Sheltered Love Letters || p.s...

By juiceaye

If you have all the chance in the world to tell the person you love how much you adore them, would you grab t... More

DEDICATION
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Epilogue
NOTICE FROM THE CHAMBER
Q&A

Chapter 5

18 2 0
By juiceaye

Hello, my lovely reader(s)! This will be the last chapter of my first ever published book, Sheltered Love Letters, a ENHYPEN's Park Sunghoon's Short Fanfiction. Thank you so much for reading until here. Let me know what chapter was your favourite by voting and tell me in the comments! I'd love to interact with you! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Next up is the epilogue. harthart~

______________________________

Letters

My frustration is to the roof of his car as he drives. He kept talking but at least he's calm now.

"So, you're really just friends? You have no plans on dating him even if he's single?" he probed.

I crossed my arms on my chest and with a frown on my face, I faced the window.

"I don't like him that way."

His car entered their mansion.

"Then, who do you want to date?" He quietly as he parked the car on their garage.

I stiffened at his question. It was as if he's insinuating something.

I avoided his gaze by attempting to open the car door but it was locked.

A sigh escaped my lips. My back rested on the backrest of the passenger seat.

"Why do you ask?" trying so hard to keep my cool so he won't know how messed up the butterflies in my stomach insanely shouting his name.

"I saw..."

My gaze went to him. He bit his lower lip directly looking infront, avoiding mine as if nervous. His lips turned red after his teeth let go of it.

"The letter..." he continued.

At first, I didn't get it but when I realized what it is, my eyes widened in shock. Cold water washed all over my body. My face turned pale.

When he finally looked at me, my heart raced like there's no tomorrow.

This time, all I can read from his charcoal eyes is seriousness.

I want to laugh and ask him what he was talking about but I couldn't bring myself to do that when he's staring right into my soul. As if reading my mind.

I feel like he knew. No, I'm freaking sure he already knew about my letters!

"What..."

At this moment I feel like crying. I feel exposed and embarrassed but I try my very best to remain calm so he won't know.

I swallowed a lump on my throat.

"Your letter for me. I've read it." he confidently confessed.

His body turned to me but I hang my head low. My face flushed as I played with my fingers on my lap. I was like a kid caught stealing chocolates on christmas eve.

But how did he...

"When... How..." I couldn't even create a sentence.

"It doesn't matter. I only want to know if you really feel that way for me."

Dang it! He sounds soft and gentle.

I closed my eyes tightly and pinched my index. If this was a dream, please wake me up already!

"Y/n..."

I shiver when I felt a hand covering mine.

"Do you really... like me?"

I'm so embarrassed and excited at the same time, I don't understand! My heart ached for beating too much.

"Y-yeah. So what?"

I stared directly to his tender eyes like it's nothing to me that he now knows. But I couldn't do it for too long, I averted my gaze to his lips.

His fingers played with mine gently.

"Then, how about we..." he swallowed hard.

My gaze went back to his uncertain eyes. He took a deep breath and pursed his lips.

"Date? Tomorrow?"

My mouth agape.

"W-why would you... d-date me?"

I felt all my blood went up to my face at that question.

What the hell, Y/n!

He bit his lower lip again before nodding slowly, making my heartbeat stop for awhile.

I stared at him, trying to find some humor or maybe he's only mocking me, but he's all serious infront of me as he brush his fingers from mine.

"I really... do like you, too, Y/n."

His confession back then was very unexpected.

"Ahh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs when the two leads of the drama finally kissed each other.

The person sleeping on my lap groaned when I jumped a little.

"Please, y/n, I'm tired from the practice. Let me rest..."

Sunghoon turned his face to my stomach before he hug my waist.

"Well, Mister Park Sunghoon, I'm trying to relax after that one hell of a work. If you want to rest, go to your bedroom and let me-"

His hug only tightened while he groaned louder telling me I'm so loud.

"Alright. Just lower you voice a bit, please. Your screams are penetrating my ears."

My brows shot up.

Wow! I can't believe this guy, really.

"Have mercy on your handsome boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes but a small smile stretched on my lips.

This cold ice prince actually likes cuddles so much! Too much, I must say.

Whenever I think of how awkward we were before when dating, I want to erase my past self! But that'll mean I won't be his future girl, too, so no thanks!

Instead of continue watching the drama, I stared at the most handsome ice prince I've ever seen.

His nose is proud and sharp so as his jawline. The bouncy, fluffy hair he have I'm so envious about. That cherry red lips look so soft and his adorable mole I love the most.

The corner my lips curved to a smile.

How can this man fall for someone like me? It's not that I'm bad though but being a full time writer of a big company is the only interesting thing about me.

