Across the world to meet U (d...

By onlyshereads

Adopted by a CEO to two labels and a k-hiphop rapper, Kai a 16 year old moves to South Korea, in the mist she... More

Chapter one
chapter 2
Chapter three
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
THE 10-TEEN
Big Naughty POV
DINNER
BACK HOME
Camera recording.
DISTANT
2 DAYS LATER
Stella's Camera
Everyone's Camera
Later in the Afternoon
Big Naugty's Camera
Everyone's Camera
JMIN's Camera
TWO DAYS
RECORDING WEEK
DONE WITH ALBUM
HOW IT'S GOING
BIG ARGUEMENT
MAKING MUSIC VIDEOS
PROMOTIONS
ALBUM TEASER/TRACKLIST
ALBUM DROP/ PERFORMANCE
DAY BEFORE LAST
BIRTHDAY GIRL (BONUS)

WE ARE 10-TEEN (THE END)

100 3 0
By onlyshereads

Everything does some to an end right. It's been the fun and interesting 3 weeks. From all the experiences learning was the best options for them. And for Soyeon they all came to an agreement to forgive her after all it was part of their journey right.

"Finally I get to sleep on my comfortable bed" YLN said dragging his suite case out as Trade L followed.

After about 2 hours everyone was outside waiting for their cars.

Stella
It's been some fun terrible weeks but am glad I met everyone, I hope everyone's journey from here is good, everyone should stay health and not overwhelming and overwork themselves. Mental health and hygiene comes first. I will miss everyone of them but with the stuff I learnt here am ready to begin an new fun journey with life and by the way Happy early Birthday Kailyn.

Jmin
Not much happens here for me but I definitely learnt some stuff, going on a journey is a struggle from the people you meet, the decision you make and to the last day of your journey. I won't miss them that is for sure especially the couples. But I hope everyone have a successful journey from here bye!!!!

Soyeon
It's crazy this is all coming to an end but I hope we all keep in touch it was fun being here with them and learn from and with them. I hope and wish everyone a happy future from here ohh and don't forget to check out our album and happy early birthday Kailyn.

Trade L
It's was fun being here, I want to go home so. Thank you all for making this trip terrible and fun I hope we see each other again but we are definitely not leaving together it's a NO!.

YLN
Well it's over. Bye everyone see you when I see y'all I hope y'all make better choices from here ohh and don't forget to check out the album.

Ji Woo
Thank you to everyone who supported us on this journey and everyone who was part of the journey. I might still be recovering but am feeling great knowing everything ended happily. Happy early birthday Kailyn!!!

Big Naughty
Yeah thank you guys so much for coming on this journey with us. We may have not should a lot of difficulties we face but I hope the smaller ones we showed made you feel you are not alone and we are all humans. Thank you

D.Ark
I really enjoyed this I hope we do it again with less drama but I had a lot of fun best wishes to everyone and please show love to our album.

Kailyn
It's the end. Thank you guys so much for being with us we hope the little we showed about our live was somehow encouraging. Thank you guys soo much Byee. Please support everyone's individual work from here byee!!!

Malli
It was fun while it lasted. I will be sure never to invite Soyeon on a trip again but I did have have fun see you guys around. Bye!!

Malli: Hello we are

Everyone: 10 - Teen

🥳🥳🥳🥳THE END
It might have been short because school is kicking my behind but I hope y'all enjoyed it ——

Bonus on the next chapter😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.8K 19
Warning: contains littlespace If you don't like it or feel uncomfortable reading it then please don't :3 This story is being cross-posted onto AO3 un...
285K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
7.2K 184 11
He gulped, recalling the sensation of worshiping her satiny, soft skin, the way her lips gasped every time he nibbled on her delicate flesh. His thro...
3.3K 208 15
Seokmin and Joshua move to Los Angeles so Joshua can inherit his father's company but the new environment makes Seokmin frequently clueless and lost...