Messed Up For Good!

By siwons_mine

Kim Seokjin, who Joins the most popular Uni of all, to complete his four year course.. meets a third year boy... More

Introduction
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 01 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 02 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 03 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 05 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 06 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 07 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 08 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 09 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 10 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 11 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 12 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 13 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 14 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 15 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 16 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 17 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 18 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 19 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 20 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 21 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 22 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 23 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 24 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 25 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 26 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 27 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 28 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 04 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

155 19 2
By siwons_mine

Jimin's POV

He asked for my number. I nodd my head and he take his phone out and gives it to me. "There you go." I say after feeding the number in his phone. He takes it in to his hands and with a small smile and waves a bye to me.

Such a cute human. I think to myself and wave back at him. Smiling, I leave him, to my class. "I see him going inside and I go back to my class.

"Hey, bruh!" My bestie, Kim Taehyung wrap his arm around my neck, locking me in, yelling in my ear. "What, T-tae?" I ask, nearly chocking. He pouts a little thinking. "Where did you go? I found you nowhere." He asks.

"I was just wandering around and saw someone bullying a new guy. I went to the rescue and sent him to his class." I finish, sitting in my place. Before he can say anything, A girl stands before me. "Jimin oppa, I wanted to give this for you." She shyly put forth the a piece of paper before me. I just smile at her.

"Liny, what is that?" I ask. "Just read this, oppa. You will know." She says and I take the paper and read it. It says that she likes me. I sigh before smiling.

"Liny, I will let you know this later." I says and she beams at me. "Thank you, oppa. Thank you!" She says and left the class. I find no one in the class.. Except one.

"What are you gonna say to her?" Tae asks and I shrug. "I don't know, Tae. It is complicated." Taehyung eyes me weirdly.

"I think I am gay...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
147K 2.6K 130
NOT MY STORY, NOR MY TRANSLATION For Offline Reading Purpose Only Author(s) 鹿迟 Summary Sheng MuMu was transmigrated into a novel. While others transm...
3.4M 38.8K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
211K 14.9K 47
This novel featuring Amie and her childhood friend, Mahir. It's a delightful tale of friendship, lost connections, and the power of rekindling old fl...