Hmm. Maybe, I'm wrong. Because we dated back when we're still a student. When he's building his past career which is much more different than his passion of today.

My boyfriend, Park Sunghoon, is a worldwide idol together with his group. An artist.

I smiled to myself as he snore softly.

"What about your other love letters? They are for me right? I wanna see them too!"

I remember that one time, after months of dating, he learned about my love letters.

He's been bugging me about it when I told him I have written a lot, that what he saw that day is not everything.

I'm so embarrassed about it so I tried to tell him I'll throw it because it's useless now. But he got mad and said I should give it to him instead.

But in the end, he has found it himself.

"Yah! I said don't read those!" I said when I saw him sitting on my bed while reading one.

He immediately scoop everything and went away with it while making a face at me.

I sighed. Why does he want those, anyway?

"How many times have you read that shit? I said throw it away, Sunghoon!"

I yelled at him after I got home from work when I caught him rereading another one after our anniversary.

"Why? It's mine now because it is for me. And this is my favorite love letter of yours. It talks about the future you wish we could have."

He jumped out of the sofa to walk towards me on the door. He put the letter to the coffee table near us before his warmth embraced me.

My breathing hitched. He never failed to make my heart race by his simple gestures.

He put his chin on my shoulder as I hug him back. Gently tapping his back, I sighed in contentment. This was the future I desired before.

"We still have a long future ahead of us, Y/n. You can still write something about me, write everything you want us to do together. Just continue to express your raw feelings for me, please." he utter it like a prayer.

His hug tightened.

I tapped his nose and giggled to myself. His brows are furrowed even when sleeping. I suddenly feel like writing a letter for him, right now.

He groaned.

"Just turn the television off, y/n."

So, he's not yet asleep.

"Sunghoon-ah, why do you love me?" I asked out of the blue.

I felt how he stiffened and slowly open his eyes, immediately darting it to mine like I said something I shouldn't have.

"Because I love you so much. Why are you asking?"

His eyes were sharply hawking at my every word.

"I'm just wondering you know..."

I used my fingers to brush his hair but he caught it and brought it to his lips.

"Why do you love me then?" he asked seriously.

I pursed my lips to hide my smile.

"Because I love you, too, so, so much."

This time I couldn't hide my smile as I giggled. A ghost of a smile touched his lips too.

A moment of silence passed by before I decided to ask him another question.

"Have you ever thought about... having a change of passion in the future about your career when you were still a figure skater?"

He was busy kissing my fingers though. Still, gawking at me.

He shook his head.

"Never. I don't like thinking too much about the future. We live in the present so we should pay attention to it instead."

Hmm.

"You think, your present today is worth sacrificing your past?"

He blinked.

"You think your present today, with me, is just fine?"

I bit my lower lip anticipating of his answer.

We stared deeply into each other's eyes.

"Just fine?"

I nodded.

"Y/n, this is my everything. It's much more than just fine."

My teeth unconsciously let go of my lip in shock.

My eyes followed his moves when he sat up beside me and turned his body towards my way, giving all his attention to me. Like he wants me to know, to understand what this present is to him.

His hand went up to my jaw and his thumb stroke my cheek slowly.

"Today is called the present because it is a gift. I am gifted by you everyday of my life, Y/n. And that is too much to even ask for. It is more than just being "fine". Do you understand? You are my everything, baby..."

The pain in his voice is very visible that it made me tear up.

I tried to hold everything in but the truth is, I'm very insecure. He's too much for me. But when he said I'm too much for him too, I felt relief for the first time in a long time.

He wrapped his arms around me and let me shed tears on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry..." I hitched.

I felt his hand caressing my hair to my back.

"I just thought you can have every girl you want-"

"I don't want anyone but you. Please, stop thinking about it." he whispered tenderly.

Assuring me that I'm more than enough to him.

Damn his words I never knew I needed. Damn my insecurities.

"I love you, Hoon."

I confessed when I calmed down.

"I love you, Y/n, more than you'll ever know."

I had write my every insecurities on a paper he never have seen yet. I want to show it to him later tonight. I want to bare my soul to him.

This is the future I dreamed of, back when I was still hiding my true feelings.

A future present full of relief, peace and contentment.

A present, in the future, of loving each other genuinely and caring endlessly.

This raw moment we have is everything I asked for, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 5.2K 30
"Why'd you have to leave me, Jay? Why do you have to keep hurting me like this every day?" - in which a girl writes a twenty five letters to her dead...
237K 12.1K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
16.3K 1K 14
Sunoo might've accidentally left love letters and cappuccinos in the wrong crush's locker. When he finds out, who will he choose; the person he fell...
39.3K 2.6K 61
"And they told me heartbreak was necessary in order to move on" - in which a girl write thirty eight letters to a boy who will never feel the same. [...