then the sunlight started getting strong. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up to a smiling Jungkook.

"Morning love."

Tae smiled and flicked Jungkook's chin lightly.

"Morning love."  He whispered and kissed the tip of Jungkook's nose amd then slowly sat up on his knees, rubbing his eyes cutely with a pout on his face.

"You slept well?" 

Tae smiled and looked at Jungkook with half open eyes before nodding.

"Cute"  Jungkook chuckled and sat up slowly to capture the other's lips.

"Aaah morning breath!"  Tae said while pushing Jungkook away but Jungkook again connected their lips into a long kiss this time.

"I love you....my pretty doctor."

"I love you too."

"I need to leave now hmm?"  Tae nodded and Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"See you later."

"Nope!" Tae stood up and lightly smacked the other's head.  "See you soon idiot!"

"If you want then I can see you all day, cancelling all my plans."

"Nooo go!"

"You sure?"  Jungkook smirked and winked.

"Just go"  Tae started pushing him towards the door and Jungkook was giggling all the way.

"Okay okay going"  He turned around to kiss Tae's cheek.  "Bye"

"Bye" 

Jungkook left leaving a smiling Taehyung behind.

                        TWO WEEKS LATER

"BOOOOOOOM!"

"Aaah you scared me!"  Tae turned around and kept his hand on heart as he hit Jungkook's shoulder lightly.

Tae was sitting alone in an empty stadium when Jungkook suddenly came from behind and surprised him. Its been 2 weeks since Tae left Jungkook's house and one week since Tae joined the football team. Now he lives in the team hotel with all players and staff. The team practice in stadium during daytime, sometimes in evening too but this was the time when no one stays in the stadium so Tae went there and Jungkook also came there because Tae told him about being there. Jungkook smiled and sat beside Tae, on the ground.

"You are late."

"Just 10 minutes"

"Still..."

"So?"

"Apologize"

"I am sorry your highness."  Jungkook said and chuckled and Tae looked at him.

"Not like this....earn the forgiveness."

"How?"

"Look at the footballs there...."  he pointed in front of him and Jungkook looked there  "defeat me and I'll forgive you."

"You could've just asked me to play with you."  He laughed loudly, getting another hit on his head.

"Don't laugh, I am serious."

"Oh okay...and if I lose then?"

"We will think about that later. First focus on this. Do you even know how to play?"  He asked with  a slight smirk and Jungkook looked at him with a naughty grin.

"Not much but that would be enough to win against you baby."  He winked and Tae rolled his eyes.

"Oh! I am a pro okay?"

"Oh! We will see okay?"

"Stop copying me!"

"When did I?"

"Just now."

"No I didn't. Our sentences were different."

"But the style was same."

"That doesn't matter."

"That does matter."

"Oh! I will apologize for it if I lose okay?"

"Youuuuuuuu" 

Jungkook ran and Tae ran behind him. Soon they stopped near a football and Jungkook kept his one foot over it.

"Ready?"

"More than you."

"Lets start!"

~

Who's gonna win?
Thats it for this chapter.
Thanks for reading❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
4.2K 360 9
Taehyung has been alone all his life,. all these years in orphanage made him cold and hot -tempered .. he is alive only with the sole purpose of find...
272K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
171K 6.7K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...