Cartoon Cat (Yandere) x Reade...

By ChonkySeals4Ever

(Y/n) just moved into a new home with her parents, but strange things started happening... This might have le... More

Info
⚠️Warning⚠️
(Y/n)
Oc
Prolouge
Chapter 1: Watched
Chapter 2: The walk
Chapter 3: The Flower
Chapter 4: Long Horse
Chapter 5: The Mall
Chapter 6: Rescue
Art
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰THANK YOUπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Chapter 7: Answer
Chapter 8: Her Origin
Chapter 9: Breakfest
On Hold (Updated 2)
Chapter 10: The Surprise
Chapter 11: (Name Holder) [Preview]
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: Tickle-ish

I might end up canceling this book

512 15 13
By ChonkySeals4Ever

I might end up canceling this because I have pretty bad writers block and I just don't see this book going anywhere. I'm really sorry for those who enjoyed this cringe of a book. I'm happy that you supported me, through my progress, possibly in the future I'll do one-shots. In the one-shots the reader will become friends with the character then later they will slowly have feelings for each other and possibly confess to each other. I might allow smut but I also might not.

I'm just planning a head and I'm not sure if I'll write stories for a while. I again apologize for canceling the book. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3K 12
WARNING, this story will contain the following: Mild gore Murder (duh, it's a yandere story) Potential forced sexual interaction Yandere Reiner And a...
16.6K 446 16
You stumble into the home of a celebrity when trying to find a good place to rent to start the new chapter of your life post-secondary. Of course, it...
217K 1.3K 16
Most of these are lemons but you can request it not to be! I'll do x readers and your favorite shippings! You request and I'll write!